• Published 17th May 2019
  • 2,186 Views, 273 Comments

Twilight Daylight: Psera, The Legend of Legends - thedarktome



After the birth of Fresh Dawn, Queen Twilight "Arcadia Nova" Sparkle of Psera is ready to begin a new life with her husband King Shimmering Madun. But Twilight has a question on her mind.

  • ...
6
 273
 2,186

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 41 - Port In Equestria

The wind was calm and cool. The sun was out and brought forms of life from their holes. The scent of nature blew over a large hill looking over the new lovely town of Ponyville. Where a a pony could travel freely in the most humblest of homes. Wood, pollen, a sneezing pony at the bottom of the hill followed by a brief "bless you" and "Thank you".

Multiple Pegasi with different shades of coats soared over this hill everyday and down into the simple town of Ponyville, bustling with plenty of activity. Made up of small town ponies like Pinkie Pie, and housing the businesses and quiet lives of Fluttershy and Rarity, this town served as the hub of all entertainment. Whether magical, or humorous.

But these ponies weren't laughing today. Well not mostly. So much to do, so little time to get it done. There were only twenty-four hours in a day, and they slept through eleven of them.

Similar to the last setup of the town, the Victorian fashion embraced little change. Wooden buildings that were small, a strangely creepy woods on the outskirts of town near a farm overflowing with Apple Trees. A small quaint cottage built for the most shy pony anypony had ever seen.

Hooves moved anxiously along the cobblestone of the town's square. Pony chatter flew through the air. Vinyl Scratch was still walking around with her headphones on bobbing her head and Pinkie Pie was still throwing parties.

Stetson on her head, she raised an apple in the air behind her Apple cart and yelled out to the loud crowd, "Get your apples, Fresh Granny Smith apples, right here!"

"Goodness, Darling—"

"Whoa!" Applejack nearly flipped over into the Apple cart after Rarity made herself known behind her. Along with Fluttershy hosting an always angry Angel Bunny on her back. That didn't stop her from snickering though. "You seem to have more apples than usual today." And she was right.

Rather than the standard one cart, Applejack had three lined up next to each other with her standing behind the one in the middle trying to sell them. All tilted outwards towards the crowd walking over buying other products from other sellers in the square.

Applejack patted the one in front of her proudly and explained, "Well the cellar where we keep them cool at is beginning to dry up. It took us ten years to finally grow this bunch, and it's going to be even longer until we get even halfway to what we had before. That dang Maheera really messed us up."

All of those apple trees were wiped out. Her friends witnessed Applejack burst into tears with the rest of her family. They remembered all of that. The Apple Family had to start over from scratch. Fluttershy walked closer to Applejack and patted her back solemnly. She knew how she felt. "I'm sorry you lost all of your apple trees, Applejack. I lost the Animal Sanctuary and a few of the animals in it."

That's right, Fluttershy's Animal Sanctuary was entirely trashed. Nothing was left standing and all of the good stuff that did survive was ruined. Discord managed to help rebuild surprisingly, but it still wasn't the same as before, they all agreed on that.

All of Rarity's shops were totaled except the one in the Crystal Empire. The one in Canterlot especially. An entire block had been wiped off after—according to the Princesses—Twilight and Maheera had it out. That must've been a really intense battle. And all of it happened overnight. They never got to witness it. Although, they did hear the shouting and felt the world shaking. They thought it was just something happening in Psera. It seemed normal.

It was Twilight's magic when she missed Maheera. It would fly all the way across the ocean and hit the coastline of Psera. Most of the damage here in Equestria was thanks to missed fire. Some friendly, some not so much. But either way, their friend and protector was no longer with them.

After they were dropped off by the Pserateps, they cried. All creatures cried for days, for weeks while rebuilding. Two years and everything was nearly complete. Four years and they were adding extras. The same went for all of the other Countries of the world. And while they rebuilt, many ponies camped out in the only remaining structures and on other nations. The remains of the Castle in Canterlot, the Psera-Equestrian Embassy, the plains of Aris, and other smaller areas. Food was provided, but it was definitely hard to manage and keep up with in an environment without refrigeration in the summer months.

