• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 1,184 Views, 19 Comments

The Chronicles of Equestria, Book 1 Derpy Hooves and The Elements of Equestria - Angel Equestria



Equestria prepares on an War which rules over the fate of both Worlds, Old and New Equestria

  • ...
15
 19
 1,184

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 9 The Party Ends, the last Night with Dinky,Dawn of a new journey

Chapter 9: the show goes on and come´s to an end, we can no A/D-magic, the last night with Dinky, Dawn of a long Journey.

Jacky´s pov:
“Alright, the only last thing to do is this!” And so I laid my hand on Ventu´sOrb and speed teached him the lyrics of the song, and together we walked on stage for an performance like you never had seen.

I'm hurting deep inside
And it's like that always
The passion was not ours to keep (to keep)
The feelings justified
You're giving me this heartache
Rejection comes in and cuts so deep (so deep)
Now everywhere I turn
All my bridges burn
Why can't you see all I need come set me free
Okay, I must admit, the sound is cool and the perfomance is too, but for an party hit this sin´t really the best text but it seems that the crowd takes no real interest in the meaning of the text, I think they may be too much occupied to watch us jumping over the DJ set, switching from time to time places, and the best part was when Venturios Leviate us and the DJ set high above the stage, and drift us over the crowd, I let my magic spin the controlls as I clapped hoofs with the Crowd, okay I admit maybe this never played performance helped us to cover the real meaning of the song, next time I really need to think about what I do, I almost lost this battel too, no more mistakes jacky.

(Chorus)
'Cause I still can feel you always
My love can heal you always
It too can heal you always
Alright, always
I still can feel it always
I still believe it always
I can't conceal it always
Okay next time it shall be an song matching to the fricken thema which is give, like I said even then the beat is awesome and the chorus is good too, its better to do next time what was given, Party hit is Party hit not an sad text with awesome beat, sigh, well I am save, for now, but for how long, that is the question.

Everywhere I go, it's like you're there beside me
Possession makes my heart pretend, pretend
Cause I just can't let go
Why did love ever find me
To give affection once again
But too late
I feel I tried inside
With all of my pride
Why can't you see all I need come set me free
Neat Beat, Neat Set Controling, Neat Performance, but an fucked up Songtext, damn.
I Guess also an Element of sound is not safe from mistakes, sigh.
(Chorus 2X)
'Cause I still can feel you always
My love can heal you always
It too can heal you always
Alright, always
I still can feel it always
I still believe it always
I can't conceal it always
We walked down from the stage past Vinyl scratch, she leaned in to my ear.
“The performance and the beat was the only thing that had saved you,next time I crush you down!” she whispered and she was right, we had an spare this time, only because of the performance and the beat or else I would have been crushed already.
I need to think things better through.
“Well good play, it rest still four more comps to crown the winner, so next is an awesome performance of some Classic mixed with Some DJ music, I choose Octavia and her cello, who do yo choose!” Vinyl asked and I wanst prepared to this, the people gasped as Octavia came on the stage, I clenched my teeths, nice play Vinyl, I don’t know anyone of my friends who play on a classic instrument, …………., wait , that’s right, not a friend, but, oh my god, yes I got it, if I cry out for her she is faster than everything even almost faster than i.
“I choose , Stirling Silver!” I cried out the Name and I heard an jet-turbine like sound, suddenly I heard something screatching and a new sound.
“Jacky!” I looked up and I was greeted by an hug, I said she is fast, I really ask myself where Symponya have their rest right now, she must runned like a maniac.
“You have called out for me, Brotherheart!” She said, I heard the crowd gasping again, what the hell do they have with gasping, are that their prefered sound.
“Yes I had, today is your big chance Girly, today you may become a star, little sister!” I said to her.
“Yay, I gonna be a star, but who is the opponent!” She asked, I pointed to Octavia.
She looked up only to narrow her eyes.
“Octavia!” She said and I was a bit confused.
“You know her?” I asked.
“Oh yes, and how I know her, she was always the best when she was still in Manehattan Art Academy, before I became the new best, she was always my idol, until she one day turned me off by saying my music were nothing but second class!” She said and I gasped, I think I don’t hear right, since I know here here in ponyville, Octavia has been an rather polite girl, to hear something from her like that.
“Stirling Silver , I see, I should have know that you will come back to someday fight against me, I hope you will forget our little clash from years ago, but right now we will only try to win on each side, I hope you don’t messed my heritage back on school?” Octavia said.
“Oh I havent, I am actually pretty far away from falling off my throne, I had worked way to hard for it, and now I am able to finally gonna get you for your words years ago, old Queen of MAA!” Silver spat, man she really took this words in and she worked all out on to someday have revenge against Octavia.
“Okay I guess we should start, not!” I said cutting off the sudden akward silence and we began to walk back on our place, I took Silver next to me.
“Okay Silver, do not lose it, this is your chance to become a star, if you now get distracted by feelings of revenge or something other than your music , you can forget it, do as I told you, start your music, concentrate on the elements, ignore the crowd, think on an quiet wonderfull place, and begin to play, don’t look , close your eyes, let your hands and fingers guide the way, let your eyes closed and try to visualized the stage and the world around you by the Echo of your own melody, listen to the melody of your heart and play to it, you lead, I will follow okay, try what we have learned, try out Spontaneous me and Crystalize okay?!” I asked her, she nodded, and I could tell she had fire in her eyes. We looked at the center of the stage where Octavia played her cello masterlikly and we heard Vinyl follow her as good as she could ( Palladio and Chains of Algorithm), there were a few mistakes like an beat to much on one part or an unnecessary scratching, but all in all it was an neat almost perfect performance, I saw how Vinyl smiled and hugged Octavia, who blushed, together they walked back on their place.
“Time has come for us, Silver, now don’t loose your head okay, just forget about the world and play like you were born to do so!” I told her and she nodded.
We stood in the middel of the center, she packed out her Violin and she stand there, suddenly she closed her eyes and got in position, the violin leaned on her neck, the bridge in her hands, yes I have worked an Spell so that her hoofs become hands, because a Violin is really delicate to play, she began with an low tone, then she began to play, and I followed her on the keyboard and the beat machine next to me, creating an symphonie of sweet tones.

