• Published 3rd Nov 2018
  • 3,472 Views, 55 Comments

The Moon's Special Star - lightningflare1



Tirek has cursed twilight in the most cruel way. He cursed her heart. This dark curse will kill Twilight if Luna dares to get to close. Forcing Twilight to push Luna away

  • ...
13
 55
 3,472

Chapter 11

The Moon’s Special Star

Luna slowly opened her eyes with a smile appearing at the sight of her lover. She sighed softly and adjusted the blanket around them. Luna ran her hoof through her messy mane as she reminisces over last night. They tried that little spell which was specially made for fillyfoolers needs by the well-known unicorn fillyfooler, Scarlet Rose. She was also a well-known activist for ponies right, and was the only who placed the request for same sex marriages. Luna had to admit. This mare was extraordinary, but she mostly enjoyed the spell she created. She would have never thought up such a spell and was quite thrilled to learn it.

She looks so beautiful like this, the lunar princess thought as she leaned over to kiss Twilight on the lips. An annoyed moan left Twilight’s mouth as she pulled the blanket over her head.

"Its time to wake up, love," Luna whispered softly into Twilight’s ear, "Tia will have another fit if I’m late again."

Another annoyed moan was Luna’s reply. Twilight didn’t mind mornings but after the ‘workout’ she had last night. All she wanted to do was to sleep all day and have Luna by her side. She wraps her hooves around Luna’s neck and pulled her into a hug.

"Love, we have to get up," Luna whispered as she licks along the length of Twilight’s ear, "Or I'll make you…."

A shiver ran down through her spine as she felt Luna’s hot tongue along her ear. She opened an eye and looked into Luna’s cyan eyes. "You’ll make me?" Twilight asked as she stretched her hooves.

"You shouldn’t tempt me, love," Luna said nuzzling Twilight’s cheek, "Unless you want to go for another round…. And I won't hold back once I activate that spell."

Twilight’s ears flinch slightly as she attentively listens to Luna’s words. She was still kind of sore from last night. Luna wasn’t really…. Gentle. After these past months of hardly touching each other, let alone sex! The Lunar Princess was eager to catch up. She wouldn’t admit but Luna was a needy pony when it comes to affection.

"Fine…." Twilight groan removing the blanket from over her head.

"What's wrong, love? You weren’t satisfied last night?" Luna whispered seductively as she nibble the tip of Twilight’s ear. "You hurt me… and I thought you missed having my hooves around you…. Me inside of you?"

"You weren’t very gentle last night, Luna," Twilight replied as she pushed the lunar princess back with her hoof. The navy mare looked down at her lover’s hoof before looking back up at her, "I really enjoyed last night but right now…." Twilight said with her hooves rubbing her inner thighs, "I'm very sore."

Luna blushed lightly with her eyes fixed on Twilight’s thighs, biting down on her lip as she watches her marefriend rub her hooves through her thighs. "You’re playing with fire…. Love…." Luna mutter as she tried to resist her urges.

"What? I’m not doing anything!" Twilight said and got out of bed, she frowns giving a small pout. She walked away from the bed when she felt a pair of navy-blue hooves wrap themselves around her and pulling her back into bed. "Hey! Luna! What about Celestia and lowering the moon?" Twilight asked before being silenced with a kiss.

Another round? What am I going to do with her, Twilight kissed back and opened her eyes. She looked up at Luna’s horn as it glowed its magical aura. Twilight broke away from the kiss and look outside from the window, watching as the sun and moon switches places in the twilight sky.

"There! Moon lowered! Tia can wait for breakfast," Luna said before proceeding in another kiss, "I’ll make sure to be gentle this time."

"Hm…. I’ve heard that before…." Twilight mutter with an unamused expression.


Celestia frown and impatiently tap the tip of her hoof against the table. She bore an annoyed expression as she stared at the two empty seats, meant for her sister and former student with a stack of pancakes getting cold. The sun princess sighed in annoyance and started to eat her own stack of pancakes.

"What’s taking them so long…." She mutters cutting into the stack and stabbing her fork through the pancake. She sighed even more and place the fork in her mouth when she heard the doors opened. She looks over and saw her sister walk in looking overjoyed than usual, and her former student right behind her, looking more exhausted than usual.