But eventually, they settled once more thanks to whatever device they were using to give them their land back. They used technology to manipulate the spell. Then shot the spell from the Front Lawn still at sea to the land, creating grass and whatever else upon impact. It was truly amazing.

The spell was used across the other nations, and the Front Lawn didn't return back to Psera until two weeks later. The Crystal Heart was deposited from high above back into the Crystal Empire where it was before. Thawing their homes and whatever else from the snow and ice. Then the Front Lawn passed Equestria once again with a horn blaring before it left their sights for Psera. And that was the last time they saw them.

But they'll never forget. A monument had been placed directly behind the Mecrah Portal located in the Northern Plains. Now a tourist attraction or something, Applejack couldn't remember.

Rarity disturbed her thoughts with, "Where is Sunset Shimmer? I thought she'd stick around for a while."

Applejack shook her head and answered, "She and Starlight are up in The Crystal Empire helpin' the Princesses. IHT again, remember?"

Rarity nodded and grabbed an apple. "Ah, yes they're still going on with that. They changed the years to every two years to see if anypony needed support, I suppose?"

Applejack faced the crowd again with hopeful emotion. Someone was approaching the apple stand. Cheerilee it looked like. "Yeah, they're all in the Crystal Empire today. Day Zero, I reckon."


Day Zero. The beginning of the start. The Crystal Empire per usual had flags and such setup on light poles ringing the city. There were no need for guards this time, all creatures were on friendly terms. There were no altercations, no tense reality of one attempting to take advantage of the other. Along with buildings and economies, trust was rebuilt. Although, there was still a line in front of the castle made up of Guards from the Crystal Empire to ensure there was no interruption.

Celestia watched them from her balcony in the castle after she raised the sun. At all the ponies beginning to dance around below and start their day. She had to start it the other way.

"Stop it." Celestia blinked and looked over to her right. Sunlit violet coat, glowing violet mane, long wings trailing the floor back into the castle behind them. Twilight had her hooves crossed on top of the railing, but her eyes were staring back into Celestia's. Full of life as if she never left. Her signature smile still painted on her face as if she never lives in pain and sorrow.

"Stop crying, Celestia," Twilight whispered. "Let's move on together." Then disappeared from her sights the second Celestia blinked.

This has been happening ever since Twilight disappeared. Celestia feared she had gone insane. Had become a lunatic for the well wishes of her surrogate daughter's return. She feared that would never be a reality.

Celestia put her head back on her shoulders and focused on the task. Greeting the ponies arriving today. The only ones not here yet were the Zebras, Saddle Arabia, and Queen Novo who was scheduled to arrive in an hour or two. That last one made her smile.

This year, Equestria was administering and hosting. The year before was Saddle Arabia. Cadance had gotten her hooves on pamphlets and were passing them out to the attendees with Flurry Heart, who was undergoing training and had to be here with them as an official Princess of Equestria. That was going to be a tense day.

Celestia decided she's been staring at the sun enough by this point. She turned around and took calm steps back into her room. Her magic grabbed a white and pink dress from her bed to slip on her body with less than required ease. Then opened the door and stepped out into an abandoned hallway where Luna was waiting for her.

She was stroking her chin and staring at the contents of the pamphlet in a focus that could melt steel were she to stare at that instead. "Hmm," she hummed. Her blue hoof touched a certain line she seemed to be having trouble with. "Day Three seems to be about Max Effort. Who is Max Effort? From the Zebras."

Celestia closed her door and walked closer so she could see what she was reading. "Max Effort is not a pony but a code name for some type of thing going on in Zebrica they wanted to talk to us about. The Zebras never actually made it to Psera during the war and were left behind to the Infected. Max Effort is what they call the program in Ponish, but it goes by another name I can't recall."

"Well either way..." Luna folded up the pamphlet and tucked it away. "This is going to be a strange atmosphere this time around. This is the fifth meeting, I honestly thought everypony would have moved on by this point."

