• Published 7th Jan 2018
  • 351 Views, 0 Comments

The Sins of the Wise - TopHat Demon



What would you do if Equestria was in your hooves. Pixel might know... he survived through Hell.

  • ...
 0
 351

Chapter 6

Pixel stubbled out of the throne room by the magic of Twilight Sparkle. The Two Princesses did make a compromise. Pixel Got up Stifly and turned to see Princess Twilight. She walked past him slowly and offered him to follow her. Pixel followed.

“So what Exactly are you going to do with me?” Pixel asked, as he walked next to Twilight. Twilight gave a slight smile and then replied.

“You survived The Highschool Incident, Right?”

“Uh, yeah. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be here would I?”

Twilight gave a slight chuckle, she then calmly opened the door exiting the Castle. No guards were in sight. Pixel had the urge to ask her another question, by the time he opened his mouth to say something he got pinned to the wall with magic. Twilight’s Faced closed in on his, anger setting into her eyes.

“How did you do it?!” She yelled, Pixel opened his mouth once more but got cut off again. “You snook into the most fortified Fortress other than the Crystal Empire. How did you do it!”

Pixel, shook out of Twilight’s Magical Grip with, ease? That was easy. Pixel moved quickly and close down the gap pushing Twilight against the wall with his magic. “Look, I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary. Yeah I might have snook past these paranoid guards, that’s because they were expecting somepony who knew how to handle the situation. They trusted me. And I think it’s called helping!” He stared at her eyes angrily.

“I was just testing your power.” Twilight said suddenly Teleproting out of Pixel’s magical Spell. Pixel gasped. She teleported right next to him and continued to walk towards the crater. Pixel looked at the corner of his eyes, he turned to the left and saw a familiar face. It was Petal Cord. He ran towards her.

“Petal Cord!” He yelled, getting her attention. She spun around and gasped, she started to run after him as well. Together They hugged each other in a loving Embrace.

“Oh, Sweet Celestia You’re okay!” She said with tears streaming down her face.

“Glad to see that your not hurt... Where’s Sunset Cloud!” Pixel replied looking around. “Wait! how could I forget, she’s at the hospital.” He turned to leave but was stopped by a orange Farm Mare, wearing a Cowboy hat. He tried to push by her but she bucked him away. He looked around, Realizing that they were surrounded by 5 other ponies. Inculding Twilight.

“Okay, What Do we do with em Twi!” A Rainbow maned Pegasus said, flapping nearby them. Pixel recognized her, but couldn’t put his tounge on it.

“We are not here to Punish them, Rainbow!” Twilight said sternly, “We need their Help!”

Pixel Held a hoof and said in an clear tone. “Uh, can we go see our friend now!” Twilight Stared at him and nodded, Pixel And Petal Cord Ran towards the hospital The 6 mares surrounding them followed.


They reached to hospital and flung open the door, many doctors were rushing around. He ran to the mare at the front desk.

“We’re here to See Sunset Cloud!” Pixel said, the mare nodded and ponited at the door to the left. Pixel ran towards the door, but hesitated when he tried to push open the door. Before he did so, he knocked the door twice with his hoof. A set of hooves trotted up to the door, with a click the door opened slightly. It was a doctor with a facial mask on. Petal Cord asked the doctor in a pleading voice.

“Is Sunset Cloud in there!” The doctor looked back into the room and returned to Petal Cord.

“So that’s her name, she was brought here by a unicorn. Never asked about this Pegasus’ name because she was already in critical condition.”

Pixel gave a sigh of relief. He asked in a solemn voice. “Will she be alright?”

“To hard to say. Her wings are broken, and she had lost a truemendous amount of blood, but we got her stabilized.” The doctor replied. His eyes shifted uneasily, he wasn’t entirely sure! “Please, if you must to see your beloved friend in fresh condition, I would suggest that you leave.”

Even with the sound of so many doctors rushing around and nurses asking for some assistance. Pixel could hear the Door to the hospital fling wide open, Twilight and her friends are here. Pixel nodded respectfully and let the doctor close the door.

“Petal Cord. Be quiet and follow me... we have company.” Pixel whispered to her and walked to the hallway to the right. Petal Cord, hesitated, before following him through the crowd.

Pixel could hear Twilight’s hoofsteps get faster, they are right behind them. Pixel tore around the corner, but not in a running manner. Too many ponies, he didn’t want to make a havoc. Pixel found a exit by the back of the hospital. Together Petal Cord and Pixel exited out of the building. Only to get stopped by the same 5 ponies from before.

“Pixel! I thought you knew what you were doing!” Petal Cord hissed quietly looking around at the 5 ponies.

“Well I wasn’t expecting them to be out here!” Pixel replied in a quiet salty tone.

The Rainbow maned Pegasus glared at him, she’s ready for a fight, Pixel knew that. While the orange farm pony looked menacing, ready to ride a rodeo. The one to her right was a pink Earthpony, mane like a party had set off. He turned his head to his left, a Pegasus with a creamish color of fur stood in an almost shy stance, but looks can’t be diseving. The unicorn caught his eye. There was a little blood on her fur and she was trying to wipe it off franticly with a white towel, that must be the unicorn that brought Sunset Cloud here. Silence crept in, Twilight has entered the peremasis. Pixel slowly turned around.

“No need for a attack stance girls... he’s here to help us.” Twilight’s voice sounded off to the rest of the mares. They stood their ground for a few seconds before relaxing. Pixel felt uneasy.

“What Exactly do you want? You didn’t just save me from death for nothing you know.”

Twilight paused at the door and stated in a royal tone, “I’m the Princess of Friendship, am I not? I would have gladly saved you, if I would’ve known about it in the first place. I was just there to confront Princess Celestia about the accident.” She smiled. Pixel winced, that was a nice burn. Pixel looked around at the ponies.

“Am I getting paid?” Pixel asked.

The pink earth pony giggled. Twilight gave a sigh and shook her head. “I think that is the one thing I can’t provide, we could just use your friend here instead of you. After all you both survived the accident in Ponyville.”

“I would gladly do it. Even if I didn’t get paid.” Pixel retorted, and smiled at the mares. “So... Can We work or not?”