• Published 13th Apr 2018
  • 3,216 Views, 55 Comments

Mystery Scootaloo - thedarktome



After years of living in Ponyville, it took one mother's day for it to arise and be noticed...by her idol. Of course it confused her as to why it took this long. Where are your parents? She was not going to believe the story of the filly's origin.

  • ...
10
 55
 3,216

Chapter 17 - Scoota-Trap

Scootaloo's threat had law enforcement shaken. To say the least. The most? Absolutely terrified. But they knew they had some backup. A lot of backup. After they left the complex last night, Captain Looper quickly got on the phone and called his superiors. He told them about the infiltration into the compound, the destruction caused, and the unimaginable abilities the "Equestrians" have.

Lieutenant Mayweather breathed rapidly as she looked out the window, nervous eyes peeking around every corner and obstacle. The military, police, and the FBI were on the roads in Canterlot City, keeping a close lookout for the girl that may still be there shooting magic out of her hands. Taking a deep breath, she muttered, "This case just got a lot bigger."

Captain Looper sighed and looked at his gun. Everyone was dressed up in light FBI gear, heavy weaponry inside the doors and on their laps, hands on the trigger with the safety on just in case. He turned to her and whispered, "I know. We were called in to do an arrest. Not a full on war. This is just terrific." The radio on the dash beeped, grabbing all ears in the vehicle.

"All please be advised, black clouds flying around the city. Captain, we've told everyone to stay indoors and lock down schools. This is a city-wide alert."

The captain grabbed the radio and placed it by his mouth as he looked around in paranoia. "Ten-four. All units be advised, target has incredible strength and will rip you to shreds if you're not careful. Make sure you—" The car suddenly stopped and screeched to a stop. The captain nearly hit his head on the dash before he froze at the sight in front of him. Keeping his eyes on the window, he slowly raised the radio to his mouth. "Sixty-fourth to all units....we found her."

Scootaloo stood in the middle of the street with one hand ablaze with dark magic, the other with light. She had a definitely murderous snarl on her face. Not to mention everyone in the four cars in the street could see the weapon on her back. The captain gripped his gun and slowly unlocked the door. Then stepped out with everyone else with him and behind him. They all immediately put their weapons up and slowly stalked towards her. A few more cars zoomed onto the same street behind her. Along with a few helicopters monitoring the scene with machine guns and a close eye. The captain was breathing heavily as he and his group, along with five more in the surrounding streets all stood their ground and pointed their weapons at her. Then everything was silent, save for the rotors of the helicopters.

"Drop. The. Weapon," Captain Looper ordered. "I'm only going to tell you one time. Drop the weapon and place your hands in the air."

"That was two times," Scootaloo corrected. "And I'm going to ask you only one time. "You and your group are highly outnumbered. So you drop your weapons and put your hands in the air." A loud whine pierced the air. Along with many, many, many more. The FBI slowly turned their heads to the rooftops, the windows of the buildings, and the alleyways behind even more FBI. There were copies of this girl all over the place, holding the exact same weapon she held in her hands. And they were all pointed at them. Scootaloo raised her own and said, "If you pull one trigger...if one of my clones go down....all of your people are going down. I'll immediately know if one of my clones go down. What's your decision, Captain?"

"It was a trap," Lieutenant Mayweather commented, her weapon and eyes still trained on Scootaloo. "She knew we were looking for her. And we walked right into it."

"What do we do Captain?" Someone pinged his radio. The captain grit his teeth and thought of his options.

"Not much to think about, Captain," Scootaloo commented from a little ways away. "Lower your weapons...or all of your men and people lose their lives in a very terrible death. A gruesome one. You've seen what this weapon can do. And I'm not doing this for me. I'm here to make sure my people stay safe in Equestria. I don't want to do it. But you have done a very dangerous crime to an Equestrian. Not to mention lied to us about the deal and took Sunset Shimmer hostage, ran experiments on her—don't try to deny it, she told us herself and showed us herself. And have been trying to put me in a prison for a crime I did not commit. I want answers just as much as you do. This is your only shot, Captain. Better have good aim."

The Captain grit his teeth and shivered. He knew that both of those choices had a bad ending. One a lot worse than the other. But he still had a mission. If he went against it, he would then be arrested for treason against the US and disobeying orders.

"Captain, you won't be in trouble for looking out for the safety of your men after being surrounded by pretty much an army of me...and Luna and Cadance." Cadance and Luna looked at each other from the rooftop, watching as Scootaloo worked. It was impressive to say the least. There were one hundred Scootaloo's around them. The FBI had around forty. Like a fly in a hive of bees. And those stingers apparently hurt a lot.

The Captain grunted and dropped his weapon. Then reached up to his ear and pressed on a button on his earpiece. "All units...drop your weapons. We're surrounded." One by one, their weapons dropped to the ground and the units all put their hands behind their heads. The Scoota-Copies let the copies of their weapons drape over their backs before they reached into their pockets and pulled out zip ties, tightening prisoners' wrists to the point that they couldn't even shift their hands. Once situated, they left a few of the officers behind on the sidewalk and grabbed around maybe twenty. Cadance teleported herself and Luna down to the ground beside Scootaloo.

The Princess of Love rubbed the back of her neck and commented, "Well....that was....mighty mature of you."

Scootaloo shrugged and shot a bolt in front of her, opening a light blue rift to the statue. She sighed and lowered her hand, then responded with, "Yeah, I know. I thought about what my mom told me in the Communication Plane about being a princess when I needed to be. And being me when I can. Right now? I need to be a Princess." She turned back to the other Scootaloo's and barked orders. Take them to Equestria. Except one. I need to know where those lab rats are."

They saluted and started marching the group through the rift, taking them into the portal directly after. After they had walked through, Scootaloo turned to one of the FBI agents left behind. "I need to know who did the experimentation on an...'EX006'. Right. Now."

Author's Note:

Short chapter this evening. I seem to have put myself in another hole with a very difficult event to pull out of. I have no way of finding out how exactly to get the Lab Coats found.

P.S. Twilight Daylight may or may not be updated tomorrow. I get paid tomorrow. So after work I have to go directly to the store and I may or may not get back in time for a new chapter. Hopefully I can. But if not, it may be updated on Tuesday or something. Just watch your feeds for those that are tracking the story.