She and Celestia traveled the quiet hallways of the castle for the staircase leading down to the first floor. Listening to the chatter bouncing off the walls and entering their brains through their ears.

Luna smirked and broke their silence, "I hear Flurry's up already."

"Put the doughnuts with the coffee!" Flurry shouted. "Nopony eats doughnuts without coffee, Dad! Ugggh, must I do everything?"

Celestia stopped at the door before she could slip around into sight of the ponies in that kitchen and grumbled, "This is going to be a terrifying morning—Good morning, everypony!"


The Lavender port was busy. Just like usual. But this time when Dawn landed, she realized it was all because of her. The chariot she, Gardeen, and her father were riding in landed softly on the road leading up to the Aquatas outside of this busy naval station. Soldiers casually passing by saluted to the chariot as they sped past. Destination? For the fencing up ahead keeping the rest of the city away from the large spacious docks to the ocean.

Their chariot held suitcases in the back from very popular designers, showing off their luxury. As much as her family tried to stay humble to their beginnings, Fresh Dawn's beginnings were shims. Millions upon millions of shims thanks to her mother. A lot of growth all because of her that she's allowed to dip her hooves in. And was now relishing in her wealth by riding inside of a golden chariot up to Aquata Zero.

The outside of it was military. It wouldn't hurt to relish in it. But Dawn was absolutely sure the inside would have some very fancy place where she can set her purse down, kick her hooves up, and relax until she gets to Equestria.

The landing bridge leading up to the ship's entrance was already lowered with a path flanked with soldiers and a single mare that Fresh Dawn recognized immediately.

She reached a hoof up and yelled, "Hey, Captain Smalls!"

Captain Small's dark coat absorbed the bright sun rising over the horizon. A scary sight for all who haven't seen her. But her red eyes portrayed kindness and a hard exterior. She smiled and approached with a reply on the tip of her tongue.

"Hello, Princess. Greetings, your highness." She bowed when Madun stepped out of the chariot with the rest of the soldiers. Then saluted while they approached. "I've been assigned to be your Security Captain during this trip, Princess."

Fresh Dawn nodded and stopped in front of her to shoot up a smile. "Excellent," she replied. "When are we leaving dock?"

"At o'seven hundred, so in a few minutes. The trip to Equestria takes three days time. But we'll speed it up on the second day. I'll explain further on the Aquata."

Madun nodded and looked down to his daughter when she turned back to him. She was nervous. He knew his little filly. He placed a hoof on her head and ruffled her well groomed mane.

"You're going to do great, Dawn," he assured her. "You have nothing to worry about except tripping over your own wings. Literally."

Fresh Dawn mewed and pushed her father's hoof away before he asked the most embarrassing question. "Did you bring your doll with you? The one that makes you feel safe?"

"Dad!!! Let's go, guys." She wasn't doing this. She swiveled around on her hooves and quickly trotted up the steps leading to the Aquata's entrance.

Madun laughed and yelled, "Sweetheart, just check your bags—"

"La la la, I'm not listening, la la la la la..." Her voice faded away when she entered inside and waited for Gardeen to come behind her. Ugh, why did dad have to bring up Sky Blue? But... She did pack her though. She wouldn't go anywhere far away like this without her favorite doll that Kia calls therapeutic. She wasn't therapeutic, she was... Something else, but not therapeutic. Right?

After a few minutes of waiting, Gardeen finally trotted into the Aquata while Dawn was in the middle of mentally scolding her father and towards the stairs at the end with Dawn's small cases as well as her own things on her back.

She looked behind her and gestured with her head towards the stairs up ahead. "Follow me," she instructed. "I'll show you to your room. Along the way, I'll tell you how things work."

The top of the stairs held much bigger hallways and many lights. The steel floor under their hooves was like a gate that had holes bolted in, allowing them to see events occurring beneath their floor.

