• Published 23rd Dec 2017
  • 1,901 Views, 55 Comments

Spoiled Re-training - Foal Star



Spoiled Rich is now a very disrespectful filly and has been kicked out of daycare. Now Diamond Tiara has to help her mom become a good filly.

  • ...
5
 55
 1,901

Chapter 7: The Cake Twins Birthday Party

Spoiled Rich and Flower Petal were practicing their routine with Soft Gem, who watched them from the sides was acknowledging their performance. They were twirling around even in their pink pull-ups and pink frilly tutus. Soft Gem giggled. “You girls are doing so well. But how about we take a break? You can have a snack, some juice, and then you can take a long nap.”

Both foals fell on their rumps, breathing heavily from the exercise, and Spoiled Rich nods. “Yeah, otay, tank you Mws. Gem.”

Flower Petal bounced over and asked Soft Gem. “Wha ya think about us so faw?”

Spoiled turned her attention to the caretaker who smirked. “You two are doing wonderful, but we’ve only covered the basics. We have a lot of work ahead of us.”

As Soft Gem led the fillies out of the dance room to the main room, Spoiled Rich turned to Flower Petal and asked. “Hey, do ya want to go to a biwthday partwy after schoow today?”

The little filly shrugged. “I have no idea, I’ww have to ask my mommy fiwst, but whose biwthday pawty is it?”

Spoiled squealed in delight! “I have fwiends named Pound and Pumpkin Cake, and tey tuwnin thwee today! Awso, Pinkie Pie is goin’ to be hosti’ ta pawty!”

Flower Petal gasped! “Pinkie Pie?! She hosted my biwthday pawty wast yeaw, it was so much fun!”

Spoiled hugged the filly, and she hugged the little regressed mare back. They then continued into the main room, where the fillies were eating snacks and drinking juice from sippy cups. Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Diamond Tiara were sitting at a table together and were grumpily drinking sippy cups as well. The two younger foals giggled and waddled over to the table, settling with the other fillies. Spoiled Rich asked. “So, how is ta juice, Scootawoo?”

Scootaloo growled, putting her cup down. “Don’t start with that, Spoiled. You know I hate sippy cups.”

Flower Petal took a sippy cup and shrugged. “I tink Sippy cups awe gweat. I see big ponies spiww theiw big pony cups aw ta time.”

Sweetie Belle put her cup down and giggled. “Yeah, that's true. Anyways, how is your ballet practice coming along?”

Spoiled jumped up and down in excitement. “We doing vewy weww, we alweady wearned how to twirl perfectwy an how to wift our legs even whiwe in puww-ups!”

Flower Petal nodded. “Yeah, Spoiwed and I awe goin to win tat bawette battwe fow suwe! I gonna make my mommy supew pwoud of me!”

Apple Bloom nodded in approval. “I’m sure you two are goin’ to do very well. Nice to see you gettin’ along.”

Then Sweetie Belle asked. “Say, why don’t you two put on a performance for the Cake Twins birthday party after school? I think they’ll appreciate the entertainment.”

Scootaloo giggled at the notion and agreed. “Yeah that sounds like a great idea, Spoiled. You can show off that adorable tutu to them. And your cutie pull-ups.”

Diamond Tiara laughed. “Oh, that would be super adorable!”

But Spoiled shook her head, blushing. “No way! I not going to embawwass mysewf in fwont of evewypony, not even fow ta Cake Twins.”

Flower Petal crossed her hooves and pouted. “Yeah, I dun wana do tat eithew.”

Just then, Soft Gem came over and asked. “Did I hear that Spoiled Rich and Flower Petal are going to give a performance for a birthday party?”

Scootaloo, with a grin, spoke up. “Yeah, we were discussing it for after school. Would it be okay if they could borrow those pink tutus?”

Spoiled blushed, now completely embarrassed and even Flower Petal protested, as Soft Gem cooed. “Sure, but I need a responsible pony to make sure they bring them back. Those tutus are quite expensive you know.”

