• Published 17th Mar 2018
  • 2,392 Views, 64 Comments

Starlight The Foal - TwilieTheFoal



Trixie has a magic accident. Things change. And Starlight does too.

  • ...
3
 64
 2,392

Chapter 3- Fillies Missing Part 2

Starlight and Jasper started running away from the park, making sure that their parents didn't see them as they ran past the park and into town. Hoping that the adult ponies in the Crystal Empire wouldn't try to return them to their parents.

They kept running until Jasper started to slow down, and then eventually stop, which makes Starlight stop.

"Wasper?! Why did ya stop?!" Starlight said dumbfounded.

"I-I can't wun no mowe. I-I need ta rest..." Jasper said, exhausted.

"Wook, our pawents wiww be lookin for us pwetty soon, we can't stop now. We can stop later, otay?" Starlight said, trying to reassure Jasper so that they could keep going.

"Yeah, maywe. Can we find a-" Jasper was about to say but, Starlight just bolted, making him worry as he heard her Father's voice. And his Mom's, making him bolt as well, making sure to stay completely out of sight.


Meanwhile...

"STARLIGHT!" Sunburst shouted for what seemed like the 100th time.

"JASPER!" Jewel Box yelled, deeply concerned for her son.

"Oh, this is bad! Where could those two foals possibly be!?" Sunburst was getting ready to freak out.

"Look, I know you're worried, I am too. But freaking out isn't going to help. So snap out of it, and help search for them!" Jewel Box slapped Sunburst, making him stop in his tracks as beads of sweat came down.

"Oh, you're right. But, how can you stay calm in a situation like this! I told Starlight to not run off with anypony, and yet she did! Oh, I hope they don't get into trouble!"

"It'll be ok, Sunburst, just stay calm. Let's look around the park first, maybe they left us a clue?" Jewel Box explained, walking to the back of the park, where all the fencing is.

Jewel looked around until she spotted a foal-sized hole in the fence.

"Aha!" Jewel Box yelled, waving to Sunburst to let him know she found something.

"What-what is it?" Sunburst said, clearly out of breath.

"I found something!" Jewel Box pointed to the hole in the fence.

"Great work, Jewel! They probably went through there." Sunburst applauded, using his magic to levitate himself over the fence since, you know, the hole is big enough for a foal to crawl through.

After Jewel Box did the same thing, Sunburst tried to determine which direction they went in.

"Excuse me?' Sunburst asked a mare, whom of which, was sitting on the outside bench, watching 2 foals playing together.

"Huh?" The mare asked, looking left and right before noticing Sunburst and Jewel Box.

"Are you talking to me?" She asked, fixing her glasses.

"Well, you are the only one here." Sunburst said back, making the mare blush.

Jewel Box looked at Sunburst with this 'look', making her push him aside and say to the mare "sorry about that. We just don't have time because well...we lost our foals and just wanted to know if you knew which direction they went."

"Oh, i'm sorry. I-I was so invested in watching the foals i'm supposed to be watching play, that I didn't see any little foals anywhere." The mare looked sincere when she said it, so they knew she wasn't lying.

"Alright, well thank you anyways." Jewel Box said to the mare, making sure not to sound harshly at her for not paying attention.

Sunburst and Jewel Box decided to just walk straight and hope for the best.

"Those foals. They're going to be in so much trouble once we find them." Sunburst said as they walked into town.

"Look, let's just find them first." Jewel Box said, walking behind him.

Sunburst suddenly stopped and since Jewel Box was not looking upwards, she bumped into him, falling onto the ground.

"Sunburst!? Why'd you sto-" Sunburst shoved his hoof into Jewel Box's mouth cutting her off.

"Shh, I saw them." Sunburst said, slowly removing his hoof from her mouth.

"Saw...the foals?" She asked afterwards.

"Yes. I saw their tails go that way!" He pointed to the direction he saw them go in.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"So, let's follow them!" Jewel Box started to run in the direction that the foals went in.

"Ugh, always so fast." Sunburst sighed, running after her.


Back to the foals.

"I saw their tails go that way!"

The foals started to run faster, hoping that they didn't follow.

"So, let's follow them!"

The foals heard this while running and knew they'd be caught, so they quickly hid in an alleyway.

"Do ya think we otay?" Jasper asked, staying in the dark space of the alleyway.