"The trip to Equestria," Garden said. "...will be rather long and maybe boring. But hey, at least you'll get to see your mother's side of the family again."

Dawn caught up to Gardeen and fixed her lopsided crown again. "I don't remember what any of them look like," she stated.

Gardeen chortled and slowed their speed. "It's been a decade, I'd be impressed if you did. I have no doubt they'll know you when they see you. The Guards will escort you the rest of the way once at the half-point by flying. So, nearly two hundred fifty miles."

Dawn shrugged it off. That wasn't bad. She's flown over five hundred at top speed before behind Merry Fire. Two hundred fifty was a piece of cake. Ignoring a saluting Guard and the horn of the Aquata, she looked up to Gardeen and asked, "How much security will I have and is it really necessary?"

Gardeen turned a right and led her up another flight of stairs towards what was definitely the residential floor. "How much security? I don't know, that decision is up to your captain. Is it necessary? I highly doubt it since this is Equestria. But you're the daughter of King Madun and the legendary Queen Twilight 'Arcadia Nova' Sparkle, and heir to the throne of Psera. So if there's a lot of ponies with you, those are the reasons. Here we are, sister!"

In front of them were two steel doors with the Royal Crest of Psera centered directly in the middle of both of them. Gardeen pressed down on one of the two steel handles and pulled the door open. Behind it was a large bed with redwood floors and purple covers. The bed looked new. There was a LiVAM directly at the foot of the bed, a few dressers with mirrors, a clothes basket, a dining table on the far left made of wood, and pictures of the current Royal Family. Her mother, Father, and herself when she was a foal in Arcadia's hooves.

Gardeen walked in first so she could set the bags down while Dawn took her time to truly admire everything. The bed had a sheer veil over it to provide a privacy curtain. Dawn's hoof felt over the fabric and thickness of the comforter. Then she took her body and threw herself right into it.

"Ooooh, this is so soft," she moaned. Her body entangled itself underneath the sheets and got deeper. "I officially love this bed."

Gardeen placed the bags on the floor next to the glass dining table and recommended, "You may want to unpack. We're already on the move."

Wait... Dawn dug herself out from the mess of comforters and clarified quickly, "We're moving? Already?"

"Dawn, we've been moving for ten minutes now."

Dawn crawled out of bed and ran for the small round window on the side to peek out of. Yep, they were surrounded by nothing but blue waves. She tilted her head to the side and asked another question. "Is Psera still nearby?"

"No, they're way behind us." Gardeen kneeled down and slid Dawn's fancy bags off her back to the floor. "The ship has a much smoother sail on this level than any other for some odd reason. We could have been moving for an hour and no one would have noticed. Now here, check this out."

She dropped the binder Dawn gave to her father yesterday afternoon in the middle of the wooden dining table while Dawn herself marched her way over. "Try to get an understanding of this before we get to port. I already understand most of it and put it here in this notebook for you." She dropped another binder on top of that one reading "Project #59138 Clarification".

Dawn flipped it open and read the first paragraph to herself. Since it was all in Old Pseratopian she could. But if it were in Ponish, she wouldn't be able to read it at all. Speaking of which... Dawn sat down at the table and asked, "Are there any readings in Old Pseratopian over there?"

Gardeen pursed her lips and unfortunately shook her head as her answer. "Psera is literally the only country that speaks two native languages. Ponish and Old Pseratopian. We can speak Ponish, but you have to be taught how to read it. And you've never been taught. So I'll be—"

Dawn interrupted, "Wait, can't you teach me?" It had to be simple, right?

Gardeen once again shook her head. "I don't know how it works exactly, but it involves a huge book and hours upon hours of definitions. Like a college-level course. Not many Pserateps can read Ponish anyway. Your mother was born into it, so she had it down way before she arrived on Psera."

Gardeen turned around for the doors and made her exit. "I'll leave you to your studying and reading. Because I know you want to." She winked at Dawn and that scowl she was shooting her way. Then walked out leaving the door open. There was another pair at the end of the hall she had to walk through now. Guarded of course. Now Dawn was silently alone.

