• Published 7th Jan 2018
  • 351 Views, 0 Comments

The Sins of the Wise - TopHat Demon



What would you do if Equestria was in your hooves. Pixel might know... he survived through Hell.

  • ...
 0
 351

Chapter 3

The Royal Controlot castle was buetiful in the inside, the fact that the lobby was bigger than his home in Ponyville truely surprised him. The guard spoke as they walked towards the entrance to the throne room.

“A couple days ago it one of the most secure Facilities in Cantrolot, had a accident, the facility blew up turning it and a five mile radius into a Burning Hell. You can say it wasn’t an accident but they haven’t proved that yet. But for one thing, the facility was just outside of Cantrolot and for some reason the Crystal Empire wants to talk about it. I don’t know how fast the word travels and this tells me that it’s fast.”

Pixel nodded along, the guard was so caught up in telling what happened, that Pixel snuck in a letter based on his information. He could tell the guard hadn’t noticed. Just hopefully the Princess Would believe it. They were getting closer to the door when a older mare came forward. She was dress in a black suit sunglasses positioned in a official stance, she looks professional.

“Exscuse me, but I thought we told you not to bring any unwanted civilians into this time of crisis!”

“But, this is-“ the gaurd was interrupted by Pixel. Who stood in front of the Guard and cleared his throat once more.

“Madam, My name is Winter, And I’m a messenger from the royal Crystal Empire. I’m here to give Princess Celestia this letter from Princess Cadence. This guard showed me in. There is really nothing to worry about. Only this letter in hoof.” Without warning The Mare grabbed it with her hoof and opened it up. A ping of anxiety hit Pixel hard, hopefully she dose t find out its a fake. He gave a sigh of relief when the Mare returned the Letter back to Pixel, that was only a warm up.

“You may go in! Don’t do anything suspicious or we will burn you like your in Hell.”

Pixel chuckled to himself, “I already did that.” He shut himself up immediately realizing what he just said. The Mare gave a Pixel a look and returned to the side where other ponies stood. The guard sighed and pushed open the doors with his magic. The throne room looked to cool, fit for a king, or Princess Suited this statement. Further down the corridor was a tall skinny alicorn, The wings hugged her side like all Pegasi do when they are not flying. Her mane was a rainbow, literally, and was waving. Pixel felt like he was going to die, He’d never seen Princess Celestia in pony before. But she seemed to be talking with another official.

“We’ve given you the correct amount a security, during the event. Don’t tell me you needed extra.” She exclaimed with correct authority. A stallion, dressed also in a official manner, spoke in a angry tone.

“Not only have we lost some of our guards in the explosion, but we have also lost connection to to the squad that you authorized to take part in this experiment. We don’t even know if they are still alive!”

“I might have the authorization as Princess of Equeastria, of the sun, but I knew that the ponies I’ve sent you were the best of their class and their names won’t be spoken in vain.”

Silence for a few moments before the meeting came to a close and the Stallion left the room. Princess Celestial turned slightly at Pixel and the guard. Before fully facing them in a present manner. Pixel’s heart pounded, he thought he was going to explode.

“Ah, you must be the messenger from Princess Cadence. Winter? Is it?”

Pixel sputtered slightly trying to answer. He was amazed in seeing her in pony, but he was also afraid of her. Like big time.
“Yes Ma’am...” Pixel levitated the letter towards Princess Celestia who toke it in her magic. As she read she watched her face change from a slight smile to a frown. What was she thinking.

“This letter, from Princess Cadence? That can’t be I already spoke to her just last night. This-This isn’t even her hoof-writing....” she trailed off looking towards Pixel and back at the letter. She found out. “Guard! seize this this liar at once!”

Pixel’s eyes widened and looked to his side, the guard to him gave a glance and pulled his spear in a ready position. Ready to strike. Pixel backed away as more guards entered the perimeter. The princess spoke again in another angry tone.

“I bet your name isn’t Winter, weather or not.”

“You got me! Just put the spears down!” Pixel said backing even further backing up against the glass windows. “The name’s Pixel! Please just don’t hurt Me!” He saw a face change from one of the guards and so did Princess Celestia.

“Did you just say your name was, Pixel? As in the incident at Ponyville Highschool Heights?” one of the guards spoke up pulling the spear away momentarily.

Pixel smiled and confidently moved foward, with each step it drove the guards to back up, Pixel looked out the window and sighed. He was going to do something stupid, he always does.

“As you see the incident here is sort of like the incident in Ponyville. A massive massacre, A loss of money. Everything almost. The squad that you spoke of during your meeting. They’re dead,” even more face changes happened as soon as he said that.

“You don’t even know the-!” The princess was cut off from Pixel.

“-Officer Sunside, Winter, Daybreak, Caster, Ash, and finally Buzzkill! Squad number 22-445 sent to destroy the known factor of every mistake and punishment to every pony here! They died trying to save us all from death and destruction....”
Princess Celestia opened her mouth to speak but she was cut off again. “Yeah I know everything! You know why!? Because the one thing that this portal Did was transfer them into a world of Hell. Take it from me! I’ve been to Hell! I saw them die trying to protect us and doing their mission!”

Princess Celestia was speechless. Did Pixel really made the Princess of Equestria speechless. The silence made Pixel uncomfortable. A few seconds later the Princess ordered the Guards to stand down. One by one the guards put away their weapons slowly not sure if they want to leave Pixel defenseless. Pixel gave a sigh of relief.

“We... have caught something on the camera’s. During the event. Something none of us here can understand, But you seen Hell, And I’ll like you to prove that. Princess Celestia said ushering Pixel to another room down to the left next to the throne. Pixel hesitated and quietly trotted over to her. The door was small just enough to fit Pixel’s and Princess Celestia’s head as they entered the room. It was a Control Center, monitors shown black and white Pictures of hallways and large Rooms. Pixel walked up to one of them who had an image of a pony, looking at the camera. The thing was, was that it resembled a pony.