• Published 19th Nov 2017
  • 442 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls The Crystal Girl - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her only friend, Star Universe met a very special girl in a crystal gem.

  • ...
6
 2
 442

Chapter 4: The Friendship Games and a Crystal in Distress

Twilight, Star, Rainbow are starting to head out of school since it's over for the summer. As they were leaving, Rainbow Crystal sees something that really amaze her. It's a picture of two boys and a girl in a photo graph. One of the boys had white skin and blue and sky blue hair. The second one is also white skin but has light blue hair and mustache and a monocle. And the girl has a darkish pink skin and black skin.

"Twilight who are these people in the picture?" Rainbow asks.

"Oh that's my brother Shining Armor, Fancy Pants and Stars older sister Garnet," Twilight answers.

"I didn't know you two have older siblings!" Rainbow says surprisingly.

"Yeah you'll love them," Star replies.

"So what are they holding," Rainbow asks.

"They are trophies for the Friendship Games," Twilight answers.

"The Friendship Games?" Rainbow says confusedly.

"The Friendship Games is a competition of different events, like education, athletics, extracurricular activates, and more," Star explains in excite.

"Wow sound fun," Rainbow says happily.

"Yeah, it's only held every four years," Twilight replies.

"And you're in luck the Friendship Games is going to be happening next year," Star says excitedly.

"Really! Do you think I can compete?" Rainbow asks in excite.

"Of course you can but the event of the Friendship Games are random so you need to work hard on your education and athletics skill if you want to compete," Twilight explains.

"Oh! So the games can be anything," Rainbow replies.

"Yes!" Twilight and Star says at the same time.

"You know I remember hearing Suri thinking I should compete because of the skills that I have," Rainbow says.

"She did and after sometime for getting use to your new body you will be able to do the things you like to do," Twilight replies.

"And I bet with your skills we can win the games," Star says.

"Yes but Crystal Prep Academy always wins," A girl's voices comes up.

When they turn around they can see a girl with light indigo skin, with white long pigtails, and light orange glasses. She is also wearing the crystal prep uniform too.

"Oh, hi Sugar Coat," Twilight says.

"Good day, hanging out with your boyfriend again," Sugar Coat says.

"Hey!" Twilight and Star says at the same time shock.

"Sugar Coat how many times I have to tell you Twilight and I are not dating!" Star screams loud.

"So you say and it looks like you a have a new girl in your life," Sugar Coat replies.

"Oh Sugar Coat this is Rainbow Crystal. Rainbow Crystal this is Sugar Coat," Twilight introduces to them.

"Hi," Rainbow says.

"Hello, so you're the one that cause the disturbance today and on the last day of school too," Sugar Coat replies.

"Okay," Rainbow says shyly.

"So Sugar Coat what are you doing for the summer?" Star ask.

"I'm mostly going to be studying, go to the gym, the usual," Sugar Coat answers.

"Well anyway I must be going, have a good summer," Sugar Coat replies then walks away to head to her locker before going home for the summer.

"That girl is a littleā€¦" Rainbow says.

"Yeah I know not much of a happy person, but sometimes can be a good girl to talk to," Star says.

"I guess," Rainbow replies with uncertainty.

"So let's go home before anything else happened," Star says.

"Wait there's something we need to discussed," Twilight interjects.

"What's that?" Star asks.

"Rainbow doesn't have anywhere to live so one of us is going to keep her at one of our houses," Twilight explains.

"Oh yeah! That is a problem," Star replies.

"So what are we going to do?" Rainbow Crystal asks.

Twilight thinks for a minute then she thought of a good idea the only question is will Star approve it.

"Well Star you have an extra room in your house right?" Twilight asks.

"Yes," Star says,

"Well if is okay with Garnet and your parents, maybe Rainbow can stay at your house," Twilight explains.

"What! Are you nuts?" Star screams at the idea.

"It's a good idea since you're the one that found her in the box," Twilight explains.