"Ya, I dun think they will eva find us in here." Starlight whispered back, as their parents rushed pass the alleyway.

The foals waited for a while before they moved out of their hiding spot.

"Starwight?" Jasper asked.

"Ya, Wasper?"

"Do ya tink dat we will get in twouble?" Jasper looked like he was going to tear up.

"It otay Wasper. We won't get in twouble be-be..." Starlight tried to say the word 'because', but couldn't say it.

"Nevamind, wha I was twyin' ta say is, we too cute to get in twouble. An, I dun think that they will find us." Starlight said, trying to cheer him up.

"Um, but, where we gonna go, Starwight?" Jasper asked, a little tear flowed down his cheek.

"May-maywe dere is a daycare awound here?" Starlight suggested, wiping Jasper's small tear away.

"It will be otay. I mean, at weast we won't have ta deaw wit dose, meanies at da pawk no more."

"Y-ya I guess..."

"It otay Wasper, we jus need ta find a daycare! Den we will be safe."

"Otay, wet's go!" Jasper said running back out onto the streets, Starlight running behind.

The foals began to go forward, even though their parents went in that direction. But they also knew that they had to keep on moving forward.

"Otay, make sur dat owa pawents dun see us, an if dey are near where we awe, den hide, got it?" Starlight asked, making sure that Jasper was listening as they made their way up the crystal sidewalk, passing the crystal fountain.

"Do ya think dat da daycare wiww twy ta find owa pawents?" Jasper asked as they walked forward.

"No. I mean daycare's take care of ya, not give ya away."

"Ya, but, wha if dey do?" Jasper asked, not accepting the answer that Starlight gave.

"Dun wowwy Wasper, I pwomise dat we wiww be safe at a dayware, dey wiww love us, you wiww see." Starlight placed her small hoof on Jasper's tiny back, patting it, trying to comfort him.

"How do ya even kwow wa a dayware is? Awen't ya wike...less dan a wear owd?." Jasper asked as he and she both hastily moved, ducking into dark places whenever anypony saw them.

"I dun kwow. I gwess dat a wittle pawt of me wemembas it fow some weason. But, how do ya kwow?" Starlight asked back as they continued to run(to the best of their abilities of course)

"Cause Mama wouwd somewimes twake me dere when swe needa ta wun ewwens. Pwus I am owder dan you so I kwow wot's of swuff." He boasted, making Starlight run a little more, Jasper following behind.

They did this for a while before knocking into something...or someone.

Starlight looked up and sighed. It was just a nanny. Most likely working for a daycare. The nanny in question was a blue crystal earth pony, her eyes shimmering with radiance, a beautiful pink filling the space, with a golden crystal mane. It looked smooth and silky. Starlight couldn't help but take out her little hooves and touch it, it was the most pleasant thing she has ever felt, it was magical.

"Why hello little filly! Where's your Mommy and Daddy?" The young crystal mare asked, before noticing Jasper.

"Oh! Hello little colt! Is this filly your sister, or friend?" Jasper nodded at the last one, so she took that nod as a 'yes'.

"So, is your Mommy and Daddy gone?" She asked looking around, whilst Starlight just touched her long, silky river of a mane.

"You like my mane, don't you little filly?" She asked, though she already knew the answer.

"Say, do you little ones need a place to stay?" The mare asked, making the two foals hug her legs, obviously saying yes.

"Aww! Well, I know a place, I actually work there. It's a small daycare called "Sunshine's Daycare and Friends!"" She said ecstatically, scooping them up and walking along the path, until they came up to a bright blue, yellow, and pink building, looking as happy as ever. The sign above said "Sunshine's Daycare and Friends!".

The mare placed the foals on her back and entered the daycare, which made Starlight smile as she and Jasper played with the crystal mare's mane.

"Here we are, at "Sunshine's Daycare and Friends!", now, let's go see if we can get you in, little ones."

The foals cheered as they bobbed on the mare's back from her movements, now they were far away from their parents.


Now back to Sunburst and Jewel Box

Sunburst and Jewel Box walked past a daycare, with a sign that read "Sunshine's Daycare and Friends!", obviously the foals can't be in there, they can't even read yet. Much less know that the sign was for a daycare. Did they even know what a daycare was?

"Hey!" Jewel Box called, looking at the building's sign.

"Yeah?" Sunburst replied, walking up to Jewel Box, looking up at the daycare.

"Do you think that they're in there?" Jewel Box asked, turning her gaze back towards Sunburst.

"I doubt it. I mean, they can't even read yet, so how could they know that this is a daycare?"

"Well, maybe somepony saw them and brought them here." Jewel Box suggested.

"Yeah, maybe. How about we check inside?" Sunburst asked, making Jewel Box smile.

"Sounds like a good idea, and if they're not there then..." Jewel Box trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"...Then we should go to Cadance for help, after all, I am Flurry Heart's foalsitter." Sunburst continued, which caught Jewel Box a little off guard.

"Um, yeah I guess that's a good idea."

"Good. Now, let's enter." Sunburst said before lighting up his horn as his magic took hold of the door handle, opening it for Jewel Box.

Jewel Box trotted inside the foalish establishment, with Sunburst trotting right behind her.

Jewel Box and Sunburst went up to the main desk, which they presumed to be the sign up/sign out desk for when foals come in or out of this daycare.

The mare at the desk was a crystal, earth pony mare. Her coat was a rose pink color, with a long, wavy hot pink mane to match. She had thick glasses on and was busy looking at something, so, Sunburst caught her attention by tapping the silver bell that laid on her desk.

The mare in question perked her head up and was surprised to see Sunburst standing there, waiting.

"Oh, sorry Sunburst, I was just busy with some paperwork." She said, her brown, chestnut eyes meeting Sunburst's gaze.

"Anyways, what can I help you with?" She asked politely, waiting for Sunburst.

"Ahem." Jewel Box said loudly, the pink mare taking notice.

"Sorry M'am, but I'm talking with Sunburst right now, would you mind waiting in line?" She clearly didn't understand that Sunburst was with the mare.

Jewel Box lost it with that remark, and blurted out "But I'm with Sunburst! We both lost our foals and was wondering if somepony found them and took them here!"

"Likely story." The mare said, not believing that somepony like Jewel Box was associated with the awesome Sunburst.

"But it is true. We both lost our foals and was wondering if somepony found them and took them here." Sunburst said, remaining calm.

The mare's expression changed, and she said "I-I'm so sorry I didn't believe you Ms..."

"Jewel Box." Jewel Box finished, standing right beside Sunburst now.

"Sorry, Ms. Jewel Box." She said, this time saying her name.

"Anyways, what are their names?" She asked as she took out a clipboard with the names of all of the foals who were signed in by their parents.

"Starlight and Jasper." Sunburst said, as the mare looked for the names provided.

After a while of looking, she couldn't find Starlight or Jasper.

"Hmm, no not Cleo. No, not Leo. No no no, most definitly not Lilac. Ugh, I can't seem to find the names Starlight or Jasper in any of these names." The mare said, making Jewel Box and Sunburst sigh.

"I guess I was wrong. Maybe they are still on the streets of the Crystal Empire." Jewel Box sniffled, before sitting down in the waiting area, crying.

"Hey, hey. It's ok, we'll find them, you'll see. And they'll be just fine." Sunburst said, comforting her as he sat down right beside her.

"B-but how can y-you be so sure?" She said shakily, tears still dripping down her face.

"Shh, shh. I can't be sure, but I can hope for the best for our little foals." Sunburst said, putting a hoof around her shoulders, and giving her a tight hug before he realized something.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Sunburst said getting off the chair, standing up.

"How would their names be listed, if a stranger doesn't know their names? I mean, the foals can't talk to adults. So how could they list their real names?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that we should have asked the mare what were the last foals names that entered here." Sunburst explained, walking back to the front desk. While Jewel Box quickly followed behind.

"Excuse me." Sunburst said to the front mare.

"Um, aren't there other ponies behind you?" The mare asked, looking at her paperwork.

"Uh...no. It's just us." Sunburst said.

"Well, what can I do for ya?" The mare asked, her eyes still glued to her work.

"Do you know the names of the last two foals that entered here?"

"Um, yeah. It was..." The front desk mare said, looking through the list of names until she came across the most recent names.

"It was Purple Flower, and Blue Twinkle. They were brought by one of our caretakers, Skylar Heart."

"Why do you wanna know?" The mare asked, a bit skeptical of the parents motives.

"Uh...no reason...thank you!" Sunburst said, stuttering a bit, as a big bead of sweat dripped from his forehead.

