• Published 3rd Nov 2017
  • 2,132 Views, 32 Comments

MLP: Carrie - efug25g



A shy unicorn named Carrie White is suffering from a misunderstood life in the School of Gifted Unicorns. When Princess Twilight Sparkle heard about the incidents that Carrie is suffering from she decides to takes action.

  • ...
9
 32
 2,132

Rainbow Dash's Wonderbolts Performance

At the Castle of the Two Sisters, Chris started reading through the book of Forbidden Dark Magic at the old castle library. Outside of the library, the pig that Billy and his gang butchered up was hanging on the walls, stained with fresh pig blood. For Chris' friends and Billy's gang, they were were hanging out while playing card games and drank Apple Cider from a crate that they stole from the Apple Family's storage inside their barn. When Tina came up to Chris, while she's reading the spell book, she got curious on what is Chris is up to.

"So Chris, since when did you plan to cast dark magic on Carrie to make her suffer?" Tina asked, trying to get the full picture.

"Well Tina, when I heard that Pinkie Pie is known to make ponies laugh with her and making them smile, I'm starting to have a feeling that because of this, Carrie will not take any of this laughter personally anymore. In fact, she'll start laughing with them like it's not a big deal." Chris explained specifically. "So by reading this book, I intend to find a dark magic spell that will make Carrie go crazy against her own will; this may take awhile, though. But no matter, I'll make sure this will succeed, even if it's the last thing I do."


Back at Canterlot, during the time Chris and Billy snuck into Twilight's Castle, Twilight and Spike meet up with Sue Snell and Princess Celestia to have dinner at a fancy restaurant in the Eastern section of the city. While they're having dinner, Sue makes her first speech in front of Twilight.

"So Princess, how's Carrie doing?" Sue asked Twilight out of concern for the shy unicorn. "She's not giving you a hard time at Ponyville, is she?"

"Not at all, Sue." Twilight responded. "Everything is going quite nicely between Carrie and my friends."

"I heard that you arrested Carrie's mother and gave Chris a restraining order earlier." Sue said in astonishment. "I can't believe you're actually that brave in doing things like that."

"Believe me Sue, I've done worse to ponies like them; likely because they asked for it. As long as I have what it takes to stand up for others, I'll have no regrets on what I do." Twilight said, acknowledging her actions with full determination. "There's always a price to pay for any pony that treats friendship like garbage, due to such bad intentions. It's just like that one time in this one alternate world were I stood up for a two-legged creature who looks exactly like Fluttershy against a unicorn pony named Sunset Shimmer."

"Who's Sunset Shimmer?" Sue asked out of curiosity.

"She used to be one of my students before Twilight came in." Princess Celestia explained answering Sue's question for Twilight. "However, because she did not get what she wanted as quickly as she liked, she turned cruel and dishonest. Well, that's all in past. Ever since Twilight got her crown back from Sunset after she stole it from her, I still have faith that one day she will return to make amends with me, just like with Twilight."

"I see." Sue said after taking another sip of grape juice with her mug.

Before any pony could say anymore, they hear a distant alarm go off from a distance away, coming from Ponyville. As soon as all three ponies got up on their hooves, leaving behind their payment and heading out the door, a squad of Royal Guards accompanied by Flash Sentry appeared before Twilight bowing down at her hooves.

"Princess Twilight, some pony just broke into your Castle and committed a robbery!!!!" Flash explained alarming the two alicorns and Sue.

Upon hearing Flash Sentry's report, all three ponies gasped in shock before they flew out of Canterlot and headed down to Twilight's Castle to investigate, with Sue riding on Twilight's back while flying in mid-air. As soon as they got there, a pony CSI crew is underway. Outside of the Castle entrance, there were guards stationed around the area, preventing any unauthorized ponies from interfering. Upon seeing Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight appear before them, they bowed at their hooves and let them both enter the crime scene. As for Sue, Celestia ordered her to stay outside. Inside the castle, the two Alicorns see the CSI examine the entire scene while taking pictures. Down at the Castle lower hallways, they spot an empty podium in the middle of the room at the end of the lower hallway. After taking a good look at it, Twilight just realized that what really happened here.

