• Published 14th Jul 2018
  • 454 Views, 31 Comments

Friendship Force! - Chrome Masquerade



When canisters of a mysterious rainbow coloured substance fall from the skies, humanity's new saviours will arise.

  • ...
13
 31
 454

Rise of the Groundskeeper - Edited

In a nearby park, 85 year old Jack Sylas sat on a bench, lamenting his situation and the state of the park..

"How i wish i could have a chance to make this world pretty again. Lookit all this. Trash. Trash all over the place. If i had my way, this kind of foolishness would not be tolerated!" he said, angrily.Then he sighed. "Alas, i''m too old to be doing that kind of thing." Just then, he heard voices nearby.

"What's that?" he queried, sneaking over to take a closer look. "Lookit there. There's Simon Connor. I always knew that he was in league with the reds."

"Do you have the documents?"

"Do YOU have my money?"

"By Lenin's Ghost! Is that all you Americans think of? The power of the almighty dollar?!"

Just then, Jack lost his balance and fell. "Drat! Curse these old bones!"

"It's You!" Simon snarled

"Up to your old tricks, Connor?" Jack said with every last ounce of defiance he had.

"You know this capitalist dog?"

"Let's just say that i've been wanting to do this for a LONG time." Simon said, drawing his gun and shortly thereafter shooting Jack in the chest twice before the two men went off.

It looked like the end for Jack. He seemed to phase in and out every few seconds. Still, his first thought was "Must... warn... someone. Have to... keep moving."

Suddenly, a voice seemed to call out to him.

"Need a leg up, pardner?"

Jack looked up to see a statue of a Minute Man. It was glowing orange, with a few other warm colours, as if calling out to him. With his last ounce of strength, Jack crawled to the statue and laid a hand on it.

Immediately, he started to feel different. His body started to decrease in age. His muscles bulged as they increased in density until he felt like he could lift ten tons!

He was very briefly deafened as his ears vanished, but new ones appeared at his crown, wiggling wildly as their muscle fibers grew in.

His breasts grew in size, but only marginally.

His white hair stared to become a golden blonde mane, a similar tail starting to grow in as his face began to push out. His feet changed into hooves and the shoes that he was wearing exploded from his feet. A coat of orange hair started to cover his body as other changes occurred.

Then two cores of energy formed within him. One was a core of a solid green, feeling of a forest in its full glory. Green grass and myriad trees hanging heavy with their bounty. The other was a two-toned Ruby and gold one. It felt of solidarity. The satisfaction of Justice having been served.

So it went until She finally stood up, glowing subtly with a haze similar to that which the statue had. She could feel the energy of the ground beneath her. Instinctively, she pointed several times at a lot of the junk that was around the park, the very earth absorbing the garbage, decomposing it at a rapid rate, until the park was clean.

"Golly!" she exclaimed. "Ah ain't never felt such power before! Not even The Bomb radiated anythin' re-motely like this!" she stomped one hoof on the ground and in short order a sledgehammer made of a bluish-black metal appeared before her.

"Ah don' rightly know what that energy was, or why it's ev'n here, but Ah'll be darned if'n Ah ain't gonna use it! From now on, Ah'm Applejack, the Groundskeeper! An' so help me, Celestia, Ah'mma clean up this world!"

Almost as an afterthought, an image of an apple tree burgeoning with fruit appeared on her thighs,.