• Published 21st Nov 2017
  • 606 Views, 9 Comments

Starlights Secret - Xx soul sorrow xX



Starlight is left abandoned in a church where things aren't quite as they seem.

  • ...
8
 9
 606

Stirring

Starlight and Trixie were sitting in trixie's living room. Trixie made some hot chocolate but it was the off brand like Meijer brand because she couldnt afford the name brand. And it was expired but I think it was okay. Starlight took a sip but her tummy hurt. So she asked trixie for some food so Trixie looked for some food in the cabinet. But all she had was some garlic and some old meatloaf and a bottle of ketchup. So she made the hot chocolate. It was beter than nothing.

Trixie was asking Starlight about what happened about the church.

"But what were you doing there in the fist place?"

"I go there every sunday duh."

"Yeah but how did you get there? You know you can't drive."

"My dad droped me off. He said he was going to pick me up so I waited but then the janitor came and turned off the lights and i called him but he didn't answer."

Trixie looked with a weird look. "Wait... Your dad?"

"Yeah. What's weird about that?"

"Starlight... No one has heard from your dad in months. He disappered back in October, remember?"

Starlight stared at the slowly disolving marshmallows in her hot chocolate. The spoon glowed with her magic aura as it spun and stirred the cocoa, faster and faster.

"Starlight?"

Starlight was vaguely aware of Trixie's concerned face and voice. She looked at her own reflection in the cloudy cocoa. The spoon continued stirring.

Comments ( 9 )

8564334
Typo in almost every single sentence lol.

8564374
Yeah sorrey i guess it needs more work. Ill edit it more

8564463
Look, buddy, Evictus already beat you here and has monopolized this area of storywriting/trolling. Hate to say it, but you can't top their... prolific writing.

8567178
Whose evicesus and where can i find it i Dont heard of it beforE

Ara

Fucking great. I like it when I can't tell what's going to happen next and I couldn't tell what was going to happen next in this story so I like it! On top I could relate to Srtalight because one time in Jr. High my mom forgot me at the library but she wasn't missing since october.

Also Evictus is trash you are 100xs better.

9955591
hi Ora its good to hear from my bigest fan again!! glad you still like my stroies!!!! Some people did readings of them! Look it >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uerkflu8GyI

and also this ?>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO8rUJU-utQ

Login or register to comment