• Published 19th Nov 2017
  • 442 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls The Crystal Girl - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her only friend, Star Universe met a very special girl in a crystal gem.

  • ...
6
 2
 442

Chapter 3: Rainbow Crystal's Talents

Later that day Twilight, Star and Rainbow Crystal are having lunch. After they had their lunch, they decide to go to Dean Cadence office to ask her if by the end of summer Rainbow Crystal can be assign her to go to Crystal Prep to study.

"Who is it?" Cadence asks.

With that Twilight, Star, and Rainbow Crystal go inside Cadence office.

"Good day Twilight how are you doing?" Cadence asks.

"Hi Cadence, how is your work going?" Twilight asks.

"To be honest tiring, I been dealing with the news about a mysterious girl appeared in the cafeteria, and I couldn't explain to them about this even that happened. Not even Principal Cinch can keep up with these calls." Cadence replies annoyed.

"That what we need to talk about," Star says.

With that Rainbow Crystal is able to look at Cadence but hide behind Twilight again.

"Oh I'm willing to bet that's our mysterious guest," Cadence says happily.

Rainbow then lean out so Cadence can see her. Then she wave her hand at her and hide back behind Twilight again.

"I'm guessing she's shy," Cadence replies.

"You can say that, Anyway Cadence can we ask you something?" Twilight asks.

"What will that be?" Cadence asks.

"Well we want to know, if it's alright for Rainbow Crystal to go to school with us at the end of summer?" Star asks.

"Really?" Cadence asks.

"Yeah," Twilight replies.

"Well I guess she needs to have some education, but I'll see what I can do and Principal Cinch and I will need to discuss about this too," Cadence replies happy to the idea.

"Okay that's sounds good," Star replies.

"Okay, there just one thing we need to do first," Cadence says.

"What will that be?" Twilight asks.

"We need to help her so she can get used to being around others, then we need to give her some education during the summer, and then we need her to have a major while attending the school" Cadence answers.

"What is a major?" Rainbow Crystal asks.

"A major is like a trying to good at something to help you find a career," Principal Cinch voice come up.

"Oh hello Principal Cinch," Twilight replies waving her hand.

"Charmed," Principal Cinch says. Principal Cinch then turns to see Rainbow Crystal and asks. "You must be out special guess that magically appeared today?"

"Yes Mam." Rainbow answers.

"Well my dear your appearance had led to some inconveniouse with the student body and the school board today." Principal Cinch says firmly.

"Principal Cinch what happened wasn't her fault," Star says.

"Yes we're the one who found her gem in the box, we're the ones who open it and let her out," Twilight explains.

"Her gem?" Cadence say questionably.

"I know it sounds impossible but when we found her she was in her gem." Twilight begins to explain.

"The weird part is that Nurse Sweet Heart told us that the gem is a part of her," Star adds.

"Really! Are you sure?" Principal Cinch asks looking at Rainbow Crystal.

"We're positive! We saw it attached to her body ourselves," Twilight adds.

"That's interesting," Cadence says thinking about what they just said.

Principal Cinch and Dean Cadence wasn't sure about believing it but they know that she still need education. Principal Cinch says, "Well in any case assigning her to go to our school will be a wise thing to do considering her age, now about what we were discussing."

"Oh, so you're saying that is like trying to do something you're really good at?" Rainbow Crystal asks.

"Yes that is exactly what I meant." Principal Cinch says.

"So what we like to know is what are your talents or hobbies you like doing?" Cinch asks.

"Well back in my home world I use to be a seamstress, I also do archery, sing, dance, endurance runs, babysits and…" Rainbow Crystal tries to go on the kind of stuffs she did back at home

"I think I understand that you did a lot of stuff during your spare time," Cadence replies.

"Yes, but I'm not sure if I can do it from this world," Rainbow Crystal replies.

"I think I can understand what you mean, "Star replies.

"Don't worry Rainbow we can help you," Twilight replies.

"Okay, so where do we start?" Rainbow Crystal asks.

"I think it's a good idea to pay a visit to Suri," Twilight relies.

"Yes and I'll make sure to give you study guides before you leave for the summer for Rainbow Crystal to take," Cinch says.

"Why?" Rainbow Crystal asks.

"In our school you need to take an entrance exam to determine the kind of classes you'll be taking in Crystal Prep," Cadence explain.

"Yes, Now I need to attend a conference so Twilight," Principal Cinch says.

"Yes," Twilight replies.

"You and Star Universe will be responsible with helping her study for the example and help do other activities for her studies," Principal Cinch explains.

"We'll do our best," Star replies.

"Good and have a good summer," Principal Cinch says then left the office.

After that they said thanks to Cadence for helping them out and decide to go to the sewing room.

At the sewing room:

Suri and assistant Coco are working on a new fashion line for the summer fashion show. They are still working on their line until Coco notices.

"Oh Hi Twilight Star what's bring you here today?" Coco asks.

"Well, we're wondering if you two can help us with something," Star replies.

"With what?" Suri asks.

"With her," Twilight replies as she moves aside to show Rainbow Crystal to the fashion designers.

"Who's that?" Suri asks.

"Suri, Coco, this is Rainbow Crystal. Rainbow Crystal this is Suri and Coco," Twilight introduces the girls to Rainbow.

"Hello it's really nice to meet you," Rainbow introduces herself.

"Nice to meet you too I'm Coco," Coco says introducing herself.

"And I'm Suri," Suri says introducing herself.

"So what is it you need help with?" Suri asks.

"We want to know, if it's okay for Rainbow to join your fashion club. Since you're the president." Twilight asks.

"Well I guess we can use a new member, but first we need to see if she has any fashion since," Suri replies.

Suri tells Coco to get some fabric and accessories from the closet while she gets some sewing material like needles and treads from the cabinet.

After they get all of the supplies for Rainbow Crystal she already starts to get working on some clothes. What the other had notice that she is using her wrist and her mouth to do the sewing. Suri and Coco aren't complaining because they can see she is good sewing the old fashion way, but they need to each her how to do her sewing the modern way.

After she finish she made a beautiful blue sundress with a white flower broach with a silver pearl inside.

"I got to say, I'm very impress," Coco replies.

"You're right, but why were you using your teeth to sew the old fashion way and not using the sewing machine?" Suri replies.

"Well back in my time there wasn't any sewing machine, so we had to sewing with our needles, thread, and with our hooves and mouths and…" Rainbow Crystal tries to say but Suri interrupts her.

"Hold on did you say hooves?" Suri asks unsure of what Rainbow just said.

"Yes I did," Rainbow replies.

"Well what do you think?" Twilight asks.

"Well Twilight, I think your new friend is in, but Coco and I need to teach her how to use her hands and a sewing machine not to use her wrist and mouth to sew." Suri interjects.

"Well Suri, Twilight and I are going to teach her how to use her hands, maybe during the summer you can help her," Star suggest.

"I think that's sounds like a great idea," Coco says happily.

"Yes and we can help her get used to her other hobbies that she has," Twilight interjects.

"Like what," Suri asks.

"She told us she really good with archery," Star replies.

"Really, hey if she is also an athlete maybe can be in the friendship games, "Suri replies.

"That will be a good idea Suri, but it mostly up to Rainbow to decide." Coco suggests.

"I guess you're right," Suri answers.

"Okay I guess that all we needed for today, well see you some time during the summer," Star replies

"Bye," Suri and Coco says together.

With that Twilight, Star and Rainbow left the sewing room to continue helping Rainbow Crystal adapt to the new world to her.

Author's Note:

Next time, Rainbow Crystal has a major problem.