"Ok. Well...bye?" The mare asked, totally confused as she kept looking at her paperwork as the pair left the daycare centre.


Meanwhile, in the playroom...

Skylar Heart placed the two foals gently onto the floor.

"Now, please play nicely while I go get some supplies."

Starlight and Jasper nodded as Skylar left the room.

"So, wha we do now?" Jasper asked as his little eyes wandered the room.

"I dunno, wha ya wan do?" Starlight asked as she looked around the room.

"Well, wha is dere ta do?' Jasper asked, unsure what to do.

"I dunno! Wha we do at dis pwace anyway?" Starlight asked, not even remembering the word 'daycare'.

"We can pway? I mean dat is wha ya do at daycare." Jasper suggested.

"Pway! Ya! We pway!" Starlight said, super happy that Jasper wanted to play.

"Otay den. We can pway...blocks?" Jasper pointed towards the pile of blocks that no foals have played with yet.

The two foals crawled to the blocks. Once they got there they decided to build a huge tower with the blocks.

"So, how tall do da towa be?" Jasper asked.

"Tawwer dan us!" Starlight said as she tried to use her magic to levitate blocks, but it failed and the blocks fell. Starlight tried a second time, really trying to focus on the block. Her horn flickered with teal magic and for a second, she got really excited, but the tiny sparks didn't lift the block, in fact, it made her head hurt a little.

"Starwight? Are you otay?" Jasper asked his friend.

"I jus not good wit my horn..." Starlight trailed off as she tried yet again, lighting up her horn with tiny sparks. She yelped right after, not even lifting the block.

"Starwight!? Wha ya do?"

"My heady-weady hurty!" Starlight yelled as she started to cry loudly, all the other foals just stared at her.

Jasper hugged his friend tightly, trying to calm her down.

"It otay Starwight! Ya can jus use ya hoofies! Wike me!" Jasper told her, hoping that she would stop crying.

"Bu, I dun wanna! I wan horn!" She said, crying some more.

As if on cue, Skylar Heart entered the room with foal supplies, but immediately dropped them and rushed over to crying Starlight, overflowed with worry for the little filly.

"Oh Purple Flower! Where does it hurt?!" Skylar asked the little filly, scooping her into her arms, rocking her back and forth, trying to comfort the crying filly.

"M-my headie!" She yelled in pain, trying to hold her hoof up to her head.

"Aww! Does my little flower have a horn ache? Trying to use her magic when she's too young to!" Skylar cooed as she walked to a crib, laying Starlight down.

"Wait here while I go get some cream to help your horn, okay."

Skylar walked away from the crib and towards the small white cabinets above a changing table. Once Skylar reached her destination, she opened the cabinet and took out a small white bottle. On the bottle, in big, blue, bold letters, it said "Horn Cream for Fillies and Foals!" Underneath it, it said, "Lavender Scented Cream".

"Here we go!" Skylar said as she pulled out the bottle, closed the cabinet, and made her way back to Starlight's crib.

"Now hold still Flower, this might feel a bit cold." Skylar cooed softly.

Skylar began to squeeze the bottle, letting it's contents empty onto her hoof. After some squeezing, she closed the bottle and placed it on the floor as she rubbed the white cream with her hooves before rubbing the cream on Starlight's head and horn, which, of course, made her struggle,

Starlight began struggling as the mare kept gently rubbing the cream on her head and small horn.

"It-it too cowd!" Starlight whined as she desperately tried to get out of the mare's clutches.

"Now I know it's going to feel uncomfortable, but it's gonna help make your horn ache go away. You don't want your horn ache to get worse, do ya?" Skylar said, as she was rubbing the cream.

"Nuh uh!" Starlight said as she stopped struggling, knowing that she didn't want her head to hurt.

"Good girl. Almost done!" The mare said, as she finished rubbing in the cream.

"There, all done!" Skylar said, making Starlight cheer.

"Now, please wait in the crib while I go wash my hooves." Skylar trotted towards the built in sink that was near the changing tables.

As Skylar washed her hooves, Starlight looked down from the crib and saw Jasper playing with some blocks, he didn't look like he was having fun.

Starlight began whining for him, holding her hooves out to him, as if to reach out to him. Of course, before she could whine any further, Skylar came back and lifted little Starlight out of her crib prison, placing her back on the floor next to Jasper.

