• Published 21st Nov 2017
  • 612 Views, 9 Comments

Starlights Secret - Xx soul sorrow xX



Starlight is left abandoned in a church where things aren't quite as they seem.

  • ...
8
 9
 612

Breakfast

It was beautiful winter day. The sky was streaming down white chunks of snows and sluch was on the ground. It was grey like rarity when she ain't bathed in a week . Star light glimmer was in her bedroom in her 4 poster bed. She got up and stretched like HHHA. She hear her dad ye;lling "STARLIGHT GET UP. "

"Okay dad." she yell back.

She got up and yelled like, her dad did just a secand ago. She felt . She went to take a shower because she smelled janky. She went in 2 the showe. She started singing a song It was a classic of her time.

It was toxic by britney speares

Startlight got interrupted because her dad pounding on the door yelling "STARLIGHT STOP IT YOUR USING UP ALL THE HOT WATTER." starlight started crying she ran out of the showers. She ran in to the kithen because she didnt need to get dress because she doesn't wear clothes shes a horse duh????.

In the kichen her dad was nagry but he still made her some breakfast. He cooked it good. The breakfast was a speacilty of his called Corn Pops And Plain Toast. He cooked it up from scartch. Here's how he did it: he grab a box of corn pops and piur it out into a bowl. He grab ole bessie from the back and grabbed up some milk from within. He pour it into the bowl. He toast up a toast. MMMM now thats how ya do it ladies ;).

Star light ate her breakfest. She ate it to fast and got a tummy ache. :( starlights dad sat across from her and sipped a coffee. Starlight doesnt like coffee because its yucky. He said

"Star light you have to be careful when using the water because i need a nice hot shower in the morning. Gotta warm up the old bones, y know?"

Star light wasnt listening bcause she slurped up the milk from her bowl. And she couldnt here him.

"So starlight, I booked you a doctor's appointment to check on your goiter."

"UGGGH." screamed starlight.

Then a alarm went off

"Whoops." said strlights dad. "TIME FOR CHRUCH!!!!"