• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 1,184 Views, 19 Comments

The Chronicles of Equestria, Book 1 Derpy Hooves and The Elements of Equestria - Angel Equestria



Equestria prepares on an War which rules over the fate of both Worlds, Old and New Equestria

  • ...
15
 19
 1,184

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24, from Second Chances, Dragons and Grandfathers

Derpy Hooves

and
The Elements of Equestria

A/N: let´s go on with the training guys.

Chapter 24: A second Chance, Duel Monsters, the source of power, Dragonfire and Darkforce, Pinkie is best shaman, Gaia the Earthbender

Frozen Steelmine, Edge of Hammoth, Lumen, Rarity´s pov:

The arena stood before, us, and we were ready to enter, the few hours of hardcore-training with Jacky were worth for both of us, we both have learned some new magical battle tricks.

“Are you ready to kick their Ass?” I asked twillight and she only nodded, our armors were quite comfortable, at least they keep us safe from any clawbeats, and they don´t even look that bad on me, but much important are my new weapons, the Makora-gem-wristband, a wristband which allows me, same as Scootaloos Makora-morningstar, to use the elements, by me I have them now on both of my arms, by turning the part with the nine gems I can change the type of element, but this was not all, there were still my Ofudas, summoning papers, which have each a rune for summoning a beast of the so called, Astral-beast dimension, the tablet on my right arm were used as a Ritualplate, on which a runecircle for summoningspells has been written up, the beast I can even train so they will get stronger, the Ofudas I have in my new belt-etui.

“Sure thing Rarity!” Twillight said, she too has changed after a few hours of intensive training, the magic which she already could got now accompanied by some strong battle spells, too summoning but also martial arts and sword fight she learned, I too learned Martial arts too but shall I focus more on the magic which I need to learn, while Twilight was just the opposite.

She has the brains and the knowledge, and I have the gracie of being a good dancer, according to Jacky , fighting in matrial arts is kind of like a dance, only that you beat up your, “dancepartner”.

He showed us in some simple gestures, like when he throw my coat on the ground, and I needed to pick it up fast, I bended and suddenly I felt a rush of cold air over my back, I looked up and saw how his heel landed back on the ground, so as if he had just throw it over me, then he showed me that the same gesture as if I want to put the coat on when it is turned to the outside, he pressed his hands against my arms and pushed , holding them in place, and I should free myself, this and more he teached us, in short time we laerned these technics really fast and in the end he was satisfied with our success, and he said we were ready for a second try, a second chance to impress him.

“Let the Party rock guys!” He shouted again from above the cage, as he oppend the same, to let out the manticore again.

“Well then , lets beat this asshole up for what he did to you!” I siad as I turned the wristband on red, letting my arms being alight in fire, fortunalety , as long as I wore the wristbands I cant get aaffected by my own magic, means I will neither burn nor cut neither does the elements anything other than bein ruled by me, logically only to a certain amount, this was part of the so called Artefact magic, which Jacky has explained us earlier that day.

“Okay I will stop him and you summon some of our friends!” I siad to Twillight wich nodded, as she began the summoning spells.

“Aditum aperit Astral mundum dimisit, qui sciunt veros nomen ei resisti non possit ministrare et obsequi valeat sub manu domini iurante et fidem traxit, ut cito mihi inducere, Spiritus Luporum.!” (Opens the door to the astral world, let them pass, You , which you can not resists those who know your true name, serve, and obey, be strong under your master hand swears your loyalty and draweth, quickly comes to me, induce, spirit Wolves!) She shouted and the rune circle which apeared infront of her, began to circle slowly, suddenly a horizontal tornado appeared on the same rune circle and oppened a portal , you could here the howls of the wolves, as they jumped through the portal, all in one row , looking up to Twillight.

“I did it!” She shouted happily, while I still dodged and attacked the manticore.

“Cool, do you mind now on helping me, defeating this oversized lion-mash-up!” I said as I jumped several meters away from the Manticore, after keeping it on distance with my fire blasts, I turned my wristband to metal on both side, and the fire vanished , instead , a metal claw appeared on both arms, with long claw ready to cut the manticore in pieces.

“Here you go you prick, metal-wind-sicle!” I yelled as I launched my attack.

“Your turn Twillight!” I yelled and she did as told.

“Go my Wolfs, make me proud, allround-attack!”

She told her wolfs as they encirlced the Manticore, and attacked it with constant biting and scratching.

“Silverhowl!” Twillight ordered and they all shoot a beam of sound mixed with metalic pieces , out of their mouths.

“Raaaaaaarw!” The Manticore was far from finished, but even I knew that the Spirit Wolves were too weak to win.

I sended my thought over to Twillight, which nodded.

“Okay my little friends, come back to me, good job everyone!” she shouted and the wolves jumped back through the portal.

“Okay , whit which element can you defeat an raging Manticore!” I asked her but she had an idea, I saw it in her face.

Twillight´s Pov:

“We first need to get the spike out of him, before we can defeat him!” I explained to Rarity.

“What have you in mind, Twilight?” Rarity asked me.

“Well the spike gives, according to Jacky, a poison which drives him more into the darkness, if we manage to actually get the spike off him, we can crush it with the strongest attack we have!” I said with an happy face.

“Which attack do you mean?” Rarity asked me dumbfounded.

“The Fluttershy Shikigami, there is no beast in the world, in its normal state, which can whitstand Fluttershy´s natural kindness!” I said with a little snicker.

“I see, well let´s hope that this beast is too so easy to defeat!” Rarity responded concerly.

