• Published 19th Feb 2018
  • 499 Views, 5 Comments

My little TimeLine - ChangelingProductions

  • ...
 5
 499

Chapter 4: Beep boop bop

Author's Note:

Discorded whooves by: jitterbugjive
Twilight Sparkle by: Hasbro
Factory Dash by: WoodenToaster and AuroraDawn
Sweetie Bot by: Sherclop Pones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The TARDIS had crashed a few moments ago into a much more pleasant looking world. The sky was almost clear, the flowers where beautiful, and days like these made filly's feel like there in heaven. The only pony who didn't look like he wanted to be there was The Doc. He hated timelines like this, and for good reason: Joke Timelines where unpredictable and unstable. He stared off into of the edge of the cliff that he sat upon. He looked back at Twilight for sympathy but was upset to see her still poking around with there new captive.

It turned out the reason they crashed was dumb old Dashie had tried to stowaway on the back of The TARDIS to escape Pinkamina. To bad for her she looked at the Time Vortex and almost went insane, and also making her attack The TARDIS navigation system that was disguised as a light. When they crashed The Doc' found her unconscious and angerly tied her to a tree. He would have killed her or something, but he didn't want Twilight to see her body so soon after he killed Cupca- An evil Pinkie.

"Hey Doc," Dashie said in a sarcastic tone. "Didn't know you brought bondage on a first date, would have brought the stuff from home if ya told meeeEEE-ACK!" Twilight had hit her in the stomach.

"Don't listen to her, she's just trying to get in your head." The Doc stared at them, emotionless. He bearly had time to think with all the horrible things happening. First Twilight almost die's twice, and now he can't bring himself to tell her what Pinkamina told him. He didn't want to hurt her any more than she already was.

"Doc... You ok?" She said. He just kept staring at her with corpse-like eye's. After a while, he realized Twilight was getting worried and stopped. He wanted to make Twilight feel more comfortable, but he didn't know how... Then he looked at the cliff side Pony-Ville. Maby it was finally a GOOD thing to be trapped in a joke universe he thought.

"Hay Twilight... wanna... go explore?" He said clutching his teeth with a fake smile. Twilight nodded.

"Yo, what about me?" Dashie said smiling. If it hadn't been for the annoying sound in her voice, they would have thought she was happy.

The Doc thought for a second before turning to Twilight, then Twilight thought for a second before turning to Dashie, then The Doc said Dashie has no say in what they do, then he turned to some green pony who had been watching them since they crashed and he said

"I have an idea!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every pony stared at Dash. She was forced to stand on her hind legs as her front hooves were tied up. She looked uncomfortable with her 'friends' in this heavily populated town square. The Doc had changed his white color to a cool black one and fiddled with his sonic Pinkamina had broke whilst in The TARDIS. Twilight had placed her hair into a nice... Ponytail... The irony was not lost on everyone she paced. After they stared at Dashie they evidently started chuckling at Twilight, but she didn't mine, at least they were alive or not trying to kill her.

Eventually, some pony walked up to them. They where a brown earth pony with an American accent.

"Hey, umm... why is this pony tied up like this?" He asked. This caught The Doc off guard. He knew what this meant: The universe had thought of a punchline to the current situation. He needed to say something bland to kill the joke.

"Well, she-"

"I'm being forced into slavery." She said. Everyone went dead silent. The Doc's eyes widened and Twilight's jaw dropped. Dashie was looking as calm as ever after saying that. The earth pony stared at them for a second completely unfazed.

"Well if you want to sell em quick, I recommend going to Starlight Glimmer or Fluttershy. Herd they have tones of those guy's and they... 'Runaway' on a daily basis. Good luck to ya" He said before leaving. Now Dashie was wide-eyed. After a few seconds, she even started laughing hysterically to the point of falling over.

"What the BUY SOME APPLES" The Doc screamed before closing his jaw. No... He wasn't...

"YAY" He was. He's being censored.

" YAY BUY SOME APPLES FRIDGE FUDGE BUTT H E C K OFF HAY VSACUE MICHLE HERE FORK KNIFE IS A AWFULL GAME GRAMMER you aren't reading this ;) <----- 4th wall goes here and repeat to make look longer.YAY BUY SOME APPLES FRIDGE FUDGE BUTT H E C K OFF HAY VSACUE MICHLE HERE FORK KNIFE IS A AWFULL GAME GRAMMER you arent reading this ;) <----- 4th wall goes here and don't repeat to make look longer." Now Dashie and Twilight where fallen over with laughter. As much as The Doc hated the reason, at least she was happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rarity's boutique looked so beautiful 5 years ago, but ever since the 'incident', a wall of electric fence had been built around it. Rarity was taking Sweetie through the open fence gate.

"SISTER UNITE RARITY, I CAN NOT WAIT TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS TODAY." She said in her normal cute and cuddly nonrobotic voice. "I HAVE BUILT THE BEST GAME CALLED FRIND_TAG_FUN_HUG_APPLE_SCOOT_V3_NOT RELEVENT_LONG_TITLE.EXE. I HOPE THEY LIKE IT!" Rarity didn't bag an eye to her and just said ok. She had only recently learned Sweeties secret and wasn't ready to tell anyone else, especially Apple Jack. If the 'Great Robot War' had never happened and Apple had never committed those war crimes on robots, maybe she would not have been so paranoid about letting Sweetie on her own at the farm, but she was and the war did happen.

