• Published 23rd Dec 2017
  • 1,899 Views, 55 Comments

Spoiled Re-training - Foal Star



Spoiled Rich is now a very disrespectful filly and has been kicked out of daycare. Now Diamond Tiara has to help her mom become a good filly.

  • ...
5
 55
 1,899

Chapter 4: The Tea Party

The next morning came and Spoiled was woken by Filthy coming into her room. “Hey sweetie, time for your first day.” He cooed.

Spoiled groaned, getting up from her bed, and Diamond Tiara woke up as well, rubbing her eyes as she yawned. “Great, I can’t wait to see what we’ll be doing!” The little filly then jumped up, hopped over her bed, and waddled over to a dresser, getting out a fresh pair of pink pull-ups.

Spoiled sighed, prodding her now soggy pull-up. “Oh I can’t be stiww wetting mysewf at night. I gotta stop doing tis.” She then waddled over and let Diamond Tiara get her out of the soggy pull-up. She was wiped down and strapped in a fresh pair of training pants. The filly wiggled and waddled around, which made Diamond coo. “Oh, you’re so cute! I bet you’ll be the most popular filly at the school.”

Spoiled turned to Diamond. “Oh haha, I bet it wun be so funny when ya wearing a pink tutu.”

Tiara scoffed. “Maybe I’ll like wearing a pink tutu. Besides, on the pamphlet it said that today is tea party, and learning about manners.”

Spoiled stuck her tongue out. “I know my manners.”

Diamond rolled her eyes. “Sure you do, Miss Grumpy Pants. Now come on, let’s get going, we don’t want to be late on our first day!”

Spoiled grumbled, but followed her daughter downstairs to see Filthy packing a backpack, and giving it to Diamond Tiara. “This has everythin’ Spoiled needs: Extra pull-ups, snacks, and sippy cups. I heard they have trainin’ potties there already, hopefully they’ll have one our little princess will like so she doesn’t go stealin’ others..”

Spoiled whined. “Stop it! Ya makin’ me so embwassed!”

But Filthy turned and replied. “Might wanna get used to all the attention, hun,” Spoiled rolled her eyes, and she and Diamond were scooted to the front door. “Now get going, you’re goin’ to be late for your first day!”

The fillies waved their hooves and trotted off together down the road.


A short time later, Spoiled and Diamond were now at the school, with the other toddlers running around the place Spoiled gulped and hid behind Diamond Tiara, but the filly just nudged her mother onward. Soon, they came to the main room with pink carpet, and small tables with pink table covers. In the middle of the room was Soft Gem who cooed. “Please pick a seat, class is about to begin.”

Diamond turned to the Cutie Mark Crusaders, who were all fidgeting, as Soft Gem escorted them to a table and sat them down. Diamond and Spoiled came over and sat around the table as Sweetie Belle greeted. “Hey, how are you two doing?”

Diamond blushed. “I’m fine, are you all excited for this?!”

Scootaloo grumbled. “No, of course not! I just want to get this over with, nopony better take any pictures of me like this.”

Spoiled was just grumbling, looking around at the other foals. She spotted a peculiar pink coated earth pony filly with a bouncy yellow mane, wearing an adorable purple pull-up with flower decor printed on it. Spoiled growled. “Flower Petaw!”

Flower Petal, upon hearing her name, turned to face Spoiled Rich and shouted back. "Spoiwed Wich, wha ya doin hewe?!”

Spoiled shouted back. “Fwowa Petaw, wha ya doin hewe, poopy head?!”

Flower Petal waddled up to Spoil and babbled. “Wha ya mean wha I doin’ hewe? Wha ya doin’ hewe?”

Spoiled stuck her tongue out. “I just wanted to be a pwetty, nice fiwwy. But I guess I can't get away fwom ya hangin’ awound.”

Fortunately, before a fight could break out, Soft Gem rang a bell. “Alright everypony, settle down,” The foals all grew quiet as she continued. “I’m so happy to see all of you doing well. Now, for today’s class, we will begin with learning proper table etiquette. So first we need to get all of you dressed up in pretty dresses. Don’t worry, they can easily be removed if you need to go potty, just remember to ask a grown-up for help.”

The fillies squealed in delight at the thought of dress up (except for the Crusaders, or at least Scootaloo) and they followed the mare to a closet filled with frilly dresses and petticoats. The fillies instantly went about looking for dresses they desired, while Spoiled waddled along, gagging at the sight of the frilly clothes and pink dresses. “Ugh, tese awe so frilly, nopony in theiw wight mind wouwd weaw these to a actuaw tea pawty. I should know, I used to attend tose a wot befowe that nanny weft me stuck wike tis.”