Dupstep Violin, Spontaneous me and Crystalize from Lindsey Stirling.

I saw her dancing, and she make an transformation, from the normal pony, the normal mare Stirling Silver, into an mare which takes everyones eyes, a mare which attrated in almost every kind, an mare which everypony would pay to hear for once in a life time, I could see how the people began to cry on this sweet tones she shoot out on everyones ear through her violin, while I followed her with Dupstep DJ-ing.
After Crystalize, she played Spontaneous me, an much faster play but never less an marvelous play, the crowd got wild but it doesen´t disturbed her in the slightes, when she first started music with 6 years I trained her in concentrating on her music, and only on her music, I looked at funny things while laughing, and she needed to ignore it while playing, at first she always got distracted playing the notes false, forgot the order of the play or simply glared at me, but with time she managed it pretty well, she got less distracted and with the end she could block out everything besides her own violinplay.
The play was fast to end but it was better than I hoped and she woke up from her trance she was in, I heard the people screaming for another play, I watched over to Vinyl and I saw both, hers and Octavias mouth hanging agape, alone for this faces I would pay for, I quick shoot a photo, of them both, I didn´t asked for it but I simply do it,I began to play a new rythm, I told you I gonna mob the floor with Vinyl.

Electric Daisy Violin and Transcendece by Lindsey Stirling

If not for before, I can tell the cheer-o-mat bursted open and the fireworks only began to blow in the night, I guess Canterlot could learn from us, I really ask myself what Tia now does, well anyways, the crowd took Ponyville to higher levels of sanity, everyone who could dance danced to the music, the other cheered and whisteled, while Silver still played with all her might, I saw Octavia fainting, and being catched by Bon Bon and Vinyl, who shot me ice-cold glares, I shrugged it off, it was her who said we could choose partener and do an instrumental duet, so her fault, but anyways it was an awesome feeling to play again with my little sister Silver, I can say the few followers of Luna, some gentlecolts out of Manehattan, were buff, like really buff by Silvers talent, it was something never seen in Equestria, only by Octavia and Vinyl and since I know it was only once when I saw them together on one Stage. Anyway, as soon as Silver finished she got overflown with roses and floowers, she smiled and I walked over to her, I changed her hands back to hoofs, by taking back the old Equestrian armrings, they were connected and like miniature portal-mirrors to old Equestria, and in O.E everything is anthromorphic, means human like.
“Jacky, we did it, I am so glad I have heard on you with the whole playing trance technic, without you I would have messed it up, thank you so much!” She said, she got called by some Gentlecolts from Manehattan, she looked at me and I looked at them, there was one which pleased me , I looked at him with an stern look trying to hear his thoughts, they pleased me, no perverts just thoughts of pure honesty, and honor to be here and here this angel playing, like he think, wow, well I nodded to him and I saw that Silver understood, she reached for his hand and together they vanished in the crowd. I stood back from the DJ set, and I looked at Vinyl, which came to the center with clenched teeths.
“I admit, it was awesome and that is exactly what pisses me so much, but remember boy I am not done with you, One to One is the score, it still rest 3 competions , and beware my words I will still crush you down!” She said, really how much of an ego has this mare.
“Well whatever , octavia wasn’t bad too, I admit but it miss the needed concentration on the own play., well anyways, whats next , hit me with your worstst!” I said mockingly to her.
“Sure, well next shall be real techno DJ-ing , so I think its my turn again!” And so she began her show with some Daft Pon injection (Daft Punk) and Fil(ly)ter (Scooter) and some own creations, next was myself, with Mareex (Skrillex), Foaltec (Showtek) and some Colt Hunterz (HeadHunterz) and own creations, it was years ago since I last did some DJ-ing by myself, I rather teached other in music but I got accused to be an starter by Vinyl, now I made her to admit that I still have it in me , and that I still can mob the floor with the newbies and old-schoolers.

It was the awesomest Sounds ever and I don’t know why but somehow, Vinyl, began to make much more mistakes than before, is it clumsyness or will she lose by herself, will she give up.
I looked at her and I saw that she struggled to keep up with the music, am I really that mean to her, shall I really lose a bit of my power to give her a fair chance or shall I show her what real soundmastering means, I honestly don’t know.
She begins to sweat, like a Pig, let me see, I have one win, she has one win, and we have one spare, so 2-2 in the third round, it still rest two competitions, but I see that her forces begins to leave her.
“And stop, I guess we are back to a spare, Vinyl, that’s why I gonna take the lead now, the last point here wins, this will be the last match for today okay!” I said, and she nodded panting, was I really that fast with playing.
Suit with , huff, me, I almost cant stand anymore!” She shouted.
“What is the next, huff, competition, Shockwave!”
“A duet, between,….., You, and me!” I siad and I heard another time, this obnoxious gasping, seriously, that goes on my nerves.
“How do you imagine that, how shall we make an competiont when we are both In the same team!” she asked angrily.
“Well since we both have the same points , 3-3, I decided that the next Competition rules about the winner, the only option is, winning for us both, winning for one of us, or losing as a team, we gonna sing now a few songs in an endless loop, and the first to stop , saying its enough has losed, if we both stop at same time, we have loosed this competition, if both of us hold it out until the timelimit is off, we both have won and we can say, no one has won, but no one has lossed either, and no one needs to cry after okay, are you on board!” I asked her, she watched me suspiciously.
“You not gonna laugh when I lose!”, she asked.
“Absolutely not, you may be the first after years, who ever got in such a kind of a fight with me after years, but I honestly must say that the I have held myself back, I have fought against better and harder opponents, but unfortunality, they are all already dead. But I must, say, that regardless of how young you are, you honestly would be able to teached them one or some more things, so regardless if I win and you lose or we do a spare, I will not laugh at you, okay?” I asked her, she thought a bit about my words.
“Alright if you promised it!” She said.
“I promise it!” I said holding both hands up to her to see.
“Alright, which songs!”
“Numa, Numa and Lovesongs they kill me and various others as long as we can keep up!” I said and I asked Ventus and the others if they may could do the music, they agreed and so me and Vinyl, standing infront of the crowd, in the center of the stage, as soon as the music begins we began to sing.
Jacky:
Mai-Ya-Hi
Mai-Ya-Hoo
Mai-Ya-Ha
Mai-Ya-Ha-Ha