“If not we still have an other option!” She suddenly said with an smiling dark face.

“So?” I asked.

“Finish him off for what he did to you earlier!” She said and I grinned.

“As long as Fluttershy don´t get to know it!” I responded and she snickered.

“the only question left is, would it be that easy!” Jacky exclaimed from above, a sinister grin on his face his eyes looked, with pure devilish fire in them, towards us.

“His grin don´t please me at all!” I muttered to Rarity.

“I know what you mean!” she said as she stepped in fighting position, setting the Wristbands on the Stone gems, her hands transformed in giant stony ones.

“Well I will stop it and you get the spike, okay!” Rarity said as we launched for the Manticore.

“Here we go!” I shouted as I jumped on Raritys hand, she throw me up in the air, before she colided with the Manticore, but not before covering herself in a giant stone armor, to prevent the Scorpiontail from hitting her.

“Now Twilight now!” She yelled, as I landed on the creatures back, I searched for the spike , found it and pulled hard on it, without any succes of ripping it out.

“Go out, you damned thing!” I yelled as I pulled harder without succes.

“Goddammit!” I yelled as I used my ofudas to summon, my stone golem, it was superstrong, thought it struggled but then.

“Huuuuargh!” And out was that shit.

“We did it!” I shouted and fistbumped the golem , before summoning it back to his world.

“Uhmm, Twillight!” I heard Rarity saying, I looked down on here, to see her still struggling with the, still-raging,……., Manticore.

“What the fuck, it should have calmed by now!” I shouted in confusion.

“Well its easy, the Spike did give of a darkforce poison, and the moment the Golem grabbed it, it squirted all the poison inside of the manticore, ah and the spike had another use, can you guess witch one?” Jacky asked as he was floating in the air,……, wait why was he suddenly floating.

“Oh well, shit happens!” I muttered as I saw why, the barrier around the Mine has vanished, leaving the valey behind the grotto wide open.

“Twillight, I could use some help!” Rarity shouted and I came back to reality.

“Rarity we need to finish it off, or else it will escape and definitely going for the town and the school class of Lumoria!”

“Easier said than done!” I heard her as we pushed the manticore with all our force back inside of the Grotto.

“Rarity your turn!” I yelled as I runned out, Rarity hit her fist right in its face, and knocked it out cold.

“This was for Twillight!” I heard her echo, she began to run too.

“Come on!” She grabbed my hand and dragged me out, as fast as our heels could, we runned out, the much running earlier had been a good training, I need to admit.

“Down with the Hardstyle!” She yelled as the whole mine crumbled, and a giant avalanche stopped every attempt to dig through the new build stone wall infront of the grotto´s entrance.

“We did it!” We shouted and laughed.

“Clap, clap,clap,clap!” Somepony clapped.

“That was excelent girls, but now we have a little twist, time for your next opponent,………., Me!” Jacky´s voice sounded, and as the dust layed he stood there with a sinister insane glance, full off Killinglust, his aura radiated around him like thick black smog.

“Jacky, what is going on?” I asked as he looked at me, his smile even widered, his eyes narrowed.

“You can call me the Afternoon Terror, if you defeat me, you are ready to go!” Jacky said to us.

And I felt such a strange feeling, that suddenly everything begins to get downhill.

“C´mon, attack me, you Bitches!” He siad to us and I saw how Rarity´s mouth fall agape, then clenched back in place her teeths flashed in a growl.

“How did you just call us?” She shouted.

“Bitch please, you have those ears to hear with them, im not gonna repeat myself, if you don’t come, I will come instead, Bass Hammer!” Jacky yelled and faster as I knew he was infront of Rarity, which directly went in defense mode but it was useless, the impact was unstoppable.

“TO THE MOON; HELLSRIDE!” He yelled as pyrosound shooted out of the Hammer before the beat hit Rarity full in the stomache making her flying high in the sky on the way to the moon.

“Oh not so fast!” Jacky said and from one moment to the other he vanished in thin air.

“Hahahahaha!” I heard a laugh from above, as I saw how he came down by hitting Rarity multiple times in her back, and grabing her and crashing down , only to throw and slay with one last punch down on the ground.

I runned to here, she lied in a giant crater, she was barely alive.

“Why, why did he do that, why did you do , WHY JACKY WHY!!!!” I yelled as darkness swirled around me.

“Right, as if it helps you when you know , little foal, you can´t defeat me at all so just give up!” He laughed.

“I kill you Jacky , I don´t care what Derpy thinks of you, I KILL YOU!” I screamed as I runned up to him, he grinned evily, and in one second he was right infront of me, I felt a pain in my stomach, so sharp.

“Huff!” I losed blood, out of my mouth, I looked down only to see his sword in my chest right through the heart.

“Twilight!” I heard it coming, I tried to turn my heart, I knew this Voice, it was Spikes voice, no please not, not him, he´s just a baby.

“No go away spike, please, I don´t want you to see this!” I tried to yell, but I couldn´t only bubbly sound came out.

“Oh man, you already did it, I told you to leave me a piece of her, she´s not even alive to give me finally my most awaited blowjob!” I heard him saying, and I couldn´t belive it, Spike, he was in this here too, no way.

“Well you know , Twillight is still alive, she can give you one, as long as it doesent matter to you to get some blood on your scaled rod!” Jacky said and I heard them coming closer.

“Hello babe, you may not be Rarity but, I guess your mouth is good too!” Spike said as he stood infront of me, with his scaled member in his hand.

“Open your mouth!” He siad but I shacked , with all my might the head.

“Oh you don´t want but you must, because I say so, you have to do what I tell you, or I will punish you!” he said as he grabed my head, his member came nearer.

“And don´t you dare to use your teeths , or I use mine and bite this horn of you off!” He threated and I was terrified, what was going on here, why was he so aggressive, so demanding, greedy and why didn´t he helped.

“Hmm, here it comes!” He siad as he pushed his dick in my mouth, I didn´t liked that feeling at all, I nedded to vormit but I couldn´t.

“Yes , yes this is good, this is the real thing, suck me, Twilligt, suck me hard!” he said his claws on my throat began to squeez it harder, he moved faster inside me, jacked himself off in my blood and meatfilled mouth.

“Woah , don´t kill her yet, I need her for later too!” Jacky said as he began to do disgusting and necrophile things to Raritys now dead body, whats going on here, seriously is this here still reality.

“Yoh guys, oh ya already have started, aww man ah told ya, y´all should let Rarity to me, ah never could stand her anyways!” I heard it coming from another familiar voice.

“Applejack, why!” I thought.

“Anyways, ah did what ya told me, to do, here she is, drugged and willingly!” she said as she let a groggy Rainbow dash fall from her back.

“woah be carefull you whortless slut, I will her unharmed!” Jacky said, as he slapped AJ , extremly hard so that she hit her head on a rock.

“Oww, leave ma alone ya fucking prick, ah did what ya demanded now where is my price, where is my little whore, where is Fluttershy!” AJ asked him, oh no, now also Fluttershy.

“In the grotto, getting curently fucked by the manticore, I told him to leave a piece of fuck meat for you!” Jacky snickered, I wimpered and tried to shout.

“Oh for crying out loud stop struglling, bitch, you shall suck me , not trying to speak, your pathetic embarrasing slut!” Spike Yelled as he slapped me with a giant hand, of swirling darkness.

“Out with ya, ya ugly piece of shit, its my turn!” I heard AJ screaming as suddenly something flew out of the grotto, it hitted the ground and rolled to me, I saw a ball made of the Face of all the others, all my friends, Zecora, the Light twin-pairs, the kids, Pinkie etc.

I Screamed so loud, tears burning in my eyes.

“Shut the fuck up, you Fucking whore, I´m too close to stop now so just go with it, maybe I will be gentle and leave you alive as my breed machine, you will going to give birth to some cute dragonbabies, got it.

He said as he changed possition, he was now behind me, and I guess I don´t ned you to tell what he was about to do, I unwillingly moaned, I hated but my body was aroused, even in this situation.

“No I don’t want this , please someone , wake me up, this had to be a bad dream, this had to, please wake me up!”

“Twillight, Twillight wake up, Twillight, TWILLIGHT!” I heard a yell together with Spikes draconical roar as he cum in my lower mouth.

“TWILLIGHT SPARKLE MOONSHINE; WAKE UP THIS INSTANT I suddenly felt how the space around me shook, I felt a strong pain on my cheecks.

“OWWWWW!” I screamed as I looked in the eyes of Rarity.

“Oh thanks Celestia, I thought you were dead, I thought it would never see you again!” I hugged her hard as I cried in her shoulder.

“See what you did, Jacky, I told you, you were going way too hard on her, the poor thing is shivering like leaf!” Rarity said and I saw fearfull behind me.

The first thing I saw, was Jacky who Stood still on the same spot as before he Attacked Rarity, and the grotto was still closed by the avalanche.

“What´s going on, how is it possible that you still live, where are all the others, what´s going on here?” I asked shivering.

“It may could be that I do have exaggerated a bit!” Jacky said with a cold voice.

“What´s going on, what have you done to me!” I shouted in anger and trust break.

“All you have seen was an illusion, an alternate reality , a space in which I make the rules, in which I say what you have to do and what not, its called Afternoon Terror, together with Morning Hell, and Nightmare Night , the three spells form the so called Demonical Day, a spell whit which we, means, Lumena, Tenebra and I, also had been able to take down a thousands of solider all at once in the past, we were even able to kill through one of these spells, and then only with this spell, best is that the opponent doesen´t even know he is in an illsuion, but one time trapped , its very hard to actually come out again, Rarity here is Actually the first one who ever came out of it that fast, like I said most of my opponents either went insane or even died, you did good Twilight, you are neither of both!” Jacky said in its monoton voice.

“But how, I mean I felt the pain, when I was in the illusion!” I asked dumbfounded.

“Because of the sound and the eye controll, which attacks your Audio and your visual sense, I let you see what I wanted you to see, and I let you hear the same, so that your brain thought it was real, I created for your brain, an illusion of an alternate reality, making you feel, smelling and hearing what I made you seeing!” Jacky explained as he walked over to us, I shivered and hid behind of Rarity.

“How is it Possible that Rarity has not gotten such an after effect like I have now?” I asked concerned.

“Because Rarity has a Sixth sense, a sense to detect Illusion and to differ them from the reality, I saw it also years ago the first time, I was just arrived here, and I wanted to order some clothes by her, so i went inside of the Carousel boutique, already under the Doctors disguise, she greeted me and suddenly she looked strangely at me, and asked me then with a sweet smile for my order, I read her mind and found out that she had just saw right through my disguise, I let her forgetting what she saw and since then I stayed as much as away from her as I could, I let Derpy go searching all my clothes when I ordered them, with the excuse that I were too occupied with working, either in the hospital or on the tardis!” he explained to us.

“Wait, what in the world is the Tardis anyway, I never really got that!” Rarity asked.

“The Tardis is a Time machine, which the doctor had created, or better said wanted to created, he had finished the outside of the machine and a bit of the inside but it was far from being ready to be used, I asked Esteel to construct me the pieces I need!” Jacky said as he rubbed my hair, he bagan to get softer again, more the Jacky wich I know and wanted to see now, the caring friendly one.

“But why did you wanted it, you could also use a time spell?” I asked dumbfounded.

“Sure but the thing with the time spells is that you only can see the past but not change it, with the Tardis I mybe could be able to travel back in time, to change something, something terrible wich lead such a burning desire for revenge, and something which could heal the eternall pain inside of my heart!” Jacky said and I saw sorrow in his eyes, extremly crushing sorrow.

“You want to change the day from 28 years ago, the day all of you had loosed your horns, that was the thing with the revenge, not?!” Rarity asked and jacky nodded.

“And the thing with my eternal heart ache is,….!”

“Your first familly!” I said and he nodded.

“I want to prevent that that part of the past ever happens, I wanted to prevent, Cold ice from vanishing forever in the icy hell of the Iceland Valley, and the frozen north, and I wanted to prevent Horlogios from traveling back in time and never coming back, but then, with the time it came clear to me, what when I actually change the past, what will then happen to the future, will it getting better , or maybe even worser?” Jacky said as he sat himself next to us on the same rock in which the illusion showed me , when AJ´s head strucked it.

“Why have you did that to us, jacky, why this illusion!” I asked him.

“Corruption, and Puppetgames, these two thing are quiet popular in War, the opponents do everything to get at least two of you under controll and then they let them fight against your own company, this is a manner which both sides always use, I wanted to show you how easly someone can corrupt a friend, an ally when you not secure him, got it, so the moment you wen inside the grotto to defeat the manticore, a opponent came up to me and managed to make a killing doll ou of me, the moment you went out again I was in it´s spell and it ordered me to attack you, so I did I attacked you, though I did it with the illusion, this also could have been the reality, do you now see it, the often you separate in war, and the less you are always in defense mode, the easier your opponents can put you under their spell and let you attack your own company, with help of Afternoon terror, I can do the same, I simply create an illusion in which I choose a group inside the company , I let one side seeing the death of some comrades , killed by the other side , and the opposide of it I let the other group seing, while both are in the spell I attack the part which got killed, then I hide and release the spell, and then I watch at how the company destroy itself, that was quiete usefull in the war against Nestrells minions!” Jacky explained it.

“Okay that I got, but what I still don´t understand is , why this kind of illsuion, it was gross and I think I never can see the same way at the others again, especially not at spike, brrrrr!” I shuddered the moment I thought of it, I didn´t wanted to think of that anymore.

“Well let me tell you that this, …, wasn´t even one of the gruesomest I ever created, i´m sorry when it gives you nightmares, should I erase it out of your mind?” Jacky asked and I nodded.

“But don´t forget, secure and defend your allies and something like that , will never happen in reality, okay!” he asked me and I nodded.

“Good girl!” he said as he affectionally ruffled my hair, I guess he still thinks of me as kind of his daughter, due to the fact that I now know, from Derpy, that I am indeed the reincarnation of Twinlight Moonshine.

“Uhmm I mean, good Twillight!” He said as he took his hand away, I missed the feeling, ….or was it my incarnated soul who missed the feeling.

Rarity´s Pov:

“And what now, do we have succeded or what!” I asked Jacky.

“Yes you have, you have mastered all my lessons so far and I am proud of you girls, its time to meet with the others, so let´s go!” He said and together we teleported back to the start point, where already Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash waited, Fluttershy had her left wing bandaged and Rainbow Dash her wings and her right front hoof.

“Girls what happened to you?” I asked terrified.

“Fluttershy needed to fly after a bird, which had been hurt on her wing and who struggled to not fall down, when being in a stormrail, she crashed out of it, hurt her wing, and crashed right in Rainbow Dash and her Stormrail, throwing her with herself out of it,Rainbow Dash hit herWing on a mountain´s stonewall, and twisted her right front hoof, if I hadn´t reacted and catched them before falling down on earth, they would have been seriously crushed!” Venturios said while scratching his back and looked with a sorrowfull glance over to Rainbow Dash.

“I still don´t understand why you not simply told Venturios about the bird, he could have catched it and helped him, but no, you, you had to be absolutely distract yourself, not?” Rainbow Dash asked angrily, and I must say I could understand her anger, her both Wings were patched up, again.

“I guess that means you cant fly for long, and need to dwell a bit in the bed my dear!” I told her, and patted her hoof ,the stare she gave me , made me backing down instantly.

“Good thing, I brought you the newest Daring doo!” Twillight said and suddenly Venturios ears perked up.

“Wait , you read Daring doo?” He asked his girlfriend dumbfounded.

“Sure thing, my heart and with this new Book, this precious treasure, I even will survive the waiting before my Wings are good again!” she said as she began to read.

“Wow, I submitted the manuscript but barely a week ago and now it has been already edited and is sold, wow, Rose will be happy when the money come, we could use some new pans marmits and spoons and forks and stuff!” Venturios said in thoughts, but we all heard it.

“WAIT, YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF DARING DOO?!?” We all asked out of curiosity and big interest, I admit I never really read such a book, but according to Rainbow Dash it should be `awesome´ to read it.

“Yes sure, why, didn´t you know that?” Venturios asked as we all shaked our heads in no, expect of Twilight, guess she knew it somehow.

“But it stands in every book, on the last page!” Venturios grabbed the book and showed us the last page and indeed, there was a note printed.

“In dedication to my awesome Sister and my dear readers, to be continued in, Daring Doo and the Storming Temple, starring my newest Character, Thunder Dash, with greeting to you all, Venturios Midnight shadow, V.M.s !” Rainbow Dash read.

“Seriouysly, Thunder Dash?” She asked Venturios.

“Hey the First name which came in my mind were, Dashie Thunder, so be gratefull!” Venturios said and suddenly he got hugged by Rainbow Dash
.
“Thank you, now I can finally meet the real Daring Doo!” She squealed and we , well , we stood there pretty dumbfounded, Rainbow Dash squealed, she actually squealed like a school filly, and it was the first time in my live I heard it.

“Well that was arkward!” Twillight said as both of them went away to talk a bit about the newest Character.

“Yes indeed my dear, but more important, I ask myself what the others do, even more What Dragan and Spike are doing, she should just let her claws from my Sweetheart, Dragon or not, if she groped him I'll finish her off, that’s sure!” I siad with determinition.

“Well be carefull I bet she know more about fighting then she shows!” Twillight said.

“Maybe but she better know to not mess with me!” I boxed my elbow gently in her side and she laughed, dosh I began to get so much unladylike, and, it kinda pleases me, I must admit.

Meanwhile, earlier that day, by Spike and Dragan, Spikes pov:

“Yes, yes c´mon, a bit further, do it harder, gaaah not there, c´mon I know you can do it, c´mon, c´mon, yes , yes yeeees, YEEEEEEES!!!!!!”

“OH BY CELESTIAS SUN; CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET, I TRY TO CONCENTRATE OVER HERE!” I yelled at Dragan, as she squealed so loud that my ears almost fall off.

“OH DARN IT, he shooted past the damn goal, you dick , how could you, now I have to give Venturios 200 E$!” Dragan yelled as she throw the crystal sphere, which she used as a portable mini television , in the corner of the crystal grotto, in wich we currently trained, well better said, I trained.

“Aren´t you suppose to help me master these technics?” I asked her , doubting that she actually even has a qualification as a teacher.

“Okay okay!” she said and muttered something under her breath.
“What are you even looking at?” I asked.

“Lavaball, Championsleague, my favourite Dragon team, The Pyronimous Pirates, Vs, the electrofying Stormwarriors, Venturios favourite group!” She said as she counted her bits.

“Damn this is my whole money for this month, dammit!” She said, while putting her purse back in her saddle bag, I must admit she looked kinda cute in this form, though she was a bit older and her size was bigger than mine.

“So show me how much you already have learnt!” She said.

“You rather mean of how much I teached to myself!” I asked in my best Bitch please tone.

“Just do it already!” she growled and I sighed.

“Hrrrgh!” I concentrated on my left arm and suddenly darkness swirled around it, I beated it in the wall, leaving several cracks in the diamond surface afterwards.

“Allright and now the other arm!” She said and I tried to transform my other arm too but as soon as I did, the terrified face of Rarity came in my mind and my concentration was gone.

“Wammm!” And with a mighty bang the darkforce exploded and vanished back in my corpse.

“No, no no, no, you are still thnking of it don´t you!” Dragan sighed.

“And how do you expect me to not doing it, how do you expect me to ever forget the terrified glance of my Girlfriend as I transformed myself right infront of her eyes in an giant prehistorical dragon-dinosaure hybrid?” I asked.

“I am glad that I even still can look in her eyes after all!” I shouted and my voice echoed from the walls.

“Oh c´mon chillax dude, I mean she wouldn´t be any different from Rainbow Dash, she also accepted Venturios in his Simuroc form, without running away screaming, and to be honest so worse wasn´t it too, what do you think will she say when you are finally in your Sky form!” Dragan explained and ai looked at her curious.

“Sky form, there is more than one form, I guess?” I asked her.

“But of course, we have in all three forms much like the Fallen angels, our current form means the earth form, our Darkforce form , means the Hell form, and our sky form means our Heavens for, in the Sky form we become our wings, or in my case the ability to fly with help of the wind, our shape changed also, we become bigger, almost giantic from our current shape, we become the ability to use the different elements like in my case it is Wind and Sound, in your case it is Earth and Nature, Numa controlls Fire and Metal and Baron, Water and Darkness, it gives only Four Dragons on this world, whom are able to use the Element Light:

Mido Garuna, the Dragon-Lord of light, and former the user of the crystalized power of the Laser Core, a gruesome creature, with an insatiable thirst for blood and a never-ending Bloodrage, he is the Dragon of the Hell´s-light.

Lady Derpy´s Dragonform, which we have seen in the Overdrive Mode, powered up by all those souls who sacrificed themselves to help us defeating the Shadow-soul Phoenix, Legion-Iris, she is the Dragon of the Earth´s- light.

Queen Equestrias natural dragonform, the Angelsdragon, I looks like a wonderfull giant version of me in my skyform, claded in pure with furr over pure white scales, its told that it flew the first time as the old World has been created, giving the creatures the Life, she is the Dragon of the heaven´s-light.

And then is there the last one, its told that in the hall of the Immortality waits the last and fifth Guardian Dragon, the one who watches over the Crystal Principle, an ancient creature whose body is mutilated and is waiting for the one who can cure him, the one who does this has, similar to the fallen angels, all one thousand years one wish for free which come true, no matter what the wish is, but logically , no one has ever managed to come through us, the most who tried this had a heart of darkness and the wish is only for those with a pure heart, he is the Dragon of the Eternal light!” Dragan explained to me.

