• Published 19th Feb 2018
  • 499 Views, 5 Comments

My little TimeLine - ChangelingProductions

  • ...
 5
 499

Chapter 5 Battle.MOV

Author's Note:

Discorded whooves by: jitterbugjive
Twilight Sparkle by: Hasbro
Factory Dash by: WoodenToaster and AuroraDawn
Sweetie Bot by: Sherclop Pones
The Candy Mare by: Knackerman
R-Dash 5000 by: hotdiggedydemon
Dit[tod by: ???
(Thank you Freglz, ParadiseAura and LunaLollipops)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half the town was in ruin. In only a matter of minutes, The Candy mare and R-Dash 5000 had destroyed everything they could get their hooves on. The Doc, Twilight, Dashie, Sweetie Bell, and Apple Jack where hiding in Surgarcube Corner. The Doc was watch due to the fact that he was hiding under the window, Dashie was defence because she made sure to take all the knives she could as soon as they go in, Twilight was medic because she didn't want to do anything else, and Sweetie was helping Twilight patch up the small cut's Apple Jack got.

"Gha!" Apple whisper-screamed. "Can yall be a bit more carefully about tending my wounds? Man, if Rarity where here, she would... actually, scratch that. I don't know what she does anymore..." Apple Jack looked at Sweetie.

"RARITY" Screamed Sweetie in surprise. "WE NEED TO SAVE MY SISTER UNIT FROM THE BAD PONYS".

"No. It's too dangerous out there and no one is leaving until we can make a break for The TARDIS." The Doc said using his most annoyed tone he could muster to hide his fear. He didn't care if she was a robot, Neurosurgeon was a robot and he still felt- "Neo!" The Doc yelled remembering his friend. He reached for his broken sonic and stared solemnly at it. His friend may be gone and he completely forgot about him again. What a terrible pony he turned out to be.

Sweetie realized this was her chance to sneak out and save Rarity.

"I'LL BE BACK," Sweetie said out of nowhere. Twilight said ok and Dashie looked out of the kitchen to watch Sweetie... and to try and learn what she was doing? Sweetie walked right past the saddened Doc and into the street. Every pony in the Corner (even the still crying Doc) looked out the window, with The Doc not knowing what he was looking for. Then he spotted Sweetie walking up to R-Dash 5000 and felt one of his heart's stop.

"CRUSH. KILL. DE-"

"HELLO," Sweetie said politely. R-Dash looked at her, their head doing a full 180 followed by there body.

"YOU WILL BE KILLED" It yelled before firing an eye laser. Everyone gasped with jaws wide opened. Sweetie was unharmed.

"What the-" Apple said. "How did she, why, un, she's not...... How!?"

Sweetie started walking towards R-Dash.

"YOU ARE A BAD PONY BOT," She said, her voice starting to get a bit deeper and her eye's glowing red. "YOU ARE SCARING AND HURTING EVERYPONY AND IT'S BAD. I WILL NOW GO INTO KILL MODE"

Everyone stared. Kill mode? What was that? They knew kill was in the title, but the only one with a face of fear was The Doc's. Everyone else was confused, but they could feel a long battle coming on. The suddenly, it dawned on Apple Jack what was happening, even if she didn't want to believe it.

"No... she can't be..." Apple said. Just as she said that Sweetie retaliated by shooting a huge round of bullets from a turret that popped out of a compartment on her back right into the blue dumb bot, pushing them back a few paces from where they where. R-Dash was surprised to see the dent's in her body but wasn't deturned from the challenge.

"She is... She's a damn dirty Robot!!" Apple yelled and almost ran out to kill her, but Dashie of all ponies grabbed her by the hair.

"Don't," she said. "That dumb filly's doing a dumb thing fighting for her sister who's probably dead. Trust me, I of all ponies know's how it feels to... 'Hurt' young ponies like that, even if they're made of metal. Trust me and don't." Dashie puled on the hair just enough to show who was in charge. "Got it?" Apple noded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, the battle was still waiting behind a standoff. The Bot's where waiting for the other to attack first. They stared, hoping to catch the other off guard.

Sweetie struck first, jumping up and shooting a laser out of her horn towards her opponent.

R-Dash jumped out of the way and flew towards the filly. She grabbed the young mare and slammed her to the ground. Then, R-Dahs Started flying up towards the ejected the smaller bot off of her. Sweetie, unfazed, decided to fight flying with flying.

"HOVER MODE," She said, then fire began to shoot out of her hooves. She flew straight into the blue dud and began going flying down.

R-Dash tried to escape the filly's grip, but it was too late. Sweetie slammed them both into the ground right in front of Sugarcube Corner. Sweetie jumped up, along with R-Dash... only R-Dash was missing something... Her jetpack was completely smashed. Now Sweetie did it.

R-Dash Charged towards the filly who had not even received a scratch the entire time. It began to shoot more lasers out of there eye. Sweetie nearly avoided every shot. For once, R-Dash couldn't hit something smaller than her, and this made them mad.

Finally, Sweetie went for another attack. Her yellow glass mouth flipped up and the sides of her head split in the same direction. Out of the gaping hole was a small cannon with three settings; Saw, Fire, and Metal.

Sweetie began to shoot saw blades out towards R-Dash. R-Dash was able to avoid half of the blades, but the other half that hit her scratched up her sides... and cut off her left front hoof.R-Dash tried to move, but couldn't. She fell over and began to twitch.

"WHaAat, ErREeo, Are<povenvoi, Y-YOU?!" R-Dash asked, feeling something new inside of her: Fear.

Sweetie walked above her and stared straight into her eye.

"I AM SWEETIE. I AM RARITY'S SISTER. AND I DON'T LIKE MEANIES LIKE YOU. YOUR MOVE, CREEP" She said in her deepest possible robotic voice. R-Dash 5000 just stared, then her stare began to glow, then a powerful laser blasted Sweetie into the sky.

Sweetie was blasted off back into the sky. This time she wouldn't fly, this time she let her self fall. She fell, heads first towards the ground.

R-Dash learned that too late as Sweetie fell horn-first into her chest. R-Dash started to twitch and short circuit, oil leaking out of the wounds. Then she went completely numb. Her eye turning off one last time.

"ASTALAVISTA, SCUM BAG." Everyone just stared. The Doc turned tword's Dashie, she looked very pleased. Next he turned twords Apple Jack, who was rethinking her whole life. The Doc came to a final desition in his head that Sweetie Bot was comeing with them... No matter what.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was following Sweetie as closely as possible. They walked past destroyed building's and trashed roads as everything around them resembled the world prior that The Doc was in. Every once and a while, everyone was forced to stop due to Twilight's constant need to help injured ponies around them.

Sweetie agreed to travel with The Doc and friend's if Rarity was allowed to come. The Doc protested of course, but due to the need for some kind of muscle, he agreed... Also Twilight hit him in the rib's to make him say yes.

As they got to Rarity's home, they saw it was the only building not destroyed. Dashie stared at the electric gates with a blank expression.

"What's wrong?" Twilight asked. Dashe didn't respond. Twilight decided to stay outside with Dashie to see what was bothering her. Apple Jack, The Doc, and Sweetie went into the fancy white and blue shop. Sweetie walked in first and began to look around. Everything was untouched. Apple Jack went in next and looked behind her. The Doc had stopped too, what it looked like, admire the fence.

When he looked back at the door, Apple Jack slammed it and turned the lock. The Doc hurried over and began to bang at the door.

"What the O O F are you doing?!" He yelled. Apple didn't reply. She went over and grabbed the gun she knew Rarity kept taped under her desk and began to load it. Sweetie was completely oblivious to what was happening and started walking up the stairs. Apple Jack followed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me in! You need to listen!" The Doc yelled. Twilight ran over with Dash towards her yelling friend.

