• Published 19th Feb 2018
  • 499 Views, 5 Comments

My little TimeLine - ChangelingProductions

  • ...
 5
 499

Chapter 7: Meanwhile...

Author's Note:

The Candy Mare by: Knackerman
Surprise by: Luran.
Goon 3 (Stich Heart) By: Rated-R-PonyStar and Terminuslucis
The Ghost of Heartswharmings by: Hasbro

(Short Chapter today)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In The Borealis's basement cargo hold, The Candy mare laid down to rest. The reason she was down in the cargo hold rather than with her other "guests" was simple; She tries to kill them. That wouldn't have been a problem if she hadn't succeeded at least three times. Now she was forced away, where none could be seen or eaten by her. As she rested, her body twitched and shake as if she was both possessed and cold.

If you were to look at her for a little bit, you would imagine she must be going through some sort of pain... right? Well, in actuality she was doing quite well. In fact, she never felt happier. With every passing twitch, her smile grew and her color darkened. At first, the change was bearly noticeable. She was acting strangely not chasing after Dashie and the others but it wasn't to big a deal. Then when she got back on The Borealis, she silently went to the storage room. This was a shock to everyone. She hated being in that room. They would have inspected more if they cared... but they didn't.

The Candy mare was almost completely colorless now. The only exception was black, white, and gray replacing all the candy-themed colors like a virus. The Candy mare was feeling so at peace, that she decided to do something she hadn't done in a long time; sleep. She fully closed her eyes and began to drift off into dreamland. Something was definitely wrong with the famous slasher demon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise had no time to care about her possible Candy mare problem brewing because she was too busy trying to plan out her next move. She had papers upon papers with different names on them just scattered among the captain's room. She was trying to find her next player, but no one fit the bill. She needed someone either impossible to control to show how powerful she was, or easy to control for convenience. She ended up choosing to be convenient this one time and was searching for something to act as a simple goon.

"Ask-King-Sombra? No, his timelines story is over... Grogar? Naw, too much of a chore to control, maybe next time... Oh for the love of, come the fuck on!" Surprise was at a wit's end. Again, somepony had slipped in "Adapting to the night"! into her pile and she was pissed. That story had no real villains she cared for to add to her party! She was planning on having a cool showdown there sometime in the future, but now she was rethinking this decision. She was about to remove the paper when she noticed the chapter: Adapting to the night Chapter 2, Midnight thirst.

Surprise hadn't read this one yet. It looked important so she decided to make sure she was keeping up with the world's lore and read it.

"Ok, let's see here... page 1-5 seem to be readable... So some gray pie sister wanna be is running from three shadowy figures... One punches her and Viynal watches from the roof like a creep. Seems normal so far... Holy fuck, Viynal killed that blue one! Man, don't feel too sorry for him... kinda..." Surprise paused. She didn't like seeing those who were born only to die. It bothered her how that they were so similar to her self. She was a placeholder never meant to live... and it made her mad. She wanted to go into a full fit mode, but she decided to keep reading.

"Ok, so two of the three fucking ponies are dead... Wait! Don't charge at her! No Viynal please don't-" She put the papers down. She remembered how Luran broke her wings to keep her from leaving, she remembered having to name her self because no one cared, she even remembered how she tried to fight Lauran and was almost burnt to a crisp. This was why she hated reading about these pointless characters, they made her want to help them. After a breather and a swig of alcohol, she picked up the last readable page. She read it quietly in her head, tears forming as she went on.

The thing that made her feel most immersed was you were supposed to want Viynal to kill her. What made her feel so sympathetic was how she related in her head how the broken legs were like her broken wings, or how the death was slow and dragged out by two pages... She wanted to help this pony, and she knew how to do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ghost of Heartwarming eve was very kind to let Surprise see the spirits of the multiverse. She stared into the void of soul and waited for the ghost to tell her with one was the goon with no name. They were in a plan snowy area with only one remarkable feature. The pit of souls. A green pit filled with a copy of every pony who ever died in any timeline. Surprise knew she would be back one day, but today she was here with permission. She had triked The Spirit.

"There," Said the spirit. "That one is the soul you seek to say goodbye to." The Spirit raised her scythe and pulled the soul out of the pit. As the soul entered the light, it began to grow into a full-fledged pony. First, its bones began to fill the see-through body, then it's mousles and organs, and finally the skin, hair, and cutie mark. She was the color Lilac, and her hair was the shade Wine-berry. He cutie mark was of a heart that was half light purple and half dark purple stitched together. She was exactly who Surprise was looking for, and it almost made her cry.

"May I talk to my friend alone?" Surprise said with tears in her eyes. The Spirit nodded and went on her way, trusting the strange pony.

"Hello," Surprise said calmly. "My name's Surprise, will you please wake up so I may talk to you?" At first, the goon just layed down on the snow, but after a while, she finally started to gain back consciousness and got to her hoofs.

"Where... where am I?" She said in a concerned tone. She looked around. "Am... am I d-dead?" She said beginning to remember the pain. "No- no... I don't want to be dead" she said with tears strolling down her face. "I don't want..." Surprise was prepared, she walked up to the pony.

"There there. I'm Surprise, and I'm here to save you." She said. The goon looked at her with a glimmer of hope in her eye.

"W-what do you mean by 'save'?"

Surprise smiled the first genuine smile she had in years.

"Why, I mean I'm going to get you out of here." She said. "I have a ship and it can travel anywhere I want. I want to help save you from-"

"Why?" The goon said. Surprise was ironically unsurprised by the question. She looked the goon straight in the eyes.

"What is your name?" She said to the goon.

"That's easy I'm... I'm..." The goon tried to remember her past, but she couldn't remember anything other than 'that night'. She stood still, trying so hard to remember who or what she was, but she couldn't.

"That's why I have come to help you. You have no past. You only existed to die on the street of some dirty town. You where nothing." The goon began to cry, but Surprise held her hoof up. "You were nothing, but I want to fix that." The goon looked her in the eyes. Now Surprise was getting somewhere.

"I'm listening." The goon said to Surprise.

"Let's make a deal. If you join my ship and help me with any task I do, I will give you three things: A name, a story, and revenge on Vi- that white unicorn." Now she had the goons attention.

"W-what's the c-catch," She said with a little fear in her voice.

"If you say no, I will push you back into this pit myself." The goon turned around and looked at the bottomless pit. She gulped and decided to go with Surprise. After all, she seemed nice.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`