• Published 25th Dec 2018
  • 1,881 Views, 15 Comments

Endgame - Tailbiter231



Cozy Glow and Chrysalis break Tirek out of Tartarus and they take over Equestria.

  • ...
6
 15
 1,881

Twilight and Starlight vs. Tirek and Chrysalis

"What?" said Rainbow Dash.

"Yes," said Twilight. "Tirek's taken Discord's magic already, and Cozy Glow might be working with him. Celestia and Luna gave me their magic and the Elements. Hopefully one of them can defeat Tirek this time."

"If only we could use Rainbow Power again," said Fluttershy.

"If only," said Twilight. "But we can't, so we have to make do with the next best thing."

Starlight Glimmer walked to the Mane 6's side. "I'll fight with you. From what I heard about Tirek, you'll need all the help you can get against him."

"Thank you, Starlight," said Twilight. Her magic sparked a bit. "Let's get out of the castle before Tirek blows it up."

"What about me?" said Spike.

"Hide in the school," said Twilight. "If we can't defeat Tirek, our students are our only hope."

They walked outside of the castle to the edge of Ponyville.

Tirek spotted the Mane 6 and made his way toward them. "Princess Twilight. Give me your magic!"

"That won't happen this time!" said Twilight. "In formation, girls!"

The Mane 6 stood side by side, summoned the power of the Elements, and blasted Tirek with a rainbow. Tirek was forced backward for a few seconds, then brushed the rainbow aside.

"Looks like your Elements are weak," said Tirek.

"Then we'll have to do this the hard way!" said Rainbow Dash, flying upwards.

Tirek shot a magic beam from his horns at Twilight, but Twilight countered with a blast of her own. Tirek began to overpower Twilight.

"Starlight!" said Twilight. "Hit him with everything you've got!"

Starlight ran to Twilight's side and entered the beam struggle. They were evenly matched.

Rainbow Dash smashed into Tirek from above, causing a mushroom cloud explosion. When the smoke cleared, Tirek lay on the ground in a crater, but got back up. Twilight and Starlight entered another beam struggle with Tirek, and this time they were overpowering him.

Just then a green magic beam blasted Starlight aside, and Tirek overpowered Twilight, knocking her to the ground and scorching her wings and horn.

Starlight turned to see who her attacker was. "Chrysalis!"

"We meet again, Starlight," said Chrysalis. "You will pay for taking away my changeling army! You ruined my life, but I have it back now! Tirek and I shall rule Equestria, and I shall have my revenge!

Starlight and Chrysalis flew through the air shooting magic beams at each other, leaving Twilight and Tirek to fight in a one on one battle nearly as intense as their previous fight had been. Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity were helpless to do anything but watch, while Rainbow Dash was flying around trying to see if she could help Twilight. Being extremely fast, she was able to keep up with the battle and dodge Tirek's blasts.

Twilight smashed Tirek to the ground, but this had less impact than last time. Twilight blasted Tirek as hard as she could, but he got back up. Tirek smacked Twilight out of the air. Rainbow Dash flew up and kicked him in the back of the head. Tirek grabbed the pegasus and threw her to the ground.

Rainbow Dash got back up and tried to fly, but felt a sharp pain in her left wing and fell back to the ground. "I think my wing's broken..."

As Twilight recovered and flew back to face Tirek, Starlight and Chrysalis continued to fly around trying to blast each other with magic. The fight was more intense than when Twilight had tried to stop Starlight from altering history, resulting in the Nightmare Moon future.

Starlight shot a magic beam at Chrysalis. Chrysalis flew out of the way at incredible speed, nearly rivaling Rainbow Dash. She bit Starlight's tail (for the second time) and threw her to the ground. Chrysalis shot a blast of green magic at Starlight, but Starlight blocked with a barrier, and flew upward, using her horn as a spear. Chrysalis flew out of the way and blasted her. Starlight fell, but recovered and shot a magic beam at Chrysalis. Chrysalis countered with a blast of her own, and they collided, causing an explosion that blew them back a bit.

They flew at each other again, shooting magic blasts at each other. Their heads collided and they tried to force each other back. Then they backed away and shot two magic beams at each other.

At the same time, Twilight and Tirek entered a beam struggle of their own.

Slowly but surely, Tirek and Chrysalis started to overpower Twilight and Starlight.

"No no no... NO!" said Twilight.

Chrysalis opened her mouth in a bloodthirsty smile.

Tirek's magic beam hit Twilight while Chrysalis's hit Starlight. There was an explosion, and when the dust settled, Twilight and Starlight lay on the ground, still conscious but unable to get up.

"Now, I believe this is mine." Tirek sucked all the alicorn magic from Twilight, increasing his size drastically. Then he drained the magic of Starlight and the other Mane 5, growing even bigger. "All the magic is mine!" he said triumphantly.

Cozy Glow flew up to him. "Well done, Tirek! And well done Chrysalis! Equestria is ours now!"

"Shall I imprison them as well?" said Chrysalis.

"I won't make the same mistake as Tirek. Even though they've used up their only shot at defeating any enemy, we can't have them telling their students anything important. Aside from them, make sure that everypony is alive so we can rule over them. Tirek, seize them!"

Tirek snapped his fingers, and the Mane 6 and Starlight were each imprisoned in a bubble.

"And Chrysalis," Cozy Glow continued.

"Yes?"

"You can't turn into Cadance or return to the Crystal Empire again. They can't think she still has her magic, or else they'd wonder why Tirek isn't coming for her. And if you pretend to be powerless, and they try to use the Crystal Heart to restore her, you're done for."

"Then how am I to maintain my power?" said Chrysalis.

"Turn into Celestia during the day and Luna during the night. Only you, Tirek, and I know they're in Tartarus now. And turn into them without their cutie marks, and don't use magic. You saw they transferred their power to Twilight. The ponies will still love them, and you'll still be powerful."

"Got it," said Chrysalis.

"Tirek, take the Elements. You did plant the Plunderseeds before coming here, right?"

"Of course," said Tirek, removing Twilight's crown and the other Mane 5's necklaces one by one. "I made sure they're stronger than the ones Discord planted. The Tree of Harmony will be dead in no time."

"Hear that?" said Cozy Glow. "Even your students can't stop me this time if the Tree isn't around to empower them!"

"No!" said Twilight. She wished she had destroyed Tirek last time, or at LEAST taken away his ability to steal magic.

"Tirek, take the Elements to Canterlot. Hide them in a chest. Chrysalis, take the ponies to Hollow Shades, then go to Canterlot and hide the Elements below the caves."

As Chrysalis trapped each of the ponies inside a cocoon, she said "What if the students go to their leaders for help?"

"Let them come," said Tirek. "If a single dragon, changeling, or hippogriff shows their face, I'll destroy them."

"And it's not like they'll find out where the Elements are being kept before the Tree dies," said Cozy Glow. "Once the Tree is gone, our victory is secured forever!"

"Oh, I am going to have SO much fun with you!" said Chrysalis to Starlight as she easily lifted the seven cocoons at once by their strings and flew toward Hollow Shades while Tirek made his way to Canterlot with the Elements.

As Cozy Glow laughed maniacally, a ladybug watched, and then flew back into the school. In a burst of blue light, the ladybug turned into Ocellus.

"Something horrible just happened," Ocellus said to Sandbar, Gallus, Smolder, Yona, and Silverstream.