Starlight smiled while Skylar walked away to take care of another foal.

"Hi Wasper!" Starlight said.

"Starwight! Are you otay?! I saw dat mawe put white on ya hownie!" Jasper said, pointing to Starlight's horn.

"Oh dat! Dat mawe wa jus puttin some cweam on ma hownie so dat I dun get a headie ache." Starlight explained.

"Oh, weww I jus gwad you otay!" Jasper said, hugging his friend.

For some reason, Starlight felt weird for a second. She didn't know what was happening. All she knew now was that Jasper is her only true friend, and now, she's made a new memory.

"Wasper?" Starlight asked, breaking the hug.

"Yeah, Starwight?" Jasper answered, pulling away as well.

"Awe ya weawwy my fwiend?"

"Of cowse I am! I your best fwiend!" Jasper said.

"Tankies Wasper." Starlight said.

"So, ya wanna pway wit bwockies?" Jasper asked, picking up a wooden block and placing it on the floor in between the two.

"Ya, sounds wike fun Wasper." Starlight said, learning her lesson and placing a block next to the block Jasper placed down, using her hooves and not her horn.

They kept on stacking their blocks on top of each other until they made a tall, leaning, tower. It was so tall that a few of the other foals in the daycare stopped what they were doing and looked at it in amazement.

A fuchsia coated filly with a braided blonde mane, tied with a pretty pink bow, crawled over to Starlight and Jasper.

"Hi! I saw ya towa and I tink it wooks coow!" The crystal foal said, sitting next to Starlight.

"Hi! Tankies fow wooking at owa towa! My name is Starwight, an dis is my fwiend Wasper." Starlight said, introducing them to the crystal filly.

"Hi Starwight. My name is Seashwell Shwore. I wanna see ya buiwd dat towa again! Or show me how ta buiwd one!" Seashell said, pointing her hooves at the wooden blocks they were playing with.

'Yeah we can!" Starlight told Seashell, knocking down their tall tower with her hooves.

The blocks tumbled onto the ground, almost drowning poor Seashell. Starlight looked at her worriedly, hoping that Seashell was okay. Her questions had been answered, because Seashell rose from the pile, giggling.

"Are you otay!?" Starlight asked worriedly as Seashell walked out of the pile, giggling all the while.

"Dat was fun! Wanna do it awain!" Seashell asked, which made Starlight a little annoyed.

"No! Ya wanna huwt yowsewf?" Starlight asked, glaring at her.

"No, I-I jus dought dat da was fun. Sowwy fow makin ya feew bad." Seashell said, looking at Starlight with sad eyes.

"How about we buiwd a towa!" Jasper intervened, hoping that the two foals would play nice.

"Ya, I gwess dat we couwd buiwd. Hey, you wanwed ta buiwd one anyways, wight?" Starlight said, looking at Seashell with hopeful eyes.

"Ya, I did, I did!" Seashell said, her small smile returning.

"Awight den, I guess we can buiwd a taww towa." Jasper said, putting down the first block.

Starlight placed down the second block, stacking it onto the first block. Seashell copied, placing down the third block, stacking it on Starlight's block. The foals kept on doing it for a while, until their little hooves couldn't reach the top anymore. The three foals took some time to admire their creation before using their hooves to knock it down, laughing as they were buried in a pool of blocks.

"Dat was fun Starwight!" Seashell said excitedly.

"Can we do it awain?" Seashell asked, getting out of the pool of foal blocks.

"But dun ya wanna pway sometin ewse?" Jasper asked, hoping that she'll say yes.

"Wike what?" Seashell asked, a bit disappointed that her new friends didn't want to build a third tower.

"Hide and Week!" Starlight shouted, blushing when all of the foals just looked at her.

"You wanna pway dat game?" Jasper asked.

"Ya!"

"But, whewe can we hide?"

"Um. Whereva?" Starlight said.

Before the other foals say anything more, Starlight tapped Jasper and said "You count!"

"Aww, but why me!" Jasper whined.

"Cause I said so! Now count!" Starlight demanded, running away with Seashell to hide.

"Fine! One. Two. Twee. Fwour. Fwive. Wix. Weven. Uh...Wen!" Jasper said, not knowing how to fully count yet.

Jasper opened his eyes and started searching for his friends.

"Now whewe did dey go?" Jasper pondered, looking in more obvious places, not finding his friends.