“Cool, but , whats with the Dark force, what is happening when we choose this force!?” I asked curious.

“Well darkforce in all is our own dark desire, our force which we use when we are in rage about something, the commons form of it comes when we want to protect someone, our need to become strong for this person, turns into dark desire for strenght , and the power to kill all those who want to hurt her or him, the darkness in our heart becomes stronger and we are able to power our force up with it, you also can call it an dark adrenaline boost.

Darkforce appears in the differents kinds, the most common is total transformation, or better said , take over, the force transform us into something dark and strong, the Fallen Angels transform their self, much like us into Prehistorical beast, much like Venturio´s Simuroc form, Lord Shockwave´s Halfdragon form, Lady Lumena´s Demon Form, and Lady Floraya´s Giant Gorrila form!” Dragan told me.

“And what is your form?” I asked curious, but she only shrugged.

No clue dude, I actually never needed to use this form!” she said.

“And what do you think it will be?” I asked.

“Who knows, maybe too an Dinosaure, after all even Baron transform him self in an giant Raptor, you in kind of an T-rex but with strong big arms, as much as I know Numa can transform herself in a Stegosaurus, I will be maybe an Acheropteryx, who knows!”

“Cool, wait does that mean Rarity has also a dark force inside of her?”

“Sure, every living being has dark force inside, but only a handfull knows how to actually use it, unfortunalety did a few of the dark side knew about how to use Darkforce, like King Sombra, or King Naburo, even King Goron , though he never used that force ever before, but he can be somehow compared with that dick from Canterlot, how was his name, something with Blue , I guess he was one of the royals!” Dragan thought.

“Do you mean Prince Blueblood?” I asked.

“Exactly that little prick, he once stepped on my tail and didn´t even felt sorry for it, so I fucking burned his ass and tail!” She said with such a selfpleased face.

“So that means, that Darkforce isn´t something evil?” I asked her.

“Well as long as you don´t let it be, see after all this force is still our own selfishness and the more we let out the more Darkforce take our mind over and the more aggressive and evil we become, because of that it gives some important rules:

Rule 1: Darkforce is forbiden to become powered up by any kind of magic, darkforce must flow freely, not stored and reinforced by , maybe Artefact magic .

Rule 2: using Darkforce while being under a dark spell is extremly worse because you can easly lose your mind.

Rule 3: don´t use other kind of magic while being in your total Take over form, it could easly hit yourself, because you use your whole force already , when using another spell it gets overpowered a tenfold and hit you or the one you want to protect.

Rule 4: Darkforce shall only be used to protect never to simply attack, or else it corrupts the user.

So anyways , show me again how far you come!” Dragan asked.

I did as told, I thought about the time I used this force for the first time, it was when one tentacle of Iris threated to crush and break Rarity, I was so angry I wanted to help her, I wanted to destroy Iris, my dark wish of killing something to protect Rarity, created darkness in my heart, the darknes shot out of me, and wish a giant slach I broke right through the tentacle, I catched Rarity before she fall, and landed with her several meters away, she woke up after being unconsinious, she was terribly afraid as she saw my appearance, so was I as I saw her glance, I was so afraid she could reject me that I leaved her and runned back to the Battlefield to help with what I can, I saw that Pipsqueak , drunk some strange kind of liquid, standing infront of an beaten twillight, suddenly he bedn in pain, and his shape changed, he became much stronger, and bigger, his shirt ripped but the pant magically not, his muscles showed under his skin, and all in all he was bigger and stronger and his dark will to kill to protect , filled his sword, and made it even longer and filled it with magic.

“Here we go!” I thought about all the time and all the happy faces of Rarity, all wha t was worth to protect, not only her but all my friends.

“Yes this is good, you almost have it, a bit further!” Dragan said,I thought about my adventures with Twillight and the other, with the stunts I pulled with the CMC and the insanities I planned with Snips and Snails, all this time from my birth till now was worth fighting for.

“Cause I will not forget!” I yelled as I felt a warmth rushing over my body.

“Yes this is it!” Dragan shouted as I oppened my eyes, she was so tiny under me, I tookn her in my claw and lifted her on eye level.

“You did it!” she said.

“But now transform back!” she ordered, and I looked dumbfounded.

“And how shall I do that!” My voice echoed from the wall, deep and almost on growl level.

“think about the face of terror which Rarity had, this is the one way trip to your earth form!” Dragan said and I did as told.

“Woah!” I said as I began to shrunk, it worked.

“Good, now we going over to use your force as a expendable armor, I will show you how!”

She said as she used darkform to transform her arm, the darkness painted her arm black.

“Now, you will learn on how to grab things far away, just imagine as if you expand your arm to grab something, okay!” She said and I tried it too, I used dark force and though about expanding my arm, to grab a litte rock in the distance, and indeed the hand out of darknes began to expand in the length and it grabbed the rock, it followed my movements I did with my own hand, I packed the rock but it intatnly turned to dust.

“Eh what, oh no, what has happened?” I asked as I pulled my hand back, I looked at the dust on it.

“Be carefull, the further away the object is, the less you can control your force with wich you grip the object, so you have to be extremly carefull when transporting living creatures, got it!” She said sternly and I nodded.

“Again!” She shouted and I dit as told, I picked the next rock extremly carefull, as if it were a bomb, up, and pulled the force back.

“Yes this is it, okay again 50 times and I can say we have it!” She said and I groaned.