Scootaloo smirked and told Soft. “I can do that, you can count on me!”

Soft Gem nodded. “Alright then, does that mean you'll take the Dress of Responsibility?”

Scootaloo eyes went wide with shock! “The what now?”

Soft took out a pink frilly dress and told Scootaloo. “You will have to wear this until my tutus come back tomorrow. If they don’t, it’ll be stuck on you until the tutus are returned.”

Scootaloo shouted defiantly! “No way am I doing that! Besides, how would I sleep in such a frilly dress?!”

Soft explained. “Well, it also turns into a nightgown,” She put the dress over Scootaloo. It fit around her perfectly, and the other fillies neary giggled at it. Soft then cooed. “Alright, my little fillies, it’s time for a nap.” She then took the fillies to the nap room, and Scootaloo grumbled, following the other fillies back to the small table near the back of the room.

Sweetie Belle commented. “Hey, Scootaloo, you look cute in that dress.”

Scootaloo whined. “Whatever, I’m not cute.” The fillies all shrugged and continued with the game they’d been playing earlier.


At Sugarcube Corner Pinkie Pie was busy decorating the place with streamers and confetti, with a big sign overhead reading: “Happy Birthday Pound and Pumpkin Cake!”Pinkie looked over the decorations with a smile. “This is very well done! I can’t wait to show the Cakes!

Just then, Mrs. Cake came down, put a hoof to her chest on seeing the place fully decorated, and whispered. “Pinkie Pie, you did a wonderful job.” She hugged Pinkie Pie. Then they heard a knock, and they opened the front door to see Soft Gem standing outside with the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and Spoiled Rich and an unrecognizable filly (at least to Mrs. Cake), who were in tutus.

Soft Gem smiled. “Hello, Mrs. Cake. I heard your little cuties are having a birthday party, and I had to come by and see them.”

Mrs. Cake waved a hoof. “Oh thank you, Soft Gem. But what are the tutus for, and why is Scootaloo wearing that adorable pink dress? I know that filly seldom likes to dress up.”

Scootaloo blushed as Soft Gem waved a hoof. “Oh. well little Spoiled and Flower Petal here wanted to give your foals a private performance. Sadly, I have a few things I need to catch up on and can only stay for a little bit.” She then hoofed two presents over, as Mrs. Cake blushed. “Thank you so much.”

Soft Gem waved a hoof. “It’s my pleasure. And don’t worry, I’ll be by later to pick up the tutus. Scootaloo is wearing that Dress of Responsibility so I can be assured I’ll get the tutus back. See that she keeps her word.”

Soft Gem then left, while Mrs. Cake giggled and asked. “So, Scootaloo, do you like your pretty dress?” Scootaloo grumbled and waddled away, as Mrs. Cake took the fillies and nuzzled them. “Oh, look at you two cuties. Are you going to give us a little performance?”

Flower Petal nodded, bouncing around. “Yeah! We goin to have so much fun! I can’ wait!”

Mrs. Cake whispered. “Quiet now, the twins are napping, and they don’t like being woken up. You two can practice down here for a while if you like.”

The fillies nodded as Scootaloo grumbled. “I’m going to go hide for the rest of the day, before anypony sees me like this.” She walked off as the other fillies all giggled.

Spoiled turned to Flower Petal. “I guess we shouwd go pwactice whiwe we wait fow the Cake Twins ta wake up.”

Flower Petal nodded in agreement. “Yeah, wets do tat.”

Diamond Tiara turned to the pouting Scootaloo and cooed. “I better try to make her happy. It’s my fault she’s in this situation.”


A few hours later, the Cake Twins finally awoke from their nap and after a quick diaper change the two were taken down stairs (now diaperless) where the fillies all bounced out of hiding places with Pinkie Pie squealing! “Surprise!”

The twins squealed in laughter and clopped their tiny hooves as they were presented with two cakes, one was covered in pink frosting, and the other in baby blue frosting. When the candles were lit, everypony sang happy birthday to the foals, who then blew out their candles.