Both:
Mai-Ya-Hi (Ma Mi Ah)
Mai-Ya-Hoo (Ma Mi Ah)
Mai-Ya-Ha (Ma Mi Ah)
Mai-Ya-Ha-Ha

Jacky:
Hello, Salute, It's me, Your Jacky
And I made something that's real to show you how I feel
Vinyl:
Hello, Hello, It's me, Vinyl
I will paint, My words of love, with your name on every wall.

Both
When you leave my colors fade to gray
Ooh a Ooh ah ay, Ooh ah Ooh a Ooh ah ay
Every word of love I use to say.
Now I paint them everyday.
When you leave my colors fade to gray
Hey little lover stay, or all my colors fade away
Every word of love I use to say.
Now I paint them everyday.

Jacky:
I sold, my strings, my song and dreams
And I bought some paints to match the colors of my love.
Vinyl:
Hello, Helloo, It's me again, Vinyl.
I will spray, my words of love with your name on every wall.

Both:
When you leave my colors fade to gray
Ooh a Ooh ah ay, Ooh ah Ooh a Ooh ah ay
Every word of love I use to say.
Now I paint them everyday.
When you leave my colors fade to gray
Hey little lover stay, or all my colors fade away
Every word of love I use to say.
Now I paint them everyday.

Vinyl:
Mai-Ya-Hi
Mai-Ya-Hoo
Mai-Ya-Ha
Mai-Ya-Ha-Ha

Both:
Mai-Ya-Hi (Ma Mi Ah)
Mai-Ya-Hoo (Ma Mi Ah)
Mai-Ya-Ha (Ma Mi Ah)
Mai-Ya-Ha-Ha

Jacky:
Mai-Ya-Hi
Mai-Ya-Hoo
Mai-Ya-Ha
Mai-Ya-Ha-Ha

Both:
Mai-Ya-Hi (Ma Mi Ah)
Mai-Ya-Hoo (Ma Mi Ah)
Mai-Ya-Ha (Ma Mi Ah)
Mai-Ya-Ha-Ha


When you leave my colors fade to gray
Ooh a Ooh ah ay, Ooh ah Ooh a Ooh ah ay
Every word of love I use to say.
Now I paint them everyday.
When you leave my colors fade to gray
Hey little lover stay, or all my colors fade away
Every word of love I use to say.
Now I paint them everyday.
I looked at her as soon as the song ended, she panted but had an happy face, she showed me a smile and began to sing the next song.
Vinyl:
The curtain's closed
No way home
The nectar of life run dry
These tainted words
Made to hurt
Cut in me with its' knife
Jacky:
Eating my mind
And with each bite
I'm begging "Please Lord, no"
This place is a mess
The one has gone
Both:
Love songs, they kill me
They kill me... Now
Love songs are killing me
Are killing me... Right now
Vinyl:
Trained to attack
Bull eye shot in black
I never thought they'd get me
Jacky:
These pictures in my head...
Lying in my bed...
These whips make me bleed
This place is a mess
My one has gone
Both:
Love songs, they kill me
They kill me... Now
Love songs are killing me
Are killing me... Right now
Love songs are killing me
Are killing me... Right now 2X
Vinyl:
I can't hear the sceneries
Of constant tragedies
Of what I meant to feel no more
Jacky:
'cause I'm already dead
And I just cannot bear
To hear another word no more
Both:
Love songs, they kill me
They kill me... Now
Love songs are killing me
Are killing me... Right now

The Crowd Cheered wild, I saw Lumena holding thumb ups for me, and even the Elements of harmony clapping in there hooves, from Lulu I don’t need to speak, she is already pretty happy and drunken too.
Next song was Electroman, then comes Technologic, and then Harder Better Faster Stronger, and then On the Floor and then I guess the last because I feel really exhausted, I guess this will give us both the rest, comes Scream, by Micheal Ponson and his Sister, Janette Ponson.
Vinyl´s Pov:
Regardless to the fact that I am totally tired of this, I still can belive how good he is, he plays like a real master, and his speed is incredible, but I see that he also begans to get weaken, well I hope he falls soon so we can get this shit over, well anyways, lets sing that shit.
Jacky:
I am electro man, man , man, man…
You are electro girl, girl, girl, girl…
Vinyl:
Electricity! Come on!
Electricity! Come on!