Dawn directed her eyes back to the books in front of her. They held all the information she needed and that Equestria needed clarified. Even though she could really go for some rest right now in this luxurious room with the world's most softest bed, more important matters required her attention. She sighed and muttered, "Well... Let's get mom."


Studying was hard. Studying something you barely have any kind of knowledge of was even harder. But Dawn had learned ever since starting school that she didn't have to study it like how everyone else does. She could do it her own way.

She had a large collection of notes sitting next to her mother's notes downstairs in her room while she took her daily break upstairs on the bridge. It was now Day Two of the journey and she could honestly say... She has never been this bored in her entire life. Even school wasn't this boring. There was nothing to really do on a Royal Aquata except work. And she's been working her whole life!! Doesn't she get a break? Even while working?! But she digressed and pushed on. This was for mom.

Dressed in a light red robe hiding her violet coat and "cutie mark", as her father called it, she gazed out the bridge to the deck of the ship and the waters they were cruising along. Since this was a mediocre journey, she was alone. Even the Captain of the ship wasn't in here. It was just her.

Her father called her twice through the Comm Block connection they had setup so far. Once last night, and another early this morning to get an update on their position. The thick slab of purple crystal on her right wrist looked rather bulky, but she decided that it made her look even more official. That and she needed to keep it on, she was required to in training.

Dawn sighed through her nose and watched the Elite Guards prepare a large chariot on the sunny deck. It was the fancy golden one her father bought years ago housed below deck exclusively for the Fire Family. Gardeen told her late yesterday that they were going to fly the rest of the way to Equestria and keep the boat out here in case. She didn't say in case of what exactly, but she had an idea it was to keep the whole country from gathering around her. You can't miss a giant boat like this literally docking. No one could. Or the horn currently blaring. It seems they've reached their point of takeoff.

"Smalls to Dawn? We're ready for you." Her Comm Block relayed.

Dawn raised her hoof and replied to the distance, "Are my notes onboard?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Alright, I'm on my way down. Give me a few minutes." Oh how she hated being referred to as ma'am. It made her sound older than she truly was.

Fresh Dawn lowered her hoof and observed her reflection in the glass. She braided her mane this morning and put it to the side so she could get a more regal look and less teenage one. She wasn't at home this time. Now she was on a different country representing Psera. The fanciest, most advanced, and largest country in the world. It was a tradition to have a mane in a braid when you represented Psera on a diplomatic journey.

Dawn took a deep breath. Then turned around and walked around all the empty reflective communication desks. Past the wheel for the Aquata, and back out into the halls. She needed to slip on her dress and comb her mane.

When she walked out onto the deck, she was wearing a light violet dress with a small trail and a lot of sparkle to them. Not to mention her tiara shimmering with diamonds, and just to top it all off a pair of shades. It was hot out here.

The chariot looked a lot bigger up close than it did above of course. There were more mechanisms and textures inside when a Guard opened the door for her, and placed steps at the foot so she could climb in. An airborne pod with a foldable roof.

Dawn hummed and smiled on the seat next to Gardeen. Then slowly turned to face her and nodded her head in approval. "This is nice," she whispered. "I approve."

Gardeen took a deep breath and sighed out, "Your father spoils you."

"No he doesn't, he just gives me things sometimes." The soldiers strapped to the front of the chariot got off to a strong running start that forced Dawn back into her seat. Then jumped off the front of Aquata Zero and took off to angle higher into the sky.

Dawn looked over her shoulder and watched Aquata Zero shrink from view while they sped up. It was going to be a time before they saw it again.

She faced the front and crossed her rear hooves so she could relax with the breeze blowing her braid around. The smell of the sea water below her, the sounds of her fellow Pserateps cracking past the sound barrier so fast, the only way she knew it happened were from the small pops. The actual boom never reached their ears.

"We should be reaching Equestria in five minutes!!" Gardeen yelled to her.

Dawn nodded and replied with her eyes closed, "Excellent! Now who am I looking for?!!"