Pumpkin Cake started eating her cake, shoving hoofuls of it into her mouth, and Pound Cake just began smashing his blue cake into mush. Mrs Cake squeaked and took the foals into her hooves. “Dearies, that’s a no no. Cake is for eating slowly, not stuffing our faces full or smashing it.”

The Cutie Mark Crusaders all collectively groaned upon seeing their creations destroyed by the twins who were now smearing cake all over their mom’s face.

Mr. Cake just shrugged and took a few pictures with a camera.

Meanwhile, Spoiled Rich and Flower Petal dove into the cake and started eating as much as they possibly could!

Mrs. Cake squeaked and rushed right over, scooping up the fillies! “Hey, don’t eat cake off the floor, you’re going to get sick!” She lectured. She gave the fillies to Mr. Cake and grumbled. “You go start the next game, and I’ll clean this mess up.”

Flower Petal whined. “Bu I want cake!”

Mrs. Cake put the fillies down. “I'll go get you girls some cupcakes, okay?”


After feeding the fillies, and cleaning up the mess, Mrs. Cake lead the twins to a corner where they had set up Pin the Tail on the Pony. Mrs. Cake helped put a blindfold on Pumpkin Cake, who levitated a small tail with her horn and put it in her mouth.

Mr. Cake laughed and took a few photos as Mrs. Cake had to pull it out, and Pound Cake took the tail and just smashed into into little pieces.

Mrs. Cake just ran a hoof over her face and sighed. “Well, at least we still have the pinata for Pound Cake,” She took him to a small, colorful paper matchettie donkey, and gave him a small stick as she instructed. “Now, son, try hitting the colorful pinata.”

Pound Cake squealed in delight, and smashed the piñata to pieces sending the candy everywhere!

The little fillies went about grabbing them and Mr. Cake snapped a ton of photos. Soiled Rich and Flower Petal started racing each other as Spoiled shouted! “I bet I can get mowe candy tan you!”

Flower Petal scoffed. “Yeah, wight! I been to mowe biethday pawties ten you, Spoiwed.” The two fillies went around taking candy and gobbling up the pieces. They went over to the jelly teddy bear, and Mrs. Cake smirked, putting Pumpkin Cake near it. “Alright, sweetie, this is something you can chew on.”

Both Pound and Pumpkin Cake awed it, and went over poking the substance, they then turned back to their mom who urged them. “Go on, sweeties, you can eat it.” They both shrugged and started devouring the jello gummy bear, squealing in delight, and Mr. Cake took more photos.

Mrs. Cake soon cooed. “Arlight, time for presents. Then it’s time for Flower Petal and Spoiled Rich’s little presentation.” They went over to the main room with a few presents in the middle of it.

Pinkie Pie raised a hoof. “Have them open mine first!” She shouted!

Mrs. Cake took out a giant pink box and giggled. “Okay.” She laid it before her foals and watched the two tear the wrapping paper, to find a pink party cannon with the words “Pound and Pumpkin Cake”printed on the side.

The foals squealed in delight and clambored around it, as Mrs. Cake’s eyes went wide with confusion. “Is that a party cannon?!”

Pinkie Pie giggled. “Well, it’s actually more like a foal cannon. Instead of confetti it spits out…” But just then, Pound Cake went on top of it and slammed it with his hooves as it poofed out flour. Pinkie Pie hugged the foals. “Oh, that’s our little secret. Looks like they already figured it out.” The twins both hugged Pinkie back as Mrs. Cake smiled, and Mr. Cake snapped a few photos.

Then they got out the next two presents. Mrs. Cake presented a baby pink package to Pumpkin Cake and a baby blue package to Pound Cake. They both tore their packages, and Pumpkin Cake revealed a brand new pink pacifier, and Pound Cake took out a shape game with colorful blocks, and began smashing the wooden shapes together. Mr and Mrs. Cake smiled.

Spoiled blushed feeling a bit sad. “I didn’t’ even get these two anything. Hopefully they like my dancing.” She thought to herself.

