• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 921 Views, 56 Comments

Life after Death - Weisted Machine



Life after the deaths of Vinyl and Fluttershy

  • ...
5
 56
 921

Feelings

hey everypony sorry for the HUGE gap of time before I updated the story. I truly am. although, on the bright side I am releasing another story soon, and I hope you will read that one... Anyway, I have to admit I don't have the real drive to continue this story. I/ll see how far I get before I give up and let some other pony to finish it.


Sorry guys, anyway, let the chapter begin :)







Fluttershy trotted through the damp forest, feeling good about herself. She doesn't know why, or what about Vinyl made her feel this way but after meeting her accedental murder made her feel good. Theres something about that white mare that Fluttershy just adores dearly. She doesn't know if it's her electric blue mane, or the blood red eyes or just her in general.

As Fluttershy noticed shaded forming above, she tilted her head back to glance up. And there, was the cloud she and Sky Bridge and come down. Fluttershy extended her wings to prepare for flight. As soon as she took off from the ground, a raspy voice screamed her name.

"FLUTTERSHY" The voice screamed from below.

Flluttershy looked down and saw the white unicorn running toward her.

"Oh Fluttershy, I'm glad I caught up to you... " The DJ paused

"I need to ask you; will you meet me here, tommorow same time same place?" Vinyl asked, out of breath.

Fluttershy hesitated. What happened today was something simple, and meeting with an enemy wasn't the brightest plan. But the yellow Pegasus knew the other mare.

Fluttershy blinked.

"Ok... fine we'll meet again" Fluttershy said cautiosly.

The other ponies face lite up

"Okay! Awesome, see you here again tommorow" Vinyl said with a huge grin plastered all over her face.

Fluttershy smiled as Vinyl dashed away. Immediatly, her heart warmed and ached for Vinyl.

what? This isn't right... Fluttershy thought to herself as she landed on a snow white fluffy cloud.

"Hey Fluttershy, there you are" A voice called from above.

Fluttershy looked up and saw her friend, Sky Bridge hovering just above her.

"Hello" Fluttershy squeaked.

THe pink Pegasus landed next to Fluttershy, wings still unfurled.

"Ready to head back to camp now?" Sky Bridge asked.

Fluttershy nodded.

The two walked in silence as they drew near the cloudy camp. At this point, faint images of other pegasi were visible. Sky Bridge and Fluttershy finally reached their destination, and Fluttershy was happy to be back, but something with the other ponies felt a bit... off. The timid mare felt uncomfortable with this, so she leaned over to her pink friend and muttered something silently into her ear.

"Doesn't something about the Pegasi herd feel... different in anyway?" She asked.

Sky Bridge looked back at Fluttershy.

"Well, kinda yea. Maybe you should see the healer..." Sky said a bit unsure of herself.

Fluttershy tilted her head to the side.

"healer?" She asked, uncertain.

"The healer heals our wounds after battles" Sky Bridge explained.

Confusion hit Fluttershy like a tidal wave.

"Wounds?" she asked.

Sky Bridge looked at Fluttershy.

"Yup. She heals us in case we're going to die again. Yes, we CAN die again if that's what you're wondering. We fade away to nothing, for eternal peace." Sky Bridge sighed.

"Her name is Angel Wing, you can find her in there" Sky Bridge angled her muzzle to a cloudy den, just poking its way out of the cloudy floor.

Fluttershy smiled nervously.

"It's fine Flutters. You're jut anxious. She can help you get over it" The other pegasi said with a reassuring smile.

Fluttershy nodded and trotted over to the den.

*************************************

Vinyl ran through the forest at top speed, her heart on fire burning with love and pain from running to much. She didn't know why, or what the hell is wrong with her, but as soon as she laid her eyes on the yellow pegasi, her blood eyes popped into pink little hearts and her heart melted.

Vinyl skidded to a halt.

waiit. That's not right. What about Tavi? Vinyl asked herself.

But I have to leave her behind. I must move on. I'm here, Octavia is there. I love Fluttershy and Tavi has to respect that another part of Vinyl argued.

Vinyl started with a small trot, when all of a sudden a heavy object went flying into her side.

"WHAAAA" Vinyl fell over with the weight weighing her down.

She opened her eyes to see a smiling Minty, just ontop of her.

"AUGH! GET OFF" Vinyl screeched before backing off.

Mintys smile faded and her ears dropped to the side of her head.

"You don't like me anymore..." She said before turning away with her head to the ground.

"No, it's just, UGH" Vinyl said with frustration.

"You caught me by surprise, that's all" Vinyl said.

Mintys smile reappeared on her face and began to jump in glee.

This mare remindes me of... what's her name... Pinkie Pie, yea thats her. Pinkie Pie. Super annoying. Although, Minty doesn't to be as bad.

"Let's go back to the herd~" Minty said before bounding off somewhere into the forest with Vinyl shortly following behind her. Every hoof step, her heart ached for Fluttershy.

Vinyl let out a sigh.

"Whats wrong Vinyly Winyly?" Minty asked, looking at her.

Vinyl looked up, ears straight up.

"NOTHING.. nothing at all" Vinyl finished her scentence with a cheesy grin.

"I've got my eye on you missy" Minty said seriously, her pale green eye seemed to come out of her skull and approach Vinyls face. Creepy.

"yea yea ok let's go" Vinyl said rushingly before running away from the mint green unicorn.