• Published 7th Feb 2018
  • 528 Views, 14 Comments

PBB: SuperFolder Ghostbuster (Book the First) - AntiBronyBenSwolo



A strange power has awakened in Equestria, and it might plunge Equestria to the brink of war

  • ...
15
 14
 528

Spark of War: Part 4

The prison cart landed outside of the Canterlot Palace of Princess Celestia. The guards escorted the Jedi Prisoner up the steps of the castle. Ghostbuster stared at the huge building and felt uncomfortable knowing that he was taken prisoner by the princess he defeated all those years ago. In retrospect, he wasn't even expecting all of this in general. The doors opened, slowly, followed by the guards continuing the escort of Ghostbuster to Celestia. The Princess stared at her prize and glared with smug pride.

"Greetings, Master Jedi. I wasn't expecting you until Princess Twilight told me about your return. I look forward to your punishment, as if your curse wasn't enough." Princess Celestia said to Ghostbuster. The anger swelled within Ghostbuster, but he tried his best to control his feelings. Ghostbuster considered what kind of punishment he would be given, such as banishment, torture, anything. Then, a familiar voice, that of Princess Twilight Sparkle, came in from behind and informed Celestia of some news.

"Princess Celestia, I have studied his home universe a bit more and found the best punishment for this criminal." Twilight told her old mentor.

"I demand to know how you know, your worshipfulness." Ghostbuster protested and mocked. His rage swelled to much for him to control, and attempted to take a charge at the purple alicorn, still in chains, but was easily stopped by the guards with a hit to the gut. He could barely breath after such a move, and just laid there.

"Very well, Princess Twilight." Princess Celestia said to her fellow princess. Ghostbuster was slowly recovering from the hit, but was forced up by the Royal Guards so he may hear his fate.

"SuperFolder Ghostbuster, for your crimes against me and Equestria, you are to be Frozen in Carbonite. You will then be used as a trophy to serve as a reminder to your allies that they're next!" Princess Celestia proclaimed, as the Royal Guards bowed, with Ghostbuster refusing to bow along.

"Guards, take him away!" The princess ordered. The guards did so and escorted him to a cell to hold him until he is ready to be frozen.


Meanwhile, in Ponyville, Fluttershy was alone in her cabin on her bed, in despair over the lost of a potential friend. Just then, she heard a knock on her door. It was Derpy Hooves with Fluttershy's mail. Angel Bunny opened and got the mail for her, and looked at the mail she got. Angel couldn't believe his eyes. Fluttershy got a personal invitation to see Ghostbuster's untimely demise. Angel warned Fluttershy as if she had to do something about it, but he was wrong.

"Sorry Angel, I know he was nice, but we really can't do anything about it." Fluttershy explained with tears in her eyes. Just then, a strangely colored and starving fox strolled in, the sadness in her eyes swelling and swelling. Fluttershy, still sad over her friend, got up and fed the poor thing. As the fox was eating, she spoke to Fluttershy.

"Dear child. I couldn't help but notice that you came to help me, but let tears go when you said that you can't help your friend. Am I more important to you than your friend?" The fox asked. Fluttershy raised an eyebrow in concern.

"I'm sorry, but how did you know my friend was in trouble?" Fluttershy asked the fox. It was clear the fox was trying to help her. But why?

"I overheard you crying on my way here for some food." The fox explained, giving her bowl of food back to Fluttershy. "Now tell me. Why can't you help your friend?" The Fox asked once more.

"Well, it's because he was under arrest, and if I try to help him, I might get in trouble." Fluttershy explained. The fox circled around Fluttershy and laid next to her to comfort the poor pegasus.

"So your fear of Princess Celestia is what's holding you back?" The fox asked. Fluttershy was shocked to hear the fox hear this, but said nothing because she knew in her heart that the fox was right. Fluttershy simply nodded and waited for the fox to continue.

"Well, call me crazy, but I believe that you can be just as powerful as your Jedi friend is. Maybe even more powerful." The fox continued "Have you noticed that Ghostbuster never left your side instead of simply leaving?" the fox asked. Fluttershy thought back upon her time with Ghostbuster, and the fox was actually right. Ghostbuster really was with Fluttershy long enough for him to meet all her friends.

"Why do you think that is?" Fluttershy asked the fox. The fox grinned behind her back and simply answered.

"Well, your Jedi friend believes you have the Force, which is also what he used to defeat Princess Celestia all those years ago. All Jedi have this power Fluttershy, but not all who use the Force are Jedi." The fox explained. Fluttershy thought this through carefully. If she had the Force, like the fox says and Ghostbuster believes, then she might save Ghostbuster from certain doom. Fluttershy felt hope once more.

"Thank you Ms. Fox. Now I know what to do." Fluttershy said as she took her invitation and raced to Ghostbuster's fate.

"Go now, and save your friend, my future apprentice." The fox said out of earshot and started laughing as she disappeared in a flash of darkness.


The Carbon Freezing Chamber was finished being built as thousands of ponies were invited to watch Ghostbuster's fate. Princess Celestia got up from her seat to prepare her speech for everypony to hear. As she passed all the technicians fixing up the chamber, Ghostbuster was escorted to the top of the machine where he would be frozen.

"Took you guys shorter than expected to be honest." Ghostbuster said, as he was gagged by the guards.

"Save your final words for the crowd, scum!" The guard yelled as he was dragged, pushed, and escorted to the top of the device. Ghostbuster, the guards, and Princess Celestia were covered in small lights and giant cameras recording this everywhere in Equestria for those who couldn't make it.

"My little ponies!" Princess Celestia's voice boomed into the audience "We have reached another great day. A great day where another enemy of Equestria be brought before us to serve as an example to his dreaded human allies that we are stronger than their strongest warriors! Once SuperFolder Ghostbuster, Jedi Knight of the Human Race, is executed, his human allies will be next! No one will dare challenge us anymore!" Princess Celestia said to the crowd, who cheered and applauded at their great leader. They were all tired of being enslaved, taken prisoner, manipulated, and the like, and now they have a chance to see Equestria's enemy suffer the fate instead.

"Now, Jedi. Do you have any last words before you're terminated?" Princess Celestia asked her prisoner as she levitated her microphone over to him. Ghostbuster had his gag removed so he may speak. He thought his words through carefully.

"Equestria. I know you don't know us humans very well, but I can tell by your anger what you were told about us. That we lie, cheat, lust, let our rage best us, all those things. But if you want me dead, then you're no better than us. Heck, you might even be human! Just you know, if you take me down, you are going up against a force you can't possibly imagine!" SuperFolder announced into the microphone.

The crowd heard Ghostbuster's words carefully, but some were slightly pushed out of the way by Fluttershy, who believed she could save Ghostbuster. She just didn't know how. Fluttershy could barley see Ghostbuster from all the way in the crowd, but she felt as if she knew where she was going. Was this the Force that fox was talking about? Whatever it was, she let it guide her to SuperFolder.

"Begin the freezing process." Princess Celestia ordered her guards and technicians as they were pressing buttons and pulling levers. The platform lowered as Ghostbuster stood up in his position as if he was still in his human body. Then, he was hit in the face and all over his body with gray-white gasses that soon covered his body with metal. He felt his body stiffen, and soon enough, it was complete. Ghostbuster was officially frozen in carbonite.

"You two! Take Ghostbuster over to my trophy room. The rest of you, open a portal to the universe Ghostbuster last visited with his little device. We're going to War." Princess Celestia announced as she let out a laugh and passed Fluttershy, who had been trying to find her way to him for 30 minutes. By the way the princess passed her like that, Fluttershy knew she was too late.