• Published 3rd Nov 2018
  • 3,471 Views, 55 Comments

The Moon's Special Star - lightningflare1



Tirek has cursed twilight in the most cruel way. He cursed her heart. This dark curse will kill Twilight if Luna dares to get to close. Forcing Twilight to push Luna away

  • ...
13
 55
 3,471

Chapter 10

The Moon’s Special Star

Twilight stood in front of the gates of Tartarus with her eyes fixed on Tirek; his freedom was currently being block by a single purple alicorn. Her eyes fixed on him, his much smaller status was a difference from when she first faces him, but he was still dangerous either way. The air became tense as Tirek scanned the ponies before him… these two ponies blocking his freedom. A grin appeared on his face, moving the prison to the side as he slowly descended the steps.

"I must thank you, Princess Luna," Tirek said, his hands held together with a fake sympathetic look at the lunar princess. "Thank you so much for giving me power! And soon my freedom!"

Not a single world left Luna’s mouth. She solemnly stares at the ground, not even attempting to look into this monster’s cold eyes. Her heart sank within her chest as the realization struck her. Tirek was free and has power, who is dead set on taking over Equestria…. All because of her.

"Don’t even think about it, Tirek!" two ears flinch every so slightly at the sound of her lover’s voice. The lunar princess lifted her head up, turning back to Twilight. There she was, standing firmly in front of the gates, horn lit up in her magical glow with her wings spread out.

"Must we repeat our little fight?" Tirek asked placing two claws underneath his chin, "Things didn’t end well last time we fought."

"Yeah! You lost remember?! Now get ready to lose again!" Twilight shouted with her horn preparing a spell, "Luna!"

Luna blinks a few times and shook her head. She look over at Tirek as he walked towards them with a grin on his face. The lunar princess quickly took flight and back away, "Twilight! What about your heart? The curse is still in effect!"

"Don’t worry! I placed a special spell to block the curse, but it won't last long!" Twilight said before dodging one of Tirek’s attacks.

"Than we have to quickly end this fight!" Luna said narrowing her eyes at the approaching centaur, "We’re going to need help!"


Celestia sighed deeply in boredom as she stared at the massive pile of paperwork. She hated this part the job, but it was necessary to govern Equestria. Paperwork were such a long, tedious, mind-numbing task to be done. Especially today’s paperwork, it was twice as big as it should be. Because of the curse and the press leak about Luna’s relationship with Twilight. Her younger sister kept pushing her royal duties to the side in order to deal with these problems. Celestia loves her sister dearly and she understands why Luna was acting this way, but she wasn’t pleased on doing both solar and lunar court’s paperwork.

"Luna…. You’re going to pay for this…." Celestia mumbles with her eye twitching slightly. The solar princess stared at the massive pile beside her, as she pressed down on her quill with the tip breaking under the pressure. Celestia sighed and stared at her broken quill when she felt her horn suddenly flashing a red distress call, "Oh no…. Luna…"


Celestia immediately appeared in a golden flash, her eyes quickly scanning Tartarus in search for her sister. "Luna!" Celestia cried out walking around, "Luna!"

"Celestia!" Luna leaped out from behind a stalactite and pushed her sister behind a medium size boulder. Celestia gasp when a magical ball struck the ground where she once stood.

"Luna! What’s going on?" Celestia asked as the two princesses crouch down

"It’s a long story…. we don’t have time to talk. Twilight is out there distracting Tirek," Luna said poking her head out from behind the boulder, "We have to help her."

"Twilight?! Why is she here? What about the curse?" Celestia asked quickly checking her surroundings

"She has a spell over her heart! It's going to hold back the curse effects…. But we must hurry! The spell won't last for long," Luna said as her horn started to glow.

"Its been a while since I last fought!" Celestia said with a smirk with her wings unfurling.

"You mean when you got your flank kicked by Chrysalis?" Luna said mocking her elder sister.

Celestia’s jaw drop at Luna’s very bad timing for a joke, "LUNA! Now’s not the time for your terrible jokes!"

Luna laugh at her sister as she blush in embrassement. Ever since Luna learned about the battle he elder sister lost. She couldn’t help herself on teasing her about it.

“Tirek!” Luna and Celestia Stop their sisterly feud and look back at the battle.

Twilight flew over to Luna, as she quickly did a barrel roll to avoid another one of Tirek’s attacks. She flew next to Luna, feeling her heart aching ever so slightly, The Spell… it's starting to wear off. Twilight shook her head; this wasn’t the time or moment to worry about the curse. She took a deep breath when she noticed a white alicorn in the corner of her eye. “Celestia!" Twilight shouted looking back to see her old mentor, "Oh! So, this is the help Luna was talking about."

"Twilight! I’m sure you’ll explain why you’re here later," Celestia said as she took flight with her sister. Twilight nodded her head as all three princesses glared at Tirek.

