• Published 9th Jun 2018
  • 3,474 Views, 9 Comments

The Best Birthday Ever - Spikemaster105



Spike Sweetie Belle Scootaloo and Apple Bloom are best friends, and on his birthday when he's home alone do to his parents and sister leaving for the day, they decide to stay with him for tonight and they offer him a present that no guy can't denie.

  • ...
11
 9
 3,474

Home Alone

It was a Friday and in the Sparkle resident, a shitless boy with green spikey hair can be seen sleeping with a smile, suddenly the alarm went off and he started reaching for it to turn it off.

He hit the snooze button and slowly started to wake up, he saw the time and saw it was 7:00 and jumped out of bed with his green camo sleep pants and huge smile, he had a body that can make any teenage girl have dirty thoughts about him.

"Yeah, I'm officially the last of my friends to turn Sixteen years old", he said to himself smiling as he punched the air a few times.

Then he started fixing his bed and started getting clean clothes ready, then he walked out of his bedroom and straight to the bathroom to showers up.

After awhile, he came out fully clothed and started walking downstairs and he saw his mom Velvet his dad Night Light and big sister Twilight Sparkle fully clothed.

His sister was wearing glasses with her hair in a ponytail and stripped buttoned up shirt and purple skirt with a six pointed magenta star on it, she is Seventeen years old.

"Morning mom dad and Twilight", he said smiling as he walked in the kitchen, then his mother walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Theres my little birthday boy, I can't believe your growing up and Sixteen years old already", she said frowning as she hugged him close causing him to blush in embarrassment.

"Mom,", he wined like a little kid with a blush of embarrassment when she kissed his cheek, then she broke the hug as he started eating when his mother served him.

After he finished eating, his father and Twilight walked up to him, "Spike, when you were hanging out with your friends yesterday, your sister got a call from the Crystal University where Cadence works at", Night Light told him frowning.

"They wanna talk to me in person and mom and dad are gonna drive me there later on, so when you come home from school we are gonna be gone already", Twilight told her little brother hugging him as he frowned.

"I know today is your birthday and that your gonna be home alone all day today, but this is important to me...I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow ok", she told him frowning hoping her little brother won't be upset with her.

"It's ok Twilight, I understand", he told her putting on a smile as they broke the hug, she smiled and kissed his cheek thanking him for understanding.

"Are you gonna be ok by yourself sweetie", Velvet asked her son concerned wondering if her little boy is gonna be alright by himself.

"I'll be ok mom", he told her smiling, he wished his family didn't have to leave for his birthday but he knows how important going to Crystal University is for his big sister.

Then Velvet and Twilight walked in the kitchen to put the dishes away, Night Light smirked and told his son, "hey Spike, if you ever feel lonely...don't be afraid to invite those girls over ok...heck, they can spend the night if you want them too".

"Dad, come on", Spike said with a blush of the thought of having his three best friends Scootaloo Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle sleep over and sharing a bed with them as they hold him close.

"Hey, they slept over more then once...remember a few years ago when Sweetie Belle had a nightmare and she asked you if she can sleep in your room", his father told his blushing wide eyed son with a smirk.

"I-I was just being a gentleman ok", Spike told his father glaring.

"Right, then tell me why was she sleeping in the same bed as you and holding you in her sleep the next morning", Night Light asked smirking still with a raised eyebrow remembering him and his wife walked in on their son sleeping in the same bed with a girl for the first time.

"I uh...she was cold", Spike told him looking away as his father chuckled.

Then they heard knocking as they answered the door, there he saw his friends Scootaloo Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle with smiles, "hey Spike, ready to go", Sweetie Belle asked with a smile as he nodded, he grabbed his back pack that was hanging on the wall and walked out saying bye to his parents and sister.

As they were walking to School, his friends gave him a group hug smiling, "happy birthday Spike", they said in union as he hugged back thanking them.

Hour's late during School, it was lunch time and Spike and his friends were eating and talking with smiles as a lot of students (mostly girls) including Twilights friends wished him a happy birthday, he told them that he's gonna be home alone all day today on his birthday.

"So your gonna be home alone", Apple Bloom asked with a frown as he nodded with a smile.

"It's ok though, I know how important going to Crystal University is to Twilight", Spike told them smiling.

