• Published 27th Jun 2018
  • 2,152 Views, 37 Comments

A Glimmer of the Past: Daddy Issues - milesprower06



Having embraced her inner foal for a number of months, Starlight's ageplayer side has been accepted by her mentor, childhood friend, and best friend. So what about what might be the source of these desires; her father?

  • ...
25
 37
 2,152

Time Travel

'Come on, Starlight. What can possibly be so hard about this?' Starlight wondered, as she laid on her bed, fresh diaper snugly taped around her waist. She was currently trying to relieve her full bladder, but so far all it was telling her was 'Go find a bathroom, you dummy.'

Years of toilet training was stopping her from going while relaxing on her bed. So now she wondered what the next step could be. It only took a few moments to realize what she could try next. She got up from her bed, and walked towards her bathroom. The padding between her legs kept them slightly apart, almost forcing her into a waddle. It crinkled with her every step, and it was a noise she relished, making her feel younger every time she heard it.

She walked into her private bathroom, and walked over to the toilet. She turned around, spread her legs, took a deep breath, and concentrated on her bladder. After a few seconds, her bladder began to release a trickle, which quickly turned into a full stream of urine, which was caught by the waiting diaper. Her cheeks burned hot as an equally hot warmth began to spread through her diaper. After fifteen seconds, the stream began to die down, and she took another deep breath when the deed was done, realizing how swollen the disposable garment had become.

'I... I just did that. I wet myself.'

Her bladder relieved, she reached a front hoof down to the front of her diaper and gave it a soft squeeze, getting a resounding squish in return. After another breath, she looked at herself in the mirror, then began walking back to her bed, soggy diaper warm against her backside.

Now she was definitely waddling.

She plopped down on her bed and let her head sink into the pillow again, grabbing the packaged pacifier from the box and tore open the packaging and ripping the foalish object from its containment. She slipped the rubber nipple into her mouth and began to gently suckle it. While she would like to go to the kitchen and fill up that new bottle of hers, she decidedly did things out of order in her excitement. There would be no trip to the kitchen while she was wearing this decidedly wet diaper, and she was nowhere near wanting to take it off yet.

Oh well. There was always the next night...


"Are you really, really sure, Sugar Plum? I mean, you're pretty grown now. It wouldn't really be the same." Firelight answered his daughter's question with another.

Through her nervousness, Starlight managed to smile at her dad. She never really did reveal how much her magical ability had evolved.

"You won't have to worry about that." Starlight said, her horn beginning to glow, getting up and standing next to the chest.

There was a blinding flash of light, and Firelight shielded his eyes. When he lowered his foreleg, there stood his daughter, nearly five times as small; she looked like she was two. It was like looking at a living photograph from twenty years ago; she even had the pigtails she always wore her mane in. She smiled up at him, and her horn glowed again, and several items were levitated out of the chest; a fresh diaper, a bottle of foal powder, and a foal bottle; all of which had been appropriately resized to a pony her age.

"Don't worry. It's size only. I learned my lesson the first time I put a temporary block on the adult side of my mind." Starlight told her stunned father. She sounded younger, but otherwise was articulate as an adult pony.

Firelight scanned around the room again, and saw that her bed was now a crib, and her desk was now a changing table. Clearly, she was serious about going through with this. After going over the room left to right, his gaze returned back to his daughter. His horn lit up, and she found herself levitated in his magical grasp, and carried over to the changing table, where she was laid down.

"Might as well see if I remember how to do this." Firelight said, taking the changing supplies from her grasp, and unfolded the diaper. He took the rear wings, momentarily lifted Starlight's legs up, and slid it under her before setting her down on it. He took the bottle of foal powder, twisted the cap open, and turned it over to sprinkle a small dusting over her nether regions. With that task complete, he closed the cap, set it to the side, and brought the front of the diaper up and taped it snugly around her waist. The task complete, he levitated her up off the table, and set her down on his back,, popping the pacifier in her mouth.

"Alright, my little filly. What did you want to do today?" Firelight asked his daughter.

"Kites!" She exclaimed excitedly, now eager to play the part of an energetic foal. Firelight smiled at the answer, and turned to the pair of kites next to the crib, one red and one yellow. He picked them up with his magic, then made his way towards the bedroom door.

"Well, that sounds like a fantastic idea, sweetheart. I think there's plenty of room behind the castle." He told her, heading out into the hallway at a trot. He didn't get far before he had to slow down for a moment.

"I think my little filly is going to have to tell me how to get to the back door. This is your daddy's first time in this castle." Firelight told her, his dialogue also starting to slip more into his role.

"Just keep going, daddy. It curves to the left, and you'll come to some stairs and double doors."

"Got it loud and clear, sugar plum." Firelight said, and with that, the father-daughter pair was on their way, kites floating just behind them. They passed a dozen more doors as the second floor east wing curved around to the rear of the castle. Just as Starlight had said, they came to a small staircase and a set of double doors, much smaller than the front doors. The castle's back lawn stretched out to the rolling hills north of Ponyville. Silhouettes off distant farms on the hills could be made out, and on a clear day such as today, you could see Canterlot up on the mountain.

"Alright, sweetheart. Let's fly some kites."


It was four hours before Twilight completed her morning routine, and had time to get herself some lunch. She and Spike walked through the dining room doors, and found Firelight there already, with his daughter aged down, sitting in a high chair.

"Here comes the magic spell..." He said, magically flying a spoonful of applesauce down to her mouth.

"Well, I can only guess that that conversation went smoothly enough." Spike commented on the display as they passed by on their way to the kitchen.

"Looks like it." Twilight replied, getting out Spike's stash of turquoise while she began preparing a hayburger.

"Can't believe she had the guts to tell her dad about that." The dragon added.

"She had good reasons, and I guess he understood them."

Her hayburger complete, Twilight and Spike went out and sat across from Starlight and Firelight at the round dining table.

"Firelight, would you like something to eat?" Twilight asked, noticing that he had only the bowl of applesauce he was feeding to Starlight.

"No thanks, Princess. I had a quick bite in the kitchen while I was getting the applesauce ready." Firelight replied, as he ran the tip of the spoon across Starlight's chin to scoop up what had dribbled out of Starlight's mouth.

After that, he scraped the bottom of the bowl to get one more bite, then levitated her out of the chair.

"Alright, let's get this washed, then I think my stinky little girl needs a change."