• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 920 Views, 56 Comments

Life after Death - Weisted Machine



Life after the deaths of Vinyl and Fluttershy

  • ...
5
 56
 920

Save Vinyl!

Fluttershy continued to fly higher and higher. The tree leaves were starting to thin, and the light drew near.

She’ll show Vinyl that shes not a weakling. She’ll prove her marefriend she can actually do something. And to do something good!

“Oh! The suns light! It’s nearly here!” Fluttershy said happily as she reached the tree canopy. But as soon as she could reach out to it, an invisible barrier touched her hoof. Fluttershy drew her hoof back in surprise, as she prepared to try it again.

Nope, no luck. Why can’t she get past!?

“Vinyl! Theres like an invisible wall blocking us from the light!” Fluttershy called from above. Vinyls expression changed and her eyes grew wide.

“WHAT THE HAY!?” Vinyl screamed, kicking her hoof.

“It’s just not FAIR!!” (reference joke)

“Come down here Flutters! We need to find our way back!” Vinyl called.

Fluttershy obeyed as she lowered herself to the ground.

Fluttershy looked around. It felt like something was watching her, but what? The thought gave her a cold shiver down her spine as she clung to Vinyl.

Just then, something caught her eye. The same dark figure seemed familiar, but Fluttershy just couldn’t put the hoof on it.

The figure continued to glare at her in a disturbing way as Fluttershy continued to hold the gaze up. Slowly, she felt fear rise up in her chest as the thing continued to stare at her.

The butter yellow mare let out a squeak as she looked away. Through her pink mane she looked up again, but her eyes only met the darkness of the forest.

“FLUTTERSHY!” Vinyl cried.

“VINYL!” The Pegasi whipped around in time to see the white unicorn being dragged away by a dark force embracing her in its grip.

“NO!” Fluttershy lunged foreward and took hold of Vinyls hoof.
As the ponies were dragged through the dark forest, Flutter felt her grip weaken.


“Fluttershy! Let go! Save yourself!” Vinyl called.

“No! I won’t let you –“ The shy mares grip then was realeased. She looked up to look back at Vinyl, but found herself alone, and lost.

Author's Note:

Sorry, it's a short chapter. I know. I just got back from break, and I wanna start simple :)

And as well, I have started another story so yea, It's gonna be harder to get new chapters in.