• Published 8th Oct 2017
  • 298 Views, 0 Comments

A Rainy Day in Ponyville - Creativa-Artly01



It was a rainy day in Ponyville and on this rainy day, all their views changed forever.

  • ...
 0
 298

Chapter 6-A Letter of Advice from Celestia

While they are outback trying to figure out how to destroy the voice, a letter soon appears in Twilight's hooves. "It's from Celestia," says Twilight with a look of shock on her face.

"Well, read it," replies Starlight. "Let's see what she says."

"Dear Twilight," reads Twilight, "I have heard of your misfortunes with the creature of Guardia Destina. I heard that before you took the poison you heard her voice in your head telling you to kill Prismia Prisma. Well, there's a way around that. The way to kill the voice is with an amped up spell known as "No Vocus Cravus". With this spell, you can destroy any disembodied voice including the disembodied voice of Guardia Destina. I wish you the best of luck, Celestia."

"Well, that definitely helps, I already know this spell," replies Twilight.

"I know this spell well also," replies Starlight.

"What spell are you two even talking about?" asks Trixie. "I wasn't listening to you as you read the letter. Letters bore me."

"We're talking about the No Vocus Cravus spell, Trixie," replies Starlight annoyed.

"Oh, I don't know that spell," replies Trixie. "I wasn't one for advanced magic."

"Clearly," mumbles Starlight under her breath.

The three then go back inside and tell the spell to Prismia. "Yeah, I know that spell, I have it in my scroll room," replies Prismia. She goes to her scroll room and grabs down the scroll labeled No Vocus Cravus. She then hands the spell scroll to Twilight with her own beam of light blue magic. She then climbs down the ladder and reads the scroll alongside Starlight and Twilight. "Let's hope this destroys Guardia Destina for good," says Prismia to Twilight and Starlight.

"Yeah, let's hope," replies Twilight. The three then grab the spell and head off towards the Everfree, leaving Trixie back at the cottage to babysit Prismia's daughter, Daystar.

A few minutes later, Twilight, Starlight, and Prismia Prisma approach the voice in the woods.

"I see you managed to get me out of your heads. Let me guess, the poisons. Now you're back for seconds. Well, here, have some fire." A ball of fire shoots out from where the voice is in the forest. The three stare at it wide-eyed in shock before darting out of the way and initiating the spell. A few minutes later, they cast the spell over Guardia Destina, which as she screams in agony, destroys her for good. The three then return back to the cottage. They're glad they've destroyed Guardia Destina permanently. Now, Prismia can get back to her life as a great magic user and mother and Twilight, Trixie, and Starlight can return home, their views on the Prisma family forever changed.