"Doc, what's wrong?" she said. He turned his head towards the two, eye's full of worried, and told them exactly what was making him yell so much.

"The gate," he said. "The gate has n-no power. It-it's a trap for Sw-Sweetie." Twilight stared. Why would they want to trap Sweetie, she thought. As if Dashie could read minds, she turned towards Twilight with an unamused expression.

"Don't ya see? The kid's a threat. She threw beat down that powerful mare from before, and now they want to kill her." Twilight was stunned. Then she noticed someone missing.

"Wait..." She said. "Where is Apple Jack?" The Doc turned his head back in her direction. He looked even worse now. It only took Twilight a nanosecond to figure out where the pony had gone.

"We need to get inside," she said to The Doc and Dash.

"We could fly up to the roof and break in?" Dashie said. Twilight held up her currently useless wings and angerly glared at Dashie.

"She's right..." The Doc whispered. Suddenly, he spun around and stared at the group. "Okay, everypony, Dashie and me will try to break in on the roof. Twilight, go looking for another way in. Don't bother with the windows, I tried as soon as I realized the door was locked. There bulletproof. Maby you will have better luck than me."Before Twilight could say a word, The Doc flew up into the air and Dash followed soon after.

"So ya trust me?" She said with a smirk and a wink. The Doc stared at the blue pegasus with an emotionless face.

"No, I don't. The only reason I don't throw you out or worse is because of the fact your using Twilight as a friend shield, and the reason you're helping me is that Twilight can't. Understand?" Dashe noded with her smirk slightly shrinking. What did he mean by 'friend shield'?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier today, Apple Jack was running faster than the royal guard after learning about her war crimes, and that was fast. However, she was going to fast to realize the long red string coming from out the trees. She tripped and fell on her face. The string then proceded to tie around her like a snake and force its self down her throat to keep her silent.

As she struggled, she finally got a good look at her pursuers. The first was the tall pink pony who's hair was flowing all around, happy to see a treat. The second made her struggle harder when they were confirmed a robot. She closed her eyes waiting for her long and painful death, but it never came. Instead, a voice came out of the woods.

"Hello, Apple Jack." Pinkie? What was that gypsie doing here? Where these her creations? What's happening? She opened her eyes to see a strange sight. It was Pinkie, but she was standing behind another pony. This other pony was white and had yellow hair similar to what Pinkie normally wore, but it appeared like Pinkie was letting it down today.

"I bet you wonder why we have you in this spot right now?" She said in Pinkies voice. Apple Jack nodded. "Oh silly candy mare, we know you're happy to be free from that mortal prison, but please don't go so overboard." As if it was a threat, The Candy Mare winced a bit and released the pony from her grasp. Apple Jack coughed for air.

"What do *Cough* you want *Cough Cough*?" The white mare smiled.

"Easy, I want your help." Apple stared at her. As if her stare said a thousand questions, the mare explained. "You see, there is a very very dangerous wartime Robot in your town. If she is left alive, then she will kill us all. My name is Surprise I'm an antie robot cop and I'm here to help." Apple Jack let out a sigh. It was just the Robot police. Apple Bloom must have done been conspiring with the root and needed to die. It all made sense now. Surprise smiled.

"What ya need me to do sugar cube?" Apple Jack said with her voice quickly back to its proper form.

"We have exactly two plan's to kill this threat," Surprise replied. "Plan A is to have our highly trained soldier in her... Battle armor over their trick them into coming out." She pointed over to R-Dash 500. They stood motionless, almost as looking offended to the point of petrification.

"And if she fails, Plan B will be to take rick them into going somewhere discrete. Like, say a shop of some kind... Oh, I know!" Surprise leaned into Apple Jack's ear and whispered something vile to her. The Candy Mare leaned in and R-Dash followed soon after.

Apple Jack smiled. Looked like her war crime day's where still coming.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`