• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 920 Views, 56 Comments

Life after Death - Weisted Machine



Life after the deaths of Vinyl and Fluttershy

  • ...
5
 56
 920

Reunitation and Dead Notes

Hey guys,

Awhile a go, I write this story called, I'll wait for you So then, I decided to make this kind of a sequel! I should go edit the beggining chapter first though. So yea, read this story just to kind of understand why Fluttershy and Silver Dasher have a good relation ship .. ;)

Fluttershy flew back to her heard, feeling great about herself. She sang softly to herself as she reached the clouds, and that is when a Pegasi emerged from the shadows.

A familiar white Pegasus with long lovely bleach blond mane came slowley out.

Recognition hit Fluttershy hard. Could this truly be, her long lost friend, Silver Dasher? Fluttershy shook her head, but continued to watch the mare as she strode past her. Half of Fluttershy wanted to call out to her maybe be friend whie the other was quite shy, and didn't speak a word.

Joy got the best of Fluttershy.

"Silver Dasher? Is that you?" Fluttershy squeaked out. The mare turned around.

"Yes ... why? Who are you?" She asked.

"SILVER DASHER!" Fluttershy screamed out, embracing the other mare in her arms for a hug.

Silver gasped.

"Fluttershy!?"

"Yes! It's me!" Fluttershy said, as she felt her eyes water up with tears of happiness.

"Oh how I missed you so much! How have you been?" Silver asked, taking Fluttershys hooves in hers.

"I'm good, how are you?" Fluttershy asked. Fluttershy hasn't seen Silver Dasher since she was a young filly, she had befriended Silver Dasher at the park one day. They were forced to depart after Silver did suicide.

"You seem much better now Silvs" Fluttershy commented, taking a glance at the behind of Silvers arms. Scars seemed to be nearly healed.

"I am" Silver Dasher smiled.

"I'm so glad!" Fluttershys.

"How I have missed you!" Fluttershy just about screamed, hugging her friend once more.

"I've missed you too, Fluttershy, and the promise came true. We waited and we reunited once more!" Silver Dasher said happily.

"How old are you now?" Fluttershy asked.


"We don't age here. I'm still 15" Silver said.

"How old are you?"

"15" Fluttershy said.

"Woah! You're my age!" Silver laughed.

"Crap! Has it really been 4-5 years!?" Fluttershy asked, exclaimed.

"It seems .." Silver said thoughtfully.

"We have alot to catch up on. Let's start now" Silver said with an inviting smile as Fluttershy trotted along her side.

----

Vinyl had a good time after being teleported away to Octavias, and after, seeing Fluttershy. She was super happy, and felt as is nothing can let her down. She bounded down the forest when a rough shove pushed from behind.

"Wahh!" Vinyl cried as she fell nuzzle first on the ground.

"Heey .." Vinyl said angerliy as she picked herself up and turned around to get a good look at who pushed her.

Except nopony was there.

"Huh?" Vinyl asked, looking around.

Nope, there was for sure nopony there.

"Weird .." Vinyl said to herself as she continued her way home.

Something in her was nagging at Vinyl, she didn't know what, but it wasn't a good thing. All the way home, she kept wondering to herself, what could this feeling mean?

---

Dear Vinyl,

Hey, it's me, Octy. Oh, I just miss you so much! It's undescribable. I can't express my self in words how much I would like you back ... If only you could stay here with me, everything could be back to normal. Unfortunatly not, you're there, where ever you are and I am still here on this earth. Why am I wrighting a dead letter to you? Well, I guess I need to do it to keep my sanity here. Well, if only a day with you would be good. We could say our good byes ... and what not. I still love you as much as ever.

Loving you,
Octavia



Dear Vinyl,

Still missing you. You had to take your life, didn't you? Why? You left me here in sorrow. If only we can reach out one more time ...

Missing you dearly,
Octavia



Dear Vinyl,

Without your prescence, it's driving me insane. I am this close to taking my own life just to be with you. Anyway, the other night I had a dream you were with another mare. Oh my Celestia, how angry and sad I was! Eh. I should get a life and stop wrighting you all these notes, ones that you can't recieve ... I have no other friends here in Equestria, down here in Ponyville. Yea, Pinkies nice, but not really my type. She's to hyper, while I am first class. Well, I was. I'm pretty messy looking now. I don't know what to do anymore, either. Well I did meet this nice mare the other day, her names Twilight Sparkle. Maybe I can get to know her better. I need a friend.

Love,
Octavia

Octavia put her quill down and took in a breath. It wasn't only lonley, but her heart was broken. What was there to do anymore?