• Published 9th Oct 2017
  • 2,144 Views, 10 Comments

Bendy and the Ink Machine: Alternate Story - FandomPlays1234



Bendy was supposed to be a cartoon for kids, now Starlight is called in to investigate the dangerous past of Joey Drew

  • ...
6
 10
 2,144

Chapter 1: Reviving the Ink Demon

"Come on Henry how bad can it be?" Starlight asked.

"Trust me Starlight it's terrible," answered Henry.

It's been 30 years since Joey Drew's Cartoons was shut down. It was after Celestia caught Henry trying to use satanic rituals to bring Bendy to life. She couldn't have anyone using dark magic in her kingdom so she forced him to shut down the project. He refused of course and told her he'd do it deep underground below the surface where nobody could sense it. He had somehow convinced her and kept his word. Surprisingly it worked and nothing had happened after his promise. That was the problem nothing happened, Joey Drew's presence had vanished completely and a rumor of a curse had started up so Celestia shut down the place for good. Henry was dishearten to hear that his friend had gone missing, but recently he had received a letter from him, he asked Celestia and she agreed but he also had to investigate the place to find evidence that the studio wasn't cursed.

"Well if we get into trouble, The Great and Powerful Trixie shall keep us safe," said Trixie.

"Ok So I know it's Celestia's orders but did we really have to bring HER with us?" asked Henry pointing a hoof at Trixie.

"I know it's bad, but try and let it pass for now," said Starlight.

"Actually what Joey was doing was worst and after visiting his workshop you'll know," said Henry. Starlight shrugged and the three continued to Joey's workshop in silence. After several moments the group came to a stop in front of an old worn down building. "Here we are," said Henry.

"Wow this place has seen better days," said Starlight.

"Ditto," said Trixie. Henry walked over to the door and opened the lock.

"Come in," said Henry. Both Trixie and Starlight walked in followed by Henry. The first thing the two noticed was that the place had not been giving off a lot colors. The place looked like it had been trashed cause there was papers left in last place they had been and several pieces of wood was also starting to come off with ink pouring down the walls. They also noticed a giant cut out of a character with half cut out pie eyes and and a wide grin.

"Wow this uh seems pretty dull," said Starlight.

"It HAS been thirty years, but anyway let's see what Joey has to show us," said Henry.

"What now?" asked Trixie.

"Might as well go check out the Ink Machine," said Henry.

"Alright then," said Starlight. And so the two followed Henry as he led them through halls of Joey's workshop. While walking they noticed several items like a plush, a book and other knick knacks lying around but it was the cartoon cut out that caught their eyes the most.

"Sweet Celestia that's creepy," said Starlight looking at one of the cut-outs.

"That's Bendy Joey's creation," said Henry.

"Bendy and sheep songs, staring Boris the Wold," said Trixie reading off of a poster.

"Ah yes Boris I remember that guy," said Henry.

"Another one of Joey's creations I guess," said Starlight.

"Well here we are," said Joey leading the two into a large room with a giant machine.

"So this is the Ink Machine, hmph wonder how you turn it on?" asked Trixie.

"Who knows, Joey built it so he must've left a switch somewhere," answered Henry.

Starlight walked over and began inspecting the machine,"I don't see a switch anywhere," she said.

"There must've been some other way to turn it on, let's try heading to the breaker room, Joey used to hang out there occasionally," said Henry. The two followed Henry out the door. The three continued to walk down the halls and explore as they made their way down to the breaker room.

"So what exactly happened to Joey?" asked Starlight.

"I don't know, but Bendy had been rejected by several T.V. studios saying that it looked like a copy of cartoons from the old days, Joey wasn't the same after that," answered Henry.

"Well I'm sorry to hear-" But she was interrupted when a piece of board suddenly fell from the ceiling causing her to yelp.

"Don't worry it's just the old age this place has been going through," said Henry. Starlight didn't seem to like the fact that Trixie was snickering at her reaction towards falling board. "Ok so I'm pretty sure the Ink Machine is right so-,"

"Um Henry what is that?" asked Starlight.

"What is what?" asked Henry. He walked over to see what Starlight was pointing at only to find a dead Boris in the room to the left. The three walked over and looked at him in disgust "Oh my Celestia, Joey what were you doing?" asked Henry.

"Who's Laughing Now?" Trixie said reading of the wall.

"Oh that must've been Joey's," said Henry.

"I don't like this let's go," said Starlight

"Alright," said Henry walking out the room with Trixie and Starlight following behind. Henry led the two into the room on the right where several pedestals and pictures with six different items was. Across from Henry was a lever that activated the main power. "Alright how do I get this to work?" asked Henry.

Starlight looked around the room,"Maybe we have to find all these items and bring them here?" she suggested.

"I guess, Joey DID have every employee donate an item from their workstation," said Henry.

"So we have to find six items," said Trixie.

"It would be easier if we split up," said Henry.

"Agree," said Starlight. The three walked out only to be jump scared by a cut-out of Bendy.

