• Published 23rd Dec 2017
  • 1,902 Views, 55 Comments

Spoiled Re-training - Foal Star



Spoiled Rich is now a very disrespectful filly and has been kicked out of daycare. Now Diamond Tiara has to help her mom become a good filly.

  • ...
5
 55
 1,902

Chapter 9: Fillies in Canterlot

Soft Gem was sitting on a train with Spoiled Rich and Flower petal. The fillies were napping next to each other, as a big blue mare sat across from Soft. “I zee you’re doing well, Zoft Gem.”

Soft gasped upon seeing the big mare! “Nanny De’Foal, what are you doing here?! It’s been ages!”

Nanny De’Foal laughed. “Oh, I have been in ze Crystal Empire and a whole bunch of new rambunctious foals. But, now I’ve decided to come back to Canterlot. “

Soft Gem blushed. “Well as you can see, I think I’ve turned Ponyville’s most bratty fillies into wonderful darlings.”

De’Foal nodded in approval. “You did very well, and I’m pleazed to see Zpoiled Rich iz finally enjoying herzelf.”

Soft Gem then asked. “So what else are you planning? I know you, and you don’t just go somewhere for no reason.”

De’Foal sighed. “Well, Canterlot iz the hardest place to teach foalz to be good, lotz of spoiled brats. Celeztia knows I tried with Prince Blueblood. I guzz I came to try again.”

Soft Gem laughed. “Oh, well it’s nothing compared to some fillies I've finally taught to be good, She sighed as she added. “We can do a lot, but it’s really up to the foals themselves to be better.”

De’Foal nodded. “Exactly, bezides thezw Summer progmaz can reach more foalz than myself alone. But I think we ma need something for coltz az well.”

Soft Gem agreed. “Colts are more rambunctious do you have any ideas?” She asked De’Foal.

De’Foal just giggled. “I think we zhould keep an open mind on zat, az for now, we are coming to our ztop,”

Soft Gem quickly shook De’Foal’s hoof. “It was wonderful to see you again.”

De’foal waved a hoof. “Nonzense, the pleaseure waz all mine. I hope your fillies do well.” She strode out and off the train s the fillies began waking up.

Soft Gem patted their pull-ups, knowing they were wet and cooed. “Come on, cutie,s you two need a change,” They both yawned, gave nods and waddled off with Soft Gem down the hall. They eventually came to the back of the train to a bathroom that had a changing station, where Soft Gem asked. “So how was your nap?”

Spoiled yawned. “It was really good.” She then squealed seeing her pull-up was clearly sagging and tainted yellow.”

But Soft Gem just cooed. “It’s alright, you’re still young and these things happen. Now come on, it’s time to get you soggy butts changed before you get a rash.”


A little later, the group checked into their hotel. The fillies rubbed their eyes seeing that the room already had two small beds with bed rails, and a giant canopy bed. Soft Gem cooed. “I arranged for them to have some beds for small fillies like yourself. That way you won’t roll out of bed and hurt yourselves.”

Spoiled squealed and jumped on her bed (just a few weeks ago, she would’ve considered such behavior beneath her), as Flower Petal jumped on hers, while Soft Gem went about getting stuff out of their travel saddlebags and putting it in a small closet near her bed. She then explained. “Alright. Now then you two, we need to be able to have-”

But Flower petal interrupted and asked. “-Can we go to Donut Joe’s, pwease?!”

Spoiled Rich joined in shouting. “Yeah, I wan to go to Donut Joe’s, he has the best donuts in aww of Equestria!”

Soft Gem cooed. “Calm down everypony, we’ll go Donut Joe's soon. But first, we’d better set up your training potties and your tutus, don’t want them getting wrinkles.”

Both fillies nodded, taking their tutus and helping to set-up small filly sized ponyquins. Their training potties were settled in the bathroom, and they gave Soft Gem their packages of pull-ups.

Soft packed a large diaper bag. “Okay, now that were all settled in, I think first before we go sightseeing, we should decide where to go first. We can save Donut Joe’s for later as a treat if you both behave. And nopony has to go potty, right?” Both fillies shook their heads. “Okay then, let me know as soon as you think you have to, you’ll need my assistance using public bathrooms,” Soft replied. “Now then, where should we go first?”

