• Published 9th Jun 2018
  • 3,474 Views, 9 Comments

The Best Birthday Ever - Spikemaster105



Spike Sweetie Belle Scootaloo and Apple Bloom are best friends, and on his birthday when he's home alone do to his parents and sister leaving for the day, they decide to stay with him for tonight and they offer him a present that no guy can't denie.

  • ...
11
 9
 3,474

Party Games And Caught

At the Sparkle resident, a couple of hour's have passed and it was night time already and Spike Sweetie Belle Scootaloo and Apple Bloom already ate, music was blasting from a radio as all four were dancing together.

The radio was so loud that the four teens couldn't hear the house phone ringing, after a few more rings it stopped ringing, "did you hear something", Sweetie Belle asked her friends through the music as they stopped dancing and lowered the volume.

"I don't hear anything Sweetie Belle", Scootaloo told her friend as Apple Bloom and Spike nodded, then they shrugging and higher the volume and continue to dance with smiles.

Somewhere else in a hotel with Velvet and Night Light in bed, the woman hug the hotel phone up as she was worried about her son, "I hope my little boy is ok", she said to herself with a concerned look.

"I'm sure he's ok, besides...he's probably asleep", Night Light told his wife with a smile, but he was inwardly smirking.

"He's probably has his three friends over and having a great time, that's my boy", he thought to himself inwardly smirking.

"But what if he's not, what if a burgler broke in and kidnapped my little boy demanding a ransome...or worse", Velvet told her husband getting even more worried about her son, she didn't want to think about her little boy getting kidnapped or murdered.

"Velvet, listen to me ok...Spike is fine, we live in the same neighbor hood as Twilights friends, I'm sure if something happened to Spike, Bow or Hondo will call us and let us know", Night Light told his worried wife as she started to calm down a smile.

"You right Night Light, I should believe my little boy is alright", she told her husband smiling as he nodded.

"Yeah...night Velvet, love you", he said smiling.

"Night Night Light, love you too", she said back smiling and giving him a goodnight kiss before putting a arm across his chest and closing her eye's to sleep.

With Twilight in another room, she was laying down in bed as she was too excited to sleep, "I can't believe I got in, can't wait to go in after School", she said to herself smiling.

An hours later at the Sparkle residents, the four teens decided to stop dancing and turned the radio off, "lets eat some cake girls and Spike", Scootaloo said smiling as they cheered and walked towards the kitchen.

After awhile, the three girls sang happy birthday to Spike as he had a smile, he was lucky to have friends like them and soon they were eating a slice of cake and talking with smiles.

"Girls, I wanna say thank you for spending time with me today, your the best friends I can ask for", the boy told them as they blushed with smiles.

"Your welcome Spike", they said in union with smiles.

After awhile, Spike got up to use the restroom and started walked out the kitchen and started walking upstairs towards the bathroom, the girls put the plates in the sink and put the half cake away away in the fridge.

Then Scootaloo took the hard cider bottle out with a smile, "what should we do for Spike tonight", she asked opening the bottle up and taking a drink, then passing it to Sweetie Belle as she took a drink.

"We can play a couple of games like truth or dare, or never have I ever....or we can tease the hell out of him", Apple Bloom told her friends smirking as they thought about it, then nodded in agreement with smirks of their own.

Then Sweetie Belle gave the bottle to Apple Bloom as she took a drink, "so where are we gonna sleep tonight", Sweetie Belle asked her friends out of curiosity as they shrugged.

"Maybe Spike will let us sleep with him in his room", Scootaloo said smirking as her two friends blushed with wide eyes and Apple Bloom nearly did a spit take with the apple cider.

Then Spike came walking downstairs smiling, "ok girls, what are we gonna do tonight", he asked as Apple Bloom gave him the cider and he took a drink.

"Maybe we can play truth or dare", Apple Bloom said smirking as he gave the cider to Scootaloo as she took a drink.

After awhile, they were sitting down in the living room and in a circle as the cider bottle was half empty and passed to Sweetie Belle, she took a drink then passed it to Apple Bloom.

