• Published 9th Oct 2017
  • 2,139 Views, 10 Comments

Bendy and the Ink Machine: Alternate Story - FandomPlays1234



Bendy was supposed to be a cartoon for kids, now Starlight is called in to investigate the dangerous past of Joey Drew

  • ...
6
 10
 2,139

Bonus Chapter: Gospel of Dismay

It was several days since Henry, Starlight, and Trixie left Joey's Studio and things have started to die down. Today was just another one of those ordinary days where Starlight and Henry was sitting at Celestia's dinning table eating breakfast.

"I'm glad we got out of there," said Starlight.

"Yeah," said Henry. "But I do miss Sammy though,"

"I heard," said Celestia. "I'm sorry you had to see your best friend in that state," Celestia apologized.

"It's not your fault your highness," said Henry shoving in a piece of pancake in his mouth.

"Trixie is still recovering from her experience and won't even want to talk about it," said Starlight.

"Of course who wouldn't," asked Henry. The three began to laugh just as a knock was heard from outside the dining hall door.

"Come in," Celestia invited. The door opened as a royal guard walked in with a radio.

"Message to Henry and Starlight Glimmer," said the guard.

"For us?" asked Starlight confused. The guard walked over and pushed the radio onto the table and turned it on as a upbeat song began to flow out of the radio's speaker followed by a squeaky male voice.

"Hey there Henry, it's me Bendy and today me and my pals Boris and Alice wrote this little song for you and your friends enjoy," said Bendy.

Bendy "Let's hope this time we can get this band back together again!"

Suddenly a deeper voice, assuming it was Boris's began to sing.

Boris "You join the underground cabaret today!"

Bendy "Well hey there tell me your name,"

Boris "You try to run and tell the world, but you're stranded in a darkened cave,"

Bendy "Oh Henry we hate you the same!"

Boris "So listen up my friend, there's more than meets the eye, you power up the studio and bring them to life!" "Now play the beat trickles through the halls, or else you're life is nevermore, don't worry chum, it's not the music that dies, now listen up!"

Bendy "Our life support machine was brought to life by remarkable hands!" "Forget about the hell we've seen, the time has come to revive our band," "So bang the drums to rhythm captivating the beat, and press the keys on the piano for the ritual please, the song's alive with the night, with your help we'll revive the devil's advocate, is staring right through your lies,"

The next verse was sung by a female obviously being Alice as Bendy had mentioned earlier.

Alice "You're just returning our old strings tonight,"

Bendy "I hope you turn on the light now!"

Bendy "Can I get an Amen in here? (AMEN!) you see the magic of art, it would tear you apart if you knew, can I get an Amen in here? (AMEN!), this magic was fueled by your heart, but the dreams in eyes were untrue, he had bigger plans for the band, by demand, we came back to this darkened cell, you're gonna break us out of this hell!"

The next few notes, Henry, Starlight, and Celestia got closer ready for the next verse.

Bendy "We've been stars, since the rhythm days, but our instruments have all grown tired, and in the end our only dream was to dance, they took the dance away and we got retired, but that was long ago, we have a new change of face, we've turned it up a couple notches with a brand new pace!" "You think they all just erased us, betrayed us, enslaved us, but the deed is done, and now we want to get out, now listen up!"

Boris "Ain't it nice to be underground with a good ol' friend like me?"

Bendy "A friend like me yeah,"

Boris "So you notice that sign, we ain't lying, but sit down and take a seat,"

Bendy "Take a seat!"

Boris "There's an exit for sure, but that's for schmucks, but a little bit of ink, and a couple of bucks!" "We can reopen the curtains and show off the strut!" "But for goodness sake!" "YOU GOTTA JUST BELIEVE!"

Alice "You're just returning our old strings tonight,"

Bendy "I hope you turn on the light now!"

Bendy "Can I get an Amen in here? (AMEN!) you see the magic of art, it would tear you apart if you knew, can I get an Amen in here? (AMEN!), this magic was fueled by your heart, but the dreams in eyes were untrue, he had bigger plans for the band, by demand, we came back to this darkened cell, you're gonna break us out,"

Suddenly Sammy's voice was heard coming from the radio catching Henry's attention.

"Sammy!" Henry called out.

Sammy "Go to sleep my little sheep, it's time to rest your head whether alive or dead, I am the keeper of the key that will set us all free, I bring the demon back to life (Bring the demon back to life!)" "There's a song I sing shows us the light, even in the lighter side of hell we sing with delight, play the notes that I require, this will please my desires, you have given me the tools to restart this fire!"

Bendy "There's a twisted fate that controls us and betrays us, my friends have a death wish and all of this is him to blame," "Now we've brought him to his knees, your only hope to escape this is to embrace this, we need your help to keep this demon at bay," "LET'S END THIS TODAY!"

Bendy "You're the conductor of this performance now Henry,"

Boris "Will you take their word or ours?"

Alice "Golly I hope this works,"

Bendy "You turned on this machine, now you have to believe!"

Bendy "Can I get an Amen in here? (AMEN!) you see the magic of art, it would tear you apart if you knew, can I get an Amen in here? (AMEN!), this magic was fueled by your heart, but the dreams in eyes were untrue, he had bigger plans for the band, by demand, we came back to this world of grey, WELCOME TO THE GOSPEL OF DISMAY!!!!!'

Bendy "Welcome to the Gospel of Dismay,"

With that the song cut and the radio shut off. Both Henry and Starlight looked at each other and blinked.

"You heard that right?" asked Henry.

"Sure did," answered Starlight.

"Um your majesty I hope you wouldn't mind if we go see Trixie would you?" asked Henry.

"Be my guest," said Celestia. Henry quickly grabbed the radio and ran out followed by Starlight.

"Poor Trixie," said Celestia.

"Do you think she'll be alright?" asked the guard.

"I think she'll be fine," answered Celestia. But just as she answered, Trixie's scream could be heard from the distance.

"Never mind," said Celestia chuckling.

Author's Note:

Ta-da Bonus Chapter! So this is after Henry, Starlight, and Trixie managed to escape from Bendy. To those of you who don't know, this is another Bendy and Ink Machine song written by the same composer of "Build our Machine" This one is called "Gospel of Dismay," written by DaGames. If you wan to listen to this song for yourself go check it out on youtube. And also subscribe to DaGames for his awesome content. I give DaGames credit for both "Build our Machine" and "Gospel of Dismay," both amazing work. Keep it up.