"Princess Celestia? My, my, almost having all four alicorns princesses, paying me a visit?" Tirek mock as he began to laugh at this ‘threat’, he was currently facing.

"You better not underestimate us!" Celestia shouted giving a small nod to her sister and former student. "We have to work together!" Celestia said as she glared at Tirek, "Twilight, fly up and pull Tirek’s arms back to ensure he exposes his chest. Luna and I will fire our attack and hopefully stop him."

Luna and Twilight nodded in unison before taking flight. Twilight flew around Tirek in order to distract him, ensuring Luna and Celestia would be in the right position to fire their attack.

"Hey! Tirek!" Twilight shouted as she shot a few light attacks at him, "Disappointed I’m not dead?"

"Oh! Princess, you can rest assure after today…. You will be dead." Tirek growled with magic forming in between his horns. He shouted and fired it at her; Twilight quickly placed a shield around her, blocking the attack. She flew around him and fired at his back, quickly moving to his side and then his stomach. "Annoying pest!" he shouted as he swung his hand around; the same way you would do with a bug flying around you.

"Enjoy this while you can, Tirek!" Twilight said quickly flying behind Tirek. Twilight gritted her teeth together as she felt the spell slowly wearing off. the pain in her heart slowly returning as the curse grew stronger as a result of being so close to Luna. She closed her eyes in pain and moan slightly. Her horn lit up and pulled Tirek’s arms back, exposing his chest as Luna blasted a powerful ray at his chest. Celestia quickly fired a powerful ray at the Centaur’s chest as well.

"I can’t…. No.... Just a little bit more…" Twilight mutter as she closed her eyes in pain.

Luna fired one more powerful blast, "TIREK!" Luna shouted. Tirek shouted in horrible pain, he looks down and saw his body quickly returning to his frail first form. The Centaur struck the ground as he felt another magical blast strike him again.

"Luna! Enough! Stop!" Celestia shouted. The two sisters stop their assault and waited for the smoke to disperse; Tirek’s badly wounded body lay on the floor of Tartarus, a small groan left his mouth as he winced in pain.

"We did it!" Celestia cheered turning back to her sister, "Luna! We did it!". Celestia raised a brow and saw Luna stare in horror, she turns her head back, following the same direction her sister was staring at.

I…. I can’t-!, Twilight shouted as the pain grew more than she could bear. She clenched her chest with her hoof, her horn losing its magical glow, her wings losing all its strength to keep her in the air. The purple mare turns her head back slightly and looks at her lover, her moon princess Luna; a single tear fell from her cheek as she started to plummet towards an open carter from between the floor of Tartarus.

"TWILIGHT!" Luna cried out. She quickly caught Twilight in her magic grip, surrounding her marefriend in a magical orb. She flew down and gently placed Twilight on the ground, ensuring she was at safe distance from the still intact curse. “Twilight.... the spell... no, no, don’t leave me” Luna said with tears forming.

“Luna....” Celestia places her hoof on Luna’S shoulder when they heard Tirek groaning in pain.

Tirek… Luna slowly turned to the badly injured Centaur, she drags him towards her hoof and held him down. "Remove the curse! NOW!" the lunar princess yelled into his face.

What is this…. Feeling, Tirek stared into lunar princess’s eyes and was left speechless when he saw her pupils turn into slits. His eyes glance down and saw a shadowy wave wrap itself around his midsection. A soft grunt escape his mouth as his teeth gritted together, he moved uncomfortably as the shadowy wave tightened itself around him, slowly crushing him to death.

"REMOVE THE CURSE!" Luna roared as a hint of Nightmare Moon could be heard, "OR I’LL END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!"

“Luna!” Celestia said before receiving the coldest of glares. The elder sister took a step back as her sister return to Tirek. Celestia felt a chill run through her spin. The last time her sister gave such a glare was when she was Nightmare Moon. Nightmare Moon…. no…. Luna wouldn’t fall back into darkness…. Would she? Celestia glance at her sister and felt her heart beating rapidly inside of her chest. Was her worst fear about to come true? Nightmare Moon returning to seek out her revenge, knowing there was no way of stopping her without Twilight?

"You assumed me Princess.... Alright, I’ll remove the curse." Tirek said and turned away from Luna’s death glare. The Centaur felt the strange shadow release its grip around him, and slowly return to Luna’s body. The lunar princess’s eyes returned to normal before she drags him towards Twilight with her magic.

"If you try anything this time! You’ll be taking your last breath!" Luna growled with her eyes fixed on Tirek.

Did Nightmare Moon just make an appearance? Tirek gave a quick glance back at the lunar princess. A small grin grew on his face, he always wanted to meet, the infamous Nightmare Moon. Guess he will have to meet her at another time. Tirek opened his claw and hover it above Twilight’s chest.

"What are you doing, Tirek?" Celestia asked slowly approaching him.

"Removing the magic, solarbutt," Tirek replied and gave her a quick glare, "Or do I have to explain everything?"

