• Published 12th Aug 2018
  • 834 Views, 77 Comments

Silver Spoons' New Life - ShadowFire1997



This is a sequel to StormLunas' "Sweetie Belle's New Experiences. Please go read his story before reading this because you won't understand this story from this point on forward

  • ...
6
 77
 834

One Year Later - The Release of A Broken Spoon

That buzzing sound.

The sound of a cell door opening to reveal a messy silver haired woman by the name of Silver Spoon.

The guard looks at her and nodded.

"Time's up Silvy" He said but it only brought broken and run down memories to Silver Spoon when that nickname was mentioned.

Silver Spoon gets up and lets the guards cuff her hands as she was let to the wardrobe station, where her old clothes were given back to her and the let her get dressed. Her clothing, however, have gotten bigger because of Silver Spoon's body growing small and weak.

Silver Spoon was then shown to the outside the prison building, which were covered with wired fences and bobbed wires on top of the fences. Silver Spoon watched how everything outside her were different from what she had seen in prison walls and terrain.

The Guard standing at the gate had seen how much pain and trouble Silver has gone through and gave her a kind smile.

"It will get better. I guarantee it." He said and opens the gate, after reviewing her papers and lets her through.

Silver Spoon's first destination was to go to the silver mansion in Ponyville. Her home.

Once she reached her home she knocks on the door three times, to see her father open the door but immediately shuts it in her face.

Silver Spoon was surprised and knocked on the door again. Her father was holding the door shut and wasn't happy to see his daughter.

"Go away. You're not my daughter. My Daughter died when she was sentenced to prison last year." He said as he locks his doors.

Silver Spoon moved away from the door and had tears well up in her eyes. She no longer have a father to call her own as she walked away and ran to the park for protection and safety, yet those were the feelings she wasn't receiving the time.

Silver Spoon hangs her head, lets her head rest on her hands and started crying into her hands. She didn't care if anyone judged her, teased her or even took her for someone else. Silver Spoon no longer wanted to be the mean mare she once was and no longer wanted any part of Diamond Tiara. Silver made that very clear to Diamond on her last visit in prison.

Silver Spoon remembered how DT threatened her that she would reveal all her dark secrets to the world, where Silver responded that she did not care because of how bad and miserable DT made her life. However this caused DT to become very unprofessional and slaps Silver Spoon across her cheek, causing the guards to pull Silver Spoon away and another guard holding a furious DT away.

Silver then sobs as she looked at everyone walking past, either sighing or walking around her to avoid eye contact.

Silver Spoon then sighed as she closed her eyes for a while as everyone walked past and either glared, whispered insults, or spit at her feet.

SS couldn't take it anymore as she gets up and runs away from the park and towards a local cemetery, where she found a lot of families visiting the graves of their loved ones, smiling and having some family time as they talked to the tombstones.

SS watched as she reached her mothers' tombstone. "Chrome Spoon. May your creativity never die for the youth for generations to come. Born 21st June 1958. Died 27th July 1999"

SS sits down in front of the tombstone and just stares at the tombstone.

"Mom, what can I do to be loved again? I messed up between Sweetie Belle but I changed her entire life. I loved her mom. I loved her cute giggles, her sweet smile, her purple pink long hair, but i made her into a careless, ruthless short jet black haired woman, who's a lieutenant and married to someone else." She said as her tears forms yet again.

"Mom. Help me." SS asked as she hugs the tombstone and cried.

The Ghost of Chrome Spoon looked at her crying daughter as she touched her shoulder, though she was a ghost.

"Mommy knows this and I can't help physically. I can help you know which one is the right guy or girl for you" She said as she hugs her daughter gently.

Author's Note:

Sorry if the chapters are short but I haven't done a sequel for another story so it's quite exciting. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter