• Published 9th Oct 2017
  • 2,139 Views, 10 Comments

Bendy and the Ink Machine: Alternate Story - FandomPlays1234



Bendy was supposed to be a cartoon for kids, now Starlight is called in to investigate the dangerous past of Joey Drew

  • ...
6
 10
 2,139

Chapter 2: Sammy, Ink, and Bacon Soup

"Henry wake up, please wake up," Starlight shook him praying to Celestia he wasn't dead.

"Ow my head," said Henry getting up. "What happened?" he asked.

"You were hit in the head by somepony or something," answered Starlight.

"Oh great," said Henry.

"Nopony's coming," said Trixie looking back down the hallway.

"Well I guess there's only one thing to do: Press on, see if if I can find us a way out," said Henry. "Where's my axe?"

"Here," said Starlight giving Henry the Axe.

Henry nodded as he walked over to the only exit available and bashed the wood off the door. "Come along you two," he said opening the door. Starlight and Trixie followed Henry down the stairs and through the hallway being greeted by another Bendy cut-out with candles and several cans lying all over the floor.

"He will set us free," said Henry reading off the wall.

Trixie walked over and picked up one of the cans,"Bacon Soup?"

"How did this place get so big?" asked Henry looking around.

"Hey look," said Starlight walking over to another record sitting on a lone shelf. Starlight hit the play button as a familiar voice flowed out from the speakers.

He appears from the shadows to rain his sweet blessings upon me.

"Wait that's Sammy's voice!" Henry said.

"Sammy?" Starlight asked.

"Sammy Lawrence, a good friend of mine when I still worked here," answered Henry.

The figure of ink that shines in the darkness. I see you my savior, I pray you hear me.

"Savior?" asked Trixie with a disgusted look on her face.

"He must be talking about Bendy," suggested Starlight.

Those old songs... Yes, I still sing them. For I know you are coming to save me.

"Save him?" asked Henry. Did something bad happen to him, why else would be calling Bendy his savior right?

And I will be swept into your final, loving embrace.

"Somehow I think that's a lie," said Trixie.

But, love requires sacrifice Can I get an Amen?

"Nope," said Trixie. Just as the record cut off, from somewhere a voice repeated.

"I said, Can I get an Amen?"

"Sammy is that you?" Henry called out. No response. "Sammy are you there?" Henry called out. Once again nobody responded.

"Come on Henry let's go," said Starlight.

"Yeah ok," said Henry. Starlight could tell he was upset that Sammy didn't respond. Henry continued to lead the group through the silent halls. Everything was fine until they reached a certain hallway flooded with Ink.

"Oh great more ink," groaned Henry.

"The great and powerful Trixie is not walking through that," said Trixie looking disgusted.

"Come on Trixie we don't have time to do this," said Starlight. Suddenly Henry picked up Trixie and placed her on his back looking annoyed.

"Better?" asked Henry.

"Very," answered Trixie grinning.

"Alright let's go," said Henry walking into the flooded hallway. Starlight groaned and rolled her eyes as she followed him in. The two continued to slosh through the hallway while Trixie held her tail so that ink wouldn't get on it.

"For Celestia's sake Trixie it's only ink," groaned Starlight. Trixie was about to talk back when Henry suddenly spoke up.

"Hello, Excuse me can you help us! Hello?" Starlight and Trixie looked up to see a figure covered in ink and wearing brown suspenders and a mask walking to the left side of the hallway. Henry hurriedly climbed up the stairs followed by Starlight and looked to the left only to see the figure had somehow disappeared. "Where the hell did he go?"

"Hey Henry there's a gate over here!" Starlight called out from the right. Henry and Trixie walked over to see a closed gate.

"We need to get power into this gate somehow, should be a couple of switches nearby. Then maybe we can open it," said Henry.

"Three switches huh," said Starlight.

"I'll backtrack you two stay here if you want," said Henry running off.

"I'm going too," said Starlight following him.

"I guess I'm alone then," Trixie laughed nervously.


Henry walked back to where they came from looking for switches, "I thought I saw one here," said Henry looking around the room before the stairs. "Ah there it is," he said walking over to the wall with no writing. "That's one, now I need two more,"


Starlight sloshed through flooded hallway shoving pieces of wood out of the way trying to get to the other side. So far she's back tracked and has seen no sign of switches. As she climbed up the stairs her fur was dripping with black ink leaving hoof prints wherever she stepped "Sweet Celestia how can anypony work in a environment like this?" Shaking the ink off of her fur she continued walking around looking for a switch. "Dang it where's the switch?" asked Starlight.

"Starlight," Henry called out.

"Oh, Henry sorry haven't found a switch yet," said Starlight.

"Look above you," said Henry.

"What?" asked Starlight looking up. Right next a pipe the switch's faint glow caught her eye. "Oh," said Starlight. Jumping up she gently tapped the switch activating it.

"Good job," said Henry. "Now let's go back i checked back there, i couldn't find any other switches,"

"Ok," said Starlight turning around.


As Henry and Starlight climbed up the steps to reach the other end of the room they could see Trixie by the Bendy cut-out holding a can with her magic.

"Trixie what are you doing?" Starlight asked.

Trixie looked up her mouth stained in a black liquid,"Oh sorry Starlight I kind of got hungry, but since there's no food here I thought I would want to try some of this Bacon Soup," said Trixie.

"For Celestia's sake really?" asked Starlight.

"Hey be grateful I found a switch you know," said Trixie.

"Really where?" asked Henry.

"Behind the pile of soup on the bottom shelf," said Trixie.

"Great now we can get out of here," said Starlight.

"Come along you two," said Henry. Trixie immediately threw her can off to the side and wiped her muzzle and followed Starlight and Henry towards the gate. Henry pulled on the lever, his axe at the ready as the gate slid open. Walking through he chopped down the boards blocking another doorway.

"The Music Department?" asked Starlight.

"Yeah Sammy used to work here," answered Henry. "This way he said leading to the doorway next to the one they came from. "Oh crap," said Henry.

"What is it?" asked Trixie

"Looks like the stairwell is flooded, if we're gonna get out of here, we'll need to find a way to drain it," answered Henry.

Starlight walked over and pulled on the lever that read Power, behind the three sounds of lights coming on could be heard. "Hey look power," said Starlight.

"Good work," said Henry. The three walked back into the Music Department room. "Ok now if I remember correctly Sammy had a drain in his office," said Henry. Suddenly Trixie let out a horrible scream causing the two of them to flinch.

"Trixie what is it!?" Starlight asked.

"Starlight help!" Trixie screamed. Starlight and Henry turned around to see several inky figures with no legs crawling over to Trixie.

"Eww, eww get away from me!" Trixie screamed. Henry ran up to the figures and struck one with his axe sending piles of ink flying everywhere. "Eww," said Trixie. The figures immediately turned towards Henry and came at him. Henry continued to strike the figures with his axe destroying their inky bodies. Once all of the figures was gone Starlight rushed over to Trixie to see if she was alright. Trixie was fine but obviously disgusted.

"Great that's all of them," said Henry.

"What are those things?" asked Starlight I don't know but we need to move fast, come on Sammy's office should be this way," said Henry leading the two towards the recording room.

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 complete. So now we've moved onto chapter 2, moving into the Music Department. Of course this chapter of the game is a little longer than chapter 1 so I had to split it into two parts. But of course things are just starting to happen.