"Good morning everypony…." Celestia asked with a brow raised.

"Morning, sister!" Luna cheered sitting down on her chair, "Isn't this such a lovely day?"

"Uh…. Yes… indeed…." The elder sister replied glancing over at Twilight, who was attempting to sit down in an obvious sign discomfort. "Uh…. Are you alright, Twilight?"

"Just…. sore, Celestia but I’ll be fine" Twilight replied placing the best fake smile she could muster. "I’m sure LUNA! Wouldn’t mind getting me a more comfortable cushion!" Twilight said before shooting her lover a death glare.

"Of course, I wouldn’t mind, dearest," Luna replied with a smirk, Oh! She looks so adorable with that angry pout! Luna gave Twilight a quick wink before bringing over a new pillow with her magic.

Just what exactly did Luna do last night? Wait…. I don’t even want to KNOW! But Twilight looks like she ran a marathon, Celestia thought with her eyes darting from side to side, eyeing both her sister and former student. Luna had an ear to ear smile as she munches down on her pancakes while Twilight was struggling to find a comfortable position in her seat. "Sister," Celestia said turning to the younger alicorn, "Now that we are here…. How about we talk about what happened in Tartarus?"

"Where would you like us to begin, Tia?" Luna asked bringing her cup of tea to her lips.

"Twilight, why were you in Tartarus, to begin with?" Celestia asked turning to the purple mare.

"I was worried about Luna," Twilight said with a deep sigh, "She was about to face Tirek as I had…. I was worried about what he might do to her. So, after some convincing from Spike and a spell for my heart. I immediately headed to Tartarus."

"Turns out Twilight was right. Once she arrived, I might have…. Accidentally…. Released Tirek" Luna said muttering the last part ever so quietly.

"I beg your pardon, sister?" Celestia asked leaning forward in her seat.

"It was an accident okay?! I might have fired a powerful magical ray…. And might have been absorbed by him.... And that might have help in his escape?" Luna said muttering the unimportant part of her sentence. Celestia frown at her younger sister, she wasn’t too pleased to hear her own sister had freed Tirek in a way. "Well! It wasn’t intentional, sister!" Luna said turning away from her.

"Hm…. Well, I’m glad we got things cleared up and stopped Tirek before he could do any serious damage." Celestia said sighing some more in defeat. "Twilight, you should probably inform your parents and brother on what has occurred."

"Oh…. your right, Celestia," Twilight said quickly thinking about her family, who she hadn’t even mentioned about the curse or her relationship with Luna. And who probably learned everything through the newspapers. "Oh dear…. They must be worried sick! I mean…. Cadence is the only one aware of Luna and me, but she wasn’t aware of the curse. And my parents and shining probably learned everything through the papers! I have to write them!" Twilight shouted before running out of the dining hall.

The two-sister laugh hearing the doors slam shut. Luna looked around the room and waved the servants and guardsponies our of the room, leaving the two sisters all alone. Celestia turned to her sister and questioned Luna’s actions.

"Tia…. I need your advice on something important," Luna said pushing her plate aside, "It's about Twilight…."

"Has something happened?" Celestia asked pushing her plate aside as well.

"No, no, nothing like that. It's actually about this…." Luna’s horn lit up with a small navy box appear in a flash of magic. She opened the lid and slide the box closer to her sister, "I want to ask Twilight to marry me…."

"Luna that’s wonderful news!" Celestia cheered quickly standing up and hugging her sister, "I’m so happy for you both. But don’t you think it’s a bit soon?"

"That’s what I’m worried about, Tia," Luna replied pulling away from the hug, "I’m worried she’ll say no because of it."

"I see…." Celestia sat down next to her sister and took a moment to think it over, "Do you love her?"

"What? Tia! What kind of question is that! Of course, I love her!" Luna said frowning slightly at her.

"And you want to spend your life with her?" the solar princess simply asked, ignoring her sister’s death glares.

"Tia! Stop asking those type of questions! You already know the answer," Luna annoyingly replied

"It’s a bit soon, I have to admit, but I believe you should ask her." Celestia said nuzzling her sister’s cheek, "And Cadence would agree with me. You two love each other greatly and are meant to be together. This curse only proved my point. Not many ponies would have been able to go through something like this and still be together."

"That’s true, Tia," the younger sister said, smiling big at her sister, "There were a few times I had doubted our relationship would survive…. But it somehow did! And now that its all over, I can’t imagine my life without Twilight in it."

"Than you should ask her," Celestia said pulling Luna in a hug, "Set up a special date and ask her."

Luna hug back and nuzzled against Celestia’s chest, "I’ll do it tonight,"


Luna stared blankly as she walked down the hall of the castle. She felt a little bit better after speaking with her sister and had more confidence on the idea of asking Twilight’s hoof in marriage. She still had a few doubts about it but after thinking it through. She was ready, no she wanted this! She wanted Twilight to be her wife. I’m going to do this! There’s no turning back now, Luna smiled and noticed her marefriend up ahead of her. "Love," Luna smiled and walk up from behind

"Good afternoon, Luna," Twilight said giving her marefriend a quick kiss on the lips,

"Afternoon, love," Luna replied and kissed her back, "Did you send the letter to your parents and brother?"

"Yes, I asked them to come here, so I can explain what happened," Twilight said

"That’s wonderful, love," the lunar princess said giving her love a gentle smile. Here goes noting, Luna looked around and noticed the hallway was completely empty, "Love… how about we go on a date tonight? Just you and me, the night sky and staring at the stars?"

"That sounds wonderful, Luna. I’ll be there," Twilight said with a smile. Luna smiled in return and noticed a guardpony walking towards them. He gave the two princesses a salute of his hoof before turning to Twilight.

"Princess Twilight, your friends from Ponyville have arrived," a guardpony said

"Oh dear…. I totally forgot to tell them we cure the curse…." Twilight said and nervously laugh. She hated to admit it, but it completely slips her mind after handling Luna’s urges. "I should go but see you tonight?" Twilight said.

"See you tonight, love," Luna said with a wave of her hoof.


Luna had just set the moon and stars, and especially Twilight’s star for tonight’s date. She wanted everything to be perfect. She had already placed the perfect cloud in the same position as their first date. She had a saddle on with a few food items in case they got hungry and of course the ring. Luna took the small box out with her magic and opened the lid, she smiles softly staring down at it.

"Nervous, Lulu?" Celestia whispered into her sister’s ear. Luna let out a loud yelp jumping into the air and accidentally dropping the ring to the ground.

"Celestia! You scared the stars out of me!" Luna said holding her chest with hoof and shooting a glare.

"Well? Are you nervous?" Celestia asked while she picked the ring back up and placed it back inside of Luna’s saddle.

"No…. maybe a little…." Luna mumbles avoiding her sister’s gaze. She looked up at her sister, knowing there was no point on hiding the truth from her. They had spent thousands of years together and were well knowable in each other facial expressions. "Yeah…. I’m nervous she’ll say no…"

"You shouldn’t be too nervous, sister," The elder sister said placing a large white wing around her.

"I know, Tia…. I’m just really hoping she’ll say yes…." Luna said leaning against her sister.

"I’m sure she will," Celestia whispered nuzzling her cheek

"I’m so sorry!" the two regal sisters looked up to see Twilight frantically flying towards them. She quickly landed on the grass and stumbling slightly from the abrupt landing. She ran over to her lover and former mentor, "I was caught up with my friends! Explaining what had happened in Tartarus! I lost track of time! I’m so sorry for being late!"

"Calm down, Twilight," Celestia said laughing softly seeing Twilight so frantic, "You’re just on time."

"Oh, thank Celestia!" Twilight sighed in relief as she placed her hoof on her chest.

"Your welcome," the solar princess tease with a light blush appearing on Twilight’s cheeks, "Enjoying your evening."

Twilight smiled and wave goodbye as Celestia left the garden. She turned to Luna and gave her a quick peck on the lips, "Ready?"

"Ready, love," Luna said opening her wings, "I’ve recreated our first date…. I hope you don’t mind?"