Spoiled Rich blushed as she asked. “Uh, how bout we go see ta castwe? I always wanted to see Cantewot Castwe, but nevew got ta chance.”

Soft Gem nuzzled her. “We’ll see, I may have to convince some guards to lets us in.”

Flower Petal nodded. “Otay, and ten we go ta Donut Joe’s.”

They all nodded and headed off. Soon, they came upon a small, pink colored castle like building, with a small moat with ducks swimming around, and little fillies going about with a familiar face leading them. It was Fleur, Spoiled Rich couldn’t believe it!

“Hey Soft Gem!” Fleur greeted.

Soft Gem blushed. “Hey Fleur, you ready for all these fillies coming for the competition?”

Fleur nodded and smiled. “Oh yes, this is going to be a lot of fun! I must say I’m very surprised at how much of impression your fillies made on the judges.”

Soft ruffled the fillies manes. “They were indeed impressive, and I’m sure they can show those stuck up mares a thing or two.”

Fleur giggled. “Oh yes, funny you should mention that. I was just given two new fillies courtesy of Nanny De’Foal. She really gets around.” She then moved out of the way as Spoiled gasped at the sight of two fillies in princess pink pull-ups and tutus! One was a purple coated mare with silver eyes and mane (which was losely curly) and the other was gold coated with sharp blue eyes and a curly light blue mane.

Fleur cooed. “The purple one is Twinkle Star, and the gold one is Goldielocks.”

Spoiled then thought to herself. “Those were some of my friends on the occasions I visited Canterlot! And Golidelocks was the nickname my daughter gave me when she passed me off in school! Did Nanny De’Foal do this to them?!”

Fleur saw Spoiled’s reaction and asked. “What's wrong, little one? They also in potty training, just like you. In fact, Goldielocks here just graduated to the big pony potty yesterday”

Twinkle Star whined. ”Stop it, Mws. Fweuw, ya embawwassing us!”

Fleur eyed her young charged and lightly scolded. “Now now, little Twinkle Star, you are only a little filly. And I was just explaining to Spoiled that she doesn’t have to worry about being embarrassed about being in pull-ups.”

Then Goldielocks asked. ”Wait, ‘Spoiwed Wich’? Bu she's a mawe, not a fiwwy.”

Fleur cooed. “That’s right. This isn’t Spoiled, this is her sister-in-law’s daughter: Spoiled Rich Jr.”

The fillies burst into laughter and Spoiled squeaked as she thought!“Oh no, they know I don’t have a daughter-in-law named that! What do I do?! I can’t have them finding out who I really am!

Fleur eyed the fillies and growled. “Girls, that’s the last straw! I thought I trained you to be better than that,” Her horn lit up and they were poofed ino thick pink diapers. “You'll both wear diapers for acting with such rude behavior. Now apologize to Spoiled Jr.”

Both fillies bowed their heads. “Sowwy, Spoiwed Jr.”

Spoiled whimpered. “Is otay.”

Fleur sighed and apologized. “Sorry, Soft Gem. These fillies have been my hardest yet. I really thought they were improving though.”

Soft Gem just giggled. “How odd, these two fillies here, despite their ballet skills, were my most difficult too. Luckily they’ve have improved a lot since they came to my Summer school.”

Fleur nodded. “Same as mine, but mine still have some manners to learn before I can say they’re proper fillies. Maybe I was too quick to let them graduate from diapers? Perhaps a bit more time in them would’ve taught them to be nice.”

Changing the subject, Soft Gem asked. “Say, how about after I sign these two in for the contest, we go to Donut Joe's for lunch, and then Canterlot Palace?”

Fleur squealed! “Oh, that sounds delightful!” She turned to her foals and cooed. “Come on, girls, let’s go.”

The adults led the fillies along, as Spoiled turned to Goldilocks and Twinkle Star.

Goldielocks asked. “So, Spoiwed Wich. Tat’s wight, I know ya weal name. Did Nanny De’Foaw turn ya into a foaw too?” Spoiled gulped and reluctantly nodded, prompting Goldielocks to sigh. “Yeah, she came whiwe whiwe my hubby and I wew in ta middwe of hiwing a nanny fow owa newbown daughtew. Nanny De’Foal showed up and she was mad at how I didn’t cawe about my daughtew, and wanted some othew pony to cawe fow hew and stuff. She then shwank me into a foal! Wowse, my hubby was okay with it!”

