• Published 19th Nov 2017
  • 442 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls The Crystal Girl - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her only friend, Star Universe met a very special girl in a crystal gem.

  • ...
6
 2
 442

Chapter 12: Somewhat New Girl

During the last few weeks of summer vacation, Rainbow, Twilight, and Star have been having all kind of fun. They've seen a movie, they have fun at the mall, and have to get some school supplies, especially for Rainbow's first day. Time pass and the three friends are walking to Crystal Prep for their first day. Rainbow is excited about going to school, but a little concern about her first appearance, and everyone might remember it.

Rainbow says, "It's been awhile since I've been here."

"You mean when Twilight and I accidently set you free in the cafeteria at the end of summer," Star asks with a grim.

"Yep," Rainbow replies.

"Don't worry, I'm sure that situation will be at the past by now," Twilight says, sure of the situation in the past.

"Really, because I'd suspect a magical gem made a mare… I mean human girl's body from being imprisoned for a long time," Rainbow bluntly replies.

Twilight laughs nervously, and says, "Yeah… I guess in a way you're not exactly human, but I'm sure you'll do fine on your first day."

"They do have food I can eat, right?" Rainbow asks.

"Of course they do, I actually know a few students who are vegetarian, and the cafeteria have variety of food so you don't need to worry about eating meat," Star answers.

Rainbow smiles as she says, "That's good. I don't have problem others eating meat, since I'm friends with griffins, but us ponies don't eat meat at all."

Star turns to Twilight, and asks, "Uh remind me, what are griffins again?

"Griffins are creatures who are half eagle and half lion. For us humans they are only myth, but I guess from Rainbow's world they're as real as talking ponies," Twilight answers.

"Yeah, and they're very fierce too," Rainbow adds.

The three then start laughing as they continue to walk to the school. Twilight and Star help Rainbow find her locker so she can put some of the things in there. After that, the three go their separate ways so they can attend their first class. Rainbow Crystal's first class is her elective class, Fashion Design. Rainbow is sitting at her desk to see many students mostly girls in the class. She recognize seeing Suri and Coco in the class too.

Just then the student quiets down and look at the front of the room when the teacher comes in. The teacher has gray skin, shot hot pink hair, a dark pink like eyes. She is wearing a pink long sleeve shirt with white cuffs and gold yellow trims with gold cufflinks, and white lace on the bottom, black pants and black slip on shoes. She is wearing purple with gold yellow earrings, and yellow scissors and a spool of pink thread pin on her shirt.

The teacher goes to her desk, and says, "Good morning student, my name is Prim Hemline and I will be your teacher for the year, but you will address me as Ms. Hemline."

"Good morning, Ms. Hemline," The students reply.

"Now then, I think we should start by letting each student introduce themselves to the class, and tell us a little bit about 'll be starting from the front row on the left and work our way to the back," Prim says.

With that each student get up from their eat and introduces themselves to the class and talk a little bit about themselves. Rainbow can see there are many different students with different hobbies and other interest. Rainbow is at the third row at the right side of the class and it's next to a window. Rainbow hears the student next to her introducing himself to the class too. When the student finishes and takes his seat, it's Rainbow's turn.

Rainbow gets up from her seat, and introduces herself, "Hello everyone my name is Rainbow Crystal. I like cooking, sewing, and practicing my fighting skills during my time."

After she finishes introducing herself, she takes her seat. Some of the students are looking at her a bit funny, which is making Rainbow a bit uncomfortable. She suspects that some of them remember seeing her face on the last day of school a few months ago. For the rest of the class Prim is telling them about the syllabus, and other supplies they will need for the class. She also told them about a special group project that will due at the end of the semester, and the there will be a prize. Rainbow is paired up with Suri and Coco for the project, and they are pleased to be with her.

During her other classes, Rainbow has been doing fine, and is able to avoid the stares some of the students give her. When she's in science with Twilight and Star, they can see they have a lot of science to activities , projects and studies this semester. After science class, the three head to lunch together and sit at a table by the window so they can enjoy their lunch.

Twilight asks, " So Rainbow how was your first day of school going?"

"It's going great, even though there's been a few students staying at me," Rainbow answers.

However, Rainbow is looking kind of concern about something. Star and Twilight notice it, and wonder why she looking a bit cautious or nervous about something.

Star asks, "What is it, Rainbow?"

"You look a bit nervous," Twilight adds.

Rainbow looks at her friends, with a skeptic look as she explains, "Well, there was this one student that, um… well, I can't really tell if she likes me or hates me."

"Why would that be?" Twilight asks.

"Well, she seems to acted very sweet and sounding a bit sarcastic, but then acted very mean and shouted at me," Rainbow explains.

Twilight and Star stare at her for a minute after hearing her description of the girl.

The two look at eacher and bluntly say at the same time, "Sour Sweets!"

"Who?" Rainbow asks with a confused look.

"Sour Sweet is one of our classmates, and let's just say she has a habit with her moods," Twilight explains.

Then Star says, "Yeah. One moment, she's sweet, the next moment she's sour."

"So you're saying that she act kind, sweet and gentle, and then acts sour, mean and aggressive," Rainbow replies, trying to understand who she is.

Twilight and star nod their heads answering Rainbow's question. Rainbow is questionable about Sour Sweets' personality. In fact, she can remember some of the students act a bit serious about being in the school. Then again, this school is already differen that the school she's used too, and decides to do her best in order to keep up and her best to fit in. For the rest of the day, Rainbow mostly understands that they need to gather other supplies and items for school and they have a few assignments.

When the day is over, Rainbow and the others head back to Star's house, so they can talk about their time and to do their assignments for a few of their classes. Rainbow does get that they have homework and other stuff to do for school, but not expecting to get a few right ways.

Rainbow says as she does her work, "Well guys I have to admit, your school is different from the world I used to live in."

"What is it about Crystal Prep that makes it different from your school?" Twilight asks.

Rainbow thinks about it and says, "Well for one, I guess they usually have one school and everyone has the same teacher. Of course there are some exceptions. Plus, I guess I've noticed that the students at school seems to acted a bit serious in their school work. I'm mean I know we need to do our work."

"I know what you mean. You see, Crystal Prep has a kind of reputation to be the best, and I guess Principal Cinch as well as everyone in the school want to be sure Crystal Prep has a reputation on being the best, Star explains.

However, Rainbow says, "But just focusing on being the best isn't the only way to succeed, as long as you're doing your best, it doesn't matter what happens."

"That's true, but everyone else are just not seeing it," Star replies.

"I have to agree," Twilight replies.

Then she says, "I also think the rivalry between them and Canterlot High is nonsense."

"Canterlot High?" Rainbow questionably replies.

"It's another school in the district, we compete against them every year and we always wins. I think CHS have problems with us winning and showing off," Star replies.

"Oh, I'm sure they don't really think that. Now let's get working, I don't want to forget about doing my work," Rainbow happily says.

With that, Rainbow and the others continue to do their work until they're finish. After they finish, they play a few games, and have a snack. At the end of the day Twilight goes back home while Star and Rainbow watch a movie in the living room. Rainbow starts to feel a bit funny with Star and wonder what this feeling is. She thinks Star is very special and likes to spend a lot of time with him and Twilight. Since school has started, she wonder what other school stuff will be coming her way.

Author's Note:

Rainbow's first day went well. Will things go fro the rest of her time in Crystal prep?