• Published 21st Nov 2017
  • 613 Views, 9 Comments

Starlights Secret - Xx soul sorrow xX



Starlight is left abandoned in a church where things aren't quite as they seem.

  • ...
8
 9
 613

Chips

It was pitch dark in the church room. Starlight got hungry so she walked over in to the coridor. She walked down it was super long and dark. She saw a light it was the bright red of the exit sign at the end of the hallway. She turned in to a room and saw the vending machine. She open it . She looked at the selection of snacks. There wasnt much of a choice so she got a bag of barbecue chips. She put a dollar in and watched the thingy turn atound and the chip bag fell out.

Starlight got excited but the bag didnt fall down it got stuck between the glass. Starlight cried but she got angry and punched the glass. The chips fall down finally. Starlight grabbed it like a hungry man and ripped open the bag. But she ripped it open wrong and the chips all flew out and flew onto the floor. Starlight stared at it in disbelieve. She looked in her pocket but she didnt have any more dollars. She was all outta money. Starlight got angry, why did she donate it to the dumb church? She kicked the vending machine and a miracle happened. Another bag of chips fell out!!!!!!

Starlight screeched and grabbed it up and ate the chips fast. Then she called her dad again. It went to voice mail again. "Hey dad I'm still at the church and I'm super hungry so when you pick me up can you please bring me a Lunchable or at least a Capri Sun or something? Call me back."

Starlight sat with the empty chip bags. She sat alone in the darkness.