Twinkle Star whined. “Is not fair, I dun wanna be foal! My son makes fun of me aw ta time now because of it!”

Spoiled sighed. “Weww, I was weally mean to Diamond, and I tink ya both couwd leawn a lesson fwom tis.”

Twinkle Star stomped her hooves in protest! “How do diapees hewp with weawning how to be a good filly?!”

Fleur turned around and scolded the filly. “Twinkle Star, I told you to calm down, or there’ll be no dress shopping for you.”

Twinkle Star growled and plopped her diapered bottom on the ground. “I dun cawe, tis is stupid! I dun even wanna be hewe!”

Fleur came over and nuzzled the filly. “Come on, sweetie, don’t you want to play with your friends?”

The filly shook her head, as Flower Petal waddled over. “Hey, is otay. I know tat diapees awe embewassin, but they awe weawwy comfy.”

“No tey not!” Twinkle Star pushed Flower Petal away.

”Sweetie, why are you cranky today?” Fleur asked Twinkle Star. “Did your big brother be mean to you again?” Spoiled Rich had to stifle her giggles, as she knew that Twinkle Star’s “cousin” was really her son.

Twinkle Star grumbled. “Yeah he's been a big meanie eva..uh…eva since I stawted coming to tis school.”

“Come here you,” Fleur cooed. Twinkle Star hugged Fleur a few minutes before Fleur added. “I’d better have a talk with Mr. Money Tree, he should straighten things out. I know him and his wife personally. In fact, you remind me a lot of her. Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve seen her around since you showed up, I wonder why?”

Twinkle Star rolled her eyes. “Beats me. Bu Mw. Money Twee couwd definitwey teach mw cousin mannews!”

Fleur turned to Soft Gem. “Sorry about that outburst. Little Twinkle Star here needed some talking. But she really is such a sweet little filly from Manehatten, she’s the niece of a friend of mine, Shopping Spree.”

Soft Gem blushed, remembering that Nanny De’Foal had told her of some nasty mares she’d turned into fillies. But she didn’t say anything about that out loud, she just replied. “Oh it’s no problem. I have fillies that are just as difficult.”

They continued along the way and the fillies just stayed by themselves, as Flower Petal whispered to Spoiled Rich. “I think those fiwweis need some hewp being, ya know, weguwa fiwwies.”

Spoiled whispered in reply. ”How about we help at Donut Joe’s, is awmost wunch time. While we eating, we can talk to them and find out why tey so mean.” Even though in Spoiled's mind she already knew the problem. “Those two were mares turned into foals for the same reason I was, because we were horrible parents.


At Donut Joe's the filles helped themselves to a large plate of donuts, while the mares were busy talking about their Summer schools. They didn’t notice Goldie Locks tossing her donuts on the ground.

Spoiled shouted! “Hey! Why ya throwing ya donuts on ta gwound?!”

Goldie Locks turned and whined. “I a powpew fiwwy, and I dun eat tis common twash!”

Flower Petal babbled. “Oh yeah? I awso a pwopew fiwwy, but donuts awe yummy! Ya eats tem and enjoy tem, not thwow tem on ta fwoow, tat’s mean!”

Goldie Locks whined. “Na uh! Is not mean, I dun wike ya common twash!” She threw the donut at Flower Petal, who dodged it, and threw another donut at Twinkle Star, who had just started hoarding the donuts.

Spoiled Rich asked. “Hey, why ya takin aw ta donuts?”

Twinkle Star growled, and started to stuff them in her face. “Because, I a fiwwy who needs aw ta food and stuff I can get.”

Spoiled Rich stepped back seeing these fillies were angry and mean, only caring about themselves. She gulped and thought. “Is this how I was for so long? Is this what could’ve happened to Diamond Tiara if I continued to parent her the way I was doing?

Flower Petal growled. “Ya two awe tewwibwe! I know baby ponies tat have mowe mannnews ten ya two combined.”

This got Goldilocks very and she started throwing donuts at Flower Petal! Spoiled and Flower Petal bean throwing donuts right back at them!

