• Published 12th Aug 2018
  • 834 Views, 77 Comments

Silver Spoons' New Life - ShadowFire1997



This is a sequel to StormLunas' "Sweetie Belle's New Experiences. Please go read his story before reading this because you won't understand this story from this point on forward

  • ...
6
 77
 834

Chroming The Spoon One Last Time

Silver Spoon is standing behind a counter in her shop she is running for a few months and it appears to be that her eighth month is coming to an end and her ninth month is around the corner. As Silver Spoon is busy giving a price for a customer of the utensils they are buying, a very soft kick is given by her three unborn foals, surprising both the customer and Silver Spoon.

"I see the young ones have grown big now..." The customer says and giggles at the cuteness of Silver Spoon's blush that has suddenly appeared.

"Y-Yeah...." Silver Spoon replies as she just wanted to hide because it feels embarrassing to her. The customer notices and gently puts a hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay. I won't tell anyone. I Pinkie Promise." The customer reassures her as she gives the total amount of bits required to purchase her utensils. Silver Spoon gasps and takes the bits and puts the bits in the cash register, as well as giving change but the customers holds her hand out and smiles.

"Keep the change dear. Have a nice day." She says and walks out the store. Silver Spoon blushes and smiles that she could keep change for the first time today.

The doorbell rings as a new customer walks in. Today is very slow so not everyone needed new utensils so most are window shopping or asking about the quality of the products. Silver Spoon would happily reply that she makes the utensils herself she has a workshop in the back room of the store. Some customers find it boring, others find it interesting. A soon-to-be mother working with tools to fix utensils that they immediately ask her if they could help her fix the utensils and other products. Of course, Silver Spoon declines and tells them all that she's okay with fixing the products on her own as well as making them herself.

"Slow day huh?" Shadow Blast asks from the workshop as Silver Spoon groans.

"I'm so hungry and these three won't stop kicking until I get food again but lunch time isn't even here yet." Silver Spoon points to the clock to see that it is ten in the morning.

"Tell you what, I'll watch over the shop while you get yourself something to eat or should I go?" Shadow Blast asks to which Silver Spoon chooses the latter option. Shadow Blast nods and gets her wallet.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." Shadow Blast says and walks out as the shop is very quiet with only two customers inside. Silver Spoon groans softly as she looks at her belly and gently rubs it and smiles softly as she adjusts her glasses a bit and closed her eyes for a few minutes.

Five minutes passes on and the two customers comes to counter to purchase a necklace and a bracelet. Silver Spoon jumps a bit but rings the products up and tells the price.

"That will be ten bits for the necklace sir." She tells the customer and he smiles happily.

"Wow. That's very cheap." He says and smiles.

"Well, I can see why. Is it for someone special?" Silver Spoon asks, knowing what his answer will be.

"Well, Yes of course, me and my boyfriend are together for the last 9 months." He says and smiles, which Silver spoon looks down to see her unborn babies are, for now, at ease.

"Oh, well tell him that he has a very lucky guy that can give him gifts this special." Silver Spoon says happily, knowing that Shadow Blast will do the same.

"Thank you again." The male customer says and tells Silver Spoon to keep the change as the second customer comes to the counter with her product.

About ten minutes later, Shadow last returns with two bags of fast foods and cupcakes. This made Silver Spoon excited and shows her hands out like a very excited and impatient little girl who's been good for a full month.

"Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!!" Silver Spoon says and makes cute gabby hand motions. Shadow Blast couldn't help but chuckle at her fiance.

"Wow, someone's extremely hungry." Shadow Blast says and smiles as she takes out a few cupcakes and starts to feed Silver Spoon like a baby. Of course this causes Silver Spoon to blush hard but allows it as she takes a small bite from the cupcake.

"You look so adorable when you let me feed you." Shadow Blast comments as Silver Spoon has a few crumbs on her lips and cheeks.

"Hey, it's not my fault that you want to learn how to feed the babies through me." Silver Spoon says and pouts cutely, just making Shadow Blast go 'Awe' and feeds her more.

Exactly two burgers, large fries and a dozen pickle mixed cupcakes later, Silver Spoon holds her belly softly and burps loudly.

"Oops. Excuse me." Silver Spoon says and holds her mouth and blushes.

"Nah, you're good." Shadow Blast says and nuzzles her nose gently and holds her belly softly.

"They're growing so big now." Shadow Blast says and smiles at Silver Spoon, lowering to her belly and kissing her belly. This made Silver Spoon blush hard and cover her eyes.

"NO! NOT HERE!!!" Silver Spoon says, embarrassed that Shadow Blast kisses her belly behind the counter. Shadow looks around the shop and chuckles.

"There's no one here." Shadow Blast says and smiles as she kisses Silver Spoon's belly more. Silver Spoon pouts and sighs.

"Fine, but only for today." Silver Spoon says like a strict teacher, giving a student permission to cheat on his test.

"Awesome. I promise to be very gentle~." Shadow Blast says as she kisses her belly more, even rubbing it gently to, what she believes, tease Silver Spoon. This catches Silver Spoon off guard and makes her moan softly and blushes hard until she was the same color as a red rose and she closes her eyes because of the fact she is being loved a lot in the shop, which never happens.

A few hours pass by and it is time to lock the store. Shadow Blast is locking the shop after silver Spoon cashes her profits and float in her pouch she started to wear a week into her business starting.

"Ready to go home love?" Shadow Blast asks as she takes her hand gently.

"Yes dear." Silver Spoon responds and smiles as she follows her lover to their home. As they walk down the streets of Ponyville, Silver Spoon looks up to see the sunset lowering down to earth as she then thinks about a name for one of her babies.

'Sunrise Gold.' Silver Spoon thinks and smiles as they soon arrive at their home. After making dinner, Shadow Blast and Silver spoon enjoy their meals together before heading to bed to sleep for another day at work.

In the middle of the night, Shadow Blast feels strong magic inside Silver Spoon's belly. She makes sure that Silver Spoon is asleep and gently holds her belly to see what baby inside Silver Spoon's belly and then froze in shock.

One of the babies is pure white, with a light pink and light magenta curly mane. Shadow Blast already knows where the source of this strong magic is coming from and realizes that.....

'That looks like her ex girlfriend but......much more cuter.' She thinks to herself before going to sleep.

Author's Note:

Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUN.

The kicker for the next chapter, coming out tomorrow so stay tuned MaxedOut Viewers!