• Published 3rd Nov 2018
  • 3,471 Views, 55 Comments

The Moon's Special Star - lightningflare1



Tirek has cursed twilight in the most cruel way. He cursed her heart. This dark curse will kill Twilight if Luna dares to get to close. Forcing Twilight to push Luna away

  • ...
13
 55
 3,471

chapter 4

The Moon’s Special Star

The two princesses ate the food Luna had brought and simply cuddle for hours on end. So much has happened during these last days. Luna admitted her feelings towards Twilight, she was surprised to learn she felt the same and they were now marefriends. Luna was munching her muffin and notice Twilight, moving around at the corner of her eye. She turned her head and saw her walking towards the edge of the cloud and look down at the earth below.

"Love? What’s wrong?" Luna asked sitting up with her wing gently closing to her side.

“The view down below is lovely... I think I can see the apple farm from here” Twilight said. She leaned against the edge of the cloud, titled forward with her flank in the air. She casually moved her tail once and awhile, as she admired the ground below.

sweet.... sister...., Luna looked down at the embarrassing moment Twilight had placed her in. There was Twilight, her nice flank sticking out in the air as she innocently looks at the world beneath them. The lunar princess cheeks turn bright red as she tried to compose herself. She attempted to look away but found herself taking a few glances at Twilight’s flank. Come on Luna.... don't.... lose... contr-, at that moment, Luna’s wings flung straight out. She gasps and attempted to push her wings back in a folding position, but her wings kept resisting against her hooves.

"I think I can see a few ponies.... they look like ants from up here,” Twilight said; eyes fixed on the ground and unaware of Luna predicament.

"Yup! Sure, is love" Luna quickly replied with her horn glowing. She surrounded her wings in her magic and forced them to fold against her back. Get down already! I don’t need Twilight to see me like this!

Luna groans and quickly look back at Twilight. At moments like these! The lunar princess hated being part Pegasus. Pegasus wings would suddenly open in an... Well, erect way. Indicating the pony was aroused...... everypony knew what it meant; she didn’t need to explain THAT to Twilight, who would obviously know either way. Luna gave once more push with her hooves, magic, and thought about sad puppies to finally get her wings back to normal.

"When I was a unicorn," Twilight said backing away from the edge and turned to face Luna, who simply smile at her. “I’ve always wanted to fly, see the ponies below and the beautiful landscapes. I had so much fun simply looking down whenever I was in a hot air balloon, or a carriage”

"That’s very sweet, love" Luna said going back to her original position. She opened one of her wings and motioned her head for Twilight to cuddle against her.

"Of course, now I have wings, I can enjoy the view every day. It’s still stunning" Twilight said going back to her original position as well. Luna smiled and wrapped her wing around the purple alicorn. She nuzzled against Twilight and leaned over to kiss her when she noticed one of her lunar guards approaching them.

"Princess Luna, Princess Twilight," The bat pony said with a salute before landing on the cloud. "Please Excuse the interruption," he said and bowed his head.

"What is it?" Luna asked, removing her wing from Twilight's side with a pout forming on the purple mare’s muzzle.

"Princess Celestia would like for you to return to Canterlot. It’s time to raise the sun" he said. Luna got up on her hooves and look at the horizon. She noticed the sun anxiously waiting to be raised.

"I see... I didn’t realize we were out all night" she said and looked back at her mare friend, "it seems we’ll have to end the date, love"

"Unfortunately," Twilight replied with a sigh.

"I’ll bring you home before leaving for Canterlot" Luna said looking back at her guard, "Please tell my sister I’ll be back in 20 minutes”

The bat pony saluted them both and quickly flew off. Luna and Twilight made their way back to Ponyville. They arrived at Twilight’s castle and landed on the balcony.

"So, when’s our next date?" Twilight asked and opened the doors with her magic.

"Why don’t you come to Canterlot, love?" Luna asked and pulled Twilight closer with her wing "So, my dear sister won’t send another one of my guards?"

"Hm... I’m free tomorrow if you are?" Twilight asked and nuzzles Luna’s chest.

"Perfect, I can't wait to see you, love," she said. The two passionately kissed each other. Their tongues started to explore each other mouths and attempting to dominate the other. Twilight tried to take over the kiss, but Luna overpowered her and took control of the kiss. Twilight shiver slightly and felt Luna’s hoof moving along her cutie mark. The purple princess jumps at the sudden sensation and moans softly into Luna’s mouth.