That got the mares’ attention! They gasped upon seeing the fillies in their little food fight, and swooped down to stop it. Fleur took her fillies and scolded them. “You two stop it this instant! If either of you throw another donut, I'm taking you out of the ballet competition.” This made them stop putting their donuts down.

Spoiled and Flower Petal were scolded by Soft Gem. “The same goes to you two, this is really rude and unacceptable behavior. Donut Joe worked hard making these donuts, and we don’t throw them at other ponies.”

Spoiled and Flower Petal both pouted as Donut Joe came out laughing, seeing the walls splattered with jelly donuts. “Wow, a donut fight! Never thought I would have one in my shop.”

Fleur turned and apologized to Donut Joe. “I'm so sorry, I can pay for this mess.”

But Donut Joe shook his head. “No need, it's easy to clean up. But I always thought little fillies would be less messy than normal customers.”

Fleur and Soft Gem rolled their eyes together and said in unison. “You have no idea.”


After the donut fight at Donut Joe’s, the group were now going down the streets with mares dawwing at them. Goldilocks and Twinkle Star blushed and tried pulling their dresses down to hide their diapers, while Flower Petal and Spoiled Rich were coming up and hugging them, or letting them talk about their potty training, and then they would get a candy or a hug.

Spoiled was feeling a lot better, even as she was thinking. “I remember being a foal was annoying, but as a filly things aren't as bad either.

They continued to Canterlot Castle, where Fleur came up to the guards at the front. “Hello, we're here for the tour I signed up for earlier.”

The guards nodded and one commented. ”Yes, you have the four fillies and two mares, correct?”

When Fleur nodded, another guard looked over the fillies, taking note of their attire. “Uh, just so you know, there’s no changing tables or training potties in the gardens. And neither are they allowed to ‘fertilize the soil’ if you know what I mean.”

Fleur just cooed. “Oh that’s quite alright, those diapers can hold a lot. And Flower petal and Spoiled Rich Jr. went potty at Donut Joe’s.”

“Very well, this way ma’am.” Both guards then let the group of fillies pass.

Once in the garden, the foals were in awe at the splendor of the place, with birds chirping and a fountain in the middle. Flower Petal pounced on Spoiled Rich. “How bout we go pway tag?!”

Spoiled giggled and booped her nose. “Otay.”

Both ran off together laughing, as Goldielocks stamped a hoof. “So uncouth to wun in the pwincesses’ gawden wike tat!”

Meanwhile, Twinkle Star was in the fountain, grabbing the bits that had been tossed inside, while her diaper filled up with the fountain water. Fleur growled and picked the fillies by the scruff of the necks. “You two are going to play with Spoiled Jr. and Flower Petal and be nice, or you'll be doing the ballet performance in diapers. Do I make myself clear?”

Both fillies bowed their heads and nodded. “Yes, Mws. Fleuw.”

Fleur nuzzled them, and after quickly changing Twinkle Star’s soaked diaper, instructed. “Alright, go on, go have fun.” They waddled together and they both came to the fillies, as Spoiled struck her tongue out. “I dun wanna pway with ya two meanies.”

Flower Petal nodded, crossing her hooves. “Yeah, ya two awe ta wudest fiwwes we eva met.”

Goldielocks rolled her eyes. “Wook, we dun even want to pway with you two, but we dun have a choice.”

Twinkle Star nodded. “Yeah, ‘cause if we dun do tis, then Fweuw will make us weaw diapees durwng our pewformance!”

Spoiled Rich and Flower Petal both whispered to each other as the other fillies both gulped, waiting for their answer. Spoiled turned. “Weww, hewe’s ta deaw. If we pway with ya and keep ya two fwom getting in twobwe, ya both need to do somthin fow us.”

“Wha?!” Twinkle Star and Goldielocks asked.

Flower Petal babbled. “Ya two gots to keep Spoiwed’s age wegression a secret when ya two tuwn back into big ponies, and we gonna keep the twuth about ya two being foaws as weww.”

Twinkle Star and Goldielocks stammered, but nodded. “Suwe, whatevew.”

Spoiled nodded in approval. “Awight ten, then wets pway!” She tackled Goldielocks, and they both squealed in laughter as they began running around.