"The Princesses of Equestria!! We'll gather them up, debrief them, then take them back to Aquata Zero!!"

"How many are there?!"

"Last I checked, three! But it may be four now! The Aquata has enough room to supply them with a stay the rest of the way back!!"

That was the end of that conversation and they relaxed in the warm blowing wind before they slowed their speed to something more calm and casual.

Captain Smalls looked down to the Princess from above and announced, "Equestria in sight!"

Dawn opened her eyes and eyed the horizon of a land in front of her. It was dark, thanks to the sun casting a silhouette, but Fresh Dawn was sure when they'd get closer, she'd make out what was supposedly the Land of Magic.

Since she's never been to Equestria as long as she could remember, Dawn kept her eyes on it until she finally managed to make out the large steel block from past international affairs Psera had with these guys. Including the really tall beacons outlining the path an Aquata would take. They stopped trading with them, but Equestria surely still held property that cost thousands upon thousands of shims over here.

Their chariot zipped over a sandy beach where Dawn and Gardeen saw a lot of ponies and homes on the ground. A few skyscrapers and even an amusement park. How fun.

Gardeen figured a quick tour was in order here. She pointed and yelled, "Las Pegasus! The extraction location where your mother led the remaining creatures from all over to the Aquatas so they could stay on Psera!"

Las Pegasus was nice. Dawn would want to check it out a little closer whenever they could. They slowed down even more over the woods, still growing from past altercations. A few animals looked up at the large chariot and thirty Elite Soldiers following. Then went right back to whatever they were doing in the forestry.

Gardeen said next, "Now we're about to pass over Ponyville, your mother's hometown. And the location of the Equestrian-Psera Embassy."

Dawn trained her eyes back up to the front and eyed the small town coming into shape. When dad said mom was a pony who treasured simple things, she didn't think she would go as far as the town she lived in too. It was so small and casual. Nothing like Cop or even Merōl.

Applejack and Applebloom's selling of apple products was interrupted when something roared loud from up ahead. Their passing vibrated the ground and caused a few apples to hit the dirt. The ponies on the ground looked up and eyed the black dots zip straight over Ponyville followed by the biggest and shiniest chariot they've ever seen. A golden one. Then followed by even more of those ponies zooming for Canterlot.

Almost immediately, Rainbow Dash landed next to Applejack with her eyes on the fading chariot. "Did you see that?!" She yelled.

Applebloom deadpanned in a thick mess of sarcasm, "No, we missed all the roaring and the gigantic golden brick fly through the sky. Care to enlighten us?"

"Uhhh... I think it might be Psera." The world stopped moving for a second. Literally, all the ponies nearby stopped and stared at her. Even saying the name seemed to be about as bad as a pony yelling ponyfeathers.

Applejack nudged her and warned under her breath, "Watch it, Rainbow."

"But I'm serious. Come on, let's go check it out." Before Applejack could resign from even formally taking up that position, Rainbow Dash swooped her up and flew at an angle behind the chariot towards Canterlot.

Applebloom looked at both Rarity and Fluttershy watching them soar off with Applejack screaming in Dash's hold. Then grabbed one of her own apples and took a bite. This was bound to be interesting.


It wasn't a Cop at all, but it was close to Rayray. The buildings were more modern than what Smalls ran through so many years ago. A majority had been upgraded. Like that doughnut shop she hid in. Doughnut Joes, was it?

But all of this was new to Fresh Dawn. While they traveled the streets, she stood upon the edge of the chariot with an expression of wonder-filled awe. This was so much different than back home. The buildings seemed to be made out of the same material. The currency, standard regular coins.

But there was one silver lining: The ponies had tattoos on their flanks, just like her! Oh wow, this was really amazing! At least ponies here had what she had and weren't singled out. This was a much more welcoming change of pace. Slow, but welcome.

Dawn fawned and eyed the largest street she could see leading to a roundabout that had a fountain in the middle of it and continuing on behind it.

"Canterlot," she whispered.