"Ok Scootaloo, truth or dare", Apple Bloom asked as she took a drink and passed it to Spike, then he took a drink.

"Dare me", she said smirking feeling confident as Apple Bloom smirked with a giggle.

"Ok then, I dare you to...make out with Sweetie Belle", the red haired country girl said smirking as Scootaloo turned to a smirking Sweetie Belle not seeing the shocked look that Spike had.

Then she shrugged, "meh ok", the athletic girl said smirking as she crawled to a giggling Sweetie Belle, then they started making out in front of Spike as he stared in shock not noticing that Apple Bloom took the cider and took a drink.

"A-Are they doing this on purpose, or did they have too much to drink...eather way, this is hot", he thought to him as he started to grin watching them, Sweetie Belle layed back with Scootaloo on top of her as the continue to make out.

Then they broke the kiss giggling as Scootaloo crawled back to her spot, then it was her turn to ask truth or dare as she turned to the boy when Apple Bloom gave her the cider and she took a drink.

"Spike, truth or dare", she asked smirking as he was thinking, then smirked.

"Dare", he told her as she started thinking of a dare for him to do, then looked at Apple Bloom and smirked.

"Ok then, I dare you to give Apple Bloom here a mini strip tease", she told him smirking as she gave the cider to a giggling Sweetie Belle.

Spikes eye's widen in shock as Apple Bloom eyes widen with a red face that matched her hair.

"Scootaloo, I don't think tha-you have to Spike, it's a dare..plus It's just some harmless teasing and fun with a couple of friends right", the athletic girl told him cutting him off.

Sweetie Belle passed the cider to Spike as he took a drink, then he gave it to a blushing Apple Bloom as she took a drink, then gave it back to Scootaloo as the boy got in front of her.

"I can't believe I'm gonna do this", he thought to himself with a gulp, then he started taking his shirt off in front of her as she looked up at him with a red face, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle watched also while grinning.

"If only I had dollar bills", Scootaloo thought to herself grinning, but felt a little envy of her friend when Spike grabbed Apple Blooms hands and put them on his abs and chest.

"Dear god, I feel like pouncing on you and taking you right now not caring if the girls see", Apple Bloom thought to herself while biting her lip with a red face as he took his pants off dropping them, she saw that he was a little hard through his boxer's.

"You got change for a Ten Scootaloo", the boy heard Sweetie Belle say as his face was red, he couldn't believe he stripped for his friend.

Then he decided enough was enough and pulled his pants up and buckled them back up and put his shirt on.

Then he sat back down on his spot since it was his turn, Scootaloo gave him the cider as he took a drink and gave it to Sweetie Belle, she took a drink and gave it to Apple Bloom.

"Ok, Sweetie Belle..truth or dare", he asked turning to his friend as Apple Bloom took a drink of the cider and gave it to Scootaloo, then she took a drink.

"Truth", she said smiling as Scootaloo gave the almost finished cider bottle to Spike and he took a drink.

"Ok, did you ever have a shower fantasy and if you did, who did you think of", he asked smirking as she blushed red with wide eye's, Spike gave her the cider and she took a drink before passing it to Apple Bloom.

"I....I did have a shower fantasy before, i-it even caused me to be late for school", she told her friends with a red face as a smirking Apple Bloom passed the cider to a smirking Scootaloo after she took a drink.

"Who was it about Sweetie Belle", Apple Bloom asked out of curiosity as she was already buzzed, Scootaloo passed the cider bottle to Spike as he took a drink.

"Umm..it w-was about you Spike, j-joining me for a shower", she said covering her red face with both hands as the boys face fell in shock and turned crimson.

Sweetie Belle just said that she had a shower fantasy about him, "s-she had a shower fantasy about me...something is telling me that she wasn't the only one", he thought to himself looking at the girls.

"You ain't the only one Sweetie Belle", Scootaloo thought to herself smirking knowing she had a fantasy about the boy in the shower, she even had a wet dream about him.