"Not at all," Twilight replied before taking flight. Twilight followed her lover as they flew higher into the night sky with a large cloud in sight. Twilight glanced over at Luna and noticed how quiet she was, her marefriend is usually talkative; complaining about her royal duties, Blueblood being Blueblood, or just talked about the smallest of things. "Luna?" Twilight said.

Luna didn’t reply to her name being called, she was too lost in thought. She didn’t notice Twilight flying passed her and stopping in front of her flight path. Luna suddenly struck Twilight and shook her head which brought her back to reality, "I’m sorry love."

What’s going on with her tonight? Twilight flew closer to kiss her marefriend on the lips, "Are you alright, Luna?" she asked.

"Yes… of course, I am." Luna said returning the kiss, "We’re almost at the cloud. Shall we?"

The two princesses flew for a few extra minutes before landing on its surface. Twilight nuzzled up underneath Luna’s wing and looked up at her star. She smiled and look at Luna, only to see her lost in thought once more.

"Luna, is there something the matter? You’ve been quiet most of the evening," Twilight asked as she gently placed her hoof on top of her marefriend’s.

"Uh…. Yes! I mean no…." the moon princess gulp and stared into Twilight’s violet eyes, "Love, we have to talk."

Twilight’s eyes widen slightly. She had read many books and heard many stories, she knew the ‘we have to talk’ conversations never ended well. Is Luna breaking up with me? Oh dear Celestia! Why? Did I do something wrong? Is she upset I was mad at her this morning?!

Luna, seeing the panic in Twilight’s eyes quickly spoke up, "Oh! No! Love its not what your thinking! I’m not breaking up with you."

"Oh! Thank Celestia!" Twilight said sighing in relief, "I thought you were angry at me for this morning!"

"Of course not, love," Luna reassured and kissed Twilight’s cheek, "I just have to ask you…. A very important question…."

"Ask me what?" the purple mare replied.

"I…. I know it hasn’t been long since we’ve dated but…," Luna said as she nervously rubbing her hooves together. Come on Luna…. You’ve faced villains like Tirek and Discord! If you can face those villains than you can ask your marefriend this question!

"Luna, you’re worrying me," Twilight asked with concern tone, “Please tell me what’s on your mind?"

The lunar princess took a deep breath, she closed her eyes and mustered up the courage to pull out a navy-blue box from inside of her saddle. Luna turned to Twilight, her love of her life, the joy to her once lonely world, and hopefully her future wife. "I know…. deep down in my heart that you’re the one. There’s no doubt our love is strong, love. After Tirek’s curse was placed on you… it kept us apart. It was testing the strength of our love and we prove how strong it is. Now that this curse is finally over. I never want to spend a single minute without you in my life. I love you so much Twilight Sparkle…. And I want to spend eternity with you. I know this is soon to ask such a question in our relationship.... and we don’t have to rush into anything too quickly. But I love you so much, Twilight Sparkle.... that’s why I’m asking you this…. Will you marry me?" Luna asked opening the box to reveal a silver ring with a simple crescent moon, intertwined around a pink star. It was the simplest ring Luna could get. She knew Twilight wasn’t big in fashion and jewellery like her friend, Rarity.

Twilight was utterly speechless, she didn’t even take a breath of air as she stared down at the ring. Luna nervously bit down on her bottom lip, Did I pressure her into an uncomfortable pos-!

Luna train of thought was suddenly cut off when a pair of lips clashed with hers. Twilight wrap her hooves around Luna’s neck and brought her deeper into the kiss. "YES! YES! YES!" Twilight shouted kissing her fiancé repeatedly.

"Love!" Luna laughs as she was attacked with kisses. She kissed Twilight back a few times before pulling away, "Are you going to let me put the ring on your horn, now?"

Twilight shed a few tears of happiness as she watches Luna take the ring out of its box with her magic and place it on her horn. "I can't believe this is happening,"

"I was so nervous you would refuse," Luna said wrapping her hooves around her fiancé.

Twilight smiled and shook her head slightly, "I wouldn’t have refused, Luna. I want to spend eternity with you as well." Twilight said and kissed her on the lips once more, "I love you, my moon princess"

Author's Note:

You can find the sequel here