• Published 7th Feb 2018
  • 527 Views, 14 Comments

PBB: SuperFolder Ghostbuster (Book the First) - AntiBronyBenSwolo



A strange power has awakened in Equestria, and it might plunge Equestria to the brink of war

  • ...
15
 14
 527

Spark of War: Part 2

After Fluttershy and "Ember Almond" left Sweet Apple Acres finishing their errand, the two trekked through town. However, through the skies, they were being watched, and SuperFolder could almost sense it, despite his curse. He peeked from the corner of his eye to see if anyone was following them. He thought at first maybe it was Princess Celestia, or worse, a Sith Lord.

"That's ridiculous, why would a Sith Lord be looking for me in another universe?" Ghostbuster thought to himself, but was still uneasy. Ghostbuster was left even more uneasy by the fact that Fluttershy didn't seem to notice. It was only until Ghostbuster saw a dark cloud charging up a storm that his instincts kicked in.

"Watch out!" SuperFolder said as he nudged Fluttershy out of the way, leaped to the side of a building, and make a bigger leap right into the cloud! As soon as he passed through the clouds, he felt the bruises of tripping in the forest again and then some. At least he wasn't unconscious this time around at least.

"Rainbow Dash, was this another prank of yours?" Fluttershy commented to a pegasus with a blue coat and a multicolored mane and tail that landed next to Ghostbuster. Rainbow Dash glared at SuperFolder for a moment in anger for spoiling her fun, but smirked for a moment to admire his skill.

"You may be an earth pony, but you pulled an amazing stunt back there." Rainbow Dash said to Ghostbuster, who was in the middle of recovering from his rough landing.

"Who said anything about an earth pony? I'm just a normal pony, aren't I? No wings, no horn, nothing." Ghostbuster said, which resulted in Rainbow Dash snickering at the remark.

"This dude cannot be serious, can he?" Rainbow Dash said, while laughing. Fluttershy, however, wasn't laughing and whispered it into Ghostbuster's ear.

"If you don't have a horn or wings, that means you're an earth pony. I thought you already know this. It's common knowledge." Fluttershy said. A concerned look was given to Ghostbuster. The Jedi Knight might yet have blown his cover.

Rainbow Dash realized that SuperFolder was actually very serious, and decided to make him feel a little better about asking such a silly question.

"Don't worry. We'll let this be our little secret, kay?" Dash said the undercover jedi, as he finally got up.

"Trust me, I have plenty of little secrets already, but I'll accept it." Ghostbuster said in response to the offer "I'm afraid we haven't introduced each other. My name's Ember Almond". Rainbow Dash introduced herself back, and they headed off on their own separate ways.

"It's nice to see you making friends, but I'm late for my spa date at the moment. I still have to keep an eye on you, so would you care join me?" Fluttershy asked to the undercover Jedi. Ghostbuster was uneasy at the idea of going to the spa, but he encouraged himself that it would be the closest thing to being in Jedi Meditation. At least it would be worth while. Ghostbuster agreed to Fluttershy's suggestion, and the two headed over to the location.

Waiting at the spa was a unicorn with a white coat and a purple mane and tail that both look to be taken care of beyond belief. Ghostbuster thought he saw Naboo's next queen or something.

"Oh, Fluttershy darling. So glad you could make it. And you brought a new friend too. I never thought you were the kind of pony to be socializing dear." The unicorn said, gesturing to Fluttershy and Ghostbuster. Fluttershy blushed, and Ghostbuster merely gave a cheeky wave to the unicorn.

"Good to see you again Rarity. This is my friend Ember Almond. He's a bit of a traveler." Fluttershy said, as the two mares and the disguised human entered the spa. As the three settled down with mineral baths and cucumbers over their eyes, Ghostbuster's rest got the best of him and fell asleep for a few seconds. Fluttershy and Rarity giggled to themselves to the sounds of Ghostbuster's quiet sleeping, but little did they know, a vision was going on inside Ghostbuster's head.

In the vision, Ghostbuster was in his human form, leading a batallion of clone troopers with his green lightsaber against an armored enemy, but unlike any republic trooper, mandalorian warrior, or jedi knight Ghostbuster has ever seen. Instead, Ghostbuster was leading his troops to fight the royal guards of Princess Celestia. As a matter of fact, the Princess was there leading her royal guards against the Jedi. Shouts of clone troopers and shots of blaster fire rang out across the battlefield, painting the dusty grey warzone with blue. Princess Celestia then swooped in, dodging shot after shot, and eliminated some of Ghostbuster's soldiers. Ghostbuster could not watch any longer as he ran towards the princess, the green of his lightsaber following close-by, and swung the blade towards the gold and white glowing horn of the Sun Princess.

As the horn and the lightsaber clashed, Ghostbuster woke up from his nightmare. All that was left of Fluttershy and Rarity's small laughter was a smile seen on Rarity and Fluttershy's face going from yellow to red like a tomato.

"How long was I out?" Ghostbuster asked, rubbing his eye while yawning. Fluttershy explained that he was asleep for a good 15 minutes, and while he was asleep, Fluttershy and Rarity discussed the possibility of SuperFolder and Fluttershy becoming "Special Someponies". Ghostbuster blushed for a moment because he never really considered the possibility of settling down and raising a family with a loved one. He even tried to imagine the loved one being Fluttershy. She really did reach out to him in just under a day in a way no one else could. Maybe the Force brought them together.

"I...don't know what to say" Ghostbuster said in shock. He knew that he could finally settle down and get the serenity he always wanted, even if he was undercover as a pony. But he also knew the Jedi Code; "There is no emotion, there is peace", He shouldn't be romantically involved with Fluttershy, but this is the first time he was even considering breaking the Jedi Code. As they finished the spa date, Fluttershy and SuperFolder Ghostbuster exited, quieter due to the awkward proposal, but all Ghostbuster could repeat in his head was; "What was the Force telling me?"