Then Sweetie Belle thought of something with a blush and smile, "hey Spike, how about me Scootaloo and Apple Bloom spend the night at your place so you won't feel lonely", she asked as his eye's widen with a red face.

"That's a great idea Sweetie Belle, we can spend time with him on his birthday today", Scootaloo said smiling with a blush at the thought of spending time with him as Apple Bloom nodded in agreement.

"Uhh, girls...I appreciate that you willing to spend time with me so I won't feel alone today, but what about your dads and big brother cause I wanna live..plus my mom and big sister will have my ass if they find out I had girls sleep over with no adults around", he said blushing.

But before the girls can answer that, they heard, "hey there birthday boy", they groaned and glared at two smirking girls that were around their age.

"Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, what the hell you want", Spike asked them with a glare knowing they always flirt or hit on him and never take no of an answer, plus they are bullies to his friends and other people.

"Just wondering if you like to ditch the three losers and come to my place after School, then me and Silver Spoon can give you the best birthday present ever...what do you say cutie", Diamond asked in a flirty voice while her and Silver Spoon got close to him with bedroom eyes and smirks.

The two rich girls were too busy trying to seduce the boy that they didn't see the three death glares that Scootaloo Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom were giving them.

"Diamond and Silver, for the last time...I'm not gonna hang out with you girls ok, and I'm not gonna turn my back on my friends..besides, bitches ain't my type of girl", he told them smirking as Scootaloo Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom smirked also.

"Fine, hang out with losers and be one for what I care", she told him glaring and stomping away with Silver Spoon frustrated that they couldn't take him away from the girls.

"You know girls, you can stay the night with me..better hanging out with you girls then with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon", the boy told his smiling blushing friends.

"So we can stay with you tonight", Apple Bloom asked with a hopeful smile as he nodded, then they cheered.

"How about we have a mini birthday party, just us four", Scootaloo told them smiling as they nodded liking the idea of a mini party.

"Yeah, we can buy a cake after School and play games tonight", Apple Bloom said smirking as she know a couple of games they can play, just the four of them.

Hour's later after School, they walked out of the building and started walking towards the store to buy a cake, "I'm gonna go home will quick girls, I'll meet you at your place Spike", Apple Bloom told them as she started walking home.

"Thanks for being able to spend time with me on my birthday girls, I really appreciate it", Spike told Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo with a smile that made them blush and look away with a smile of their own.

N-No problem Spike", Scootaloo told him smiling as Sweetie Belle nodded.

"Oh Spike, if only you knew how me and the girls feel about you...how hot and cute we think you are", Sweetie Belle thought to herself blushing and remembering when she first slept in the same bed as him and pretended she had a nightmare just so she can do it.

After awhile, they made to Sugercube Corner and walked inside looking at all the cakes and muffins and cupcakes, "hello Spike Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, what can I getcha", Mrs Cake asked with a smile as they walked up to the counter.

"Hi Mrs Cake, can we get one chocolate cake please..the one with the Oreos", Spike asked with a smile as she nodded, then she went to the back to get it as the three teens waited patiently.

Later, they were walking home with smiles and talking about what they are gonna do tonight, when they got to the house they saw Apple Bloom waiting for them and waving with a smile.

They walked up to the house as Spike fished out his keys and unlocked the door, they took their shoes and boots off then jackets as Sweetie Belle went to put the birthday cake in the fridge.

Spike turned to Apple Bloom and saw what she pulled out of her bag, "AB, is that a 40oz hard cider bottle", he asked with wide eye's knowing his parents and big sister will have his ass if they found out he was drinking.

"It is, why..afraid to drink with a couple of girl with no adults around for your Sixteenth birthday party", she playfully asked with a smirk and giggle as he glared.

"No, I'm afraid my folks and Twilight will have my ass if they find out I was drinking", he told her glaring as she giggled again.

"Spike, your Sixteen year's old...you gotta lossen up and be wild sometimes", she told him smiling as he started thinking about it, then he smiled and nodded with a confident look.

"Your right Apple Bloom, I'm sixteen years old and I gotta learn to lossen up", he told her smirking and with a confident look as she smirked herself.

Then she walked to the kitchen to put the hard cider away for later, "remember, today is your day and we are gonna fun tonight", Scootaloo told him smirking as he nodded.

"Yeah, what could go wrong with a sixteen year old boy home alone with three girls partying and drinking hard cider", he told her chuckling as she nodded, then they walked to the kitchen to join Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.