"But what will my parent think when they see I'm letting a girl stay at my house!" Star screams while panicking.

"Well I think they will be proud because you're helping a girl when she really needs it, she needs us Star, she needs you," Twilight suggests worriedly.

Star hesitated at first, but Twilight is right Rainbow Crystal needs them. He also know that Twilight's house doesn't have any guest rooms for her to say, so his house is the only one left.

"Okay I'll let her stay, but I'll need to explain to my parent about this okay, they might have already heard about her on the news," Star answers.

"Thank Star. I really appreciate you doing this for me," Rainbow says happily then she kissed him on the cheek making him blush.

Later that day:

Star, Rainbow, and Twilight arrive at Star's house. He can see that his older sister Garnet is the only one that is home.

"Well this my house," Star say nervously.

"I think it looks nice," Rainbow answers.

"Thanks believe it or not Twilight is my neighbor across the street," Star says.

"Really?" Rainbow asks surprisingly.

"Yep that's my house," Twilight replies.

At Twilight's house front door there is a smaller door on the bottom. Then a little dog which is light purple with purple spots on his back, green ears and hair on the top. The dog is wearing a purple collar with white spikes around the collar and a yellow tag with a pink heart on it. As soon as the little dog saw Twilight across the street, her runs right towards her.

The puppy barks loud enough for the three friends to hear him. Then jumps on Twilight making her fall to the ground and the puppy starts licking her face which tickles.

Twilight giggles a little and says, "Okay Spike I' glad to see you too." Then she is able to sit up and Spike the little dog sits in Twilight's arms, then she get up.

"Aww who is the sweet little puppy?" Rainbow asks happily.

"That's Spike he's very playful," Twilight replies.

"Bark Bark," Spike replies happily.

"Now Spike I like you meet you my new friend Rainbow Crystal," Twilight says showing Spike to Rainbow.

Spike wags his tail happily seeing Rainbow. Then Rainbow asks," Mind if I hold him."

"Sure I don't mind," Twilight answers.

Twilight gives Spike to Rainbow to hold and she really like him and starts petting him and scratching him behind the ears.

"Okay now let's go inside so I can introduce you to Garnet." Star says.

With that Star escort the girls and Spike to his house.

"Garnet I'm home," Star says.

"Coming Star," Garnet replies.

"Hi Twilight. How are you doing?" Garnet asks happily.

So how was your last day of school?" Garnet asks.

"It went good Garnet any way we need your help with something," Twilight says.

"Really! With what?" Garnet asks.

Twilight and Star explains that their new friend Rainbow was inside of her gem inside a box for a really long time and was just recently found and set free from her gem. They also explain that Cinch and Cadence will enroll her and they will help her study to be ready by the end of summer. They also explain to Garnet about Rainbow her being from another world. And after a long half their discussion comes to an end, Garnet isn't sure about believe everything that has happen and knows that Rainbow needs help.

"Star," Garnet says.

"Yes Garnet," Star says.

"I'm very proud that you want to help your friend out," Garnet says happily

"Really?" Star says.

"Yes, it sounds like Rainbow Crystal is a very special girl and have some good talents and qualities," Garnet replies.

"So you'll let her star?" Twilight asks.

"Of course, we also need to let our parents know about it and have the guest room fix up for her to stay in," Garnet replies.

"Now Rainbow Crystal is it," Garnet says.

"Yes," Rainbow replies.

"I know that I speak for myself that you are welcome to live here, but you'll need to help us around the house as good as you can and it can help you feel more comfortable in your body, also I can teach you how to do archery if you like," Garnet says.

"Okay," Rainbow replies happily.

"Good now let us go up stars to show you will be staying," Garnet says,"

They all decide to head up stairs to show Rainbow where she will be staying. As they go upstairs Star comes up to Garnet with a little smile on his face.

"Garnet thanks," Star says with a small smile.

"You're welcome Star," Star replies happily.

Author's Note:

Rainbow is Staying at Star's house. Next time, Rainbow Crystal sings.