In the darkness, we light up the sky
I’m talking sparkin,
so the darkness can die!
There’s no appartness, can’t temperate she and I
We’re just a part of, one of those secrets societies.
Jacky:
Oh, oh, tell me baby, baby can you feel my e-lectricity! Oh, oh.
I can really tell you what you really wanna be,
come get me! Oh, oh, oh.
Take my hand! Oh, oh. Till the NL! Oh,
do you know who I am?

Chorus:
I am electro man, man, man, man…
You are electro girl, girl, girl, girl…
Vinyl:
Electricity! Come on!
Electricity! Come on!

Jacky:
In the daylight, we wait for the night!
Bring vampires, stay away from the fight!
I’ll make you blood drained,
count it girl, I’ll suck you dry.
Give that neck some penetration,
nah you cannot die!
Vinyl:
By the make it booty! Oh, oh. Ah, ah, ah, ah.
Rather than the rhythm of the beat! Oh, oh. Ah, ah, ah, ah.
Rather than the rhythm with me! Oh, oh, oh.
Turn around, break it down, check it now, check it out!
It’s going down!

Chorus: (x2)
Jacky:
I am electro man, man, man, man…
You are electro girl, girl, girl, girl…
Vinyl:
Electricity! Come on!
Electricity! Come on!

“Okay now the next song, here comes Technologic!” Jacky said, please I don’t want to lose but make it stop.
Jacky:
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Vinyl:
charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Jacky:
write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Vinyl:
plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,
Jacky:
lock it, fill it, call it, find it,
view it, code it, jam - unlock it,
Vinyl:
surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
cross it, crack it, switch - update it,
Jacky:
name it, rate it, tune it, print it,
scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
Vinyl:
touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it,
turn it, leave it, stop - format it. 2x
Both:
Technologic, technologic, technologic, technologic.

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Vinyl:
charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Jacky:
write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Vinyl:
plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,
Jacky:
lock it, fill it, call it, find it,
view it, code it, jam - unlock it,
Vinyl:
surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
cross it, crack it, switch - update it,
Jacky:
name it, rate it, tune it, print it,
scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
Vinyl:
touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it,
turn it, leave it, stop - format it. 2x
No , I losed, I cant anymore, I , I, I ned to give up.
I had my hand in the air and just in the same moment as I said it.
“I give up!” I said while another voice said it too, I looked next to me seeing, Shockwave having his hand in the air too.
“I guess that means spare again, not!” he smiled, and hold out an Hoof, he was in ponymode again.
“I guess so, well it was a nice play, and I reallly enjoyed to fight against someone so good like you!”
I said, he smiled.
“Same for you, you were one of the hardest opponents, of this millenium, well do to the fact that since this millenium the DJ-ing has been brought back to the stage by you and I really must say, thank you for this. Thank you very much Vinyl!” he said and shoock my hoof.
“Well then like I said after the competition, I will gonna held a speech and then Miss Cherilee´s class gonna sing us a song.
Jacky´s pov:
“So , since I have no really intentions, and time to tell you right now the nwhole story about us, I will make it short, Floraya, Lumena, Venturios and Myself, are from a group called, the Elements of Symphony, or like we call ourselves, the fallen Angels, everyone of us, was once a proud Alincorn, and each of us incarnating and representing an different Element, Floraya is the Element of Nature, Lumena the Element of Light, Venturios the Element of Wind and I am the Element of Sound, further , there a Five others of us, Jetfire the Element of Fire, Esteel the Element of Metal, Gaia the Element of Stone, Aquania the Element of Water, and Tenebra the Element of Darkness, each one of us lives in an different Areal, normaly, and only Four of us are living up here in New Equestria!” I heard some mumuring and some who asked questions under the crowd.
“So, should that mean, there gives also an Old Equestria?” A mare asked us.
“Yes indeed, though you guys will not be able to see it, Old Equestria is in another dimension , which is connected with so called Dimensionportals, those portals are the only way to travel bewteen the dimensions, Old Equestria and New Equestria are separated by an Dimensionwall, only throught the Nine Portals it is possible to travel through it, and only Alincorns or Elements can travel through it, Unfortunalety Also the Dark forces have found a way to travel through this Dimension wall, by creating there own portals, their only goal is for the most of them to helping their Dark master Nestrell to escape out of his prison, this Prison slowly begins to lose its power, due to the fact that it works since over 4.000 year, so we need the Elements of Harmony as well as the rest of the Elements of Symphony, to build a new prison around the old, so it means that even when the old prison breaks, the dark forces will be hold by the new one, this is an very dangerous travel and I can say I will not be easy!”
“But how can you say that the prison is about to break?” A stallion asked us.
“Well, that’s easy, the more the prison weakens, the more dark force begins to leak out, and even when the dimesion of the prison is closed by an magic door, which all of us had created like the prison, also this door, the spell on it begins to weaken, the best example are the sudden attacks of dark forces, such as the return of Nighmare Moon, While Luna is Luna, she is possesed by an evil spirit called Nightmare, this Spirit is one of the Elements of Chaos, the strongest of Nestrells followers, his speciallity is Brainwashing and total Takeovers, he posses its victime and begins to mess with its brain until he has enough control over it to use its power against its opponents. Even though he is strong he alone is one of the weakest followers, but it always hangs of on the force of its victim, with Luna he has got him an very storng victim, and even though the elements of harmony, have managed to reduce its power to a minimum, its only an matter of time till it will attack and take over Luna again, but then we will there to finally get it out of her, and then we will be able to destroy Nightmare, but until now, the prison has priority, well another sign of the weakening of the prison, is Discords sudden breakout , out of his stone prison, Discord too is an Element of Chaos, he often says he were the god of Chaos, but that is bullshit, he is the second weakest of the Elements of Chaos, and I will tell you this, my little ponys, since Nestrell has been banished into the prison in the dark area, the influence of both of them has weakened to an absolute minimum, but if it Nestrell somehow should managed to break out, I really hope he does not, then my little ponys, this world is no longer safe, both of them , Nightmare and Discord will get their full power back and like I know Nestrell he will be ressurecting the other way stronger Elements of Chaos, to give this world a reign of Terror. I realy hope I am wrong there but then this happens, we need every man on the front to fight or else we can say , Equestria , has once existed!” I said, I let it sinking in them, suddenly Twilight raised her hoof.
“Mr. Soundwave?” She asked.
“Yes, dear Twillight!” I said.
“Is, Chrysalis too an Element of Chaos?” She asked.
“Sigh, no , she´s not, well I need to tell you guys this later or earlier, since the giant war, from over 4.000 years ago, we managed to trap Nestrell in its prison, but the land we had fought on, Old Equestria, has been destroyed so wide and it was not able to live on it, so we decided to create a new world, an so called paralel dimensionaly mirror world , a world which is the exact mirror picture of how Old Equestria once had looked, befor it got destroyed so much, the last survivers were transported on New Equestria, but so also some creatures, which has lived in Tarakena, the land of Darkness, Tenebras Areal, but we couldn´t let Tenebra giving up her position as the guardian of the door down inold Equestria, so we decided that four of us Guarding the portals and the new born World of Equestria, while the other five guarding the portals and the spell Gate to Nestrells prison!” I said and I got new murmurs out of the crowd, suddenly Applejack.
“ but if Nestrells prison is down in Old equestria in another dimension how is it possible that this prison is connected through a portal to the old world!”
“Well its because , the Elements of Chaos managed to build a bridge to Nestrells prison, a Bridge so strong that it was us not able to destroy it, this corridor has only one goal, to lead Nestrells the way back in Old Equestria if he ever managed to break out, in order to prevent this, we builded an massive dimension Gate out of the powers of each Element as well as the Elements of Harmony, that’s why both, the prison and the door needs to be rebuild new before the old prison breaks, okay. That is the mission we need to do, but for this we need first to get our own full power back, then we will be able to destroy and defeat the rest of the dark forces and elements here in New Equestria, but like we said, the Prison and the Door has Priority, so has everyone understoood me?”I asked, but there where still a few puzzling looks, but I was too tired to explain it again.
“So well anyways, now we still have one act open, so I can happily gretting, Miss Cherilee and her class, applause my friends, appluase!” I siad and we all applauded as Miss Cherilee and her class stepped on the stage.
“Good evening Ponyville, well today we will sing an very old song, an old song from the acient which mister Soundwave has teached us and we would love to also surprise Princess Luna with this song!” She said, I looked at Luulu and I must say she do is still capable of hearing straight, but I shouldn´t let her having alcohol again, will I ever learn it.
“Okay Class, like we had practice it!” Miss Cherilee said, and so Dinky stepped in the Middel, by chosing the class decide she had the best voice to do the front singing, while the class worked as a chor behind singing the refrain.
The Anthem of Equestria by Munk-my-Style/Angel Equestria:
Dinky:
Sound to cure the boredom , so close
Water so, the river flows
Nature and the wilderness
The light so full, of kindness