"Escort Team's now approaching the castle," Captain Smalls reported.

Dawn swiveled her head and eyed the relatively small home of the two pony sisters. The castle wasn't torn down, but you could tell it had gone through a lot of repairs in the past.

"You know..." Dawn turned her head to look up into the face of her auxiliary-slash-sister. Gardeen was placing a red tie around her neck she got from somewhere along with an earpiece in her ear. "I've never actually been in this castle, it'd be a great chance to see how these Princesses live. Your mother—"

"Grew up here?" Dawn guessed.

Gardeen nodded and clarified, "She said she grew up in its library. The second tallest spire of this castle. I'll never forget these conversations."

Dawn looked up to the top of this castle and eyed the grand spires of this place. They were bronze and reflected off most of the light from the hot sun. But she couldn't exactly make out the "tallest" spire since they all seemed to have the same height. Those repairs must have affected it.

She sighed and sat back down when the Chariot slowed to a stop in front of the gates. Time for Gardeen to make her move. Dawn wondered what she was going to do. Would she perform an epic entrance?

One of the Elite Guards of twenty following landed in front of Gardeen's side and opened the door for her in front of one of the many Royal Guards positioned at the gates. Watching and waiting. Dawn made sure her sunglasses were properly adjusted before they looked up at her then down to Gardeen.

"State your business," one ordered. A squad of Unicorns and Pegasi.

Gardeen removed her shades and swished her silver mane around that made Dawn question everything she knew about Gardeen. Then smirked and said, "We represent the great land of Psera." At the mention of the name their eyes shot wide like slowly popping balloons. "I'm Secretary of Royalty Gardeen Daisy, the Auxiliary to Princess Fresh Veola Dawn, heir to the throne. We must speak to the Princesses of Equestria at once."

The Captain of the Guard in Canterlot shot his gaze to his soldiers who in turn stared back. Then turned back to Gardeen and shook his head. "The Princesses aren't in Canterlot at this moment. They're having their biennial IHT Meeting in the Crystal Empire."

Gardeen hummed and locked eyes with Princess Dawn behind her shades. The Guard quickly added, "B-But I can send a quick note and have them notified at once. In the meantime, I'll allow you all in to get out of this heat. Open the gates!"

The Guards quickly went to work unlatching while Gardeen jumped back in the chariot. Once the door was shut Dawn whispered, "And what was that?"

"The Princesses aren't in—"

"No, no, no. I'm talking about the mane flip thing, what was that?"

"Oh..." Gardeen chuckled and whispered as they passed through, "It makes all the stallions turn to molten lava. All hot and willing to do anything. That and I'm pretty."

"Oh stop. Light Pink would not like that."

"Light Pink has her own version. You should visit more often, she misses talking you."

Their chariot followed the pointing of their own Guards to around the right side of the castle. The grounds behind the fence was just a sea of grass along with another concrete roundabout centered by a fountain leading up to a pair of doors at the very entrance. A hot day for anyone to be outside though.

Their chariot stopped at the entrance and the Guards went to work letting them both out. Gardeen could easily jump out and she did. Dawn could too, but she didn't want to mess up her diamond covered hoof shoes.

So she waited for the steps to be placed down and she could elegantly take one step at a time down to the concrete. The trail of her light violet dress fell out and scrubbed the concrete ground. But she walked around the chariot and out into view.

The Guards for Canterlot looked down to her with an unsure nature in her eyes. This filly was really small. Dawn nodded to them and greeted behind her pair of golden sunglasses, "Greetings. I am Princess Fresh Veola Dawn of Psera. Daughter of King Shimmering Madun and Queen Twilight 'Arcadia Nova' Sparkle, Saviour of Psera. We need to speak to the Princesses as soon as possible. It's..." She reached up and lowered her shades so she could smirk a look into their eyes with her intense purple ones. "Extremely urgent."

Author's Note:

Let's see where this goes, shall we? I think I'll add the second part to this in a few hours. Stay tuned.

PreviousChapters Next