Diamond Tiara went through the rack, and took out a small, white frilly dress. “Here, Mother, this should work.”

Spoiled sighed at the sight of the dress. “Well, at least it’s not pink.” And then her daughter helped put the dress on her.

Sweetie Belle sighed, picked up a pink dress and grumbled. “No way am I wearing pink, I’ve got plenty of pink princess stuff at home, including Rarity’s old hoof-me-downs.”

Scootaloo took out a yellow sun dress. “I guess this could work.” The little pegasus said to herself as she slipped the dress over her.

Apple Bloom took out a plaid dress, giggling. “This looks fun to wear, what do you all think?”

Sweetie Belle looked her friend over and smirked. “I think Rarity would say ‘That’s a fashion disaster, darling.’”

The fillies all started laughing, making Apple Bloom look her dress over. “I think it looks just fine.”

“If you say so,” Sweetie replied. She then turned to the dresses picking through them, before finally taking out a frilly purple dress. “Well, it’s not as bad as pink,” She slowly slipped the purple dress over herself, and looked up seeing the other fillies gaze at her with awe. She squeaked. “What?!”

The other fillies all looked away and Sweetie shrugged, then Diamond picked out the pink dress Sweetie Belle was looking at earlier, and blushed as she thought. “This actually does look really good, and I think if I’m going to help change my mother. I should be the example.”She slowly put the pink dress over her and made sure to lay it out, giggling. “Wow, this is a really cute dress. I love it!”

Spoiled burst into laughter! “Oh Diamond, ya wook wike a overgrown filly!” The other Cutie Mark Crusaders all burst into laughter too, as Tiara blushed.

Then Soft Gem came over, cooing. “How’s it going, my new little fil-” Then she dawwed upon seeing the fillies now all in their new dresses. “How wonderful, all dressed up and ready, I see,” She then bent over and looked at Spoiled as she told the filly. “Now, Spoiled Jr., I know you're still in potty training, and I wanted to let you know the potty room is on the left side of the room. Want me to show it to you?”

Spoiled pouted, knowing she had no choice and mumbled. “Yes pwease.”

The mare took the hoof of the filly and lead her to a small bathroom, with training potties lining the back wall. Spoiled then felt the urge to pee and scrunched her pull-up, as Soft Gem cooed. “I know that look. Come on, let’s get you on a potty,” She pulled the pull-up down, settled the filly on one of the training potties (a hot pink colored one), and let her tinkle into the training potty. Spoiled blushing as Soft Gem clopped her hooves together. “Oh look at you go!” She then took the filly off the training potty and hugged her. “I bet you'll be out of pull-ups in no time if you keep that up.”

She then took Spoiled to the sink and assisted her in washing her hooves, then led the little filly back to the main room, with the Cutie Mark Crusaders sitting around one of the tables, and Spoiled turned to see Flower Petal wearing a pink frilly dress and shaking her padded rump at her. Spoiled growled. “Piddle Pants.”

Flower Petal remarked. “Poppy Pants.”

Soft Gem stood in front of the fillies and replied. “No name calling, please. Now cuties, it’s time to learn how to do a proper tea party. Right now, the maids will hoof out your tea cups and utensils. Please don’t touch anything just yet..”

As Soft said that, maids came around, setting trays down with empty pink tea cups, spoons, and small tea kettles filled with lukewarm tea, as the steam came out of the nozzles. The maids then set up each pony’s table, the tea cups, small plate, and spoons lining their area. Soft then spoke up. “Now that we’re ready, let’s start the lesson,” She then held a teacup out and cooed. “Just hold it out like this and ask the nearest maid: ‘May I please have some more?’”

The fillies all held up their tea cups (with some foals accidentally dropping theirs onto the carpet and maids quickly rushed around, picking them up and assisting the younger foals.) then they all said in unison. “Can we have more tea, please?”

The maids started going about, pouring into the tea cups, and Soft Gem clapped her hooves. “Excellent, you’re all doing so well. Now, I think it’s time for the cookies and pastries,” She clopped her hooves again. For the sugar, remember to ask for one lump or two, but no more than that. And remember to say please as well.”

As the maids passed the sugar Spoiled eyed Flower Petal, who babbled to a maid. “I wan 100 wumps pwease.”

“A hundred? Sorry missy but you can only get two.” The maid replied with a shake of her head.

Flower Petal whined. “No, I wan a hundwed!”

Spoiled smirked, and looked over to at a maid, seeing a bowl of sugar cubes. She quickly snatched the bowl without the maid noticing and held it up! Flower Petal gasped, turning to see Spoiled, and made grabby hooves! “Give it, Spoiwed! I wan ta sugar!”