A half hour later:

I was exhausted, I have used so much darkforce that it munched now at my condition, we were currently back on the way to the others.

“I am so tired!” I said, my now long arms dragged behind me, my body has changed in the last half hour, I became bigger, my arms and hells a bit longer, I was now as big as Dragan was, she said that happens when a dragon uses Dark force too often, I asked if it were permanent and she said yes, well let´s just hope Rarity will still love me.

“How far is it!” I asked Dragan which sat on my shoulder in her tiny form.

“Not that far anymore, here you go the right way!” She said as I turned right.

“Tell me Dargan, you spoke earlier from something that we rule some elements, do you know where I can learn my elements?” I asked her but she shacked her head in no.

“No clue dude, I honestly don´t know if your magic would be the same one , which Lady Floraya and Lord Gaia are using, but I would rather go to the different folks of Dragons , they can tell you more of your element!” She told me, and I thought about it.

“Hey tell me, why are we Guardian Dragons, I mean we are barely different from other Dragons!” I asked her.

“Well a Guardian dragon is able to use more than just his born elements, but he is even able to learn the other elements too, but why should we, I mean we are four in all, and each one of us is ruling about two elements so we have all the elements together after all, we don´t need more!” she said.

“And what with that dragonfire, I mean I guess its not only for sending D-mails, not!” I asked curious , this was one form wich I always asked myself.

“No Dragonfire is specific, it transforms itself to the wish of the user, if you want to send and receive D-mails then your Dragonfire actsa as kind of an dimension post gate, if you want to burn someones ass you just wish yourself it, and your dragonfire does it, so its also af´ble to chang the element, from normal fire , you also can use, Frost-fire, Stone-fire, Demon-fire, Metal-fire, logically fire can not create water, nor nature nor sound, but like I said to use other elements you first have to find the different Clans of Dragons, so you will learn to be able to use their element!” Dragan explained.

“Ah so is that, well when we are done with this mission I guess I will go to learn from the other Clan, hey is your current form also binded on your element?” I asked and she nodded.

“As the wind can change so can I, you too but like stone or nature you can only change very slow, that’s why it lasted so long for you to become as big as me in my normal earth form, 23 years after all!” she said and I nodded.

“So soon we arrive, just through the opening and out we are!” Dragan said and I could see my love.

“RARITY!” I Shouted and she turned, and instantly fainted, I rushed over to her, she just woke up again after Twillight hold her a bit of smellsalt under the nose.

“Oh my, gosh you look so handsome Spike, what has happened!” She said, suddenly she had tears in her eyes.

“Rarity why do you cry!” I asked dumbfounded.

“Why you, I knew it, you trustless dick, I knew it!” She yelled , and I only understand…., nothing anymore actually.

“Rarity , what are you talking about?” I asked her curious.

”She took your virginity, she made you a man, admit it!” Rarity yelled , cried and rocked herself back and forth in feutal position.

“Eh please what , no, are you insane , of course not!” I siad as I rubbed her back.

“But why are you now so big, you are as big as me!” Rarity cried.

“Why is that a problem for you!” I asked concerned.

“no actually not, I just want to understand, sweety!” Rarity asked , wiping her tears away.

“Well this happens when you train for hours with Darkforce, I expanded the force constantly, I often transformed in my full Beast form, so with time my body stretched even more than usual, and soon I was in this shape, and to be honest I don´t think I will ever be able to change anymore!” I explained to them all after they all gathered around us.

“But why is Dragan then so tiny right now!” Twillight asked.

“Because of her element, she is Wind and Sound, while I am Nature and Stone, a low wind can easly pick up speed and becoming a Storm, but a Rock will become a tiny stone in such an extreme long time or like a tree, wich grows extremly slow, now I am in my kind of Teenager nform even though I am 24 years old by today!” I said as I just remembered that indeed today was my Birthday, I totally forgot it over all the fights and the adventures we already have done.

“Well then happy Birthday Big boy!” Rarity said as she kissed me for the very first time in a french kiss, and I loved every moment of it, my hands, wanted so badly to travel down to her perfect shaped flank, tasting and groping the gem you could say, the temption was almost unbearable but I could get myself together, oh you sweet seduction.

“Thank you my awesome cute Lady!” I said to her, suddenly we were in a group hug.

“Happy Birthday Spike!” they all shouted loud and my hear felt warm and fuzzy.

“Hey wait where are Pinkie AJ and Floraya!” Rainbow Dash asked suddenly.

“They are still in the forest, c´mon we so or so need to go through it, we meet the others all on the other side of the Forest, Derpy already had spoken to her land as the queen, and ordered that currently Miss Brightlight has the place of the current Queen of light until she returns back to her Folk!” Jacky said as he woke up out of his trance.

He and Venturios already packed up things, Dragan had been climbed back on Venturios shoulder and wrapped herself around his neck, like a collar actually.

“Alright Girly Girls and Noisy Boyz, time to go , today we launch for Appleoosa, as long as you are not too lame flanked, try to keep up with us, ah and , this is for you!” They said as the brohoofed each other, after they again gave us handicaps, then snickered and began to run.

“VENTURIOS MIDNIGHT SHADOW/ SOUNDWAVE JACKY; GET BACK THIS INSTANT!” we runned all after them in one big mob.

With Floraya, Pinkie and AJ: AJ´s Pov:

“Ah can´t belive it, I stumbled over five times on some kind of posionous plants, what a´m ah doing false!” I yelled suddenly I had branches as arms seriously.

