• Published 12th Aug 2018
  • 835 Views, 77 Comments

Silver Spoons' New Life - ShadowFire1997



This is a sequel to StormLunas' "Sweetie Belle's New Experiences. Please go read his story before reading this because you won't understand this story from this point on forward

  • ...
6
 77
 835

Adding The Final Fine Details

A few days after the shocking discovery of Silver Spoon's unborn foal, Shadow Blast can't think of anything else but that unborn foal. Sure, It is Sweetie Belle's sperm after all but, an exact replica? That is basically unheard of in all of Equestria.

Shadow Blast is getting into the company delivery truck until her boss stops her before she can start the truck. Shadow Blast looks at her boss.

"What's wrong chief?" Shadow Blast asks as she looks at her boss.

"Aren't you suppose to unload materials in the supply warehouse?" Her boss asks and sure enough, when Shadow Blast looks up at the truck schedule, it shows someone else has to take the delivery truck. This makes Shadow Blast realize she almost did someone else's work.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again." Shadow Blast says and gets out of the truck when the assigned driver arrived to work. Shadow Blast explains this to the driver and the driver nods in understanding.

"Well, it happens to the best of us. I mean, I did woodwork when I was suppose to drive around, doing deliveries when my wife was pregnant." The driver says and smiles. Shadow Blast sighs softly and apologizes once again and went back to the unloading bay where she needs to unload equipment and materials for the next truck that is returning in an hour.

Meanwhile, Silver Spoon is at Apple Bloom's home, drinking ice tea as they talk about their businesses being a success. Apple Bloom looks at Silver Spoon's belly and it makes her smile softly inside her mind and heart.

"How's the youngins' doin' inside ya?" Apple Bloom asks Silver Spoon as SS gently holds her belly and sighs happily.

"Terribly busy but soothing to have inside me." Silver Spoon replies as she rubs her belly gently, making Apple Bloom have heart eyes and making a cute face.

"Awww. yer makin' me jealous 'cause of that cuteness ya showin'." Apple Bloom responds as she scoots a bit closer to Silver Spoon to rub her belly but stops as she takes her Stetson off.

"Ah'm terribly sorry 'bout almost touchin' you without permission. May Ah rub yer belly?" Apple Bloom asks as she blushes hard. Silver Spoon is taken aback by this but lifts her sweater up to reveal her 9 month triplet pregnant belly and smiles.

"Of course. You were the one who gave me the sperm to be honest." Silver Spoon says and smiles at Apple Bloom as AB gently touches her belly to gently rub Silver Spoon's belly. Silver Spoon blushes a soft pink as Apple Bloom rubs her belly. It seems as if the rubbing calms Silver Spoon down before the big day, which she knows is pretty soon but didn't know as she has already forgotten the date of the possible birth date. Apple Bloom suddenly feels the unborn triplets kicking inside Silver Spoon's belly, making them both chuckle happily.

"So, did ya think of any names fer them?" Apple Bloom asks as Silver Spoon looks at her with shock.

"Well, I only have a few but I need to see them before i can decide but I have one name." Silver Spoon says and Apple Bloom looks at her with curiousity.

"Tell me!" Apple Bloom says with curiosity and excitement.

"Well......Sunrise Gold." Silver Spoon responds and looks away.

"Wow.....Ah really wish I could've come up with that name." Apple Bloom responds as Silver Spoon looks at Apple Bloom again in shock.

"Why do you say that?" Silver Spoon asks, curious to know her reasoning.

"Well, it's cause Ah don't know how." Apple Bloom says and looks away, until a warm embrace of two arms and round belly surrounds her.

"It's not that hard." Silver Spoon replies as she explains how she comes up with Sunrise Gold. Apple Bloom listens and looks around the house to try and think of a name.

"So ya say Ah should 'round mah surroundings and ah might find a name?" Apple Bloom asks, trying to see if she follows Silver Spoon, to which she nods in agreement. Apple Bloom looks around and sees the fireplace and thinks about it.

"Fire Wall?" Apple Bloom asks, thinking about the name and Silver Spoon smiles.

"Yes, like that but you can be creative about it." Silver Spoon says and sighs softly.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Silver Spoon says as she gets up and waddles to the bathroom and sighs softly. As this happens, Apple Bloom thinks on how she can improve until she hears her older brother calling for help.

"You three think my bladder is a ball, isn't it?" Silver Spoon says as she looks down at her belly and sighs as she uses the toilet. As she does this, she feels something isn't right but disregards it as a simple feeling. Silver Spoon returns to the couch and sits down to drink her ice tea and sighs softly as she thinks on the foals inside her.

Shadow Blast is sitting by her lunch station and eats some sandwiches Silver Spoon made for her and smiles softly as she eats it happily. A co-worker approaches her and looks at her.

"Hey. You need some company?" He asks her as Shadow Blast sighs and nods.

"Yeah sure." She said and shows him a seat is open for him to sit down. He sits down and looks at Shadow Blast.

"Something bothering you?" He asks and looks at her lunch, noticing she is halfway done.

"Yeah. I hope Silver Spoon will be okay but I promised her I will be there for when she gives birth to our kids." Shadow Blast replies and sighs as she puts her lunch down to lie her head in her hands. Her co-worker sits next to her and and gently rubs her shoulder.

"Come on now Shad. You don't need to worry about her. You do know that the birth date is Friday." Her co-worker says and smiles at her. Shadow Blast sighs as she feels her phone vibrate and sees that it is Apple Bloom calling her so she answers the phone.

"Hey Apple Bloom. What going on?" Before Apple Bloom can answer, Silver Spoon can be heard in the background, screaming.

"THE BABIES ARE COMING!!!! GET HERE NOW SHADOW BLAST!!!!" Silver Spoon screams as Shadow blast tells Apple Bloom to go to the hospital and that she will be there shortly. Shadow Blast is on her way to her boss when she sees him standing by the lunch room where he just nods at her to show she can go. Shadow Blast nods and runs for her car to drive back to the hospital.

Shadow Blast arrives at the hospital and runs to the receptionist, asking if her wife has been taken in for birth.

"Yes, I think she is waiting for you in Ward 5 room 7D." The receptionist responds and Shadow Blast runs to the room to see Silver Spoon lying in bed and pants softly as she catches her breath normally and then looks up to see it is her beloved wife.

"You're late...." Silver Spoon says as she looks up at Shadow Blast.

"Traffic..." Shadow blast says and notices three baby beds. The baby bed on Silver Spoon's right hand side is a baby boy unicorn, with Shadow Blast's mane and tail color and crimson red coat with Silver Spoon's mane and tail style. The baby bed on Silver Spoon's left hand side is a baby earth pony girl, having a very dull red, yellow and baby blue color mane and tail, in the style of Shadow Blast's mane and tail with a light gray coat.

However, in Silver Spoon's arms is a white baby girl unicorn, with curly, two-toned hair, pink and light magenta and when she opens her eyes, a bright emerald green stares at Shadow Blast as a small smile forms on her little face. Silver Spoon smiles as she holds her close to let her drink from her.

"W-Wow....She's very adorable." Shadow Blast says as a few tears form in her eyes.

"I-I am just as surprised as you are dear." Silver Spoon says as she watches the little girl suckle from her mother.

"What are you going to name her?" Shadow Blast asks as she watches the scene in front of her.

There is a long silence in the room until Silver Spoon speaks.

"Her name will be......" A few tears roll down Silver Spoon's eyes.

"....Sweetie 'Silver' Belle......"