"Who put this here?" asked Henry.

"I don't know but somehow I'm getting chills," said Trixie.

"Well let's just go find those items and pretend like that didn't happen. And so the three went off on their own way to find the six items. Henry went off to find the Cogwheel and wrench, while Starlight went off to find the bottle of ink and the book, while Trixie went off to look for the creepy doll and the music disc. Starlight had managed to find a book but somehow the bottle of ink couldn't be found.

"Where is it?" she grumbled. She eventually came to an area where an old work desk was sitting in the corner with a recorder sitting next to it. Starlight walked over and turned on the recorder as a stallion's voice could be heard.

At this point, I don't get what Joey's planning for the company The animations sure aren't getting finished on time anymore And I simply don't see why we need this.....machine It's noisy, it's messy and who needs THAT much ink anyway?

"I agree," said Starlight.

Also get this, Joey had each of us DONATE something from our workstation. We put them on this little pedestals in the break room

"That must be what we're looking for," said Starlight.

To help 'Appease the Gods' Joey says, 'keep things going' Starlight raised an eyebrow looking confused. I think he's lost his mind, but hey he, writes the checks

"He's definitely gone crazy that's for sure," said Starlight.

But I tell you what, if ONE MORE of these pipes burst, I'M OUTTA HERE The recorder then cut out.

"That's it I guess," said Starlight. She walked over to the desk to find the bottle of ink sitting on the desk. "Well that's it I should head back," Starlight turned around with the items in her magic and made her way back. The three met up with each other each of them two items in hand or magic.

"Good looks like that's all of it," said Henry. He led the two into the room and all three of them placed their items on their rightful pedestals. "Ok that's all of it, now I just need to get the ink flowing, somehow there's a switch nearby," said Henry.

"Great more searching," said Trixie.

"Relax I know where it is," said Henry. "Follow me," Trixie rolled her eyes as she followed Henry and Starlight out the door. The two were led down several hallways and eventually past be the hall with the recorder.

"It should be this way," said Henry leading the two down a long hallway.

"Oh great a long hall-" But Trixie was suddenly jump scared by a cut-out Bendy poking his head out from around the corner.

"Sweet Celestia don't do that!" hissed Trixie. The two continued to walk down with Starlight snickering at Trixie. "Shut up," said Trixie blushing. The three ended up in a room with a couple of chairs and a projector that suddenly activated showing a small animation of Bendy. Henry walked around the corner to pull a lever that read ink pressure.

"Ok that's done now let's head back to the break room," said Henry. Once again the two followed Henry back while the sound of ink flowing through the pipes rang out over them. Henry walked over and pulled the lever to the main power once he got back. But as soon as he did the items suddenly vanished and the room went dark.

"Ohh kay what the hay?" asked Trixie.

"Come on maybe we can turn on the Ink Machine now," said Henry. The two groaned as they followed Joey one last time back to the room where the Ink Machine was located.

"Oh what the hay we can't even enter that room now," said Trixie upon seeing the room to the Ink Machine was boarded up.

"Maybe we can still get in if we pull off the boards," said Starlight walking over. But just as Starlight came close an Ink creature resembling Bendy popped out making Starlight scream.

"Starlight!" Henry quickly ran over to help his friend.

"What in Equestria!?" Starlight screamed.

"Uh guys," said Trixie. The three noticed that the entire place was suddenly being swallowed up by ink.

"We gotta get outta here," said Henry.

"But what about evidence?" asked Trixie. Just as she asked that, Bendy hissed at her reaching out towards Starlight.

"On second thought let's just go," said Trixie. Henry helped Starlight up and the three ran towards the exit. The exit was finally in sight and the three ran, but just as they got close to the door, the floor beneath them gave out and the three fell down. They eventually crashed into a room where the only exit was boarded up.

"Ow," said Starlight.

"The Creator Lied to us?" asked Trixie.

"I don't know what that means, but I'm getting out of here as soon as I find us an exit," said Henry.

"How about use this," said Starlight pulling off an Axe from it's holders.

"This will definitely come in handy," said Henry taking the Axe. He walked over to the boarded entryway and began bashing the wood off it. "Come on," said Henry. The two ran up to Henry and followed him as he continued to bash wood off the walls. They were soon led into a room that looked like what Celestia had mentioned.

"Oh mother of Equestria, coffins and a pentagram," said Henry. Suddenly a loud bang was heard and Henry collapsed on the floor unconscious.

"HENRY!" Starlight screamed running over to him. Next to her Trixie let out a grunt as she too collapsed on the ground unconscious. "TRIXIE!" She tried to walk over to her, but then a third bang was heard coming from behind and a strong pain in the head caused her to collapse onto the ground. Then everything went black.

Author's Note:

Chapter complete. So now we got the ending to the first chapter. And now the three are in the heart of the studio. But will they be able to survive the likes of Joey Drew's creation. you'll have to keep reading to find out.