The Cakes then got out the present from Soft Gem and Mrs. Cake continued. “This is for that wonderful new caretaker, Soft Gem.” She gave the respective package to each of the foals and watched as they began shredding the paper with their tiny hooves. Pumpkin cake got a strange looking pink teddy bear and Pound Cake received a squishy blue ball.

Pumpkin Cake put her mouth on the bear and giggled in delight. Pound Cake tread smashing the ball, but it was formless and just popped back into place. Mrs Cake eyed the toy and smirked. “Looks like Soft Gem found toys you two can’t destroy.”

Pinkie laughed and cooed. “That Soft Gem sure is strange. She actually reminds me a lot of that Nanny De’Foal mare.”

The Cutie Mark Crusaders gave each other nervous glances at that comment, before Mrs. Cake looked over at Spoiled and Flower and asked. ”Alright, cuties, while I take these presents upstairs, can you two can get ready?”

They both nodded and waddled off as Spoiled asked Flower. ”Wait, do ya need to go potty at aww?”

Flower Petal shook her head. “Nah, I just wen pee-pee a wittwe whiwe back. Do you need to go potty?”

Spoiled felt a slight pang to go pee. “Oh darn, I forgot to ask with all the excitement of the party and the candy collecting!” But she decided to ignore it, she wasn’t going to give Flower Petal more of a reason to call her a piddle pants. Besides, she could probably hold it. “I’m fine, wets go.” She told Flower, even as she resisted the urge to scrunch her pull-up. They went to the back of sugar cube corner to change into their tutus, as Mr. Cake struggled with the twins flour cannon and grumbled. “Pinkie, you never did fully explain this flour thing you have with the foals. “


A short time later, as the fillies and foals all settled, and Mr. and Mrs. Cake had the two birthday foals settled into their laps, they waited patiently for the appearance of Spoiled and Flower.

Pinkie bounced out onto a small stage and shouted. “Fillies and gentlecolts, clap your hooves together for the two little ballerinas!”



Spoiled gulped as the little red curtain parted to reveal the two fillies, both giving small bows as they began their performance. Now she definitely wished she’d gone potty earlier, her slight stage fright was making it hard for her to keep her bladder under control. But she couldn’t worry about that now, hopefully the performance wouldn’t last long. Spoiled started with a few twirls, and everypony was astounded at how well the two ballerinas kept their balance. Then Spoiled bounded across the stage as Flower Petal did so as well, only for them to both stumble a little.

Spoiled landed right on her pullup, making a grunt as she inadvertently filled her pull-ups. The little birthday foals booth burst into laughter as Flower gave her a hoof and helped the filly up. They continued their little dance, doing a few more twirls, before they ended it with a bow.

The fillies and foals clapped and cheered, and Mrs. Cake cooed. “Oh my, well that was a adorable performance for the most part. Come on, Spoiled Rich, let’s get you changed into a fresh pull-up.”

Spoiled sighed and nodded as Flower Petal hugged her as if to say sorry. They waddled off with Mrs. Cake upstairs to the bathroom (Flower Petal had slightly wet her pull-up at the very end) she then hugged the fillies, before she set to work on changing them. “Oh you two did so well, aside from the part where Spoiled messed her pull-up of course. And I’m so happy you brought some fillies to the Cake Twins’ birthday party. It warms my heart to see my children making some friends already, there aren’t many foals around Ponyville you know”

The fillies both hugged Mrs. Cake back and Spoiled then thought back to when she was mean to this mare, calling her fat or poor, and she whimpered as she cried. “Mws. Cake, I ..I sowie for being so mean to ya when I was a gwon-up .”

Mrs. Cake just wiped away Spoiled’s tear and whispered. “Darling, you’ve changed so much since you became a foal. I hardly even recognize that mean old Spoiled Rich, now that you’re just being a sweet and innocent little foal.”

Spoiled Rich beamed a smile then waddled out of the bathroom in her new pull-up, with a skip in her step.