"Ok moving on", Spike told them wanting to change the subject as he passed the nearly empty cider bottle to a blushing Sweetie Belle and she took a drink.

"Ok, Apple Bloom...truth or dare", she asked her friend putting on a smirk as she passed the cider bottle to her.

"Hmm, truth", she said smiling taking the drink of the cider before passing it to Scootaloo.

"Ok...have you ever had a wet dream, if so then who was it that you dreamed about", she asked with a smirk as Scootaloo smirked passing the cider bottle to Spike after taking a drink.

"Fine, since you wanna know..it was about Spike", she said with a crimson face that matched her hair and looking away, not seeing the shocked red face of the boy.

"You had a wet dream about me AB", he asked in shock as she nodded, he passed the cider bottle to Sweetie Belle after taking a drink.

"We were making out in bed and in our underwear and I wasn't complaining about it eather...then you took my bra off and started licking my-ok moving on", Spike quickly cut her off trying not to vision himself doing that to Apple Bloom.

They played a few more game for a couple more hours, then they decided to go upstairs and head to bed, "I'm gonna head to bed girls, see you in the morning..you girl can sleep in Twilights room", he told them as he turned and was gonna walk upstairs, but they stopped him.

"Spike, since it's your birthday and we care about you...we like to give you a birthday present", Sweetie Belle told him blushing with a smile as he was confused.

"What are you talking abo-hmpf", he was cut off by Sweetie Belle pulling him in for a kiss, he was surprised with wide eyes before kissing her back and soon started a short make out season with her.

When they broke it, Apple Bloom pulled him in for a kiss also as he was surprised, but he closed his eye's before kissing her back and started making out with her too.

When they broke it, Scootaloo pulled him in for a kiss as he was surprised by it also, then closed his eyes and kissed her back and soon started making out with her too.

When they broke it, all four teens had blushes on their faces, "Spike, we like to have a foursome with you", Scootaloo told him blushing with a smile as his eye's widen in shock.

"Y-You wanna have a four-way...meh, an offer doesn't come like this very often so why the hell not", he told them putting on a grin cause tonight he's gonna lose his viginity.

The girls giggled as they got close to him, they they started taking turns making out with him as he wasn't complaining, they took his shirt off dropping it to the floor.

Then they took their shirts off dropping them to the floor revealing a two black bras and a red one, then they started undoing their pants skirts and shorts dropping them to the floor and stepping out of them as they stood in their underwear's.

The girls started taking turns making out with him with smirks as he had a grin, then they grabbed his hand and took the grinning boy upstairs to his room while giggling.

When they reached his room, Apple Bloom opened the door and all four walked in as Spike closed, then he started making out with them again as they were getting touchy and gropy.

Sweetie Belle Scootaloo and Apple Bloom took their bras off and panties as they stood in front of a wide eyed Spike, "Sweetie Belle, yours are big..Apple Bloom, yours a perky and Scootaloo..yours are smaller then theirs", he told them looking at their breasts feeling all the blood rushed downwards.

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom smirked at the comment, but Scootaloo gave a angry pout, "why do I have to have small boobs for", she said to herself pouting, but smirked anyways cause she's gonna lose her viginity to the only boy she ever liked.

Then they layed a grinning Spike down on his bed and stripped him of his boxers saying in union, "happy birthday Spike", then they started taking turns making out with him.

After awhile, the house was filled with bed noises moans and smacking noises since Scootaloo went first, Spike was getting the best birthday present any boy can asked for.


The next morning, Spike slowly started to wake up with a light groan and a headache as he can feel wait on the bed, "uhhh, what time is it", he said to himself as he slowly opened his eye's and saw a messy haired naked satisfied smiling Apple Bloom on top of him.

Then he looked to his right to see a naked sleeping messy haired satisfied smiling Sweetie Belle holding him close, and to his left he saw a naked sleeping satisfied smiling Scootaloo holding him close.

He smirked, "girls, time to get up now", he told them shaking them a little, then they slowly started to wake up too.