He looked inside the big changing table in the corner. He opened up the cabinets inside of the table. All he saw were big poofy diapers, bottles of foal powder, and rash cream. No Starlight or Seashell in there.

He walked away from there and looked in something that he should have looked in from the start. In the middle of the room was a big pile of plushies. He crawled over to it and took out some plushies, throwing them to the floor. Once Jasper did that, he tapped Starlight on the nose and yelled "Found you!"

"Ya, you did. I dun tink dat ya were gonna fwind me so fast." Starlight explained, crawling out of the big, soft pile.

"Ya, well you was wrong." Jasper said, helping Starlight up.

"Whateva. Wet us go fwind Seaswell." Starlight said, trying to hide her annoyance.

"Otay. Where do ya tink Sea is hidin?"

"Uh...I dunno. Did ya check dat tabwe?" Starlight pointed to the big changing table in the corner.

"I aweady check dere! I dun see you ow Sea." Jasper answered.

"Weww, wha awout unda dere!" Starlight pointed to a rocking chair, where the caretaker, Skylar Heart, was sleeping.

"Huh. I dun check dere. Wet us go!" Jasper said, crawling to the chair. Starlight following suit.

Once they were there, they looked underneath and saw Seashell. Making sure not to disturb Skylar, Jasper quietly whispered, "Found ya." Booping her on the nose.

Seashell came out from her hiding spot and crawled away, with Jasper and Starlight following behind her.

Once they were in the middle of the room, the foals looked at each other, wondering what to do now.

"Weww, we pwayed towa, hide an week. What ewse do ya wanna pway?" Seashell asked dumbfounded.

"Uh...we can pway dun waugh?" Jasper suggested.

"Wha game is dat?" Starlight asked.

"One pony has ta do whateva dey can tink of to make da otha ponies waugh! Da onwy ting ya cawn't do is touch da otha pony. So no tickwe monsta." Jasper explained.

"Coow! I wanna pway!" Starlight said.

They both looked at Seashell. "Are ya gonna pway?"

"I dunno. I wanna pway hot potado." Seashell said.

"We can pway hot potado befwore my game, if ya wan." Jasper said, hoping that'll make Seashell happy.

Seashell quickly crawled away and grabbed a small teddy bear. She crawled back to her friends as they sat in a small circle. Seashell joined the circle and began passing the teddy bear and singing the foalish tune. After a while of doing that, they decided it was time to do Jasper's game.

"Awright. Wet us twy dat otha game dat Wasper wanna pway." Seashell said, tossing the teddy to the side.

"Ya! Wha was it awain?" Starlight asked, her foalish mind already forgetting.

"Dun waugh. Whewe one pony has ta do whateva dey can tink of ta make da otha ponies waugh. But no tickwe monsta, an no otha touchin." Jasper explained, again.

"Otay! Since it Wasper's game, wet him be da one dat has ta make us waugh." Starlight said.

"Otay! Sound fwair ta me!" Seashell said.

"Otay, fwine. I wiww twy ta make ya waugh, but no touchin." Jasper said, emphasizing the 'no touching' part.

Jasper decided to try to make them laugh using jokes.

"Otay ya two. Knock, Knock."

"Who dere!" Both fillies responded at the same time.

"Cow go."

"Cow go who?" Both fillies asked in unison.

"No, cow go moo!" Jasper said, giving a little giggle.

Both the fillies tried not to laugh, but couldn't hold it, well at least not Seashell. After a while, Seashell finally gave in and laughed.

"Weww, I got Seaswell." Jasper said, happy that his joke made someone laugh.

"Now time ta get Starwight!" Seashell said.

Jasper thought of another way to make her laugh. Funny Faces!

"Hey Starwight, wook here!" Jasper said, trying to get her attention.

Starlight looked at his face and saw his funny face. He was using his hooves to pull his mouth, making an exaggerated smile, his tongue sticking out of his mouth as he does so. And his eyes started to bounce around his eyes. That did it.

Starlight smiled. Then she let out a small giggle, before full on laughing.

"Yay! I made ya waugh!" Jasper said excitedly.

"Oh ya? Weww I can make ya waugh to!" Starlight said as she jumped on top of Jasper, tickling him.

"Hey! I waid no tickwe monsta!" Jasper yelled as he squirmed from the tickle attack.