But Spoiled stuck out her tongue, and dumped all the sugar into her tea, making froth up and spill all over the table. Spoiled started drinking it, but then spat it out, coughing and gagging! “Ehh, too sweet!”

Soft Gem turned, looked over at the little filly and the mess she’d made, and gasped. “Spoiled Jr., that’s very naughty!”

A maid took Spoiled by the hoof and started cleaning her up. Then Soft Gem took out a super pink frilly dress with a dozen petticoats. “Well Miss Messy Butt, you get the cutest dress we have because of that, you adorable messy filly,” She commented, as she dressed Spoiled over with the new, embarrassing dress. Spoiled blushed, seeing the dress was a bit too small, exposing her pull-up to all to see. She was given another sip of tea as Soft Gem cooed. “Oh, that’s adorable. Now keep that one clean, cutie butt.” She skipped off, as Flower Petal burst into fits of laughter!

Spoiled whined. ”Stop it, Piddle Pants!”

Soft Gem cooed. “Now now, no fighting, that's not respectful!” She went over to Flower Petal and placed the filly next to Spoiled Rich. “You two need to learn to get along and become friends. Or the both of you can spend the rest of today in the time out corner, it’s your choice.”


Soft walked off as the fillies turned away from each other.

Sweetie Belle bent over to Diamond and asked. “Hey, what’s going on with those two?”

Diamond whispered back. “I think Flower Petal is mother’s rival from her former daycare. She’s the filly she tried to steal a training potty from.”

Apple Bloom (unaware of this conversation) sipped her tea and asked. “So, uh, Flower Petal was it? Ya come here every time durin’ the Summer?”

Flower Petal was brushing her mane and babbled. “No, this is my fiwst time comin hewe.”

Spoiled Rich rolled her eyes, drinking her tea. “Good fow you, but we not fwiends and we neva goin to be, Piddwe Pants.”

Flower Petal turned and smirked. “How ‘bout tis? Wets see who can dwink the most tea and not use ta potty. Ta fiwst fiwwy to pee thewe puww-up is ta weaw piddwe pants.”

Spoiled laughed, thinking to herself. “I just went potty, so I got the advantage! I can beat this filly.”She stuck out a hoof and told Flower. “Ya gots a deal!”

The two fillies shook hooves and they began drinking their tea, as the Cutie Mark Crusaders watched, and Diamond Tiara put a hoof to her face.


After a dozen cups of tea every filly nearby was watching the two fillies both squirming and doing potty dances. Diamond Tiara rolled her eyes as they were drinking another cup of tea, and Spoiled asked Flower. “So, Miss Piddwe Pants, ya need to go potty?”

Though squirming, Flower babbled. “No! How about you, Miss Gwumpy Pants?”

Spoiled scrunched her pull-up, feeling the urge growing stronger. “I can’t lose to this stupid filly! If she wins this contest, then I’ll be forever known as Miss Piddle Pants! And I’ll be darned if I lose to a filly like her, I’m better than her in every way!” She thought.

Diamond growled. ”Spoiled Jr., stop it and go potty, you're going to soak you pull-up.”

Flower Petal smirked. “Yeah, Spoiwed Rich. Tat’s right, I know ya weal name. If ya gots to go potty, ten go potty! It’d be a shame if you pee-peed youwsef in fwont of evewypony.” Spoiled eyed the filly and continued drinking her tea, but squeaking while doing a potty dance. Flower Petal was also doing a potty dance and scrunching her pull-up as well. “I need to beat this filly and prove I can hold my bladder better than she can! Mommy even says I’m doing better in going to the potty!” She thought to herself.

Sweetie Belle was now also growing concerned, seeing that most of the fillies were finishing their tea and cookies, and were being lead to the bathroom. She whispered. ”Scootaloo I think they’re finishing up the tea party here. We better get these fillies to stop, and just take them to the bathroom before they pee all over the place.”

Scootaloo scoffed. “Oh come on, this is so cool! It’s way better than boring tea parties.”

Sweetie turned to Apple Bloom and asked. “What about you?”

The farm filly shook her head. “Well, my sister Applejack always says that if a bet’s made, ya have to see it through. It ain’t right to go back on your word.”

The two little fillies were now bouncing, and then Sweetie groaned and raised a hoof. “Maid, these fillies need the potty, fast!”

A maid then ran over, seeing the fillies straining! Then all heard the loud hiss, and they groaned at seeing the pull-ups of the fillies swell and leak a little.

Diamond Tiara groaned again, and the little fillies both sat on their soggy pull-ups, both of them blushing bright red.