"Luna...." Twilight managed to say after breaking the kiss. Her cheeks quickly turn red, ears pinned back with her eyes looking away from her lover. She took the moment to catch her breath as well.

"I don’t like to lose, love" Luna whispered into Twilight's ear. She gave a quick peck on Twilight lips before flying off, “Until tomorrow, love"


Luna returned to Canterlot with Celestia impatiently waiting for the princess of the night. The younger sister landed on the balcony, they would usually share when raising and lowering their respective Celestial being. Luna folded her wings and could her the impatient tapping of her sister’s hoof.

"I am here, dear sister. Do forgive me for my tardiness" Luna said. She looks over at the moon with her horn glowing in its blue glow. She closed eyes with the moon slowly descending. The elder alicorn rolled her eyes with her horn glowing in gold. The sun soon rose and took the moon’s place, as it signals the start of a new day.

"Luna, you’re late. The last time that happened you overslept, after spending your time playing games." The elder said, scolding her younger sister.

"I apologize, Tia," Luna said. She turns away and made her way back inside and flick her tail as she passed her sister.

"So, how did your date go?" Celestia asked, following her sister inside, "You were gone all night. No pony knew where you were"

"Ah.... yes... I had originally intended to be gone for two or three hours. I Can see why ponies got worried when I didn’t return at all." Luna explained. She had told her guardsmen, servants, and the few ponies of the night court that she would be gone for two, three hours at most. But spending time with Twilight; made the lunar princess lose track of time.

"Lulu, you can’t just abandon your duties like that" Celestia said and sighed. Celestia was purposely giving her sister more and more responsibilities; one to help light her own work load, and to make Luna feel she’s needed for Equestria to run smoothly.

"Sister, I didn’t abandon my duties. I just forgot by accident when I was out with Twilight," The younger sister said. She sat down and started to remove her regalia and teleported them back to her chambers, "I’m happy for both of you, sister, but you can’t forget you have responsibilities either."

"I know, sister!" Luna said in a huff before leaving.

“Luna,” Celestia said before Luna could leave completely, “I notice the new star. Have you thought of a name?”

Luna tap her chin ever so lightly with her hoof, as she quickly brainstorm possible names. She wanted the name to be perfect for the most perfect star. A smile appear on Luna’s muzzle, she has the perfect name this entire time.

“Crepusculum Coruscent” Luna replied with a light blush around her face, “Twilight Sparkle”

“I’m certain Twilight will love the name” Celestia said nuzzling her sister’s cheek, “Just be careful next time, sister. I’m not going to stop you from seeing Twilight. I just want you to remember your other duties”.

“Thank you, sister” Luna said nuzzling her back. Celestia sniled and wrapped her massive wing around the younger alicorn.


Celestia entered her throne room to begin the day court. She sighed and looked over the old grumpy nobles. Over a thousand years have passed and the nobles were still stubborn and old fashion as ever; not to mention they believe everything with value or power, should be handed to them first. The solar princess could remember the times before the day court was formed. It was the best time of her life! No nobles complaining how they didn’t receive their money on time, arguing over land, and complaining how the commoners were getting too populated and demanded fair wages.

"Good morning, everypony," Celestia said looking over at the nobles, "Shall we begin?"

"The first issue brought up for today’s day court," Raven said pushing her glasses up with her hoof, "The pony’s right group. Would like for you, Princess Celestia of Equestria, to legalize same-sex marriages. They would also would like to request a severe punishment for any hate crimes against them."

I totally forgot about that law. Celestia kept her calm composure on the outside but deep down she was in shock. How could she forget such an important law?! This issue involves Luna and Twilight now. If they ever want to marry one day… and knowing Luna…. That’s something she would truly wish to do with Twilight. They wouldn’t be able too. These are new times, Celestia, how could you forget about this ridiculous law. Equestria is behind other nations.

Celestia sighed softly, realizing Equestria was the only place where same-sex marriages weren’t legal. Of course, the subject had been brought up before, but the nobles would always vote against it. Long ago, Celestia thought passing new laws by votes would help. It was to allow the ‘public’ to express their views on new laws. But now, this method of allowing nobles to votes, made Equestria fall behind. And over something so important like pony’s rights?!


And I call myself the ruler of Equestria? Celestia looks down and felt terrible. She wasn’t going to allow the nobles get their way this time. Not anymore! This new law was long overdue, and she owed her citizens this right. A pony should be allowed to marry whoever they want, regardless of gender.