Class:
The Magic in our Hand,
Is the glorious power, of this land
Magic tides, no place to fight
Stone made, to build and to hide
Freedom and peace, will rule the land
With wisdom, force, and courage in our hand
This Land is joyfull and so neat,
Has mighty guardians, in every need,
Much Wisdom, courage and great force
Wings and horns, in a mighty corpse,
These are our gods, the Alincorns
Sended down, to protecting us,
With their heart, of mighty gold
Protecting ever mare, and colt.
No filly or foal, has to shiver
Freedoom and peace, they do deliver.

Dinky:
With Darkness, Metal, Fire and Wind
This will be the final hint

Class:
“Equestria, guide us!”

Dinky:
Land within a prophecy
Created with much magic

Class:
“For us to see!”

Dinky:
With Thunder and Lightning, us to Guide
Let love in your Heart,

Class:
“Peace again will shine so bright!”
I saw how Lulu, put her hoof on her chest and I saw a few other do it too, some of the parents have tears in their hearts, and some other already cried in there partners chest, I looked over to Lumena/ Ditzy and I see that she has tears in her eyes too, she looked over to me and smiled happily, seeing her daughter singing our old, acient Antheme.
“I thank all of you for coming here today and I really hope we still can have some time together after our mission, I would love to hear what has happened the days and weeks we were not here, I thank you all of you!” I said and whit this words the festival was at end, well, I thought so.
“Gasp!” I saw them Gasping, and I was confused, did I said something funny or why do they all gasp again, suddenly I heard a voice behind me.
“I heard someone singing our old Antheme, its centurys ago that I heard it last?” I heard an not unfamilliar voice.
“Brother Esteel, its an Honor to see you again!” Iturned standing face to face with an hologram spell of my brother Esteel.
“Likewise Brother Shockwave, but I think I am not the only one who heard it!” He said and just in the sam moment, I felt a bit of magic through the different Elements, I saw how an floating waterlike surface build next to Esteels Metalic mirror hologram, suddenly out of nowhere flames shooted in the air, floating and stones began to build an frame like Esteel´s Metal mirror, suddenly I still couldn´t really see it but I felt there was something other, I looked next to the stoneframe and I saw how suddenly a few different coloured flames builded an frame.
“Sister Aquania, Sister Jetfire, Sister Tenebra, Brother Gaia, its an honor to see you guys too!” I said polite, it was lomng tim that our selves has been together on one stage.
A voice errupted out of the stone.
“Shockwave brother, do am I right when I say that I heard the old Antheme of equestria in your surrounding?” Gaia asked me.
“Yes Brother you heard right, and what give us the honor that you speak to us personally, all of you?” I asked confused.
“Well since the people in your company has heared the old anthem I think its good to let them know that we are still here after all that had happened, maybe we don’t gonna see them much but they shall know that we are there to still protect them, but you know after the sin that had happened we decided to nod visit New Equestria again before this Millenium is over, even thought that it were the people´s ancestors, who had stole our horns,…!” he said but got cut off by Jetfire.
“Stole, stole, broken they have, broken destroyed and ripped off of our forehead do you really think we will ever forget the pain, we were in, or the pain of the magic exploding in the same moment, well I know I cant, I tried to forget but I can´t gaia, amybe I am ok to come next Millenium down here again, but don’t expect me to ever forget what they have done to us, and the most to Lu, never forget what happened to hear and to Shockwave, and to me, I will never forgive their souls, never in milleniums, until I have my fricken horn back!” Jetfire screamed and we were all a bit afaraid, but to be honest if the people of ponyville would have seen what we had seen that time, they would be way more terrified.
“Just think about what happened to Lu, or what happened when Shockwave lost its horn, I will never get the picture of Dezibel Town out of my head, I hope for at least next Millenium that I have forgoten about, or about Pyroville, I never was back in but I can say from my few subordinated who spy it out, that the people still don’t trust me, but what can I say after all that they have done to me, you know the only thing that makes me still helping the ponies, or even speaking with them, is Equestrias order!” She said her voice errupting through whole ponyville.
“okay, okay, Jetfire we have understood, you still hate them and you had that you need to help them since what they have done, but like I always pray to you, the Ponies of this time arent like their Ancestores, they have greeten us here in New Equestria pretty well after they got to know us, they arent like their ancestores, so come down and tell us what you want what we can speak about as soon as we come down to you!” I said a bit annyoed.
“Well I just should tell you from Celestia that the Elements of Harmony are new in their business and that we should not go to strong on them, ah and something about they don’t knowing any A/D Magic expect of the Rainbow tornado, and we, well, better said I came to play abit for the crowd once again!”he said but I was distracted.
“Shockwave, hello, Shockwave, still there!” I came back, crashing down on earth.
“Elements of Harmony, on the stage, right now!”I screamed with all my might., they stood there in a second shivering.
I eyed them unbeliving, and with supicious , I asked them.
“What does he and Celestia mean, that you can not any A/D magic, you!” I pointed at Fluttershy.
“i-umh-I umh, I am not an unicorn, I cant use magic, I guess!” She said shivering.
“Bull- shit, never tried to slap someon e as hard as you can with your wing, or crashing in a full flight in your opponent?” I asked, she shook her head, I pointed at Appeljack.
“You how do you defeat an raging manticore without your Element of Harmony?” I saw her sweating.
“With my back hooves?” She said unsure.
“Ever tried to slay something with your forehooves?” I asked she shook her head, I sighed.
“You, how do you block an opponents magic spell?” I asked Rarity, she sweated , and sweated, the time flows, the more she sweated.
“I can´t belive it !” I said finally, she has no clue how to sue an viseversa spell.
“Okay, we will speak about this later, lets enjoy the rest of the festival, so you want to play some songs?” I asked the other elements, they nodded.
“Okay get your instruments and we will do it again, oh and Elements of harmony!” I said with the sweetest voice ever.
“Y-ye-yes?” They asked shyly, I put on my sweetest face and said with bittersweet venom on my words.
“we will meet tommorrow morning at the edge of the Everfree Forest, at 08:00 ,okay!” I said with a stern look.
“The ones who don’t come , I will drag out by myslf, with gusto got it, especially for you Fluttershy and Rainbow dash!” I threatened.
“Well then lets begin with the last few songs, greet with me , the fallen Angels of Equestria!” I screamed.
I heard them sing and I knew wich song comes.
Black Veil Brides, Fallen Angels.
Everyone:
Scream, shout, scream, shout
We are the fallen angels

Venturios:
We are the in between
Cast down as sons of war
Struck to the earth like lightning
On this world we're torn

Shockwave:
We won't cause the pain
Of living out their law
Take joy in who you are
We know our wings are flawed

Esteel:
We're bored to death in heaven
And down alone in hell
We only want to be ourselves

Everyone:
We scream, we shout
We are the fallen angels
We scream, we shout, woah, woah
To those who sing alone
No need to feel this sorrow
We scream, we shout, woah
We are the fallen angels

Jetfire:
Follow the morning star
A land where darkness failed
The passion left unholy
Now you found yourself

Aquania:
We have nowhere to go
No one to wish us well
A cry to find our home
Our stories they will tell

Lumena:
We're bored to death in heaven
And down alone in hell
We only want to be ourselves

Everyone:
We scream, we shout
We are the fallen angels
We scream, we shout, woah, woah
To those who sing alone
No need to feel this sorrow
We scream, we shout, woah
We are the fallen angels
Scream, shout
We are the fallen angels
Scream, shout, woah, woah
We scream, we shout
We are the fallen angels
We scream, we shout, woah, woah
To those who sing alone
No need to feel this sorrow
We scream, we shout, woah
We are the fallen angels

We scream, we shout
We are the fallen angels
We scream, we shout, woah, woah, woah, woah
We shout, woah
We are the fallen angels

The cheer was incredible, and louder than before, I never knew our official new antheme for our own society, would cause such a loud cheering crowd, I am really flatten.
“We´re are not done ladies and gentlecolts, here we go with our Acient anthem for who we are and who we were, and who we ever will be!” Esteel screamed.
Guardians of Equestria, Edit of Amon Amarth´s Guardians of Asgaard
Everyone:
Standing firm against all odds
Guarding the most sacred home
We protect the realm of Gods
Our destiny is carved in stone

