• Published 19th Nov 2017
  • 441 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls The Crystal Girl - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight and her only friend, Star Universe met a very special girl in a crystal gem.

  • ...
6
 2
 441

Chapter 17: Dance Full of Magic

The next night, everyone at the school are at the dance. There are bright lights, a d.j system, some food and refreshments, and a stage for the band that will be playing tonight. Star, Rainbow, and Twilight has entered the building wearing the dresses and suit that Rainbow made. The three friends are excited to see the dance is going on, especially Rainbow. She has never been to a school dance before, and like to see what goes on.

When they enter the auditorium, Rainbow Crystal is amazed to see what the dance has inside. It's almost like the ball sheh has attended back in her home world.

"Wow, the dance looks amazing," Rainbow says, with a smile.

"Yeah, and I really like the dress you made for me," Twilight replies happily.

"No problem," Rainbow says.

She then turns to Star, and asks, "So what do we do first?"

"First you and I need to check on the others and help with getting the instruments ready for us to play. After that we can join Twilight for some food and drinks before we go on stage tonight," Star explains.

"Sounds good to me," Rainbow happily replies.

Rainbow and Star head back of the stage and agree with Twilight to meet her at the snack table. Lemon Zest, Neon Light, and Lightning Strike are there as well setting up the instruments. Rainbow and Star beging to set up some of the equipment and help them out.

"So which songs we should play?" Lemon asks.

"Well, we're going to play some of the new song you and I wrote, and some of the older ones," Star answers, as he goes through the song list.

"Sounds good to me," Lightning agrees.

Sometime later in the dance, Star, Rainbow and the others bandmates on on stage and are ready to perform their show. They start by setting the music up, and the light shows different colors. When on quiet Rainbow Crystal starts to sing her song.

Rainbow Crystal

Earth moves the air and the wind feed the fire

Magic is here if you dare believe

I'm just a magical girl-type girl

Come from a magical world-type world

Never thought I could be this brave

Never thought I would ride this amazing wave

I'm wide awake but it feels like a dream

Being part of this new and special team

I've seen the wonders within this land

You wanna come with me? Come just take my hand

Earth moves the air and the wind feeds the fire

Magic is here if you dare to believe

Sails out to sea on an ocean of mystery

And bring your heart to the ones that you meet.

Everyone at the audience start to clap, cheer, and dance to the music. Twilight feels that the song express Rainbow being in her home world. On Stage, Rainbow and the others continue to perform.

Rainbow Crystal:

Whatever happens, wherever we go

We are the Legend of five unified, and we know

This is the way we've supposed to be

This way the power we set the power free

We know the portals, we hold the keys

I see my special friends whenever I please

This girl is living the fairytale

You wanna come with me? Come to Equestria

Earth moves the air and the winds feed the fire

Magic is here if you dare to believe

Sails out to see on the ocean of mystery

And bring your heart

To the ones that you meet

(Never thought I would ride this amazing wave)

With addition, Rainbow Crystal uses her gem to make the room shimmer and glow in rainbow colors. Which makes everyone surprised yet so excited.

Rainbow Crystal:

Earth moves the air and the wind feeds the fire

Magic is here if you dare to believe

Sails out to sea on an ocean of mystery

And bring your heart

(Never thought I could be this brave)

To the ones that you meet

(Never thought I would ride this amazing wave)

I'm just a magical girl-type girl

Come from a magical world-type world

(Magic is here)

Never thought I could be this brave

Never thought I would ride this amazing wave

I'm just a magical girl type girl

Come from a magical world type world

Never thought I could be this brave

Never thought I would ride this amazing wave.

When the song is over, Rainbow's gem stop glowing, and see the audience. Everyone on the dance floor start to clap and cheer for the great performance the band has performed. They then star to play a few other songs they are planning for the show. They put on a fantastic performance. After the concert performance, Star, Rainbow, Twilight, and the others are on the dance floor dancing. The friends are having a grand time being together, and having so much fun. After one of the song has been played, it's been changed to slow and romantic music. Star and Rainbow start to slow dance with the other students who are on their dates. Twilight sits on the bleaches seeing her two friends, and is very happy for them.

Hours later, Rainbow Crystal and Twilight are outside relaxing from the loud music and crowd. They are having their drinks with their shoes off.

Rainbow sighs feeling relaxed, and says, "That sure was a great dance."

"I agree. I never been to a dance before," Twilight adds.

"You never been to a dance before?" Rainbow questionably replies.

Twilight shakes her head, answering, "No. I usually study and do research."

"Sounds like you don't do many activities at the school," Rainbow replies.

"I don't, I'm too busy with my school work, and not many students at this school likes me for being the best student at the school, except you and Star, of course," Twilight explains.

Rainbow smiles and says, "And I'm glad to have great friends like you and Star."

Star walks out of the gym with a smile, and says, "Did somebody call?"

"Hey Star, how are you doing?" Rainbow asks.

"I'm doing fine, just thought I hang out with you and relax from the dance," Star answers, leaning against the wall.

Rainbow looks at the night sky, and says ,"You know guys, I'm glad I met you guys, other wise I would have been stuck in my gem for another thousand years."

"Yeah. I'm glad that we get to be friends now," Twilight replies.

"Me too," Star agrees.

As the three friends are talking, they are not aware that dark clouds are starting to roll into the sky.

"I sometimes wish I can show you my home in Equestria, but it must have changed over a thousand years," Rainbow says.

"I'm sure we'll at least get to see it someday," Star replies.

"I sure love to study it's magic, and the environment of your homeworld," Twilight says with glee.

Rainbow laughs and says, "I don't know if you two are ready to learn about magic. Sometimes magic can come out in unexpected results."

Just then Rainbow, Star, and Twilight hears a loud explosion. The three friends turn to see a large light blue and black light makes its way to the sky. Then after that, a large rainbow spirals into the sky and launches it at the source where the other like has been seen. When the bright light shines into the sky, and disappears right after that.

Rainbow Crystal's gem then starts to shimmer a bright rainbow glow. Rainbow looks at her gem and thinks this is impossible, but recognized the feeling anywhere.

"It… it can't be," Rainbow quietly replies in shock.

"What… what in the world was that?!" Star exclaims.

"I don't know, but it's something that we never seen before," Twilight replies.

She turns to Rainbow and asks, "What do you think that was?"

Star and Twilight look to see what Rainbow thinks, but can see that Rainbow is completely shocked to see what the blasts are.

Star asks, "Rainbow, are you feeling alright?"

"You look really pale," Twilight adds with concern.

Rainbow so stunned that she is having trouble hearing what her friends are saying. When she naps back to reality, she turn to see her friends with worried looks on their.

Rainbow sighs sadly and explains, "I know exactly what it was… It was Equestrian magic… the magic that was from my home world."

Twilight and Star gasp in shock to hear what Rainbow Crystal is telling them. The strange phenomenon they have seen is actually magic from the world Rainbow is from before coming to live in this world. They decided to wait until tomorrow so they can discuss about the event.

Author's Note:

If you Dare to Believe from Lego Elves, with some alterations.