"Same-sex marriage?" a noble unicorn said and laugh in disbelief, "You got to be kidding me, right? Princess Celestia, you can’t seriously consider legalizing such unholy acts?!"

"Of course, not! We’ve rejected this law before! And we’ll do it again," an overdressed Pegasus said, "Marriage should be between a mare and a stallion! Could you imagine how the foals would turn out with same sex parents?!"

"Disgusting! Why would you say such a thing!" Blueblood said and stuck his royal tongue out, "Aunty, you should throw this ‘pony right’s’ group in prison!"

"Enough!" Celestia said with a slight hint of the Royal Canterlot voice. The nobles were all caught off guard. They had never seen the princess react in such a way. She was always so regal and calm, "I will be passing this law! This law is well overdue."

"You want to pass this law… so this… things can commit a crime against nature?!" a stallion shouted from the back.

"These… PONIES… don’t deserve to wed each other," Blueblood said

"Those ponies! Love each other. They just so happen to love a pony of the same gender. I don’t see what the problem here? Stallions, mares, we’re all ponies either way." Celestia said turning her head slightly to look over at the nobles.

"Aunty! You want to see foals being raised by two mares or two stallions? The foals could all be mentally slow, or worst!" Blueblood said and continued in his debate against his aunt.

"For thousands of years! This view on pony loves has been with us. It's time to stop and change along with the rest of the world. Other countries have allowed same-sex marriage and they haven’t fallen into ruin." Celestia said closing her eyes. She wasn’t going to allow the nobles to push her around this time. "There is no discussion! This law shall pass!" the solar ruler said.

"But this law has to be pass by a vote," the unicorn stallion from before said with a smile, hoping he had stopped this crime against nature to proceed.

"I am! The ruler of Equestria and I’ve made my decision. Miss Raven, please have the law written, place in effect and announced." Celestia said turning to the white unicorn.

"With pleasure, Princess," she said with a big smile on her muzzle.

"But Princess Celestia, you-" the noble was cut off when Celestia sat up from her throne and made her way to the doors.

"I’ve decided to cut the day court short today," she simply said with her horn surrounded in her golden glow, "Please excuse me."

The nobles all stared in shock as they watch Celestia leave the throne room. They turn to each other and mumble in anger. They couldn’t believe what they have just witnessed. Princess Celestia had disregarded their ruling system and allow this disgusting law to pass!

"She’s going to pay for this…."


Starlight entered the throne room and found Twilight with her nose in a book. She smiled and wasn’t surprised to see this. She walked over and gently nudge Twilight’s book to gain her attention. The princess jump with a small yelp escaping her mouth.

"Oh! Starlight," she said and pushed her book back with her hoof, "I didn’t hear you come in."

"Twilight, how did your date with Princess Luna go?" She asked

"It went really well," Twilight said with a small blush appearing on her cheeks, "Just perfect"

Oh…. Well, something interesting must have happened. Starlight smirk and wondered if the two did it. Twilight wasn’t seen all night after all.

As though, Twilight could sense Starlight’s immature imagination, she quickly turned back at her student. "We didn’t do anything like that!" She blurted out and blush even more but this time in embarrassment.

"Hm…" was all that came out of Starlight’s lips. Twilight frown and look away with when she felt another nudge.

“Also! Have you notice there’s a new star? It’s quite stunning” Starlight said, “Right beside the moon. It looks like this new star is the moon’s friend or something”

“Luna made that star for me” Twilight said smiling fondly at the memories of last night.

“Seriously? Wow! That’s amazing, Twilight” Starlight said and notice her mentor blushing even more, “Uh.... do you want me to leave you alone?”

Twilight didn’t respond and gush even more, remembering the moment Luna showed her the star. Starlight took it as a yes, and left. Twilight eventually look around and saw Starlight was gone. She sighs and looks at her book when she felt a strange sensation. She looks down at her left side, where the wounds used to be. Her horn lit up and tried to examine what was going on, but her magic was suddenly pushed back.

"What the…. But Luna healed this wound…." Twilight said attempting once more to examine her ribcage. She was once more pushed back, and the sensation grew stronger. She shifted at the uncomfortable feeling when it suddenly stops. "What did Tirek’s magic do…" Twilight whispered. She worriedly placed her hoof on her ribcage, and gently moved it down, trying to feel if there was something irregular.

Author's Note:

Pervy little Luna :twilightsheepish:

Art done by me