"Oh, shit!!!" Twilight gasped in horror. "I don't know how they're able to find it but some pony stole the Book of Forbidden Dark Magic!!!"

After hearing this, Princess Celestia's face turned pale with fear in her eyes. In her mind, any pony that gets their hooves on such volatile artifacts could spell total disaster not just to her, but to every pony around her as well.

"Don't worry, Twilight." The sun princess told her pupil turned Monarch before shouting orders to the Royal guards in a Canterlot voice. "We'll help you find it, Twilight. Hopefully we'll be able to succeed before it's too late. Guards sweep the entire area, find those thieves and that book and bring them to me. We can't let them get away with this!!!"

Later on, after Carrie finished partying with Pinkie Pie, she finally found the confidence to find the goodness in laughter and not to take it too personally. Well, when she ran into Fluttershy on the way back to Twilight's Castle, she reminded Carrie to be assertive whenever she finds jokes that are hurtful than rather harmless. As both Fluttershy and Pinkie lead Carrie back to Twilight's Castle, they spotted several guard ponies stationed in front of the Castle as if something bad actually happened there. When they got closer, the three ponies see Twilight giving out orders to the CSI team to have all physical evidence secured and transported to the Forensic Labs back in Canterlot for examination. After the CSI team left, along with half of the Royal Guards, Fluttershy and Pinkie came up to Twilight and asked what just happened.

"Twilight, what happened to your Castle??" Fluttershy asked the purple alicorn.

"They said that some unknown thieves broke into my Castle and made it off with Sombra's Book of Forbidden Dark Magic!!!" Twilight explained as she started growling in anger. "I swear to the name of Faust, if I ever find out who's stupid enough to do this, I'll wring up their filthy little necks!!!"

After hearing about the situation that took place in Twilight's Castle, the other three ponies were completely shocked, unable to say anymore. Ever pony fell silent for a few minutes, until Carrie makes her speech in front of the purple alicorn.

"What's the Book of Forbidden Dark Magic?" Carrie asked.

"You definitely do not want to know what kind of spells that book contains!!" Twilight responded in a worried tone. "When King Sombra took over the Crystal Empire, he created all sorts of Dark Magic Spells and recorded them in a big, thick-covered book that he found in the Crystal Library. After we helped Princess Cadence reclaimed the Crystal Empire, defeating King Sombra, we secured most of the evidence of his dark magic deep within the catacombs underneath the Crystal Palace Throne Room. As for that Book of Forbidden Dark Magic, Princess Cadence handed it over to me after I claimed this Castle as my current residence. I could've sworn that I had it down in the Castle basement inside a room where I sealed it up with two long chains and a lock. For some reason, they found several lock picks lying in front of that door."

"Well, I hope we'll catch those crooks red-handed." Pinkie snarled to herself as she put on her Sherlock Hat and a smoking pipe in her mouth. "This is very intriguing indeed."

"We'll go over this later." Twilight told Pinkie and Fluttershy. "Right now, it's late and I'm tired."

After finishing their conversation, Carrie, Spike, and Twilight went back inside the Castle to rest up for the next day. As for Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, they both went back to their homes and call it a night.


At Ponycadero, Margaret was scratching the walls inside her cell for four hours until the prison guards came up to her cell. Upon hearing them knocking on her cell, Margaret turned around to see two guards standing in front of her. Before she could say anything, one of the Prison guards spoke first.

"Margaret, it's time for breakfast." The guard said in a burly tone.

The moment they opened the cell door, Margaret was immediately clasped in iron shackles, with a metal ball and chain attached to her left hind leg. As they made her way down to the mess hall, Margaret spots Princess Celestia and Princess Luna accompanied by an escort of four Solar Guards and four Bat Pony Guards at the main entrance of the Mental Institution. After eating breakfast at the mess hall, Margaret was escorted to another area where there's phones stationed in both her side and at the side where the Royal Sisters are. As soon as she sat down in front of Princess Celestia, Margaret grabs the phone with her hoof and holds it up to her ear before speaking to them from the other side.

"Hello, Princess Celestia." Margaret said in a silently cranky voice. "How's my daughter doing? She didn't cause any sins in front of you, did she?? TELL ME SHE DIDN'T!!!!"

"Look Mrs. White. Just how long are you going to keep blindly accusing your daughter of her sins, anyway??" Celestia asked while glaring at Margaret in a calm speech. "I mean, look at you, your insane, zealous behavior is putting yourself in even more danger than to everypony else. We have more bigger problems to take care of right now, than rather going over your mental crap. When Princess Twilight brought Carrie to live in Ponyville with her, her friends were able to start off with some very good hospitality. How could you not see that making friends in Ponyville is not a sin?? You tell me!! HOW??"

"I just want to do what's best for my daughter, Princess." Margaret said

"Well, from Carrie's point of view, there is strong evidence that you are not doing a very good job in being a mother to her." Celestia informed. "Unless you could give up being so sinful to yourself and give up treating your daughter and every pony else like sinful devils, including my subjects, I'm not going to let you leave this place, ever!!!"

"You really think you and your purple alicorn princesse can stop me, do you??" Margaret hissed at the white alicorn. "If you really think you can stop me from my destiny, then it is you and Twilight that are being even more sinful than my daughter is."

"You know what?!" Princess Celestia said in frustration for not being able to reason with the crazed old unicorn. "Maybe we'll talk this over when you're being more reasonable and a lot less mental."

After Princess Celestia disengaged with speaking to Margaret White on the phone, Princess Luna stepped forward and used her magic to gain control of the phone before speaking to Margaret White next.

"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't the most sinful princess of all." Margaret said as she sneered at the dark-blue alicorn. "So tell me, Luna. Why did you think that Celestia would forgive you after you attacked her as Nightmare Moon? I thought for sure that any creature consumed by the darkness must be punished for their sins entirely."

"I was just lonely, being the one and only Princess of the Night and Dreams." Luna said while glaring at the cranky unicorn. "Of course, me and my sister used to have disagreements towards each other. We used to fight each other when we were little but that's only because we both got too carried away in doing stupid things. None of that matters anymore because we promised our mother that we would both help rule Equestria balancing both light and darkness under our hoofs."

"Is that so?" Margaret jeered at the night princess. "Well, what about Twilight and Cadence, why did you gave those two Royal Power?? What makes you think that those two could be trusted as new rulers of Equestria?"

"Cadence was one of the direct descendants of the Royal Family of the Crystal Empire that nearly went extinct thanks to the evil reign of King Sombra and that she's Tia's adopted niece." Luna answered intensely. "As for Twilight Sparkle, when Tia brought her to Ponyville, she was able to display all the great qualities of what it takes to become a true princess. And besides, during the time her brother, Shinning Armour, served in the Equestrian Military, he too ascended towards the Royal position after he married Princess Cadence. From our point of view, they're not sins, they are blessings!!!"

"Blessing my flank!!" Margaret grunted in anger. "Just who does that Princess Twilight think she is trying to take my daughter away from me???"

"Well for your information, me and Tia were the ones who decided this, not Twilight alone." Luna said truthfully. "Yet, out of denial, you attacked her and our guards on sight."

"I still wanted to protect my daughter from this sick world of sins!!!" Margaret responded in a deceiving tone. "IS THAT SO WRONG?!!!"

"Well, what you did to your daughter and how much she was hurt after that is wrong!!!" Luna answered sternly. "As far as we can tell, if you really wanted to protect your child, the least you can do is learn how to avoid being abusive or overstrict. Unless you can control yourself first, Carrie will be staying with Princess Twilight from now on. If you excuse us, Tia and I have some unfinished business to attend to. So, you might as well think about what we just said to you."

As Luna disengaged with communicating with Margaret on the phone, turned around and left the Institution with Princess Celestia, the prison guards came up to Margaret and told her that it's time to go back to her cell. However, she refused because Margaret still wanted to give the royal sisters a piece of her mind. Despite this, the guards dragged her by her hind legs and started struggling with the old unicorn as she started resisting them, grabbing onto the phone with both of her hooves. Eventually, one of the jailers pried Margaret's hooves off the phone before they shoved her back into her cell. Outside of the Institution, Luna could not help but to go over the situation that Margaret is in with her elder sister.

"Say Tia?" Princess Luna asked the sun princess. "If we can't find anymore solutions to reason with that cranky old lady, what do we do then?"

"We might as well take Margaret White to Tartarus." Princess Celestia suggested for her younger alicorn sister. "I hope she won't be able to find a way to escape this place until then."


First week; Day 5

It has been 5 days since Carrie was stayed at Twilight's Castle to understand friendship in Ponyville. Even though, things were going smoothly between her and the Mane 6, the investigation behind the thefts in Twilight's Castle still remained unsolved. Despite this, Carrie still continued to learn how to harness and control her telekinesis with Twilight's guidance. After three hours of practice, Carrie and Twilight decided to have lunch in the dinning hall with Rainbow Dash. As soon as they're done eating, Rainbow invited Carrie and Twilight to spectate a Wonderbolts Performance at Manehattan. Without hesitation, both the unicorn and alicorn accepted Rainbow's request as they packed up for the trip to the Manehattan Stadium. As soon as they arrived in Manehattan, Carrie sees very tall buildings from left and right, the Mare Statue, and the Crystaller Statue. Later on, they met up with Applejack and her family and relatives during their last day of vacation in Manehattan. However, they wished to see Rainbow Dash do her performance with the Wonderbolts, in which will take place in the Manehattan Park this afternoon.

"Wow, this a really great city!!!" Carrie said in awe. "If only Sue was there to see this."

"You haven't see anything awesome yet, Carrie." Rainbow Dash said in excitement while still hovering in mid-air. "The Wonderbolts are very famous for their Wicked, Sweet aerial tricks. I've always wanted to join the Wonderbolts ever since I was a little filly."

"I still don't understand why are you all being so nice to me." Carrie said while still doubting to herself. "I mean, this is the first time in 15 years that I ever meet ponies that were able to treat me fairly without question."

"As the Element of Loyalty, I never turn my back on a friend that needs help at anytime, Carrie." Rainbow said enthusiastically. "I may have displayed some stupidity and comedic relief along the way, but that's only because I get too carried away with my own pride sometimes, no offensive though. In fact, you haven't seen what Rarity or Applejack are capable of yet. While I was a little filly, Fluttershy was the first friend that I ever had, way before I met Twi and the others. There were ponies that call me Rainbow Crash, likely becausee always keep running into things since I was a silly, adorable little filly, always full of hyperactive energy. Sometimes, I ended up hurting my own wings when I crash into things. Ultimately, there were times were I have to stay strong and true to myself when defending Fluttershy from her tormentors at Cloudsdale. We both grew up together at that place after all. For a long time, I always though of Fluttershy as if she was like my sister."

"Is that so?" Carrie asked the light-blue pegasus, who is hovering in the air 10 feet above her.

"You heard me. In fact, Twi could be your elder sister." Rainbow Dash said, making the female unicorn blushed out of embarrassment. "When we heard that Twi arrested your crazy mother and gave one of your bullies a restraining order, I thought she might be worth it, don't you agree?! After all, her undisputed, relentless devotion makes her a well-deserved pony noble in Canterlot, just like her elder brother, Shinning Armour."

"I-I don't know. I mean, we just met each other outside of Princess Celestia's school." Carrie said, afraid that Twi and the Mane 5 might be just using her from the start. "What if she started laughing at me in the most insulting way possible, later on? What if she is just using me? I still don't know anything about her, personally!!"

"I'll let you know a little secret about Twi, Carrie." Rainbow Dash informed the shy unicorn. "You're not really the only pony that was being misunderstood of your feelings. During this one week, when Twilight was still a unicorn, she was freaking out, claiming that she had nothing to report to Princess Celestia. We thought it wasn't something to worry about at all, that is until she enchanted her Smarty Pants doll with the "want it, need it" spell. As a result, the entire town of Ponyville was affected by Twi's spell and was fighting over that doll. The next thing we saw was when Princess Celestia appeared above us when the sun came down. She casted a counter-spell that put every pony back to normal. The moment Princess Celestia brought Twi to the Library to discuss every single mistake that she made, we started protesting against the sun princess to not have Twi punished for her mishaps. After hearing what we all had to say, Princess Celestia disregarded Twilight's punishment and instead, expects me and the rest of the Mane 5 to report all of our findings in the Magic of Friendship only when we happened to discover them. Truthfully, from the start, in Spike's point of view, it turns out that Twi just let her own fears get the best out of her."

After explaining Twilight's mishaps and misunderstanding towards Carrie, both she and Rainbow Dash started laughing their heads off as they collapsed on their backs tumbling out of such sense of humor.

"Man Rainbow, that was the most funniest story I ever heard about Twilight." Carrie cackled as she got up on her hooves again.

"BWA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Rainbow laughed hysterically. "I know right?? That Twi can be quite a crack up sometimes. You should've seen the look of her face when that happened; it was priceless!!!"

"I heard that, Rainbow Dash." Twilight spoke out of annoyance as she appeared right behind the two laughing ponies.

"Sorry, Twi. I still want to cheer Carrie up by sharing your experience of being misunderstood to her." Rainbow Dash explained in a sheepish tone. "No offense."

"Howdy, every pony." Applejack appeared with two earth ponies. "Are ya all ready to see the Wonderbolt Performance this afternoon?!"

As Applejack's sibling appeared from behind her, Carrie sees a huge red stallion with the blond mane and a little earth pony filly that had a big red ribbon tied to her mane behind her head. The red stallion had a cutie mark of a big green apple and the little filly had a cutie mark of a little shield with a purple apple in the middle. Before Carrie could say anything, Applejack introduces the two earth ponies to her.

"Carrie, ah like you ta meet my brother Big Mac and my little sister Apple Bloom." Applejack said as the two approached the female unicorn.

"Howdy." Apple Bloom chirped as she got closer to the female unicorn.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both, I'm Carrie White." Carrie said as she nervously introduced herself to the two earth ponies.

After going over what Carrie said to them, Applejack's siblings felt pity for her. However, they all escorted Carrie to the Manehattan Park, while Rainbow Dash prepares for the aerial performance with Spitfire and the rest of her team. As Applejack, her siblings, Twilight, and Carrie sat on the bleachers, Carrie goes up to Twilight before going over what Rainbow Dash just said about her.

"So Twilight, Rainbow told about how you were misunderstood by her and the rest of your friends. How did that made you feel?" Carrie asked the purple alicorn.

"Well, it made feel like that I'm going crazy because I was running out of ideas." Twilight explained. "I thought for sure that if I can't find a problem to solve, I'll make a problem myself."

"And it almost went from bad to worse?" Carrie asked further.

"I guess you could say that." Twilight responded. "I thought for sure that I need to send in reports to Princess Celestia every week. But because I missed the deadline, I thought I was going to get sent to magic kindergarden in Canterlot."

Upon hearing Twilight's negative thoughts, Carrie started laughing again much to purple alicorn's little annoyance.

"Magic Kindergarden?!! That's ridiculous." Carrie said still laughing at what Twilight just said.

"That's what Spike thought too." Twilight acknowledged. "Not that it matters anymore, I'll still do my best to help others only when they need to."

"Hey y'all!!! The Wonderbolts show is about ta start!!!" Applejack told the alicorn and unicorn out loud.

At the beginning of the show, two rows of ponies raised the trumpets to introduce the Wonderbolts, while the P.A speaker makes their announcement to the public.

"Mares and gentlecolts, fillies and foals of all ages!" The P.A speaker spoke to the crowd at the Manehattan Park. "Look to the skies and prepare to be awestruck by the incredible flying prowess of... the Wonderbolts!"

As Rainbow Dash and Wonderbolts make their grand entrance from the clear-blue sky, the entire crowd of ponies were cheering for them. Some fillies are wearing caps and shirts to represent their favorite Wonderbolts. On the other side of the bleachers, Carrie spots two elderly pegasus cheering for Rainbow Dash, along with a little light-brown pegasus filly.

"Twilight, who are they cheering for Rainbow Dash?!" Carrie asked the alicorn as she pointed out to them with her hoof.

"That would be Rainbow Dash's parents, Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles." Twilight explained. "As for the filly next to them, that would be Scootaloo, one of Rainbow's biggest fans."

"I wish my mother and father were there to take me places that I found exciting." Carrie muttered to herself as she let her tears fall silently. "I'm so glad that you and your friends were able to take me places. I mean, when I was stuck in that wretched house with my deranged mother, it felt like a total prison there with no means of escape."

Upon seeing Carrie cry silently in happiness, due to the fact that she was able to find her freedom with hanging out with her new friends, Twilight embraced Carrie in her hooves. As Carrie looked up to Twilight, she sees the alicorn smiling at her. As she smiled back at the purple alicorn, she felt that deep down, Carrie sees a sisterly figure within Twilight Sparkle. After she wiped away her tears, she turned her face to continue watching the Wonderbolts do their performances in the sky.

The Wonderbolts were doing all sorts of aerial dives, barrel rolls, climbing up and falling with styles, and passing each other. Next, they started diving through the white clouds. The moment the Wonderbolts made contact with them, the clouds disappear immediately. After clearing up the skies of all the clouds above the Manehattan park, the Wonderbolts formed up in a spearhead formation, with Spitfire in the middle and ahead of the group and Rainbow Dash at the far left of the group. The moment they dived down, the Wonderbolts Team flew back up, leaving behind a smoky trail. As they spread out, the Wonderbolts unleashed a smoky trail that formed into a giant waterfall up in the sky. Upon seeing this climatic performance, the entire crowd was going wild as they cheered for the Wonderbolts with encores and awe. Even Carrie finds this Wonderbolt performance very exciting.

"Oh, Twilight, this is so awesome." Carrie said in a happy tone. "I wish I could see more from Rainbow Dash and the Wonderbolts."

"Well, maybe next time we'll see more." Twilight responded while keeping Carrie's hopes up.

After the Wonderbolts ended their performance, they flew back to their HQ, while Rainbow Dash met up with her parents and her friends at the sidelines. They celebrated Rainbow's Manehattan performance at The Cantering Cook restaurant. As they ate dinner, Carrie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight all laughed together, along with Applejack's family, Rainbow Dash's parents, and Scootaloo. The moment they finished dinner, Applejack and her family went back to their apartment to rest up before heading back to Ponyville. As for Rainbow Dash's parents, they went back to Cloudsdale. As for Carrie, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight, they went back home to Ponyville by train. After all exciting things that Carrie saw today, she felt like she belonged to the outside world than rather inside her mother's house. As a matter of fact, she felt like that after Twilight took her to various places all over Ponyville and all over Manehattan, Carrie just realized that she be better living off with her instead of her mother. Upon learning so much from Twilight and her friends, Carrie concluded that she will not have to worry about her past anymore.


Back at the Castle of the Two Sisters, Chris spent more than 3 hours trying to find a spell that will drive Carrie bananas. Eventually, she was able to find a dark spell that will make Carrie invoke her deepest nightmares, as if she'll be experiencing terrible, dark illusions. In addition, Chris found a dark magic spell that will put Carrie under mind-control and with its power, she'll start bringing destruction to every pony around her. Upon reading about those two spells, Chris started smiling to herself in an evil tone.

"MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Chris cackled like an evil maniac. "With those two spells combined into one, no pony will ever see this one coming!! They'll all die before Carrie's might and then she'll face her ultimate punishment by the Royal Sister themselves; even Princess Twilight will learn the error of her ways when socializing with that little loser!!!!"

As Chris laughter intensifies, the rest of her friends and Billy and his gang could hear her laughing from a mile away. However, they ignored Chris' laughing because they're still planning to not just humiliate Carrie, but also to rig Carrie into making every pony think that she is an enemy of the entire world and must be destroyed.


At Canterlot, Sue requested an audience with her childhood friend and fiance. As soon as she went to the School of Gifted Unicorns, Sue was able to find him at the main entrance, waiting for her. The moment Sue approached to where her friend was at, he revealed himself to be a male unicorn with a cerulean body with the Viridian Mane and Tail, who bears the cutie mark of a Golden Rose. Upon seeing him in person, Sue announces his name.

"Tommy Ross, I would like to have a request for you." Sue asked the unicorn stallion.

"Yes my dear. What is it?" Tommy Ross asked Sue.

"Do you think you'll help accompany Carrie to the Grand Galloping Gala when the time comes?" Sue said as she asked Tommy.