"SISTER UNIT, ARE YOU OK? YOU SUDDENLY STARTED MALFUNCTIONING AND LOOKED AT THE SKY." Rarity snapped out of her trance.

"Oh sorry, was just thinking about something. You have fun" Sweetie began to leave when Rarity started feeling saddened.. almost like she wasn't gonna see her again and that time was short. "Sweetie?" She called. Sweetie toped and turned around.

"YES MO-ERROR-SISTER UNIT?" She said.

"I love you..."

"I LOVE YOU TO MOTH-ERROR-SISTER UNIT!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Doc and the gang stopped for lunch. At first, the constant swearing was funny for Twilight and Dashie, but then after the millionth time of him trying there faces molded into anger. They sat three tables away but still could hear him trying to get the universe to trip up and let him swear.

"So... wanna untie me so I can punch him?" Dashie said with a stern expression.

"If I wanted to, I could hit him my self, but I don't want to be rude about his langued again..." Twilight replied equally angry. Just as she said that Dashie grabbed a salt shaker with her mouth and threw it at The Doc. He stared at them angerly, but they looked away as innocently as possible.

"Ok, wanna help me eat the food when it comes? Don't worry, unlike the Pinkies, I don't bite." She said with a wink. Twilight looked uncomfterble now after the comment.

The food came and Twilight looked pleased by it due to it being so proper looking compared to the stuff from her world. She was about to dig in when she looked at Dashie.

"Hay I was kidding, I do bite and I'm just gonna use my wings." Twilight nodded before realizing what was just said. They forgot to tie up her wings. Dashie wiped them out and used them like hoofs to eat her salad. Twilight just stared.

"What? You and The Doc are basically my bodyguards for now until I find a Timeline I like. Hopefully one without pony trafficking." She continued eating.

On the other table, The Doc was still whispering swears to try and get one out uncensored and didn't notice Dashie eating.

"ERROR: ANOMALY DETECTED IN CLOSE RANGE" The Doc stopped out of surprise. He looked over at Twilight and Dashie and they hadn't heard the robotic voice they where actually starting to have a pleasant conversation...

"Hey, why is Dashie's wings out-"

"ANOMALY, PLEASE LEAVE BEFORE I HAVE TO USE DRASTIC MEASURES!" The Doc looked behind him and saw the top of a white filly. He tilted his head down and saw... Sweetie bell?! No... something was wrong, but the Doc couldn't figure out what...

"OH SORRY, I THOUGHT YOU WHERE NOT A PONY UNIT BUT I WAS WRONG AND NOW IM SAD. ACTIVATE SAD MODE" Sweetie's eyes went into a sad looking position. The DOc just stared at her, maybe it was the way she spoke like a...

"Robot!" The Doc yelled. Sweetie's eyes went wide with... fear?

"ROBOT! WHERE!? I HATE ROBOTS, WE WERE IN A WAR WITH THEM AND THEY MAKE ME GO INTO HATE.EXE AND MAKE AN AGREY FACE!" Sweetie said. The DOc just stared blankly.

"The joke is you don't... No what? Nevermind." The Doc went to eat his butter stick and pear juice. Sweetie looked at him confusedly then just shrugged. She walked past Twi-

"ERROR: ANOMALY DETECTED IN CLOSE RANGE" Twilight spat out her food after hearing this. Dashie just stared at the filly like she was abstract art. The Doctor looked brighter. He gave a chuckle as he took a sip of his juice.

"Ew pear."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apple Jack was having Apple Bloom forcibly polish her soldier badges when she realized Sweetie wasn't there yet. She walked out of the house to try and see if she was coming, but only the wind decided to show.

'Sis, I need some-GACK!" Apple Jack looked back at the front door. "Sorry, tripped. Say, could you get me some more cleaning supplies from the barn" Apple Bloom said in an out of character jolly voice. Apple Jack knew better, they had no cleaning supplies except for a rag and a bucket, they only used Apple family spit.

"Sure sugar cube..." Apple Jack said before walking towards the house. She peeked into the room and saw a horrid sight. Apple Bloom's head was half eaten and decapitated, and Apple Jack was furious.

"Apple Bloom you idiot, your blood stained my badges! Come back to life right now like Granma or I'm gonna have to whoop your "YAY!!!" What Apple Jack saw next must have freaked her out, because she began running away from the barn. There where two creatures watching her and they both decided to give her a head start. The tall one went first, followed by the loud one. As Apple Jack ran she heard two voices.

"Yummy yum yum, in my tum," said the first but that didn't scare her. What did make her cower was the other one. The blue one. The one that made her remember all her crimes. Her nightmares came true: They were back.

"CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Doc stared at Twilight and her new friends. Dashie was laughing and Sweetie was playing with the ropes she untied with her mouth. Twilight was telling a story from her childhood, and Sweetie didn't pay attention. He was about to go over and yell at Twilight for trusting the murderous version of Rainbow Dash when he heard somepony screaming.

"Tere back!" she yelled. "The Robot's are back!!" Sweetie finally looked away from her rope, Twilight looked at Sweetie, and Dashie stared at The Doc as he looked at the pony running towards them. It was Apple Jack, and she looked horrified.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`