• Published 7th Jan 2018
  • 351 Views, 0 Comments

The Sins of the Wise - TopHat Demon



What would you do if Equestria was in your hooves. Pixel might know... he survived through Hell.

  • ...
 0
 351

Chapter 7

“Before we go we must really say what our intentions are at the moment.” Twilight said using her magic to teleport a file into her magic. “Now that we know what we’re after, we can step into phase 2 an-!” She got cut off from Pixel.

“Wait now hold on a second! What Exactly are we after?” Pixel was leaning against the hospital wall, Twilight sighed angerliy and replied in an annoyed tone.

“Just read this file!” She threw the File into Pixel’s levitation spell. Pixel read it, there were a few Pictures and charts, but the thing that caught his eye was the fact that He was in it, and So was Sunset Cloud and Petal Cord. This file was dated back to the accident a year ago. He flipped the photos around inspecting it. There was a little note at the bottom of the file. It read,

2017: December 5th

Three survivors Left the premises

Unicorn, Male

Pegasus, Female

Earthpony, Female

“What Exactly is this about?” Pixel asked again, he was getting impatient, Petal Cord and the other Friends of Twilight has already left for Ponyville.

“This right here is what we’re after.” Twilight Replied pointing at another section of the page Pixel had not read yet.

2018: January 15

School being repaired back to origin design.

The Construction Ponies has confessed a sudden urge to stop working, this lead to a defect in volunteers to rebulid the school. Some seeing a fiery substance staring at them from afar. Some who have seen this being are now getting treatment at the Red Rose Hospital in Ponyville.

Sent in a expert in demon psychology.

He’s been missing for more than 2 Months.

Pixel Shuddered. Fiery Substance? Hopefully they don’t mean the demon from the portal. They even had a Picture of it. It was staring straight at the pony who took the picture.

“No need to look at that Picture it’s just a bunch of static.” Twilight interrupted his thoughts.

“There is a Picture here! not static!” Pixel said once more showing the Picture of the demon to Twilight. She looked at it and shook her head.

“Just a bunch of Static, Are you okay? You need some Help?”

Pixel shook his head and shoved the Picture back into the file and handed it back to Twilight.

“I think we’re ready to go, I just need a few things before we find this... Demon.” Pixel grimaced. If this was the devil, he was going to beat The Devil’s Sorry Ass Goodbye for the Second time in a row!


Petal Cord hopped off the train to ponyville. The air was sticky with humidity, the other mares got off the train. Tough the explosion had just happened the trains still worked and they were able to get home. Petal Cord felt tired. She needed rest.

“So... what exactly will we be doing?” She asked, The one Known as AppleJack was the one to Speak First.

“Ah do believe dat Twi, Asked us to bring ya to the castle. Knowing what we’re doing she’ll probably want to keep ya safe.”

“And Sunset Cloud?” Petal Cord rose a brow to the other mares. Rarity simply sighed and spoke in a soft voice.

“Well Darling, Pixel and Twilight are there next to her and they won’t be hear for another day or two. I’m sure she will be fine.”

That lifted Petal Cord thoughts. She was just worried about Sunset Cloud. Being all hospitalized and stuff. Upon the thought of Sunset Cloud laying on the hospital Bed made her feel tired. She needed some sleep. She just survived an explosion, she needed rest.

“Well I hope you don’t mind me sleeping at my house. Castles aren’t Exactly my thing. Though the thought is recommended I would still pefer my house.”

Rainbow dash Nodded to herself before saying in her raspy voice. “Well, if you say so, But I will be there if anything does happen.”

Petal Cord chuckled, “I Survived through Hell Thank you very Much! I’m sure I’ll be fine.” She stated to walk way towards her house. She stopped when Applejack Called her name.

“We Know dat you survived Hell. Like today, Ah could agree with ya, but a year ago? That is your story to the world. Don’t get to caught up on it!”

Applejack was right. The story of the Ending of New Begnnings, was just a story that only happened to Pixel, Sunset Cloud and Petal Cord. No pony else. She shook her head. Please let this be a dream.


Sunset Cloud sat on the hospital Bed slowly breathing. The monitor to the left beeped with the notation that her heart was still beating. One of the nurses stood next to Pixel as he sat by her. She looked peaceful in her sleep, almost like a soul that never faced corruption before. The nurse stood by the door, and so did Twilight. They watched as a Pixel watched Sunset Cloud.

“Who do you think he is?” The nurse said next to Twilight, She shook her head.

“I think of him as a survivor.” The nurse nodded to Twilight’s comment.

“Aren’t we all, to think of it as if the bomber should have bombed the hospital. Not that I don’t want that to happen just, that I’ve been watching a lot of movies the past few days. And each time I think of a bomber blowing something up. I think of a hospital Blowing up.”

“That’s a weird thing to say,” Twilight looked back to Pixel. “But that is a theory that we can take.”

“What do you mean?”

“Whoever blew up the café meant to hurt somepony. But I couldn’t be Pixel because he was with the princess’s when it happened.”

“Unfortunately this poor soul took the blast. She was one of the eight survivors you know. Most of the ponies were D.O.A, Dead on Arrival. And some were just K.I.A. Killed in action, Hence the explosion.”

“What’s your name?” Twilight asked suddenly changing the subject.

“The name’s Nurse Red Locke ma’am, but you can called me Locke.” She replied, Twilight had an idea in mind. But she had to confirm.

“You training to be a doctor?” Twilight asked once more. Locke gave a look to Twilight and said in a hushed tone.

“Not yet ma’am, I’m only a month away from getting my Doctors Degree.” Twilight smiled and said to her royally.

“Nurse Red Locke, in honor of Princess of Friendship herself, I now make you a Doctor.”

Red Locke looked at her surprisingly. “Really?!” She gasped. Twilight nodded and exited out of the room. She came back a few Moments later with a clip board in hoof and gave it to Red Locke.

“Sign this and you’re now a doctor. Under my authority of course.”

Author's Note:

Hey. Hope any one can see this. Maybe comment, but I’m not forcing a hand here. Just want to see how it’s going so far.