“I told you you shall look very closly at the book, there are plants which looks exactly the same but which have completely other effects, sigh seriously by all friendship, but guess you are just not suited as a shaman, but when I look at your shaped, your strong legs, I can just advice you, as soon as we are coming down to my Brother Gaia, ask him that he trains you in Martial Arts and, and in his special attacks, the Jackhammer fist collection, and the Mountain crusher collection okay I guess you are more worth in this kind of technic, there where you can get out all your power, but things where you need extreme patience and concentration are rather not your cup of tea, sorry but that’s my opinion!” Floraya said as she patched me up with some cureing plants to transform my branches back in arms.

“Ahh much better!” I squealed in delight as I got my arms and hands back.

“I really ask myself how Pinkie actually does it to simply pick all the right plants?” Floraya scratched her head in confusion as we watched how Pnkie seemed to simply take some random plants in her basket, even by the potion mixing she was merciless, while I only managed to create a potion who cured headaches but got pocks as sideeffect, she made an energy potion without any sideeffect, and that without even looking in a book, dammit.

“Well ah guess that’s simply Pinkie, she´s so random sometimes!” I siad to her.

“You sure can say that dear!” Floraya said as she walked next to me.

“Well uhmm, you mentioned your brother earlier, what exactly is he for a guy!” I asked her curious.

“Why, Interested!” she answered with a smug grin.

“Naww I just want to know!”

“Oh well he is quite alright, he loves to fight much like Esteel but he also loves to teach others in how to become strong, strong enough to protect family and friends, to that reason he opened a Martial arts school, as so called Dojo, in Goronia, the town above the Hardrock Canyon, thought both Canyon´s may look the same, The Hurricane Canyon is actually the mirror-picture of the Hardrock Canyon, but other then the Hard rock canyon, the rocks are over the surface, means they are more like mountains while in old equestria the rocks reach under the surface like ar gorge, he had builded by an extremly strong Earthquacke, while the Hurricane Canyon by the geological plateshifting of the continents, anyway im drifting of mighty.

So well Gaia absolutly loves to do strong and hard work, then he can let out his power other than just by fighting, he says so himself, he is a mine worker, and also the leader of the archeological team, who search in the mountain and in the mines for new rarities for their museum, he loves to laugh and from time to time he comes up here to love a woman from here and to born childs and kind of play family with her, until she dies and her children , he stay´s a few years before returning back to Old equestria for another couple of Centuries before he returns back here in Equuis, he is not a player but he hates to be alone, I heard that the last love he had, crumbled after he actually had a family with her, 20 years after the birth of their children, they covered it as the death of him, since that time only a handfull even knew what he was, she told him she were just too old , and that he should rather search for someone with younger, I guess this was the first girl which ever rejected him because of his immortality, but I hear she loves him still over everything and I heard he havent forgotten her till today, and that he someday even comes up here to watch her for one day, before returning back, wait I guess I still know the name, wait let me think , let me think, ah yeah I think it was , Anabelle Applepie Smith!” Floraya said and my mouth fall agape, so long until I though I will never be able to close it again.

“Agah, agah, abab, buttt butt, gr gr GRANNY SMITH!” I finally managed to scream, I mean hello , my Gran´ma was the love interest, no not only that, but the wife of an Fallen Angel.

“Granny Smith, wait so that means that she is your Grandmother, so that’s why Gaia was so delight to see you!” Floraya said.

“Wait what!?” I asked.

“Yeah he said,its going to be so much fun with that country mare, I guess we have much to tell each other!” Floraya said innocently.

“How long was he together with her!” I asked dumbfounded.

“According to Gaia it were 30 years that was now 29 years ago, she was just 18 that time and she was in the bloom of her life, according to his telling he looked at her at an farmer convention , for all kind of farmer, logically he as a rockfarmer and mineworker was there as a special guest, he was there to give the prices to the winner of the convention, and the moment she walked up, still according to him, he said that his heart stopped for a moment and it was love at first sight, he had a hard time to actually even manage to get a date with her, a few months later they were officially together, it lasted 5 years and then they were engaged, 5 months later were the marriage, they were happy and they had children 5 years later, but the older she got the more she saw that Gaia practically didn´t aged at all, logically she knew what he was and why he didn´t aged that fast, but it was then when she got herself in mind, that he would also look so when she would be old and grey on his side, and she didn´t wanted to do that to him, she wanted him to have his freedom, a cute young mare which were able to still please him the way she had done, even when she is already old enough to be a Granny, Gaia accepted her wish of a divorce, but he simply set his death in scene, so that she don´t have to bear the shame of being a divorced mare after so long but he didn´t had one mare since she left him, he told her he would stay in touch and watch over her no matter what, and she smiled her most sweetest smile, the way he loved it!” Floraya told me and I needed to cry, man wow my Grandmother had an Fallen Angel as friend.

“But why did she never told us about it?” I muttered, I recalled everything I knew about her former life, and I found something.

“Does the name Earthhammer tells you something?” I asked her and she nodded.

“It was Gaia´s Nickname, which we chose for him, Gaia Earthhammer!” She said and I almost fainted as I remembered a foto in the foto album.

Anabelle Applepie Smith, bride of Earthhammer G.
Year 4.899 A.WW2

A Foto of a smiling Granny Smith and a Stallion with a beard and long bright hair, he smiles and looks lovestrucked in her eyes, another foto shows them by some oldfashioned marriage games.

“So, I guess that means he is your Grandfather!”

A/N: Dun dun duuuu, you didn´t expect that didn’t you , no im sure you didn’t, haha , till the next time, my faithfull readers.

PreviousChapters Next