• Published 8th Oct 2017
  • 298 Views, 0 Comments

A Rainy Day in Ponyville - Creativa-Artly01



It was a rainy day in Ponyville and on this rainy day, all their views changed forever.

  • ...
 0
 298

Chapter 5-Prismia Prisma Tells The Others Guardia Destina's History

"So, tell us all you know about Guardia Destina," says Starlight that night after Prismia puts her daughter to bed for the night and takes her seat back on the couch.

"It was several years ago," starts Prismia, "when I first met Guardia Destina, the demoness of all demonesses, she went by a different name. She went by the name Queen Demoness. She and her demon army were in a great battle with myself, my mother, and the rest of the unicorns in the area that is now overtaken by the Everfree Forest that she formed when she took over the lands when I killed her. After that, we returned home to our village with news of our victories. After that, I couldn't help but feel like Guardia Destina was haunting us. We'd hear her voice in our heads as we slept. Eventually, we learned that the same poison we used on Twilight purged her from our minds. That's how I knew it would work for Twilight. That's all I know about Guardia Destina."

"Thanks for the information," says Twilight as she puts her hoof on Prismia Prisma's shoulder.

"You're welcome," replies Prismia with a smile.

"Now all we need to do is figure out how to destroy her voice, the last remaining piece of her," sighs Twilight.

"I can't help you there. You can't really destroy a voice," Prismia responds.

"We'll figure something out," says Trixie snarkily, "won't you, Twilight?"

"Yes," mumbles Twilight as she rolls her eyes at Trixie. She, Trixie, and Starlight then go outside and try to come up with a plan to destroy the disembodied voice of Guardia Destina.