• Published 27th Jun 2018
  • 2,155 Views, 37 Comments

A Glimmer of the Past: Daddy Issues - milesprower06



Having embraced her inner foal for a number of months, Starlight's ageplayer side has been accepted by her mentor, childhood friend, and best friend. So what about what might be the source of these desires; her father?

  • ...
25
 37
 2,155

Firsts

It took a considerable amount of willpower for Starlight to not head back to the castle at a full gallop. For now, she managed to keep an inconspicuous trot down Ponyville's main road, box secure in her magical grasp just above her back. Her box of... Of...

'Just say it, Starlight. Your box of diapers, pacifier, and foal bottle.' The mare thought to herself as the castle began to come into view from behind the closer buildings. It was then that she was hoping that no one would be in the main foyer. Sure, she could go in through one of the side entrances, but if someone saw her there with a box, they might go 'Why is she coming in the side with that box? Must be something in there.' If she was spotted coming through the front, it would draw far less attention. Besides, if she was lucky, they'd still be in the dining room with Pinkie's Post Party Cupcake Platters.

As luck would have it, that was exactly the case as she opened the tall double doors, stepping into the open crystal foyer. Her hooves clacked against the hard floor as she quickly made her way up the stairs. She turned right at the top of the stairs and quickly trotted down the hall to her room, the third door on the left. She opened it with the softest of creaks, and slipped inside before quietly closing the door, locking it behind her.

She looked at her newly hung mirror, decorated with pictures of her time under Twilight's tutelage, before setting the box down in the middle of the room, and sliced through the tape with a letter opener from her desk. Opening the flaps, she peered inside, and lifted out the pack of diapers first, taking them over to her bed where she sat down next to it. Taking her letter opener once more, she slid the tip along the perforated line at the top, then set it aside on her nightstand. She looked at the ten tightly packed diapers inside, and magically tugged at the one just left of center. When it came up out of the package, it began to fluff up, as did the remaining nine, having a little more room to breathe. Not content to just look at it floating in front of her, her magical aura dissipated, and it dropped into her front hooves.

It was folded in thirds, and the front landing zone was patterned with blue moons and purple stars. She unfolded it, crinkling as it went, and found two tapes on each of the rear wings and another two tapes where the very top was split to wrap around the dock, serving as a tailhole. As she continued marveling at how large and poofy it was, she knew there was one more step to getting it on with all the proper steps. She pulled the box to the foot of the bed, and pulled out the bottle of foal powder. There was a plastic seal and sticker around and on top of the twist lid. When she got those broken, pulled off, and the cap twisted open, she discovered that in her nervousness, she was gripping the bottle just a little too hard, and a cloud powder poofed up from the lid. When she got a whiff of the powder, her mind instantly snapped back to her foalhood nursery.

Unwilling to wait any longer, Starlight laid back, lifted her hindquarters up, and slipped the rear of the diaper underneath her before setting herself down on it. Then, she turned the bottle of foal powder upside down and gently shook it, sprinkling her soon-to-be-diapered area with a dusting of powder.

Then, her heart positively pounding, she brought the front of the diaper up, smoothed it against her stomach and sides, then brought the rear wings up and with the bottom tapes first, snugly fastened the garment around her waist. She gave her legs a wiggle, and couldn't believe she had actually done it. She magically reached into the box, tore open the package that contained the pacifier, and popped the nipple into her mouth, her head sinking into the pillow. Time seemed to stand still, as much as it had seemed to rewind to when she was a foal. She gave her legs a wiggle, and the diaper crinkled in return. As she closed her thighs in a failed attempt to bring her legs together, her bladder alarmed her to the call of nature.

She had just put it on, but... Could she possibly...?


"So, Princess. How did Starlight come to be your first student?"

Firelight's question brought Starlight out her thoughts once again, and she found herself staring at her near-empty plate of pancakes in the castle dining room.

"Actually, Firelight, I think that would be better coming from Starlight, and I think breakfast has already taken up enough of our time. I'll let the two of you get on with your day." Twilight said, who was the last to finish her plate. Gulping back the last of her apple juice, she levitated everypony's dishes and moved back to the kitchen with Spike to begin cleanup.

"Well, sweetheart? Your old stallion certainly wants to know how all this came to be." Firelight pressed his daughter, beginning to lean over his place at the table.

Starlight shifted uneasily in her seat.

"Well, dad... It's not the easiest thing to explain. I've had a lot on my mind lately, and I think it's something I should get off of my chest before we get into all that." Starlight replied nervously.

Seeing his daughter's expression convinced him to return to sitting up in his chair.

"Sure, sugar plum. What's up?" He asked. In return, Starlight got up from her seat.

"It'll go a lot better if I just show you. Besides, I'm sure you'd like to see my room. It's... It's not like how I left it in Sire's Hollow."

Firelight got up from his seat, and followed Starlight out of the dining room. It was a short trip back to the foyer, up the stairs, and into the east wing of the castle. They passed two doors and came to the third one on the left. She turned the knob, and walked in, beckoning her dad in after her. He took the bedroom in as she slowly made her way over to the closet in the back right corner.

"Well well, your own bathroom, quite a view from the window... Princess Twilight sure knows how to put her students up. Hey look at that... Kites were the last thing you showed an interest in before you left home."

Starlight was only half listening as she used her magic to pull the chest out from the back corner of the closet, and slid it out into the room, where it then sat between her and her dad.

"Okay... I'm just hoping you don't freak."

Firelight saw how she was nearly shaking from nervousness.

"Starlight, honey. You are my daughter, and I love you. Whatever is in that chest is never going to change that, alright?"

Starlight offered him a weak smile.

"Thanks dad. This is something I would normally keep to myself, but with how I yelled at you over how you treated me growing up... There's part of me that just feels you deserve to know..."

Taking a deep breath, she held it, unlatched the chest, and let it out as she lifted the lid open to reveal the contents within.