Solarbutt? Ugh…. Discord! The solar princess frown and turn her head away with a pout. She hated that nickname, Solarbutt! Discord unceremoniously gave those nicknames to the regal sister when they first encounter him. And apparently, he told Tirek about those names! Such an uncreative insult in her opinion.

Tirek placed his hand against Twilight’s chest and slowly pulled out the cruse from her heart. He formed the curse into a ball before crushing it, "There. Its done," Tirek said looking back at the lunar princess.

"Enjoy your imprisonment, Tirek," Luna said before she threw Tirek to his cell, closing its door and placing confinement spell around the cell. She smirks and placed anti-magic chains around the centaur's body, "Don’t you ever come near us again."

Tirek just growled as he held the bars with his claws, "Stupid princesses…." he grumbles and looked away.

Celestia sighed in relief with everything finally being over. She surrounded her sister, Twilight, and herself in her magic as they teleported out of Tartarus. In a golden flash, the three princesses stood in the throne room of Canterlot castle.

Is the curse finally…. over…?, Luna took a deep breath and slowly walked towards Twilight, as she lay on against the floor. Luna pinned ears back with a small smile on her muzzle, seeing Twilight’s body not reacting from her oncoming presence, "Twilight….?"

"Uhm…" Twilight slowly sat up and rubbed her head with her hoof. She blinked a few times as her vision started to clear up, "Wha…? Is… the fight over?"

"Twilight?" two purple ears flick in response to her name. She looks back her eyes lock onto Luna, as she stood right in front of her. The two stared at each other for what seemed to be an eternity, both anxiously waiting for the curse to rear up its head again. "It’s the curse…. Finally?" Luna whispered as tears started to form in her cyan eyes.

"Nothing…. I don’t feel a thing," Twilight said quickly touching her chest with her hooves, "Luna! The curse is fin-"

Twilight was suddenly cut off when Luna quickly embraced her in her hooves. The lunar princess shed a few tears as she tightens her grip around the purple mare. Luna had missed this so much. The softness of Twilight’s fur rubbing against her hooves, her lavender scent filling her nostrils, and the caring hooves of her lover embracing her in return. Holding Twilight in the waking world just wasn’t the same as the dream realm.

"Love! I missed you so much!" Luna said through her tears with her wings wrapping themselves around her lover, "You have no idea…. How much I missed this!"

"Lu-Luna-a-air!" Twilight managed to say through the bone-crushing hug.

"Oh…. Sorry, love," Luna said as she loosens her grip.

"I have no idea what you felt? I’m pretty sure I have a good idea, Lu-" Twilight’s eyes widen as she was cut off by a pair of lips, smashing against hers in a long overdue kiss. The kiss was needy, catching up on the lack of affection the two mares felt throughout the duration of the curse.

"Oh…. Uh… should I return?" The two mares broke the kiss and turned to the solar princess, who was currently a light shade of red. Luna laughs at her sister’s reaction with her hooves still around Twilight. She did swear to never let Twilight go after this.

"I can go…. it seems you two…. uh… have some catching up to do?" Celestia said with her blush turning another shade of red. Celestia tried to hide her blush by turning her head from them. She was blushing not because of the kiss, uh, well because of the kiss but also knowing what her sister was planning to do tonight with her marefriend.

"Sorry, Tia," Luna said rubbing the back of her neck with her hoof

"If you want me to go…. I can…. And Uh…. Tell everypony not to enter your wing…." Celestia said with her face turning another shade of red.

"Sister? Are you implying there will be intercourse tonight?" Luna tease as she attempted to keep a serious tone and expression.

Dear Celestia, Twilight thought with her face turning as red as Celestia’s. "Uh… Luna…." Twilight said when she felt Luna’s hoof covering her mouth.

"Sister! Are you asking for more information about what we do at night?" Luna said with an evil grin.

"What?! No! I mean! Its been awhile…. And, uh!" Celestia stammer with her mind trying to find the best response. Oh… Luna pinned me in a corner…. What should I say? I’m not implying intercourse! I just thought since it's been awhile…. Oh, dear me…. What should I say?

Celestia gulp as she quickly ran out of the room. Luna burst into laughter and look at Twilight, who smiled before laughing as well.

"Oh dear! I haven’t seen Tia like that in years!" Luna said as she held her side, "Priceless! I'm going to bug her with that for years to come!"

"Prankster Luna," Twilight said and nuzzled against her, "I’m so relieved this is all over,"

"Me too love," Luna said as she gently placed her hoof against Twilight’s cheek, "But Tia is right…."

"How so?" Twilight asked tilting her head slightly.

"Tonight…. You’re all mine…. Every inch of your body," Luna softly whispered into her lover’s ear, "Its all mine…"

"But what about Celestia? She has questions for us," Twilight said looking away from her.

"Tia can wait until the morning…. Right now, its just you and me," Luna purred as she gave a quick nibble on Twilight’s ear.

Author's Note:

One last chapter to come with a sequel right behind it.