• Published 8th Oct 2017
  • 299 Views, 0 Comments

A Rainy Day in Ponyville - Creativa-Artly01



It was a rainy day in Ponyville and on this rainy day, all their views changed forever.

  • ...
 0
 299

Chapter 4-Deep Sleep

As the others were outside tending to the garden, Prismia Prisma stayed inside by Twilight's bedside as she slept under the influence of the flower's poison. "The voice is almost out of your mind, out of your conscious, continue to sleep and be patient," says Prismia Prisma in a soothing, calm, and gentle voice. A few hours later, Prismia is startled out of her seat as Twilight's eyes open.

"Where am I?" asks Twilight confused.

"You're in my home," replies Prismia Prisma, "you were sent to protect me from Guardia Destina. Do you still hear her voice in your head?"

"No, I don't hear her voice in my head anymore, thanks, Prismia," replies Twilight finally coming to. She then slips out of the bed and goes thud on the floor. Prismia helps Twilight up and the two go outside and join the rest of the others.

"I'm glad to see you awake," says Starlight as Twilight comes outside being led by Prismia Prisma.

"She's still a little out of it, but she's fine," replies Prismia Prisma.

Starlight and Trixie then run over and grab Twilight and embrace her in a hug. Philomena then flies across overhead in the Great Phoenix Migration alongside the rest of the phoenixes. Twilight smiles up at the sky. "Guide me as I continue to protect Prismia Prisma," says Twilight as she looks up at the sky and wishes on Philomena's tail feathers. She then turns around and follows Starlight, Trixie, and Prismia Prisma back to the cottage.

Once they're back inside the cottage, they all sit down to dinner together while Prismia goes and grabs her daughter out of her crib and brings her over to the table and sits down and begins to feed her. The others then begin to eat their dinners of grilled veggies and fruit salads. Twilight happily downs her meal and then seconds, thirds, and even fourths. She's glad to be awake but she's also very hungry, so without wasting any time on talking to the others, she downs a fifth plate. Prismia laughs as a smile forms on her face. She then begins to eat her own dinner while she feeds her daughter at the same time.