• Published 7th Jan 2018
  • 351 Views, 0 Comments

The Sins of the Wise - TopHat Demon



What would you do if Equestria was in your hooves. Pixel might know... he survived through Hell.

  • ...
 0
 351

Chapter 4

“That’s no ordinary pony....” Pixel stared leaning in closer toward the black and white screen. He pouched a numbers and keys on the keyboard opening up the code. “Ah, this will give us a better look.” He said re-typing in a piece of code. Princess Celestia watched him carefully. Letting a stranger into her castle made her feel uneasy, Ever since the incident. She thought back for a moment, actually, that’s why the guards are like this too. They got fooled by a few simple tricks and lies by a young stallion. To that She smiled to herself. After a few seconds the black and white screen filled with color, and the picture was even clearer.

“This...This isn’t a pony a all!” Celestia said in a aghast tone. Pixel looked scrutinized the image before playing they tape. If this monitor has different screens showing different places then there must be a tape that has to record it. He sighed and replayed the footage. If there as sound it would have felt like a nightmare, papers flying everywhere, Ponies running in all directions but mainly towards the exit. Some guards who were in front of the room, looked at each other as they ran and held open the door. But one guard took Pixel by surprise. He was running towards something that the camera can’t see. It was out of range. Pixel looked at another screen. The same guard rushed towards a door that looked like a vault door.

“I would at least look through the window first beforehand I go through there.” Pixel commented while he watched, the princess gave him a weird look.

“Why would you say that?”

“Let’s just say that everything you do has a consequence, not that I believe that.”

The guard was finally able to open the door, as he done so, a few more guards rushed out the vault, and so did a few more ponies wearing lab coats. But the guard still walked through the door into the room. Pixel shook his head as, what they call, “The Portal” looked like a big disc of a swirling colors. But something look odd about right off the bat. The rim of the Portal Sustaning it seemed to look like its... Melting. The guard froze looking at the Portal. A few seconds past. Pixel back up away from the monitor and winced as the room exploded like a giant fireball. The guard nowhere to be seen. Maybe burning next to the door. Pixel looked toward the door. Yep there he is. Taking his eyes off of the burning pony, he looked towards the Portal Once more.

“You hear that noise?” Princess Celestia said looking around. Pixel had heard it earlier but just ignored it. But now something must have amplified within minutes because it was audible even outside of the room. It was a high pitched ringing sound. Pixel focused on the monitor, at the Portal. Something was coming through. Without warning the camera captured a huge white flash, Blinding Pixel with huge intensity.

“Ah! Holy... Why!” He screamed in pain covering his eyes. After a minute of closing his eyes, he opened them to see if they still worked. Gladly after a few seconds his vision came back to normal. “Oh, Ow. That... gave me a heart Attack.” He breathed steadying his heart. He looked back at the monitor once more and noticed something moving. He looked closely at it once more. The mysterious stallion. Looked as though it was wear metal armor, the skin of this pony looked burnt, and the mane looked like a wave of rushing magma. Like the kind Princess Celestia has but with a fiery substance, But the one thing that Pixel caught about this pony set his heart ablaze in anger. His lower jaw was metallic. Pixel fainted to the floor.

“Oh gooddness! Please... we need... med...iCal....assi....” Pixel didn’t hear the rest before he fully blacked out.


Outside, Petal Cord and Sunset Cloud sat in front of a restraunt right next to the Castle. Petal Cord paced around the table, while Sunset Cloud was eating a Pizza. They haven’t heard a word from Pixel since he entered the Castle. Petal Cord thought of the consequences that could happen if Pixel was caught. He could be executed, sent for life in prison, the possibility’s were endless, and all she had to do was wait. She quickened her pace around the table. Was she really worrying too much about Pixel? Her head started to spin. But then she was topped by Sunset Cloud who was poking her with her hoof.

“What?!” Petal Cord Groaned loudly, clearly showing the frustration of the situation. Sunset Cloud pointed towards another pony who was waiting by the door to the inside of the restraunt they were sitting at. The pony wore a apron and a chef’s hat. Petal cord walked up to him with slight intimidation.

“I got a call for Petal Cord, if that is you?” He said, “somepony named, Pixel, Wants to speak to you.”

Petal Cord instantly ran inside towards the phone at the other end of the restraunt. She picked up the phone and held it to her ear.

“Hello?” She asked hoping Pixel was still there. A few seconds before another voice spoke on the other end to the line.

“Hi, Petal Cord. Wait! before you say anything. I need you to do something for me. I’m clearly fine I’m just past out on the floor an-“ the voice was cut off short.

“-Pixel... Oh My Celestia! Your ok. But you say your past out of the floor then how are you calling me?”

“Let’s just say I’m out of my Physical body for only a short time. But listen, I found something that only you and Sunset Cloud could understand.”

“What? Is it another shooting?”

“Can you let me say it! Remember a year ago. In Hell. The demon?”

“Yeah.”

“I think we should get out of here, because he is in this world!” The phone went static as soon as Pixel finished his sentence. Petal Cord froze in shock. He’s here, The demon, the one who killed everypony. Her head was spinning even faster. They got to run, no hide! She can’t decide because either way somepony is going to die. She hung up the phone and quickly ran out the restraunt, she meet Sunset Cloud who was still eating her pizza.

“Quickly we have to get out of here!” She called to Sunset Cloud pulling her away from the restraunt. Without hesitation they ran past a crowd.

BOOM!!

The deafening sound of an explosion rocked the ground as the Crowd ran away screaming in a terror. The Devil’s first Killing spree.