• Published 12th Aug 2018
  • 833 Views, 77 Comments

Silver Spoons' New Life - ShadowFire1997



This is a sequel to StormLunas' "Sweetie Belle's New Experiences. Please go read his story before reading this because you won't understand this story from this point on forward

  • ...
6
 77
 833

Bending The Spoon Back In Place

Shadow Blast and Silver Spoon are walking home as Silver Spoon looks down at the ground and tears roll down her cheeks. Shadow Blast notices that Silver Spoon has tears rolling down her cheeks and wipes them off.

Silver Spoon is taken aback by this gesture and looks at Shadow Blast but didn't thank her because of the fact that her mind is focused on her ex-girlfriend, Sweetie Belle, and sighed softly.

Shadow Blast tries to strike a small conversation and smiled.

"Well the mall isn't as busy as we thought it would be." Shadow Blast said and looks at Silver Spoon for a response but all that comes out of Silver Spoon's mouth is a 'oh' and it goes silent after that.

Shadow Blasts sighs as they reach her home and Shadow Blast helps Silver Spoon inside her house.

Shadow Blast's house has a sort of retro feel to it but is related to a more classic, normal home with some leather furniture, a flat screen television, some posters of metal bands in frames, a classic kitchen, two bedrooms with a clean bathroom in each bedroom.

Silver Spoon seems impressed by her home looks inside but that didn't cheer her mood up in the slightest.

The weather outside started to become a bit darker as heavy thunderstorms is about to hit Ponyville in a matter of a few minutes, all thanks to the pegasi who thinks that an unplanned storm was needed inside the little town.

Shadow Blast looks outside the window and realized that the storm is on its way to lock everyone inside their homes for at least a few days.

Silver Spoon sighed as she stares at nothing in particular. It doesn't seem like Silver Spoon wants to talk to anyone as the memories of Sweetie Belle flashes in her mind, making her hold her head and groan in frustration.

Shadow Blast notice this behavior and walks to her.

"Silver Spoon, are you ok?" Shadow blast asks her and slowly approaches her with caution as Silver Spoon started to yell.

"I'M SORRY FOR BETRAYING YOU SWEETIE BELLE!!!! COME BACK TO ME!!!! I PROMISE TO BE GOOD AGAIN!!!!" However, that isn't going to bring Sweetie Belle back to Silver Spoon as she then falls to her knees and cry out in her hands.

Shadow Blast has now heard everything and slowly walks to her, putting her hand on Silver's shoulder and sighs.

"Silver Spoon, please talk to me. Something has happened and I want to help. But I can't help if you don't tell me what is going on." Shadow Blast says to her, as Silver Spoon then lifts her head up to look at her.

"It's about me ex, Sweetie Belle" Silver Spoon said as she hugs Shadow Blast.

"We were a couple in college but I had to decide and betray her by listening to Diamond Tiara and now it had ruined our relationship and she turned into this unforgiving monster. It's all my fault" Silver Spoon said as she cried hard.

Shadow Blast held Silver Spoon and sighed softly.

"Silver Spoon, what you're experiencing is just bad memories and I can help with that." Shadow Blast says to Silver Spoon, as she cries on Shadow Blasts' shoulder.

Silver spoon looks over at her and wipes her tears away but more stream down her face as the memories kept on coming and how she changed Sweetie Belle for who she used to be and into a police monster who had no conscience over her.

"I can help you Silver , but I can only help you if you let me in." Shadow Blast said and rubs her back gently, the same way Silver Spoons' mother would caress her if she has a nightmare.

Author's Note:

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait but a lot happened, which I can't explain.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and sorry if it's short