• Published 7th Jan 2018
  • 351 Views, 0 Comments

The Sins of the Wise - TopHat Demon



What would you do if Equestria was in your hooves. Pixel might know... he survived through Hell.

  • ...
 0
 351

Chapter 5

Pixel opened his eyes to see himself in the monitoring room. Celestia had looked down at him on the floor. A shocked face could be seen. He had just gotten off with Petal Cord about the thing. He sat up with wide eyes. Jumping up his hooves he turned to Celestia who was aiming her horn at him.

“You will tell me where you gone! Tell me now!” She said before charging her horn ready to fire. Pixel gasped as the ground rocked the earth. Something is making it shake. EarthQuake? Can’t be an earthquake due to the time it stopped. An explosion? Yeah that’s a possibility. Pixel ran towards the window and looked out to the city smoke was flying high into the sky. Fire burned around a few building and there was a giant crater near the castle. Yep, there was an explosion.


Petal Cord’s head throbbed as she termed to get up. Pain shot through her head with each moment of movement. Sunset Cloud was nowhere to be seen. She must be somewhere. She looked up, And then looked behind her. Nowhere. A mare whom she didn’t recognize ran to her and pulled her up to her hoofs. She could not hear what she was saying, because it was all muffled up. Pushing her pain aside she looked around once more for Sunset Cloud. Everything was happening so fast that is seemed like it was in slow motion. She felt dizzy. The mare looked as if she worked at a farm. But maybe that was because her vision was blurry.

“Sunset Cloud?” She called, ignoring the farmer earth pony who was tugging at her skin to get away from the fires. “Sunset Cloud!”


Sunset Cloud’s body slumped against the walls. She cried out in agony. Her head was aching and her ears were bleeding from the explosion. She coughed up blood. She had to get out of here. She tried to open her wings but she couldn’t. She cried out even more, looking at her back, her wings were broken. She’s can’t fly. She was only able to crawl about a foot when she got picked up by magic. The only reason she could tell was because she was hovering over the ground going faster than she can crawl. She looked the way she was heading. The unicorn using this spell, was a white mare with purple mane. Another unicorn was In sight but it looked like she had wings. She was losing a lot of blood, she thought.

“Quick! get her to the hospital while I go talk with Rainbow Dash about the fires!”

Rainbow Dash?

“Just be safe Twilight, I’ll take this poor innocent soul over to the hospital with no trouble at all, just go.”

She wasn’t lifted up by the magical spell as she was hovering her way towards the hospital. She had to ask the unicorn something.

“Excuse me miss. But where are you taking me?” Sunset Clouds voice was weak, but still can be heard. “And can I also get a name and what your doing?”

“Sorry for my manners. The Name’s Rarity. And I’m taking you to the hospital after a deadly accident.” She started into a run. “Your bleeding, and magic can’t hold onto blood for more than a few minutes.”

Great. A unicorn with a knowlege of how to save a ponies life. Can’t see any sarcasm in that. Never mind there was a lot of sarcasm. But the name Rainbow Dash sounds Fimiliar.


Pixel stared down into the burning flames, his friends were down there. He looked around the accident, looking for his friends. He gave a sigh of relief when he spotted Sunset Cloud getting carried by a unicorn’s spell. Judging by the direction they were traveling they were heading towards the hospital.

“If Sunset Cloud’s alive then Petal Cord’s alive.” He mummered to himself as he scanned the wreckage. A click sounded behind him. He turned around slowly to find himself at gunpoint. Guards were around him each holding a spear except for the one in the middle who was holding a shotgun. Princess Celestia glared at him. He’s in trouble now.

“Pixel? Are you responsible with the Explosion? If you dare tell a lie we will execute with hesitation.” As soon as she said that the guard with the shotgun grabbed the pump of the shotgun.

“No I’m not. I noticed that you were on edge when I saw the guard line up in front of the castle. My dad... has taught me about guard stances and positions when he worked at the royal guard.”

“What’s you fathers name?” Celestial asked, a quizzed look from her face.

“His name is... uh. Dammit I forgot!” Pixel tapped his hoof in frustration. How could he forget his own Fath-, “Oh its, Firestater!”

Princess Celestia’s glare brightened from newer rage. Does she know Pixel’s Father? Princess Celestia Flinched when the door of the throne room opened. A mare with a purple coat and dark Purple mane, walked in, in a student like manner. She instantly flushed of color upon seeing Pixel at gunpoint.

“Princess Celestia, What are you doing?!” She yelled, but not in an angry tone. She was smaller than Celestia, still an alicorn though. She looked familiar. Like he’s seen her before.

“This fiend has breached our defenses. Guiding our gaze away from this act of Destruction!” Celestia answered royally. The Mare again said.

“You don’t know if that’s true!” She looked at Pixel, who was backing backing up against the wall. “He might have snuck in here when you guys weren’t looking. That does not mean that he is responsible for destruction.”

“Oh, Your Princess Twilight Sparkle! Princess of Friendship!” Pixel gasped out loud, every eye was on him. “Please you understand that I don’t mean it! I just saw your defens- Ack!” He stopped getting hit in the face with the butt of the Shotgun. He fell onto his knees and held his jaw. He pulled his hoof away from his face showing blood.

“Princess Celestia! Please, he is innocent! If we could just make a compromise, Please! Just don’t hurt him!” Twilight said again almost begging. Pixel had read about Twilight Sparkle in the newspaper and most biographies. She’s was a fearless, student of Princess Celestia. And she begs for one pony’s life. Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie are all of her friends, and the hero’s of Equestria. Pixel already put the thoughts together in his mind. They need Pixel’s help.

Author's Note:

Hi. Just Want to know if the book is good, if not... then I don’t care, I’ll write more and better. Hopfully. Thanks for reading.:twilightsmile: