• Published 3rd Nov 2017
  • 2,132 Views, 32 Comments

MLP: Carrie - efug25g



A shy unicorn named Carrie White is suffering from a misunderstood life in the School of Gifted Unicorns. When Princess Twilight Sparkle heard about the incidents that Carrie is suffering from she decides to takes action.

  • ...
9
 32
 2,132

The Wrath of Margaret White

Shortly after school, Princess Celestia escorted Carrie White out of the entrance, followed by several of her royal guards. At the entrance, a royal caravan appeared before them. The moment the caravan stopped, the doors opened, revealing a young purple alicorn with a dark-blue mane and tail with two purple and pink stripes on it. She bears the cutie mark of a pink star with little white stars surrounding it. She happens to be none other than Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship. Behind her, Twilight is accompanied by Flash Sentry, the orange Pegasus with the blue mane that bears the cutie mark of a blue shield with a lighting bolt in the middle, and three other guard ponies.


"Carrie White, I'd like you to meet Princess Twilight Sparkle." Princess Celestia said as she introduced the shy unicorn to the young purple alicorn. "Just remember, I already taught her everything on how to study the magic of friendship and for that she, above all else, succeeded in which no pony has done before."

Upon seeing Twilight up close and person, Carrie immediately bowed down at her hooves before getting back up.

"Hello. So, you must be Carrie White." Twilight spoke in a calm, happy voice. "It's been a pleasure to meet you. Princess Luna told me about the problems you're facing in this school. Well, despite that, I have never in all my years I have faced this much excruciating pressure before when I tried to fit right in."

"P-Please, your highness." Carrie pleaded while holding both of her hooves together and kneeling below right where Twilight is. "I-I can't stand being humiliated any longer. I'm begging you, p-please help me!!!"

"You've got nothing to worry about Carrie. I'll do my best to help you manage your friendships but first things first." Twilight acknowledged before issuing her decisions towards the white female unicorn. "I may need to speak with your mother before I can take you into my protective custody."

Upon hearing what Princess Twilight had to say, Carrie could not help but worry from the fact that her mother wouldn't stop mistreating her on the day that she was born. It's just like it was yesterday. For her experience, Carrie's mother, Margaret White, is an abusive, religiously fanatical female unicorn who always keeps forcing Carrie to pray in an isolated dark room back at home. Every time that Margaret forced Carrie to pray for forgiveness, it gets worse. Rumor has it that ever since she learned about how Princess Celestia banished Nightmare Moon, a.k.a Princess Luna, to the moon, she makes devotions towards the sun princess in hoping that everything she does will help rid the world of all darkness and sin. Unfortunately, there were rumors in Canterlot that Celestia is planning to put Margaret into an insane asylum due to her religiously insane behavior. Despite how her mother sees her doing sinful things, whether they're true or not, Carrie was hoping that by living with Twilight Sparkle, she might be able to get away from the horrors of her past and her deprived childhood. As a matter of fact, whatever Twilight will do to Margaret depending on her mood, Carrie was hoping that she will no longer worry about her mother anymore.

As soon as Twilight, Carrie, and Twilight's guards arrived at the White's residential house, they see windows partially broken, smashed up wooden floors, several scratches and cracks all over the walls of the house, and a couple of broken objects all over the front porch. Undaunted by such a horrid sight, Twilight Sparkle marched forward up the steps and knocked onto the front door with her right front hoof, hoping to get a response from Carrie's mother.

"Margaret White, this is Princess Twilight Sparkle." The purple alicorn announced to herself as she stood in front of the doorway. "We need to request your approval for taking your daughter into our custody."

After a few minutes of silence, the doors slowly opened wide. Out of the shadows, a gaunt-looking female unicorn appeared before Twilight Sparkle. She is Margaret White. She's happens to be a pale-tanned unicorn that has wrinkles all over her coat and ugly-looking bags under her eyes, looking like that she hadn't got enough sleep at all due to her mental, untreated Schizophrenia. She had a black, dirty-looking mane and tail and is bearing the cutie mark of a white holy cross. After hearing what Twilight just said, Margaret's eyes narrowed in anger. Before any pony could do anything, Margaret White immediately jumped on top of Twilight Sparkle, much to her surprise and horror. Twilight's eyes widen with shock as Margaret pinned her down to the ground and attempted to strangle the life out of her with both of her hooves.

"YOU DARE TAKE MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME, YOU LITTLE WHORE???" Margaret snapped loudly with her horn lighting up in a white aura. "NO!!! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. SHE IS NOT TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE AT ALL!! CARRIE MUST PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS OFF ALL THE SINS SHE'S......."

Before Margaret could say another word, Twilight used her magic to unleash a stun spell at her face, making her lose her grip on the purple alicorn. While she was being stunned, Twilight ordered her guards to arrest and restrain the fanatical unicorn from doing any more damage to her or to Carrie White. As Twilight got up, with the help of Flash Sentry, she sees Margaret furiously struggling with Twilight's guards. In less than a minute, the zealous unicorn bit one guard in the neck and punched him in the eye, knocking him to the ground, kicked the second guard in the groin, and grabbed the third guard by the face and kneed him with her left hind leg, breaking nose. As a result, all three guards moaned in pain while clutching their injures for a few minutes. However, just when Margaret broke free from the guards' grip and before she could attack Twilight again, Flash Sentry threw a hard punch at Margaret in the stomach with his right hoof. After taking the full brunt from the pegasus guard, Margaret collapsed onto the ground in pain while holding her stomach with her hooves.

"Sorry Mrs. White, but this is the only way for your daughter to start her life over again without putting up with any more suffering." Twilight Sparkle said as she took a breather from getting strangled. "Whether you like or not, I do believe that Carrie deserves a more better life than rather just being tormented at school or forced to do something she doesn't enjoy doing. In fact, if you're not going to settle this peacefully between us, then I'll have no choice but to isolate you in a more complexed, secured area; away from Carrie White. GUARDS!! LOCK MARGARET WHITE IN THE MAXIMUM SECURITY MENTAL INSTITUTION OF PONYCADERO!!!"

After hearing Twilight bellowing orders in a Royal Canterlot voice, the guards got back up on their hooves and grabbed Margaret by the arms and restrained her. This time, they immediately stuff her in a straight-jacket harness, put a muzzle on her face, and used a magic seal on her horn, preventing her from doing any more damage. Just when the prison wagon arrived at the White Residence, they dragged Margaret White inside the wagon but not before she makes her final speech in front of Twilight and Carrie.

"THIS ISN'T OVER, YOU LITTLE ROYAL WHORE!!!" Margaret roared at Twilight Sparkle and Carrie. "I WILL FIND A WAY TO BREAK FREE FROM THAT WRETCHED PLACE AND WHEN I DO, I'LL HUNT YOU BOTH DOWN AND MAKE YOU BOTH PAY FOR YOUR SINS!!!!!"

After the guards forced her into the prison wagon, they hauled Margaret White off the streets disappearing from Twilight's and Carrie's sight. Upon seeing her mother taking her overzealous rage out on the purple alicorn, Carrie just stood there completely stunned with fear in her eyes. However, Twilight stood tall and stronger while comforting the scared unicorn mare in her hooves, telling her that its okay and that she promised her that the princess will fill a couple of restraining orders on the rest of Carrie's tormentors.

"Oh, Twilight. Why me??" Carrie sobbed as she cried in Twilight's arms. "Why do they have to hurt me so badly?? Why???"

"It's alright Carrie. As long as you're in my custody, I'll won't let anything bad happen to you anymore. I promise." Twilight said as she let the female unicorn cry for a few minutes before moving on.

Just when Carrie and Twilight went to the train station for a departure towards Ponyville, Sun Snell showed up and bowed down at Twilight's hooves before any pony could say anything. As soon as Sue got up on her hooves again, she went to check up on Carrie, despite the incident back at the School of Gifted Unicorns.

"Carrie, I'm really sorry for not being able to stand up for you back there." Sue said in a sympathetic way. "I mean, I thought it was funny at first but if I were to make real friends like Princess Twilight did, then the least I can do is stop making fun of every pony first, as well as taking advantage of their mishaps."

"Well Sue, you might as well accept the consequences for your actions because I did received word a few weeks ago that you accidentally spilled some water all over the school cafeteria, in which made Carrie slip over. As a result for your negligence, Carrie almost injured her back. They also said that you wouldn't stop laughing at her for several minutes after she was painfully humiliated." Twilight said informing the ex-bully of her delinquency while giving her a stern look. "Even if some pony like me were to be popular at school, they still have to be really careful in what they're doing; that is by following the rules of your peers and by not acting like a total big shot into thinking that he or she is better than the rest. You still have a lot to learn about studying friendship, Sue."

"I understand, your majesty." Sue responded while feeling regret over Carrie's situation. "I'll still try to keep in touch with you and Carrie at Ponyville as soon as possible."

"You have nothing to worry about, Sue." Twilight acknowledged. "She will be under my protection from now on and if I ever catch those dimwits harassing Carrie again, they'll have to deal with me instead."

"Thank you, Princess." Sue replied as she left the train station.

After Sue disappeared, Twilight helped Carrie pack up her bags and load them up into the baggage cart. Just when the train arrived, Twilight and Sue went on board, leaving their luggage at the storage car, and made found seatings at one of the passenger cars. Just as soon as Carrie sat on a couch across from Twilight, she notices that several other unicorns were snickering and started muttering phrases like "Creepy Carrie," "Carrie is a wimp," "Carrie is a whore," and "Carrie sucks." Ultimately, Twilight turned around to face the other ponies who are making sick jokes about Carrie and gave them a scary-looking glare at them. Upon seeing Twilight staring at them in a defensively, hostile manner, the ponies slowly backed away in fear and left the passenger car that Twilight and Carrie are in without saying another word.


Meanwhile at Ponycadero, the royal guards were still having a hard time trying to secure Margaret White into one of the holding cells after she was involuntary admitted into the institution. Upon making a clearance through the security checkpoint, they were able to uncover documents from the White Residence stating that Margaret had a history of mental disorders that remained untreated for nearly 15 years. After signing in the application for her involuntary admission at Ponycadero, Margaret White was getting dragged by the royal guards for refusing cooperation, screaming that she needs to punish sinners in the name of Faust. Despite her wild rantings, the guards finally threw her into holding cell 2BA at the second floor of Ponycadero.

"SOMEDAY, YOU WILL ALL REGRET FOR YOUR SINS!!!" Margaret screeched as she relentlessly banged on the cell door with all her might. "THAT ROYAL WHORE WILL REGRET THE DAY SHE CROSS PATHS WITH ME, ALONG WITH THAT WRETCHED DAUGHTER OF MINE!!!!!"

Author's Note:

For anypony who is wondering, Ponycadero is a Mental Institution that was mentioned in MLP: Without Magic from this web link:

https://perfectblue97.deviantart.com/gallery/52537170/Without-Magic