Eight evil giants of the south
Are constantly on the attack
With lies and fire from their mouths
But we always send them back

We are siblings of the north
Who are sharing the all Mother´s blood
Marching down the left hand path
We are spawned by Equestrians'
Cause we are
We're the Guardians
Guardians of Equestria
Guardians
Guardians of Equestria
Guardians of Equestria

We have faced our enemies
A thousand times or even more
Still they cannot make us kneel
One thousand years of constant war

The giants look for any chance
To bring down Equestria´s mighty walls
No matter what they send at us
We will never let it fall'
Cause we are
We're the Guardians
Guardians of Equestria
Guardians
Guardians of Equestria
Guardians of Equestria

Standing firm against all odds
We are guarding Equestria´s mighty walls
We protect the realm of Eqestrians
No matter what they send at us
We will never let them fall

We're the Guardians
Guardians of Equestria
Guardians
Guardians of Equestria
Guardians
Guardians of Equestria
Guardians of Equestria

“And one last song, Listen to me, this is for you guys, this is for the People of Ponyville and Equestria, when the hour is dark, and the suffering goes on, just remember , this world, is sacred!” Gaia says his Voice errupting over whole ponyville, im sure even in Canterlot they can hear him.
Blind Guardian, Sacred Worlds
Shockwave:
The realm's bleeding,
It suffers -
Old and weak
Gaia:
No further arguing.
There is war at hand,
The system's failing,
Engine's running.
Venturios
Then after all,
I sense the end is drawning.
These lunatics deny the truth.
Esteel:
I know I will not fail
There'll be
Everyone:
War.
It's now or never,
We shall stand together,
One by one,
This world is Sacred.
I'm coming home,
War.
It's now or never,
We shall stand together,
One by One,
This world is Sacred.
I'm coming home.
Coming Home
Tenebra:
You chase in twilight,
And you know,
You will be on your own,
On your own.
Lumena:
The misery shown.
I'll be alone in this hour,
I face the unknown,
Witness the end.
Aquania:
I'm bleeding, I'm fading,
Here in my final hour.
When long lost memories return,
And a voice keeps calling:
"All dead and gone,
It's out of hand,
Life is in motion."
I'm wishing, I'm fading,
"Time to wake up,
Face the truth!"
Jetfire:
I'm sinking,
I'm drowning,
There's no doubt and no regret.

Everyone:
"Time to reveal now"

Jetfire:
This is no illusion.
It is real,
Carry on the flame,
It's not over now.
Watch me, I will rise,
Time to reveal now.
Shockwave and Venturios:
I know I will not fail anymore.
Everyone:
I'm the one forever,
All that really matters.
Blessed realm,
This world is Sacred.
I'm coming home
War
It's now or never,
We shall stand together,
One by one.
This world is Sacred
I'm coming home.
Tenebra:
Yesterday's Gone
There's no today, no tomorrow.
I'm raised from the dead,
The ritual failed.
Lumena:
Theree are the gates.
I'm left alone in this hour.
Driven insane,
I am left alone.
Shockwave:
And now I drown in deepest shadows,
While the golden hall is sealed.
I'm wishing,
I'm fading,
And I'm part of the machine.
Esteel:
My eyes are the eyes of a dead man,
And feel the unholy stream.
The source Of my power,
T-energy.
I'm in control.
Everypony:
I will live forever,
All that really matters.
I´m The One,
This world is Sacred.
I'm Coming Home
war.
It's now or never,
We shall stand together,
One by one.
This World is Sacred.
I'm coming home.
I panted from exhaustion, wow I never did sucha powerfull play, with them all together, but was this planned or was it more a preview, because I saw what will happen when our mission fails, I saw how equestria is been destroyed, how it gets attacked by the Evil forces, was this Prevision or what.
“Do you have seen the same as me?” I asked the others.
“If you saw , huff, the end of this world, I have too!” Venturios said getting nods from the others, I looked to the few Holograms, they all nodded.
“Our mission must be success full!” I said to them getting new nodds again.
Later that Night:
Ditzy´s Pov:
“Okay, has everyone understood, tommorow on the edge to the everfree forest, we will make a trip to whitetail Forest, to go to the Forest shrine okay, we need to get Floraya´s Element core and the Forest Armor okay, and remember, the Elements of harmony are coming with us, that means we need to teach them as much of A/D magic as we can, because when we fight against the Guardians of the shrines we cant always look behind us for them, okay, we do need to train them, but we also need to focus on our mission, retrieving the Element Cores and the Armors and then down to Old Equestria through the water Portal in the Canterlot falls!” Jacky said, and we nodded, we said good night to each one of us, and I trotted together with Jacky home, who has still Dinky on his back, sleeping.
“I thank you Jacky!” I siad to him, kissing his cheek and snuggling in his side as he lays an wind around me.
“For what exactly?” he asked a bit confused.
“for what you did to Dinky, she always wanted an Cutie mark and now she has one of the best cutie marks ever, a microphone, I really like the thought of her being a singer, she always loved to sing together with me, and I loved when she is happy, you should have seen her face as she stand later proud next to me, before I walked on the stage, she said we should make them screaming out of joy!” I siad proudly, nuzzling his neck, he kissed my forehead.
“I just wished I don’t need to leave her alone so ful by herself alone with Carrot top!” I siad letting my head fall.
“I know, I also wish we don’t need to letave anypony but we have a duty to fullfill or else the world may fall into chaos, you know it better to leave dinky for a few weeks than, seeing the world being distructed and she needs to grow in this world, I know it is nothing for us, but we can´t let our guard down, we need to be always prepared for the worst!” Jacky said and he is right.
“You´re right, I just worrying myself too much that I may loose something of her, growing up, I want to be a good mother!” I siad sadly.
“you are a good mother Ditzy , and no one will ever be able to prove that wrong, Dinky worships you, and she is proud to have youas a mother I can say, she loves you very much!” Jacky said, I know he is right.
We arrived at our house.
“You want to come in?” I asked and he nooded.
“I still need to give her an good night kiss!”
I smiled by that, even when he is not it, he do act like a father to Dinky.
I walked in , and closed the door behind him, he gently levitaded Dinky in his arms and began to climp the stairs.
As we arrived Dinky´s room he lays her in her bed, and bend over planting an little kiss on her cheek.
“Good night shooting star, you will win them all hearts one day!” I smilled by his words, I bend over the bed and kisses Dinky at the same place.
“Good night my Beloved honeymuffin, sweet dreams!” I siad, she smiled, and oppende her eyes yawning.
“Mommy, Daddy can you sing me a lullaby!” She said half asleep, I saw Jacky blushing, I saw that he wants to say something but I slienced him, whispering to him.
“Lets let her her dreams, who knows maybe we some day will marry each other!” I whispered smirking , and he blushed again, cute.
“Well then okay little princess!”
*Sleep, Baby, Sleep*
Ditzy:
Shining sun has gone to rest
So must you my baby
Little birds are in their nest
Come to yours my baby
Jacky:
Little lamb can, soft and white,
Snuggling, cuddle in the night
So must you my baby
Whistling winds go rushing by
All for you my baby
Both:
Round about the house they fly
Just to please my baby
Romping winds may play at night
Twinkling stars may sparkle bright
You must sleep my baby
You must sleep my baby
Dinky smiled.
“Just one other , please I love to hear you two signing!” She said and I smiled to her nuzzling her nose.
“Okay, but this is the last, after this you will go sleeping okay, honeymuffin!” I siad to her in a laughing voice.
“Okay mommy!”
(This is from the movie "The Prince of Egypt," and is sung by Amy Grant)
Ditzy:
Hush now, my baby
Be still love, don't cry
Sleep like you're rocked by the stream
Sleep and remember
My lullaby
And I'll be with you when you dream