"Morning Spike", they said in union with smiles as they each gave him a morning kiss.

"Morning girls, last night was the best birthday present ever, thank you three for being my first", he told them smiling as they smiled.

"Your welcome Spike, and thank you for being our first...I love you", Apple Bloom told him for the first time blushing as she gave a kiss.

"Me too Spike, I love you too", Sweetie Belle also told him for the first time blushing giving him a kiss with a smile.

"Yeah, I love you too Spike", Scootaloo also told him for the first time blushing as she gave him a kiss with a smile.

"I love you girls too...all three of you", he told them giving them each a kiss smiling, then smirked.

"And I sure enjoyed my present", he said smirking as they giggled with smirks of their own.

"You know, all four of us can do this three times a year..on Valentine's Day Christmas and your birthday", Scootaloo told him smirking with bedroom eyes as he grinned and nodded.

"We could, but we have to keep this a secret..ok girls", he told them as they nodded and each gave him a kiss.

"Wait, what about your birthday's", he asked confused as Sweetie Belle smirked at an idea.

"Simple, my birthday is coming up in two months so it could just be me and you", she told him smirking as Scootaloo and Apple Bloom nodded.

"Yeah, and when my birthday come a few months after her's..it could be me and you also Spike", Scootaloo told him smirking.

"And after her birthday, we can have fun on my birthday", Apple Bloom told him smirking as she gave him a kiss as he grinned and nodded.

"How about we give you something extra", Scootaloo told him smirking as the girls nodded with smirks confusing him.

"Like what", he ask confused, then his eye's widen when they went underneath the blanket giggling.

With Night Light Velvet and Twilight pulling up to the drive way of the house, suddenly they saw a worried Rarity Applejack and Rainbow Dash walk up to the car confusing them.

When they got out of the car, "thank goodness your here Twilight, Apple Bloom didn't come home last night and me Big Mac and Granny Smith are worried sick, so we guessed that she is here with Spike", Applejack told her worried about her sister.

"Yeah, the same with Scootaloo", Rainbow Dash said also worried about her sister as Rarity nodded.

"Relax girls, I'm sure their probably sleeping in my room", Twilight told them adjusting her glasses with a smile, then everyone walked in the house when Night Light unlocked and opened the door.

Then they stared in shock at the pile of clothes and a empty 40oz hard cider bottle, "is that Sweetie Belles skirt", Rarity asked in shock.

Then the four big sisters and mother gritted their teeth knowing what happened here last night, they started walking towards the stairs.

With Spike and his three girls in his room gripping the bedsheets and looking up groaning and softly moaning, "alright Sweetie Belle, it's my turn", he heard Scootaloo say before he started gripping the bedsheets again.

Then he put a hand on her head that was bobbing up and down, then she stopped as he heard Apple Bloom say, "now it's my turn", then he gripping the bedsheets looking up again with closed eyes.

Then he put a hand on Apple Blooms head that was bobbing up and down, suddenly his bedroom door opened as he quickly looked at it, his face fell in horror when he saw his mom Twilight Rarity Applejack Rainbow Dash and his dad.

The adults and older teens stared in shock, it didn't take a rocket scientist to know whats going on underneath the blanket as they can see a head shape object moving up and down.

"On three girls...one...two...three", they heard Apple Bloom say as their eye's widen in shock knowing what they did when they saw the three head shape objects get a little closer and slightly moved upwards a little.

"Hoooooooly crap..three tongues at once", Spike said with a groan looking up while gritting his teeth.

"What the hell are you doing Apple Bloom", Applejack yelled in shock as the three girls came up from the blanket covering themselves in a panic.

"Uhhh shit...how dead am I", Spike asked his glaring mom and big sister as Rainbow Dash was glaring at Scootaloo and the same with Rarity to Sweetie Belle and Applejack to Apple Bloom.

"So very dead, wanna tell us why on earth are they naked in bed with you and why were they giving you blow jobs", Velvet asked her son giving him a glare that said you are so grounded.