"Weww, we pwayin tickwe monsta now!" Starlight shouted as she tickled him relentlessly.

"Hey Seawell! Ya wanna join?" Starlight asked, looking at Seashell.

"Ya Starwight!" Seashell said, joining in the tickle torture.

As Jasper continued to squirm, he realized that he couldn't win, and he really needed to pee.

"Pwease, stop! Ya gonna make me pee!" Jasper squealed, still laughing from the torture.

"Dat otay. Ya can jus get a diapee change afta." Seashell said, still tickling Jasper's tummy.

"Ya, Wasper. We awe havin fun!" Starlight said, having no mercy on Jasper.

After a while of kicking and squirming. He gave up and peed his diaper.

The two foals stopped their tickling and saw Jasper's diaper getting more and more yellow. Soon, there was a big yellow stain where the crotch area is. Once he was done, his diaper was a bit more poofy, and when he stood up, his diaper sagged and made a few squelch noises.

"Dere. Ya happy now?" Jasper asked as he blushed, jumping on top of Starlight.

"Wha ya doin?" Starlight asked, but when he started tickling her, she already knew what he was doing, and why.

"Dis is fow tickwin me!" Jasper shouted as he tickled her tummy for quite sometime. After a while Starlight also gave in and peed her diaper.

Starlight stood up, her now, yellow stained diaper sagging and squelching as she did so. She looked at Seashell, and so did Jasper. She was the only one without a yellow diaper. She looked at them and tried to run away, but they both jumped on her before she could crawl away.

"H-hey! S-stop...pwease!" Seashell pleaded. But it was no use, and soon she also gave in. Her white diaper, now an icky yellow.

They stopped the tickling and let Seashell get up, her diaper also sagging.

After that, they did the best they could to crawl towards Skylar, who was still sleeping on her chair.

Starlight tried getting her attention by pulling her silky mane. She even tried playing with it. But, the mare didn't move an inch.

Seashell was next. She tried to gain her attention by pushing her rocking chair. But that failed miserably, seeing as how she's a foal and all. She just gave up and looked at Jasper. Jasper just sat on the ground, which made his wet diaper squelch.

"Wha ya doin?" Starlight asked.

"Wha ya diwdn't do." Jasper replied.

He thought of how icky his wet diaper felt and how a brand new diaper would be great. And suddenly, without warning, he let out a high pitched wail, and cried his eyes out. As he did so, Skylar finally woke up and looked at Jasper.

"Oh my! Was I sleeping again?" She asked, although she didn't expect an answer back.

She looked at the crying foal, and Starlight and Seashell, who began to cry as well.

Skylar noticed the yellow stains on all of their diapers and realized why they were crying.

"Oh you poor foals! Looks like you all need diaper changes." Skylar cooed as she took the three crying foals to the changing table.

"Now you two wait here while I change Blue Twinkle, ok?"

The other two foals nodded as Jasper was lifted up and onto the changing table. Skylar quickly changed his diaper, and then Starlight's, and finally Seashell's.

After their quick changes, they all went back to playing. After a while of playing, it was naptime.

"Alright everypony! Time for you all to take a nap." Skylar cooed, bringing out some pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, and mats for the foals to sleep on.

She then took the younger foals and placed them in cribs. Starlight was placed in the same crib as Jasper, considering there weren't too many. Seashell was placed in a different crib.

"Goodnight my little ponies. I'll see you all a little later, okay? Have a nice nap." Skylar whispered to the foals as she sat down on her rocking chair, taking a quick power nap.


Back to Sunburst and Jewel Box

"Now what do we do? We can't just go back in there and ask if we can pick up Purple Flower and Blue Twinkle. We'll look suspicious!' Jewel Box said, still upset that her son is basically trapped inside that daycare.

"Sure we can. We just need a disguise." Sunburst said. This made Jewel Box look at him weirdly.

"What kind of...disguise?" Jewel asked quizzically.

"Well..."

Author's Note:

Now about why Starlight still knew what a daycare was.

Starlight actually still had a small part of adult Starlight in there, who knew what something like a daycare is. Of course, later down the road she will eventually succumb to her new life and most likely won't remember any kind of adult think, or big words, such as "Daycare" or "Because", which she was already having trouble saying. So later, some of her sentences won't make sense.

Yeah, thanks for reading and sorry it took soooooooooooooo long! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter regardless.