Jacky:
Drift on a river
That flows through my arms
Drift as I'm singing to you
I see you smiling
So peaceful and calm
And holding you, I'm smiling, too
Here in my arms
Safe from all harm
Holding you, I'm smiling, too

Ditzy:
Hush now, my baby
Be still, love, don't cry
Sleep like you're rocked by the stream
Sleep and remember this river lullaby
And I'll be with you when you dream
I'll be with you when you dream
I looked at her and I saw how she tried to sleep in but not fully managed it, she was still half asleep, I tried to search anew one in my head but this was probably all I know. Suddenly I hear an angelik deep voice singing, with all his heart slowly, almost whispering, soothing my baby in the sweetest dream.
Iz Israel: Over the Rainbow/ what a wonderfull world.
Jacky:
Ooooo oooooo ohoohohoo
Ooooo ohooohoo oooohoo
Ooooo ohoohooo oohoooo
Oohooo oohoooho ooooho
Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Dreams really do come true ooh ooooh
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me ee ee eeh
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me oh
Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
And the dream that you dare to, why, oh why can't I? i iiii

Well I see trees of green and
Red roses too,
I'll watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
I saw how Dinky´s eyes began to fall closing shut, she began to breath in a slow rhythm, snorring silently, she was asleep, but Jacky keep singing to her, I looked at him, and saw tears in his eyes, he looked at me while sining and put an wing around me, yes if you would ask me, I do can imagine Jacky as my Husband and as the perfect Father for Dinky.

Well I see skies of blue and I see clouds of white
And the brightness of day
I like the dark and I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying, I... I love you
I hear babies cry and I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more
Than we'll know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world (w)oohoorld

Someday I'll wish upon a star,
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top that's where you'll find me
Oh, Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
And the dream that you dare to, why, oh why can't I? I hiii?

Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo

We began to leave the room, by the last words, Jacky closed the door, he turned an I kissed him frontal on the lips.
“Wow, why did I deserved that!” He asked whispering, smiling from ear to ear, lovestrucked as I think.
“For being you and for being so nice to Dinky, even when she is not your daughter!” I siad , looking down.
“You know I would give everything to be her Father, and well, officially am I still Doctor Whooves on my Papers, as long as I don´t change the name on it, and due to the fact that the real Doctor Whooves is the father, and I have taking his Heritage, I do think I am to a n little part , Dinky´s father , sure I am not biologically her father, but I would wish it very much!” He said and I do looked a bit puzzled.
“What are you trying to say, jacky?” I asked him, and before I knew how he was infront of me , holding a box.
“Ditzy, I know you under this name now for 6 years, but do I know your real self, for milleniums, you know everythinga bout me, so do I know about you, and I ask you with the following promises, I promise that I will always be there for you, that I always will love you and be there to protect you and Dinky, I promise that I will be the best father Dinky can get, Ditzy Doo, will you marry me when this mission is over?” he asked and I cried I cried the whole time and fanning myself air to not fainting,
“Yes, yes I will Jacky, and how I will!” I squealed and hugged him tight.
“I am so glad, you made me the happiest Stallion in whole Equestria!” He said and I laughed , squealed and cried tears of joy, all in the same instant hugging him so tight, and never wanting him to let go, I know since tommorow things will get serious, but I am just too happy right now.
I wish that this nigth would never be over.

PreviousChapters Next