• Published 3rd Nov 2017
  • 2,132 Views, 32 Comments

MLP: Carrie - efug25g



A shy unicorn named Carrie White is suffering from a misunderstood life in the School of Gifted Unicorns. When Princess Twilight Sparkle heard about the incidents that Carrie is suffering from she decides to takes action.

  • ...
9
 32
 2,132

Carrie's Date

Week 2: From the 2nd day to the 4th day.

During the time Carrie went out on a date with Tommy Ross for three days, she finally found the confidence to be with a colt that she could build her trust in. On their first day of their date, Tommy took her to the Apple Farm where they helped Applejack with selling her apples to the citizens of Ponyville. After 3 hours of selling, Applejack finally ran out of Apple products to sell at the market. The moment she left, the farm pony congratulating Tommy and Carrie for helping her with her business by giving them an Apple Pie for dessert, as well as a share of 1,500 bits, in which was approved by Granny Smith. At the 2nd day of their date, Tommy and Carrie went to a carnival down at Appleloosa. Even though she and Tommy had fun with the rides as seeing the farm ponies participating in herding competitions and races, Carrie is still shaking from the fact the her mother used to live there. However, Tommy embraced Carrie in his hooves telling her that there's nothing to worry about when it comes to her family's past. As time went on, Carrie was found a family that really cares about her in both Tommy's and in Twilight's eyes. At the 3rd day of her date, Carrie went to Manhattan with Tommy on a ferry tour around the harbor. As night approaches, both unicorns saw lights floating above the water, gleaming into the clear, night sky. Upon seeing the beautiful floating lanterns appear before them, they stared at them in awe and wonder while a song starts in the background.

All those days, watching from the windows
All those years, outside looking above
All that time, never been knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight
Now that I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here, it's also clear,
I'm were I'm meant to be

And at last, I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last, I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm, real, and bright
The World has somehow shifted
All at once, everything looks different
Now that I see you

As they saw how beautiful the lights in the sky are, Carrie and Tommy looked at each other with smiles on their faces. When they turned around, they see fireworks exploding in the sky, much to their enjoyment. Before Carrie could say how exciting all of this is, Tommy asks Carrie on how she felt after hanging around with Twilight, the Mane 5, and him.

"So Carrie, are you happy that we let you see what's it like outside of your own horrible little world?" Tommy asked.

"Well, yes. I'm so glad I was able to meet you, Twilight, and the rest of the Element Bearers of Harmony." Carrie replied in a positive tone. "If not, I would never live it down."

"I'm happy that you finally opened up to us, Carrie, despite all those problems at school." Tommy acknowledged with a smile on his face. "And for that, your journey has just begun."

All those days, chasing down a daydream
All those years, living with a blur
All that time, never truly seeing
Things the way they were
Now that she's here, shinning in the starlight
Now that she's here, suddenly I know
If she's here, it's crystal clear, on where I meant to go

As both Tommy and Carrie started holding hoofs, they both sang together while the bright light of the fireworks illuminated the deck of the ferry that they're standing in.

And at last, I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last, I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm, real, and bright
That the world has somehow shifted

All at once, everything looks different
Now that I see you (Now that I see you)

As they moved in closer to each other, Tommy shared a kiss with Carrie White. Upon feeling the warmth of being embraced by Tommy, Carrie could not help but feel more happy and more confident than ever. After the ferry tour, both of the unicorns headed back to Twilight's Castle in Ponyville to rest up for the upcoming Grand Galloping Gala.


Meanwhile, back at Canterlot, several bat pony guards accompanying Princess Luna were patrolling around the courtyard. Suddenly, without warning, Luna and the guards heard some loud banging noise coming from outside of the Palace, at the edge of its outer walls. The moment Luna sent her guards to investigate the noise, she sense some ponies rustling in the bushes. The next thing Luna saw was several pony intruders wearing black disguises climb up the palace windows with their ropes and infiltrated the Royal Foyer, right where the Gala is taking place at. As they all landed on their hooves, one of them took off her mask, revealing herself to be none other than Chris Hargensen.

"All right girls, time to take point." Chris announced in silence while issuing orders to her unicorn gang. "Tina, switch the real box of ballots with our box. The rest of you, help me raise the bucket full of pigs blood up into high beams above where the Gala Queen will be sitting at."

As Chris' lackeys went to work to setup the prank, Princess Luna stormed into the Palace Foyer with several of her bat pony guards behind her.

"Chris Hargensen, what is the meaning of this??" Princess Luna angrily shouted in a stern tone. "You're not supposed to be here during the........"

When Chris turned around to face the night princess, she gave Luna a smirk on her face with a light, sinister chuckle. Before Luna could say anymore, her guards are getting snatched by Billy's gangsters who were hiding up in the ceilings, wrapping ropes around them and gagging them with paper cloths. Just when Luna was about to use her magic, Chris used a blowdart gun and shot at the night alicorn, hitting her in the neck with a tranquilizer dart. As the world around Luna turned black, she collapsed onto the ground unconscious.

"Alright girls, tie up this alicorn and hide her in the cellar, completely gagged." Chris ordered her friends. "Just you wait Princess Twilight, you'll regret the day that you crossed paths when protecting Carrie from me."

As they took Luna down to the cellars, Chris takes out her restraining order, ripped it up in two, and left it right where unconscious dark-blue alicorn is. When Chris went back to the Main Foyer, she went inside the attic with Billy and wrote something in the first page of the Book of Forbidden Dark Magic. After Chris finished writing in the book's first page, she made a small, evil cackle.

"Soon, this will go according to my wonderfully awful plan!!" Chris snickered as she and Billy remained in the attic with utter silence.

Author's Note:

For the song that was mentioned during Tommy and Carrie ferry cruise, it was a parody from "I see the light" from Disney's 2010 film, Tangled.